Mech X4, Spyder x OC (book 2)

By Bexxy-writes

Hi. I'm Elizabet Walker. Only call me that if you don't know me. I'm known by Liz, or Lizzy, or Eli, Liza and... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Auditions!
Episode 3
Note
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Happy Birthday!
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Not an Update
Episode 21
Ending

Episode 4

527 8 1
By Bexxy-writes

"is that him?" I asked Leo. Ryan and I were trying to find our birth parents

"No." Leo stated

"Okay... is that him?" Ryan asked moving onto the next one.

"No."

"Okay, here's an idea, I have morning practice in 10 minutes for the play so Ryan just start flipping through and Leo will say stop when he sees him." I told them. Ryan started flipping through the test subjects.

"Wait! That's him that's your father! Go back!" Leo told Ryan.

"Subject 240. We found him!" I cheered

"or Randy to his friends. And always with that infectious smile." Leo told us.

"That's our father. So when can we meet him?" I asked Leo.

"Harper spent a lot of resources tracking him down." Leo told us.

"So find his last alibi and track it, please. Oh shoot," I mumbled checking the time, "I'm gonna be late again!"

"We can get there in no time with Mech X4." I nodded. Since I had lost my ability to fly in the battle with Harper, along with my super speed, I needed like 10-15 minutes to get anywhere within like 3 miles of the robot.

*timeskip*

"Hey guys." I said, walking in. They waved.

"OKay, so today we're running through the kiss scene. Sidenote, Juliet couldn't make it today, so I'll be running it." Veracity said.

"Hold up! Kiss scene." Ella asked

"Between Lizzy and Evan. If someone's not comfortable with it, walk it off, we got a show to do." Veracity said. "It's the end of that's how we do. Take your places and go." Veracity said.

"That's how we do." We all sang and Evan dipped me.

"I'm Mack." I said, smiling.

"I know!" He told me. Then we kissed. His lips were soft against mine. We broke apart and I swung my legs over the platform the two of us were standing on.

"Class time." Veracity said as the bell rang. We all left the room. Veracity walked with me to class when we saw Harris and Spyder.

"Is that Spyder jumping the school on a bike?" I asked, looking at the iPad.

"I have dreams. They're small and unimportant but they're my dreams." Spyder said

"Well it looks like you need to increase your angle of departure." I told him.

"So many big words." Spyder said

"She's saying build a ramp, which is smart." Veracity said

"It's too dangerous." Harris protested

"He could die. I say do it." I mused. I got a text from Evan and I smiled.

Phone:

So my mom got four tickets to Hamilton. Lily's gonna ask Veracity to be her date. Do you wanna be mine? ❤️

                                                Ohmigosh! Ur joking right? I've been wanting to see Hamilton for a while!

Nope! Not joking. So is that a yes?

                                                                                                                                                           That's a definite YES!

________________________________________________________________________________

"What's wrong?" Veracity asked me

"Evan asked me to go see Hamilton with him!" I squealed.

"Who's Evan?" Spyder asked

"You remember. Tall, cute, dark haired boy. Plays Brady." I told him.

"Btw, the weather should be clear on Saturday for your jump thing. Let's go." Veracity said, pulling me away when Ryan grabbed my arm.

"Seriously guys!" I complained.

"I need you to come with me." Ryan told me

"No can do, skater boy! I need to help you pick out an outfit for your date." She told me.

"Date?" I asked sceptically, "We're just going to see Hamilton."

"It may not be a date to you, but it's a date to him, so you're gonna need my help!" She told me.

"I'll send you potential outfit choices, but I should go with Ryan." I told Veracity. She nodded and left.

"i saw Harper's ghost in the robot." Ryan told us. I nodded and stopped dead in my tracks. The others were walking away without noticing. I saw my dad. I gasped in shock. Everyone either had a free period or was in class. I was one of those few who had a free period so no one was around.

"Dad." I mumbled.

"Ne-ne-ne-euro-euro-euro-spl-spl-spl-spl-euro-euro-ne-ne-ice-ice-ice-spl-spl-spl-spl-er-er-er" He said, glitching in and out. A wave of fury came over me and I punched 'him', only to fall to the ground, scraping my hands.

