When It Rains(Hayley Williams...

By BreakingTheCliche

Twenty one year old Hayley Williams seems to have it made: She's in a hit band called "Paramore", young, fres... More

When It Rains(Hayley Williams GirlxGirl)
Chapter 1: Want
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Ignorance
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Unender
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

2.7K 38 8
By BreakingTheCliche

Dakota's P.OV.

"Too sexy for my shirt," I sang slowly slipping on my neon green skinny jeans. "Yeah I'm too sexy for my shirt."

Once I was fully dressed I walked into the bathroom to fix my hair. Turning on the flat iron I tapped my foot to the imaginary beat in my head waiting for it to heat.

Touching the iron's surface was not a good idea; it was fucking hot. "Fuck," I mumbled sticking my finger into my mouth roaming my cool tongue around the burning sensation.

Taking my finger out I picked up the iron from the handle and began to use it on my hair wavy hair.

"Kota," Carter called knocking on the door. "I hope you're not naked, I'm coming in."

"That's what she said," I snorted as he came up behind me.

"How could 'she' say 'I'm coming in'?" He questioned using finger quotations.

"Easy," I said using my comb to slightly 'tease' my hair. "She owns a strap on."

"Mmm," Carter hummed pushing me out of the way to stare at him in the mirror. "So who uses the strap on, you or Rach?"

"I'm too lazy to do anything," I replied smirking. "Besides nothings hotter than being dominated by a beautiful chick."

Carter jokingly gagged sticking his finger down his throat. "Disgusting." Looking back into mirror Carter smirked at his own reflection and playfully growling. "Damn I look good."

Huffing I pushed my overly conceited gay brother out of the way. "I look even better," I sang posing in front of the mirror.

"Girl please," he argued in a high pitched voice. "Madonna wants her hairstyle back."

Clicking my tongue I oh so gracefully, almost tripping on my two feet, turned around to face Carter. "I'm sorry hun, but I think Louis Tomlinson would appreciate it if you stopped copying his look."

Carter scuffed snapping the end of his black suspenders which loosely fell from his skinny jeans. "Not even funny, you know I was rockin' this shit before that wanna be Backstreet Boys band came out."

"Funny how you make fun of them yet you have a poster of all of them half naked on your wall."

Carter gave me a 'are you fucking serious?' look. "They're sexy beasts, so yes I do have a poster or two of them."

I snorted turning off the flat iron and sticking my tongue out at my somehow older brother. "His girlfriend is hot."

"Who's girlfriend?"

"Louis Tomlinson's," I sighed dreamily.

"I know," he drew out.

"You're insecure, don't know what for," I busted out singing.

"You're turning heads when you walk through the door!" Carter and I practically shrieked together.

"Don't need makeup to cover up," we shouted walking skipping out into the hallway.

"Being the way that you are is enough!" Carter fist pumped jogging down the stairs.

"Everyone else in the room could see it," I tried singing in a deep voice following Carter downstairs.

"Everyone else but yo-"

"What the else is dying?" Matt asked cutting Carter off.

"Your face!" Carter screamed. "Now let us finish the damn song."

"Okay okay," Matt chuckled throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Thank you. Now where was I?"

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBDOY ELSE!" I cut in shouting.

Waving his hands around Carter joined me.

"The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed," Carter squeaked closing his eyes and placing his hand over his heart.

"Is he okay?" Matt whispered.

"Let him have this moment," I whispered back looking at the raven haired boy.

"But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell," he continued. "You don't know uh oh, you don't know you're beautiful!"

Somewhere in between his little 'moment' Carter dropped to the ground on his knees. With glossy eyes he whimpered; "Baby, why? Why the fuck don't you think that you're beautiful?"

"They're gorgeous," Matt cut in on Carter's sobbing speech. "Now let's go, the parties about a two hour drive and we have to pick up CeCe halfway there."

"CeCe?" I grinned. "What the hell are we waiting for then? Let's go!"

Without even waiting for my idiotic brothers I ran outside and leaped on the top of Matt's car.

"Get down from there," he demanded walking over to and throwing me over his shoulder.

Giggling Matt made his way over to the car and opened the passenger side. Matt suddenly slapped my butt making me squeak and glare his back before he basically through me into the seat.

"That could be considered sexual abuse," I stated once he started the car.

"I slapped your ass, I didn't tell you to sit on my lap and call me big papa," Matt argued pulling out of the driveway.

