|π•“π•–π•’π•œ 𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀| Tenya I...

By NikkanLen

"I could even break all the rules just for you..." (Art from the frontpage is NOT mine) More

π•‘π•£π• π•π• π•¦π•˜π•–
|C𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚|
|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›|
|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜|
|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5|
|ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6|
|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7|

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™|

422 19 8
By NikkanLen

"Here I come again!"

You said to yourself as your legs led you behind the school's doors. Hallways were full of students in a hurry as always. You ran up to your class to not be late, unfortunately, or more like luckily Iida was standing right in the doors to see if everyone is in class. His eyes automatically went on you.

Iida: Y/n! You should be in the classroom 10 minutes ago!

A stupid smile showed up on your face.

Y/n: Chill Sonic boy, it's still 5 minutes until the class will start

You said as you walked passed him inside the classroom. Suddenly he gently dragged your shoulder.

Iida: Y/n, please show more respect for school! And please call me by my name

Y/n: Nah, im good, sonic boy.

You smirked and continued walking to your seat as you heard Denki and Kirishima laugh. Iida sighed and sat down. Your desk was right in the middle, Denki was sitting in front of you and Kirishima Back. On the left, it was Sero and Tsuyu on the right. Unawares Kaminari tapped on your desk to catch your attention, you looked up at him with questioning face.

Y/n: What's up?

Denki: Uh... Well, did you finish your homework? I completely forgot.

He smiled nervously as his hand went on the back of his head.

Y/n: wait... We had homework?

Denki: I could except that...

You looked around the classroom to check if someone would give you their homework to copy.

Y/n: Kiri...

Kirishima: I didn't do this either, im sorry...

He was too precious to be mad at him.

Y/n: No no no! It's okay!

You turned your head to the green-haired girl next to you.

Y/n: Tsu, pleaaaaseeeee?

Tsuyu: Im sorry Y/n, I left my books at home

You sighed and looked at the clock, you still had about 3 minutes. There was only one person that you were sure they did the homework. Iida. You slowly stood up and made your way to his desk. It was really awkward to ask him for help when you were always teasing him.

Y/n: U-ugh, uhm... Sonic boy- Ah! I mean Iida...

He looked up at you.

Iida: What is it?

You sighed and looked down.

Y/n: i... I forgot to do the homework... and... CAN I PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASE COPY YOURS!?

He was clearly surprised by your question.

Iida: U-uh... Ahem! It's really immoral to do this!

You sighed in sadness and turned around to your desk.

Iida: But...

Your eyes went on him again.

Iida: Only this time...

He said as he passed the notebook to you.

Your eyes shone as you jumped in happiness.

Y/n: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I OWE YOU!

You ran up to your desk and picked your pen. You still had 2 minutes to finish. Your hands have never been that fast, especially in writing.

Tick tock tick tock

The sound of the ticking clock felt like it was hurrying you up.

One minute.

You still had one page to do.

Tick tock tick tock

30 seconds.

Half page to do. Your fingers were burning. Sweat drops were falling from your forehead.

Tick tock tick tock

20 seconds.

Now, not only your fingers were burning but also your cheeks.

Tick tock tick tock

10 seconds.

Everyone was watching you. Kaminari was praying to God and Kirishima was eating popcorn.

Tick tock tick tock

5...

You felt like if your hand was about to fall off.

4...

Only 3 more words.

3...

Your hands were so sweaty that the pen was slipping out of it.

2...

Sero hyped you up which was really helpful.

1...

And...

"I FINISHED!"

You yelled as Aizawa stepped inside the classroom. Kaminari got out of his place and put his arm around you and Kirishima was jumping around.

Denki: Im so proud...

Kirishima: She did it!

Aizawa looked at you and the boys.

Aizawa: I don't even wanna know what happened... anyway Kirishima and Kaminari, sit down.

They did as he said.

Aizawa: Ugh... Good morning class, everyone who's not at school today raise your hand

*silence*

Aizawa: Perfect, now I will take the homework

Everyone looked nervous. Not you, you knew that Iida was really smart so you didn't had to worry about that. As Aizawa was taking the homework you noticed that Iida's notebook was still on your desk. You turned around.

Y/n: sonic- uh Iida!

You said in half-whisper. He looked at you. Aizawa was distracted by yelling at Mineta so you used the chance to throw the notebook to Iida. He almost lost it but Ochako quickly touched the notebook before it fell on the ground.
You smiled at her and she did the same in response. You opened your mouth as you were about to say something but then a deep voice stopped you.

Aizawa: L/n, talking while lesson again? Do you really want to stay in detention again?

Y/n: No no no! U-ugh, here! Here's my homework!

You smiled nervously and passed the notebook to him. He looked through it.

Aizawa: I will let you off this time.

Y/n: Yes sir!

You smiled and waited for him to walk past your desk. You could hear how the others were making excuses for not doing homework.

After a couple of minutes, your teacher finally got back to his place.

Aizawa: Im very disappointed with you. There were only 6 that did homework. L/n, Iida, Midoryia, Bakugo, Yayorozu and Todoroki. The rest of you will stay longer at school today and will have extra work out.

Everyone started complaining. And you? You tried to stop yourself from laughing.

...

It was lunchtime now so everyone made their way into the cafeteria and you weren't different. Before you take your food, your legs led you to Iida and his other friends.

Y/n: E-eh... Hi Sonic- uh i mean Iida! I just wanted to say thank you again, you saved my ass.

You laughed nervously.

Iida: It's nice of you to say thanks, but I just have to say that you should be more focused and do your homework on time.

You nodded.

Y/n: Oh and, well... Is there something I can do for you in return?

He thought a little.

Iida: Yes...please call me by my name.

Your face was pretty surprised.

Y/n: Thats all?

Iida: Yes, just call me Tenya

You were still in shock that it was the only thing he told you to do.

"Well... Okay then... Tenya"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.7M 63K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
377K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)