pride โœฟ ๐ค. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง

Da -lynnswrld

"i could never forget my love for you." ~ ๐ค๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, ๐ญ๐ฏ๐/๐ญ๐จ Altro

๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen๏ฟผ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine

sixteen

3.9K 121 20
Da -lynnswrld

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Azalea and Kol walked down the street, sharing a pair of headphones to listen to one of Kol's new favorite band, Metallica. It was interrupted by a call from Jeremy Gilbert.

"Jeremy Gilbert. Nice to see I'm still on your speed dial, mate. Hey, you want to meet up at the batting cages in Denver?" Kol joked as he answered the phone.

"Actually, it's Elena Gilbert." Was the response. Azalea rolled her eyes.

"What a treat. Yeah, I was just thinking of all the clever ways I could have your brother killed, but I'd settle for ripping off his illustrated arm instead."

"I need to talk to you – in person." Elena said, ignoring Kol's proclamation "I wanna call a truce, in the name of Silas."

Kol and Azalea stopped walking. "You want to talk about Silas?"

"I'll meet you wherever you want. I'll come to you." Elena suggested.

"I'll tell you what. How about we come to you?" He said, ringing the doorbell. "If you want a truce, open the door and invite us in."

We're waiting, Elena. Let us in and we can talk truce." Azalea said.

"Hello?"

"Wouldn't that be kind of stupid to invite you in?" Elena asked. Azalea shrugged when Kol looked over at her. After all, She was right. It would be stupid.

"On the contrary, I can't kill your brother with my own two hands, or I'll suffer the hunter's curse and spend the next 20 years trying to off myself in gruesome ways. And I've heard that vervain's back in town, so I can't compel you to kill him either. So I think it's fair to say you're semi-safe, for now." Kol listed.

"I'm the only one that can invite him inside." They heard Jeremy whisper.

"He's right, obviously." Kol said, before Elena opened the door for the two.

"You'd think being alive for over a thousand years would teach me some manners, but we couldn't resist stopping by."

"If I let both of you in, my brother goes. You're not getting near him." Elena proposed.

"Fair enough." Kol agreed, and Azalea nodded.
Elena looked back at Jeremy and nodded. Jeremy nodded back.

"You can come in. Both of you." Jeremy said, before leaving through the back door.

"No gold medals for bravery, I see. You know the thing I love about the modern age is...music, anytime you like." Kol put his phone and headphones in his pocket. "So...this is the part where you offer me a drink so we can have a proper chat."

Elena nodded and made way for them to come in, then closed the door. "I'll go get the alcohol."

Kol picked up the Xbox controller, unpausing the game of Call Of Duty.

"You're making yourself at home." Azalea remarked, raising her eyebrows.

"Sorry, I had to dig up the old people alcohol." Elena walked up, holding a bottle, Kol paused the game and walked over to the kitchen.

"Yeah, that's the problem with people today. They have no drinking imagination. Turn-of-the-century New Orleans was the peak."

"Oh, they knew how to make a drink." Azalea agreed, nodding.

"You lived in New Orleans?" Elena asked, looking between the two.

"We all did, till Niklaus shoved a dagger in my heart." Kol answered, bitterness taking over his voice.

"Why? What did you do?" Elena crossed her arms.

"What makes you think I did anything? Has your alliance with my brother softened you to his horrors?" Kol raised a brow.

"I don't have an alliance with Klaus. We had a mutual interest in finding the cure – that's all." Elena deadpanned.

"Had?"

"Yes. And I'm willing to give up looking for it if you promise to leave my brother alone." Kol didn't reply, and Elena picks up the mixer. "Now, can you teach me how to make this?"

Elena slightly smiled as Kol took the mixer. "I'll get some ice."

Elena watched as Kol poured something into a glass. She opened the refrigerator. Azalea nodded her head towards the fridge as the fridge stayed open, with no sound of Elena stirring in it. Kol walked up and stood in front of the fridge. She got something from the fridge and closed the door.

Elena offered the bowl of ice to Kol. "Here you go."

"Okay, but who just keeps a bowl of ice in their fridge?" Azalea laughed a bit, receiving a glare from Elena. She put her hands up in surrender. "Just saying."