"So? I'm under aged, and you are not," I said matter of factly.

"That doesn't me-"

"YOU SEXUALLY ABUSED ME!" I cut him off shouting.

"Wait a minute," Carter began. "You sexually abused her and not me? What, am I not good enough for you?"

"Sorry, but he's not queer like yours truly. Plus I'm just overall sexier," I replied looking back at him and sticking out my tongue.

Carter pouted crossing his arms over his chest. "Bu-."

"But nothing."

Huffing Carter closed his mouth and pinched his nose.

"I thought you grew out of that Carter," Matt said knowing when we were younger Carter would make himself stop breathing to get what he wanted.

Shaking his head Carter remained lacking oxygen.

"I swear to god Carter, fucking breath!" Matt shouted.

"Hey hey, keep your eyes on the road I don't wanna die," I declared.

Rolling his eyes he looked straight ahead yet glanced in the mirror. "God damn it, I'll do whatever you want just breathe!"

Already a light shade of purple Carter sucked in a huge breath then let it out.

"I want to be sexy enough for you Matty."

"See," Matt sighed. "This is why I don't come home."

Hayley's P.O.V.

"Here you go your majesty," Taylor joked handing Jeremy and I our ice cream. Sitting down Taylor looked at the two of us. "Why so tense Hay?"

"I'm not," I mumbled slowly licking the ice cream cone.

"Are you sure? I mean if something's wrong you could always tell us, you know that right?" Taylor pressed eating his own cone.

"I know," I replied. But in reality I couldn't; I could go to them for just about anything, but not this. "Wait a minute, his cone is bigger!" I whined pointing at Jeremy hoping to change the subject.

"That's what he said," Jeremy smirked.

"Nooo," I shook my head. "That's what I said, and I am a girl!"

Jeremy's eyes got wide as he gasped. "So... You're telling me that you have a 'cone'?"

"Maybe."

"Can I see it?" He whispered with hope in his eyes.

How can someone this childish and 'gay' like have just used the word 'fag' not even ten minutes ago?

"If you're a good little boy," I answered nodding my head.

He squealed before happily licking his own cone.

"It scares me how you could act and sound like a girl so much," Taylor told Jeremy.

"Why thank you," Jeremy giggled flipping his short hair in a feminine manner.

"Perhaps you should start wearing a dress and we should start calling you Jasmine," I tried with a much forced joke.

"Only if Tay promises to be my boyfriend," he sang giggling.

"Do I have to?" Taylor whined.

"Yes."

"Why can't somebody else be your boyfriend?" Taylor muttered.

Winking Jeremy whispered, "because nobody's as sexy as you are."

Taylor snorted rolling his eyes. "We need to get you a boyfriend."

"I thought you were my boyfriend!" He cried.

I sat there licking my ice cream staring at my two friends as they argued about if they were boyfriends or not.

What has my life come to?

Dakota's P.O.V.

"God damn it Kota stop eye raping my friend!" Matt cried out as he noticed me practically drooling over CeCe.

"I'm not eye raping her," I scoffed. "I am simply undressing her with my eyes."

CeCe rolled her eyes with a small smirk. "I tell you this all the time hun, I love you and all. But I'm dickly strictly."

Leaning back in my seat I looked at the tall brunette and winked. "I could always show you around on the opposite team."

Amusement and a slight amount of lust shun through her eyes.

Oh yeah, she totally wants me.

"As tempting as that sounds, no. I'd rather not get slaughtered by your girlfriend."

"Not slaughtered. Just beaten to a pulp," I reassured her letting my mouth twitch into a smirk.

"Yeah, no. Just no."

"She doesn't have to find out," I trailed off letting my fingers slid across her cheek.

Rolling her eyes she removed my hand from the soft flesh making me pout. "No."

"Please?" I begged giving her my best puppy dog eyes.

"No," she sighed in frustration. "Do you always have to whine and moan about this every time we see each other?"

"No," I blinked. "I could whine and moan for other reasons too."

"Like a bitch in heat," Carter commented chuckling at his own joke.

CeCe shook her head. "Give it up."

"Ya know you always complain about this but it's so obvious that you like the idea of a lesbian wanting you. Not because you secretly like girls but because it's a bigger compliment from when a guy wants you. You straight people thrive on the gays lusting after you just cause we can't have you."

CeCe's red cheeks and stumbling for words just proved my theory wrong.

And this is one of the many reasons that I love being a lesbian.

Continue Reading