"Dammit!" I almost screamed, furious tears were going down my face. "Dammit." I almost screamed again. I picked myself up and went to an isolated area of the school. Tears were still running down my face as I tried to process what had just happened. So my dad had appeared and given me a message, but disappeared when I tried to punch him. I opened my backpack and started scribbling down what I remembered of the message. I tried to piece together the pieces. "Neurosplicer." I mumbled. I half zipped my backpack and ran through the school trying to find Ryan and Harris.

"Guys. Harper. Message. Vision. Ghost. Neurosplicer." I quickly said and shoved the piece of paper into Harris's hands.

"We can deal with this after." Harris said, sounding mildly annoyed and crumpled up the piece of paper. "Right now we have to figure out what the messages from Harper mean." I threw my hands up in annoyance and stormed away. I sat down in the music room on the drumset, put on some headsets and started hitting the drums to release anger. After about five minutes, I broke my drumsticks and put my head in my hands. Spyder entered and cautiously approached me.

"Hey." I told him

"You missed our optional gym class." He told me.

"It's optional for a reason." I sighed.

"Why are you miserable?" He asked me.

"I'm not. I'm just in shock from seeing my dad. I put together a message that may have been what my dad was trying to say, but Harris crumpled it up." I told him. "Wait! Why am I telling you this?" I scoffed.

"So you're still upset with me." He asked me, but it was more of a statement.

"You broke up with me for no reason, so yea, I'm pretty upset." I told him.

"Sorry." He muttered.

"I'm gonna go get ready for my date with Evan." I said, getting up.

"Date??" He asked

"We're gonna go see Hamilton. The tickets are like hella expensive and it would be rude to stand him up." I told Spyder.

"But what about-"

"The visions. It'll be fine. You guys will solve it and I'll be rapping the lyrics to satisfied." I told him and left the room.

(So yea. I don't feel like doing the neurosplicer thingy)

I was at home (technically Ryan's home, but I live there now so yay) sending pictures of my outfit to Veracity. She approved of the oversized Hamilton hoodie with ripped jeans. My hair in two dutch braids. I had just finished changing when Veracity called me.

"LILYASKEDMETOGOWITHHERTOHAMILTONWITHYOUGUYSONADOUBLEDATEANDIJUST" she said in a rush

"Yea, I know. So you almost ready?" Someone rang the doorbell. "Gotta go. See you at the theatre." I told her. I opened the door and saw Evan with some flowers made of paper

"Hi." He said and handed me the flowers.

"So what books did you use to make these?" I asked

"Twilight. The pages I didn't use, I burned." He told me. I nodded.

"I'm gonna go put these in my room, do want anything?" I asked him. He shook his head. I ran up to my room, put the flowers on my vanity and quickly ran back downstairs. Evan was standing by the door.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded. We both climbed into the backseat. His mom was driving us. I could see the top of her head. She was blond. Evan put on guns and ships from Hamilton.

"I swear to god, anyone who can rap this evenly is amazing." He told me

"You're about to be amazed. makin' Redcoats redder with bloodstains And I'm never gonna stop until I make 'em Drop and burn 'em up and scatter their remains, I'm Watch me engagin' em! Escapin' em! Enragin' em! I'm—mmmmmphhhhh" I was cut off abruptly by tape going over my mouth.

"Sorry about this but you really should be more careful about who you trust." Evan told me. I glared at him. "I don't think you need these." Evan said, grabbing my glasses and snapping them in half. I wasn't in fighting gear. I didn't have my high heel knives or my suit. I was going to watch Hamilton! I wasn't planning on being assassinated at the theatre like Lincoln. We parked and his 'mom' turned around. It was Grey. Then I was knocked out.

I woke up tied to a pole behind bars. Evan was outside the bars.

"Oh you're awake. I texted your 'friends' and they're on their way to rescue you, but don't worry, we'll be ready for them." He told me

"So I'm the bait. Huh, figures." I muttered. "You actually think they're gonna risk their lives for me? HAHAHAHA" I started laughing.

"Shut up!" He yelled and somehow slapped me. Like he didn't actually touch me but I felt it.

"They're not gonna come for me. Your entire plan will fail, just like your grades." I told him.

"Consider yourself thankful we didn't inject you with ooze." He growled before leaving. I smirked.

