A Romantic Timeturner Tale(Ha...

By Bizaliz14

Teddy and Victoire are supposed to be watching the Harry Potter next generation while their parents go to the... More

1
2
3
4
4 part 2
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15

12

1.7K 27 19
By Bizaliz14

Teddy's POV

We get back to our room and Grandma and gets Vicky to lie down.

"I'll be back in a minute, I just need to get something." Grandma says leaving us alone together.

I sit next to where Vicky lies down on the bed and run my hand softly along her cheek. She smiles lovingly at me.

"Teddy can you please leave us for a moment, this is just a woman to woman conversation" says Grandma kindly.

"Um, okay," I answer kinda hesitantly.

Victoire starts laughing starting to get some of her colour back. "Nothing's going to happen to me within 5 minutes or so."

I nod and head back to the kitchen hoping I don't run into my parents.

Victoire's POV

It's so sweet how Teddy cares about me, that's one reason why I love him so much. Though he tries to be to brave for his own good. Like now, doing his best to hide his fear of facing his parents. Especially alone.

"So," I ask sitting up. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Well, how long have you sick?"

"About 2 weeks."

"Okay, and when was the last time you had your period?"

"It's late by about a month or so." I replied still confused and trying to put the puzzle pieces together.

"What sort of sickness do you think you have?"

"I don't know just some sort of ever lasting unknown stomach bug." One that will never go away, I think to myself. Grandma beamed at me.

"Oh really, are you sure you're not pregnant?"

The word hit me like a bomb 'Pregnant?' no that can't be right.

"W-w-what? No I can't be. And I'm in the past. What will Teddy..." I'm totally lost for words.

"Calm down. Take this, it's just a simple muggle pregnancy test. It's got the instructions on the back. Just take the test the test and come back and tell me the results." I slowly nod and walk into the bathroom.

5 minutes later

Oh my god, it's positive!

I run back to my room where grandma is waiting. I went and sat next to her and looked.

"Well?" She asks eagerly.

"It's p-p-p-p-postive. I'm pregnant! In the past! What am I going to do?!" Then I burst into tears.

"What am I going to do? What am I going to do? T-ted-teddy's going to hate me! H-he'll leave me!" I stutter between between sobs.

"Victoire calm down," Grandma soothes "Teddy definitely doesn't hate you and definitely won't leave you, he loves you so much."

But I couldn't calm down, I just flop onto the bed.

"N-no, can you just leave me alone!" Weirdly she doesn't get angry or scold me for shouting at her like she would if one of the others did. She just leaves.

Teddy's POV

I just sit at the table waiting for Vicky. I hope she's okay, Grandma seems to know what's going on. I seriously don't want to be here without Vicky. What I an going to say to my parents if they come.

"Teddy."  "Teddy!" I broke from my chain of thoughts.

"Oh hi Grandma. Is Vicky okay?" She smiles at me.

"Don't worry, she's fine, just a little shocked. Come with me and we'll have a little talk with her."

"Okay" I say unsure what was going on and why she looked so happy but go follow her up anyway.

When we reach the door Grandma stops me.

"Teddy, I just need you to stay calm for Victoire, and she might tell you to go away but don't okay. I'm going to wait out here, I'll need to talk to both of you." I nod and enter the bedroom where Vicky lying down.

Victoire's POV

I'm still trying to process what I just found out. I hear someone come in and I turn my head to face away from the door.

"I told you to go away!" But they don't, they come in and sit next to me. They stroke my hair away from my damp face.

"Vicky, it's me Teddy." He says softly rubbing my back. "So what's wrong?"

I turn and face him. I sit up and wipe my eyes and Teddy puts his arm around me.

"Teddy, Teddy, I-I."

"Take a deep breath." I do so and Teddy gazes deeply into my eyes. "You can tell me anything." He whispers.

"I'm p-p-pregnant" I stutter.

Teddy looks at me wide eyed then grins. He got over the shock of it pretty fast.

"That's amazing Vicky."

"Really?" I groan still in disbelief.

"Yes, you just calm down you're over reacting." Still speaking in a soft voice.

