EA X BBB: Dimensional Breakout

By maeed437

Ali is now 15 years old, three years after Misi: Neo. Ali is still chasing the love of his life, Alicia but... More

He Already Knew
The "Last Mission"
Where Is He ?
Getting Some Replacements
Green Hood
Taking Out The Trash
Going For A Date
New And Old Recruits
Truth Revealed
A Very Unexpected Turn
Project Armored Humans and Project Beast Machines
An Event That Haunts Forever
The Begining Of Dimensional War
Returning Old Enemies
The Plan Uncovers
The Ultimate Mission (Part 1)
The Ultimate Mission (Part 2)
Strangers From Space
Warzone
The End (Finale)
New story !
A Cool Idea I Got

New And Improved Numeroz

803 33 23
By maeed437

Previously . . .

G.Rama: ACT IMMEDIATELY !!!

Now

The four agents entered the Azurium mine, Cyberaya's source of energy for almost everything in the super moden city. They walk slowly around the large machinery and trucks that are abandoned when they came earlier, probably due to the Numeroz being here and attacking the place to steal a bunch of Azurium.

Karya: I still can't believe Rizwan is with the enemy, he's like brother to me when we were young.

Bakar: I'll give him a beating after this ! He's too much.

Ali: I'm still sure Rizwan did it on a certain reason, he was still questioning about his mentor. Same what happened to me when I joined Nikki, I want to know the truth about my mom.

Alicia: I hope your right, otherwise you'll get a "beating" from me. You dork, my special dork.

Bakar: hey Karya, *whisper* you noticed something ?

Karya: *whisper* What ? Alilicia is a thing ? I knew since they entered the Academy.

Bakar: Oh okey. You are just as misterious as a shadow.

They walked for a few more minutes until they hear sounds of metal coliding with eachother. The agents then stealthily sneak to the direction of the noise and spotted the three people that they need to capture and bring them to justice entering a huge shack filled with Azurium. Trez, Dos and the traitor Rizwan. The intel is correct, they are here to rob Azurium for their unknown evil plans as they are bad guys. As planned, Bakar walked towards them casually like he's one of them while Karya silently tries to knock out Trez with his "magic sword" but it didn't go well when Rizwan noticed Karya and snapped his sword like it was s twig.

Karya: Oh man ! My sword.

Trez: Not so much if a magician are you ?

Bakar: *grabs Trez* Ali, Alicia ! Now !

Ali: Alright ! *throws gasing*

Alicia: Agent Karya, Dos is escaping ! *shooting blastique*

Karya: I'll handle Rizwan ! You two get her !

Alilicia: Right !

While Alilicia chased Dos, Karya and Bakar are dealing with Trez and Rizwan. They are almost winning without using their upgrades. Suddenly, Trez pushed Bakar to the side and pressed something on his belt, after pressing the hidden button on his belt, armor that is bulkier than than his buff body started to form around him. Slowly he is fully armored and ready to crush some agents. As the suit is ready, his right hand turns into a large hammer that could destroy anything.

Bakar: What the hell ?

Trez: Haha ! I'm gonna crush you , fatty !

Bakar: this is bad ! Really bad !

Ali on comm: What's wrong uncle ?

Bakar: Numeroz got some upgrades !

Ali on comm: I think we should use the new up-ugh ! Um uncle gotta settle things !

Karya: Well, let's test these out ! *switch to new armor*

Bakar: Heh, let's do this ! *switch to new armor*

They switched to their new armor and upgrades, Bakar has new armor, looks the same but it is made out of metal. He still uses his fist but his gloves are metal. Karya's armor is like a knight's armor. He also has a new set of blades that can slide out of his arms, becoming arm blades but he still can throw his cards but it won't work towards a super-soldier armor like Trez.

Rizwan: So you want to play with swords ? Bring it on ! *brings out sword*

The two former bestfriends fought eachother with blades of their own, the sound of metal blades clashed, echoing in the large area. Rizwan swing his sword to Karya's side but he avoided it with ease, countering the attack with his own blades, missing Rizwan by an inch. They keep clashing their blades until they hit eachother's weapons, taking a close look at their faces Karya talked .

Karya: Riz, you can still join MATA and forget the past. I don't want to fight you ! *blocking the attack*

Rizwan: I don't want to fight you too but if you stood in the way of Uno, I have no choice but to do whatever means to help him achieve justice. *pushing the sword*

Karya: Ergh, Uno caused Aliya's death ! You got tricked, believe me !

Rizwan: How am I going to trust you !?

Karya: Have I ever lied to you ? Have I ever keep anything from you ? I never did ! Join us and thing won't be bad.

Rizwan: Hmm, I will consider. *stops attacking*

Karya: Good.