"Would you like one?" Kol offered. She hesitated.

"Sure, why not?" Elena accepted. Kol put the ice in the drinks.

"You're really good at that game. Definitely considering you've been locked up in a coffin for a hundred years." Elena changed the subject.

Kol smiled "I'm a quick learner. Speedy reflexes. It's not much like the real thing, though, is it? You've killed, haven't you? Or are you one of those Mary Sue vampires?"

"I've killed. Once. I'm guessing your number's a lot higher than mine." Elena shrugged.

"You lose track over the years. So, are we going to talk about Silas, or just jibber-jabber?" Kol asked. Elena gestured to the family room, and Azalea and Kol walked over. Azalea sat on the couch, while Kol leaned against the back of it.

"Nobody else seems to think Silas exists, so why do you?" Elena asked.

"I used to run with some witches. Africa in the fourteenth century, Haiti in the seventeenth century, New Orleans in the nineteen hundreds. They all knew about Silas; that he needed to stay buried. I actually hold witches in high esteem." He said.

"Yeah, but why Silas? Why are you so afraid of him?" She continued.

"They said if Silas rises, he'll unleash hell on Earth. I happen to like Earth just the way it is." Kol answered.

"That's pretty biblical."

"Well, that's the other problem with people today-they've lost faith. And in that loss, they no longer know who they should fear." He told her.

"I'm gonna go get another drink." Elena sighed. Kol nodded, walking over to her pictures and examining them.

"So we're out of gin, but I think this is a good year." Elena held up a bottle of wine. Azalea got up and grabbed it.

"What if I said I don't believe you?" Kol said in a serious tone.

"Okay, you caught me. I don't know anything about wine." Elena joked.

"You're right, you don't. This isn't a good year." Azalea said, as Kol set the picture down.

"It just seems odd that you'd be so willing to give up something you want so much." He commented.

"I would do anything for my brother. And if what you're saying about Silas is true, what does it matter what I want if it puts everyone else in danger?" Elena asked, rhetorically.

"Well, this has been enlightening. Thanks for the drinks." Kol offered a hand to Azalea, who set the bottle of wine down and took it. They moved towards the door.

"I'll take your request for a truce under advisement." Kol assured her.

"Is there any chance that you could be wrong about Silas?" Elena asked as he opened the door.

"Trust me, Elena. Some things are better left buried." Azalea said, before the two left, closing the door behind them. "You don't actually believe her, do you? She's just trying to save her brother."

"Of course I don't believe her. I'm just giving her some time before I rip her brother's arm off."

A little later, the two came back to the Gilbert's home. Azalea pushed the doorbell, hearing Jeremy inside. Elena opened the door.

"I've considered your request for a truce. Request denied." Kol said. Elena slammed the door in his face.

"I'm sorry. We've already been invited in!" Kol shouted, kicking the door open and walking in; Elena and Jeremy were gone.

"Hide and seek? Fine by me." Kol shouted. He pulled out his phone and called Klaus.

"Well, if it isn't the happy homicidal maniac." Klaus greeted.

"Did you know that your darling former blood bag and her brother are trying to kill me?" Kol asked, not interested in the greeting.

"What?" Klaus asked, clearly confused.

"Don't pretend like you're not in on it. Your obsession to find the cure clearly trumps any sibling loyalty you once felt." He accused.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm going to rip off Jeremy's arm and kill Elena just for sport. Then I'm coming for you." Kol threatened. Azalea took the phone from him. He immediately went off to find Elena and Jeremy.

"Nik, I'll make sure he doesn't kill anyone. Just, please don't do anything to him." She promised.

"He's a loose cannon, Aza. Nor you or I could stop him when he has the white oak stake with him."

"I'm trying my best. Just- go easy on me." She said, hanging up and turning around, finding herself alone on the first floor. Suddenly, Jeremy came crashing down the stairs. Elena jumped on Kol's back, but he tossed her against the wall. He ripped out one of the posts from the railing and impaled Elena through the abdomen, pinning her to the wall. She gasped in shock and pain, completely immobilized. Kol walked over to Jeremy, who was still grunting in pain on the stair landing.

"Now...about that arm." Kol dragged Jeremy down the stairs by his feet. Elena pulled feebly at the stake, unable to move it an inch.