"I am not! Just leave me alone Teddy!" I said surprised at my sudden outburst.

"I'm not going anywhere," Teddy says gently. "Just relax." He wraps both arms around me and slowly rocks me side and side.

After 10 minutes Grandma comes back in and sits down next to me.

"Are you alright?" I nod.

"Good, there are some things you'll need to know. First Victoire your morning sickness won't stop for another month."

I groaned, this is going to be horrible.

"You're also going to have sudden mood changes that can be triggered from the smallest things. You might suddenly get angry or sensitive so Teddy don't get angry or feel guilty if Victoire starts shouting or starts to cry." Grandma explains.

Teddy nods.

"I think that's all the advice you need for now, it might seem like a bit much but trust me it's all worth it in the end. I'll leave you two for now just come down when you're ready."

Grandma smiles at us gets up to leave and is just about to close the door when.

"Wait!" I blurt out suddenly. "Don't tell anyone about the baby, I want to wait until we get home."

"Of course dears, I'm sure I'll be thrilled when I find out." Then she smiles her warm smile and shuts the door.

A.N:I only have a faint idea of pregnancy so I'm not sure if everything I've put is entirely true

Teddy's POV

Once Grandma leaves Vicky gets up and starts pacing around the room muttering to herself. All I do is stare at her. We're both still shocked at this sudden news.

"Stop staring!"

"Sorry Vicky" I lie down and close my eyes.

Grandma was right about those sudden mood changes. Well all this explains Vicky's strange behaviour lately.

"You're not asleep are you?" Says Vicky climbing ontop of me and then giving me a gentle kiss.

"No, just thinking." I open my eyes and sit up. Vicky leans her back against me and I place my hands on her flat stomach. She places her hands on mine and I kiss her cheek.

"So," I said breaking the silence. "We're going to be parents."

"Yeah, I don't think I'm ready, I'm just so nervous. What if I'm a bad mother?"

"You won't be, I've seen you take care of kids you'll be great. It's okay to be nervous, honestly I think I'm terrified."

Vicky giggles. "My sweet innocent little Teddy bear finally admits he's scared about something." She teases.

"I am not sweet, innocent and little. And I'm nervous not scared."

"You just said you were terrified." Vicky states playfully.

"Okay fine you win. I am terrified."

She moves my hands in circles on her stomach.

"What do you want?"

I pretended to be deep in thought. "Hopefully a human but I'd be happy with a unicorn because they have long shiny hair like yours." Vicky tries to look serious but then burst laughter as I run one hand through her soft hair.

"You know I meant a boy or a girl."

"Oh is that what you meant," I said pretending to be confused Vicky burst into laughter again. "I don't mind" I said talking normally again.

Vicky turns and looks at me smiling knowingly.

"Actually, you want a little girl so you can call her 'daddy's little princess'." I blush.

"Possibly" I mumble.

She laughs and then turns back around.

"How long do you think we'll be able to keep this little secret from everyone. No offense Teddy but you're a terrible liar."

She's not wrong. My hair sometimes turns green if I'm not in full control of my abilities or if I'm trying to lie about something big, like this. But then even without my hair changing I'm still a bad liar.

"Well, you're as good as lieing as I am."

"True" she sighs.

We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Do you want to to back downstairs?" I ask after a while.

"Not yet, let's just wait a few more minutes." Vicky says trying to wipe her face clean of emotion.

"Okay." I put my head on hers and we just sit there peacefully and for once there aren't any explosions or screams that can be heard from downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 7.6K 15
James Sirius Potter knew he was not supposed to be in his Dad's study, but when James gets curious nothing can stop him. Well, nothing except his ann...
163K 3K 15
**Previously called James Sirius Potter and the Mysterious Time Turner** When James Sirius Potter gets back from his 5th year at Hogwarts, he learns...
197K 5.1K 44
It was in 1977 with the Marauders era when James Potter tried to get Lily-pa- I MEAN Lily Evans to go out with him but declined him saying she doesn'...
28K 480 10
What would of happened if Albus Potter had kept the time turner? What if the next generation kids had an 'accident' when Teddy Lupin was left in char...