With Bakar and Trez

Trez used his arm-hammer to destroy Bakar but with the new plasma shield, he was protected from the brutal attack by Trez. Trez then deciced to use his hidden shoulder blaster to shoot Bakar from a distance, his blaster turned on and he started to shoot rapidly at Bakar who blocked and dodged the attacks. Bakar though about how to defeat Trez who is charging at him with his hammer, he then remembered that Ali said that all of the armor is equipped with blasters or simple melee weapons. He tried turning it on and when Trez's hammer was a meter from him, his arms suddenly turned of melee weapons resembling a wrecking ball and countered the hammer sending a kinetic wave that made the ground between them cracked . Even his hands are litterally wrecking balls, he can still feel his hands so it means the wrecking ball is surrounding his hands, protecting it.

(I'm not sure if that makes sense)

Bakar: Now these are real weapons !

Trez: Oh, I'll crush you and that wrecking ball of yours !

Bakar: Let's end here !

The two big guys started to brawl, litterally. Each of them started to smash the others face while throwing heavy things around. Trez got annoyed and decided to throw a truck towards Bakar but Bakar managed to dodge it narrowly. With him distracted, Trez retracted his hammer and jumped directly at Bakar sending them both rolling on the ground, flatening everything they rolled on from random tools to an entire table. The both of them were tired from the brawl but neither of them are giving up. After unsuccessfully standing, the two dropped to the ground, tired, Trez deactivated his armor, so did Bakar.

Bakar: Just huhf ! Give, up ! How long we'll do this ? *tired*

Trez: I'll huuh, get huff next time ! *tired*

With Alilicia and Dos

Alilicia are chasing Dos around the mining area, neither side is giving up. Irritated, Dos activated her own armor, just as same like her usual attire but metal parts surrounded her chest, shoulder and her legs. Feeling the need to use the upgrades, Alicia activated her armor and revealed her elbow blades ready to slash her enemies. Ali's armor is already his agent attire so he just needs to be ready for combact, with his right hand-claw clutched and ready to send off a punch that can litterally destroy anyone's face. The three are ready to make a move, then Dos charged at her enemies using her purple hand blades that she had during the attack on the old Academy. She swung her blades towards Alicia but Alicia counters by punching her, she missed but her elbow blades managed to cut Dos's left cheek. This made Dos angry, while Dos is focused on Alicia just as planned, Ali pounced on her and gave a good punch with his hand-claw right at the woman with purple streak of hair. The woman passed out from the harsh impact right on her forehead.

Ali: That is awesome *Neuro style*

Alicia: That would "knock" some sense into her. *Neuro style*

Alicia: Now, there's just one thing not done yet.

Ali: Wha- Ummp !

Alicia walked to Ali and kissed him right at the lips. Shocked, Ali's face redden every second they stayed like that. After a few seconds, they pulled away and both blushed a dark colour of red. Alicia then walked away, checking on Dos who ran away when they were "bonding". Bakar and Karya came to see blushing Alilicia looking away from eachother. Without a word Alilicia walked away at the same direction, the two Mentors just followed and let the Numeroz escape without any Azurium stolen by them, atleast what they thought.

Numeroz Cave

The three Numeroz came back empty handed, Trez who's obviously pissed started to nag about Rizwan being a softy and how Rizwan should have killed Karya when he had the chance. Rizwan just pretended to not hearing Trez's nags, Dos just give him the same look like he had, annoyed. Trez stopped to nag when the creepy person that they served is infront of them sitting on a armchair. He still hadn't attached his bionic arm, Aaron said that he's working on a new armor for him.

Uno: How's the mission ? Is it a success ?

Rizwan: Forgive us Uno, MATA disturbed us.

Trez: Yeah, if it weren't for Rizwan being a softy, we would have got a lot of Azurium !

Aaron came and said that he needs Azurium to power the new project that he and Prof.Akram.

Aaron: You know that we need a lot of Azurium to power up the Beast Machines ! If we don't -

Cinco: We can just use the remaining Azurium, solved.

Aaron: I just used them all !

Uno: ENOUGH ! We will get more next time, now let's focus on the new project.

Dos: Actually, I got a bit of Azurium. *shows small Azurium container*

Uno or known as Djin smirked behind his mask that he ever takes off even when eating. He laughed evilly, the laughs echoed throughout the cave. His plans might be slow but he will eventually.

Uno: Just wait, I'll end you and my Ultimate Master shall aid me in my efforts to take over Cyberaya ! HAHAHA !

============================
Numeroz is getting stronger and who the hell this "Ultimate Master" ?

Stay tuned !

Don't forget to Vote&Comment !

Mad Mech out !

Peace !✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187 7 6
After the events of "SUSU," Ali decided to take on the role of a vigilante into the city of Cyberaya. Since no one can trust him anymore, all he has...
13.7K 221 33
It's been two months since Ali joined the academy while accidentally activating I.R.I.S( Infinity retainal intelligence system) currently, he was tra...
3.9K 106 29
When she became Guardian 3 years ago and being Ladybug for 6 years since she was thirteen, now at the age of 19 Marinette's life got more stressful a...
7.3K 321 20
Not a sequel. Takes place after Ejen Ali The Movie:Misi Neo and BBBTM2 Warning spoilers!! Just a fanfiction Ejen ali belongs to Wau Animations Boboi...