"Kol. You understand you're playing with fire, fire that you can't put out. A fire named Niklaus that is already gonna dagger you because you threatened him and did that to Elena!" She pleaded with him.

"Azalea, if you aren't gonna be any help, you're free to go." Kol offered. Thinking on her feet, she sped over to Elena, taking the stake out of her abdomen and helping her to the ground.

"Why are you helping me?" Elena asked, watching her wound heal.

"You get the chance to save your brother. I never got that chance." Azalea looked down. "Besides, someone needs to keep Kol in check."

Elena grabbing Kol, causing him to miss his swing at Jeremy and instead slice through one of Jeremy's restraints. She slammed the cleaver into Kol's chest, shoving him against the counter. Jeremy released his other arm and rushed to the sink. He grabbed the spray hose and sprayed Kol with the vervain water. Azalea couldn't look away. She was helping Klaus, but hurting the man she loved for all of her life. Kol cried out in pain as the water hit him; Elena moved away. Jeremy kept the water on Kol, and Elena took the white oak stake from Kol's jacket, throwing it to Jeremy.

"Jeremy, now!" Elena yelled.

"No!" Azalea called out, realizing their true plans.
Jeremy caught the stake and stabbed Kol through the heart with it. Kol screamed and burst into flames. Azalea fell to her knees as she watched him die, sobbing. She looked up, to see Jeremy walking towards her with another stake in hand, as Elena watched her in compassion. She sped away before Jeremy could reach her.

She ran into Klaus when she exited. She threw her arms around him, still crying. "Nik! They—they killed him!"

"What?!" He roared, grabbing her arm. She only continued crying.

"Stay behind me." He instructed, going up to the front door. "What did you do?"

"We didn't have a choice. He was trying to cut off Jeremy's arm!" Elena defended.

"Lies! He never would've gotten inside if you hadn't have set a trap for him." Klaus said, angry.

"You said you were going to put him down too." She said again, trying to defend her brother's actions.

"I was going to make him suffer on my terms! I'm going to burn this house to the ground. And then, when you try to flee for your lives, I'll kill you both without blinking." Klaus threatened.

"You kill us, you'll never get to the cure. You'll never be able to make any more hybrids." Jeremy brought up.

"You really think I care for an instant about my bloody hybrids? I want the cure so I can destoy it. I would've killed you all the second we dug it up, but now I'm just gonna watch you burn instead."
Klaus and Azalea fell to their knees, crying out in pain. Bonnie walked in past them.

"Invite him in." She instructed. They all looked at her, confused. "Do it!"

Klaus helped Azalea up. Jeremy nodded at Bonnie. "Come in."

Klaus fell forward as Bonnie magically pulled him inside and immobilized him.

"What the hell did you do?" Azalea asked, stepping inside as well.

"Living room. Go!" Bonnie told Elena and Jeremy, who listened to her. Azalea didn't listen to Klaus, following after Elena and Jeremy. Klaus followed close behind her, but they then found they couldn't get into the kitchen. He punched at the air, but there was an invisible barrier. Jeremy pulled the white oak stake out of Kol, and he and Elena run to the door and Klaus continued to pound on the barrier.

"Witch, you can't do this to me." Klaus yelled as Azalea stumbled backwards.

"You have no idea what I can do now." Bonnie said with confidence.

"I will hunt all of you to your end! Do you hear me? Do you!?" Klaus shouted as they left the house. Klaus looked back at Azalea, pulling her into a hug. "Everything will be alright, do you understand me?"

"No- No, it won't!" Azalea pushed Klaus away. "Kol is dead! The only person I have ever loved it gone! You don't understand!"

Azalea fell to her knees, putting her face in her hands. "You don't understand..."

She sobbed as Klaus picked her up, setting her on the couch and putting her head in his lap. He comforted her until she fell into a horrible sleep.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

408K 8.8K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
2.2K 115 11
"๐•พ๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–†๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–— ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰'๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–†๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–‰" SOULMATE AU- ELIJAH MIKAELSON
734K 10.2K 96
'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever
31K 151 48
Loads of klaus mikaelson and Elijah mikaelson imagines!