*timeskip*

I was bloody and bruised. Turns out my sarcastic remarks did not help my case. Who would've thought! I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye. It turned out to be Ryan, Mark, Spyder and... Harper?!

"What's he doing here?" I asked, jerking my head in the direction of Harper.

"Chill, he's going to jail. We need to get you out of here." Ryan said

"Well that may be hard considering Evan melted the key." I muttered.

"Evan?!" Mark asked

"Long story. Get me out of here." I asked. Ryan took out his Mech Link and cut a hole in the bars and cut my handcuffs. I stumbled out of the cell.

"Going somewhere?" Evan asked appearing in front of us.

"So what I'm gathering from all this is you're not human or..." I trailed off. "Okay bye!" I yelped and started sprinting out of the bunker. The others caught up with me and we scrambled out.

"Hey guys, come on, were on the same side." Harper protested as Ryan forced him forwards. "The lesser of two evils-"

"Is still evil!" I cut Harper off.

"Yea, either learn Spanish or study algebra both tutored by Lizzy. I refuse to learn, I choose neither thus I win." Spyder said

"Harris." I gasped, noticing him on the ground.

"You okay?" Mark asked, Ryan and Spyder helped him up.

"She got the drop on me, Ry. I'm sorry, I tried everything-" Harris sad, sadly. I then heard stomping and turned around.

"Well fuck." I muttered

"RUN!" Spyder yelled

"I'm too talented to die!" Harris yelled

"I don't think the monster cares." I yelled back. I pushed Spyder out of the way of the monster's legs and it stomped on my foot instead. Spyder and Mark helped me up and we bolted. We all gathered in a group and Ryan did the thing with the robot and we got inside. Harper screamed

"What was that?" He asked us

"Elevator." I winced in pain. I was pretty sure my bones in my foot were shattered. Spyder helped me sit down at my station and Mark tied up Harper.

"Alright. Let's squish this thing. What's spiders weakness?" Ryan asked

"School." I said simply.

"Ha ha." Ryan said sarcastically.

"Sorry, not sorry. Here it comes." I yelled. Harris put up the shields and the monster knocked us backwards. Ryan brought us back up and did a couple flips. Spyder and I shot various strength missiles and fireballs at the monster. The monster was fine

"That should've killed it!" I complained

"Yea, it's part spider part rhino. I call it arachna-rhino." Harper stated

"I name the monsters around here." Spyder said

"Stop being nice to the sociopath." Mark and I said at the same time. Spyder just shrugged. The monster turned around so we were facing its rear end.

"It's twerking! Why is it twerking?" Spyder asked

"Oh my god, that's disgusting." I shuddered. It then shot a bunch of web at us, pinning the robot's arm to the side, he then shot more web and pinned the other arm. And then we were tied up.

"I can't operate my weapons!" I told Ryan

"Me neither!" Spyder said.

"I will not be able to unsee this." Harris muttered

"We have to burn through this." I said. I got up and hopped to the side harness.

"X-weapon." Ryan said

"Ready?" I called

"Ready!" Harper responded along with the others. We looked at him weirdly

"What?" He asked

"Guys, I'm with you, we're Mech X6 now." We all protested against this. We used the X-weapon to burn through the webbing. I focused my power and energy into the wave of heat and light coming from my chest. The monster turned to ooze. My harness lowered me to the ground and my feet touched the floor. I yelped in pain. I decided to just dangle in the harness for a little.

"What about Grey?" Spyder asked

"She's gone and all I can find are traces of the red ooze." Harris said.

"Can someone help me?" I asked. Harris and Mark helped me limp to the med-bay. Harris did an X-ray and Spyder stood by while Ryan took us back to the ferry.

"All your bones are broken in your foot. You'll need surgery most likely. So lay back and uh... Spyder, give her a spoon of the medicine in the purple bottle. It'll numb her senses." Harris told Spyder. Spyder grabbed a spoon and poured the medicine into the it. He handed me the spoon and I quickly swallowed the medicine and wrinkled my nose. I couldn't feel anything after that. I remember seeing Harris with a white robot that went into my foot and I remember seeing Spyder and Mark sitting next to me looking concerned but it was all a blur.

I fully came to my senses a while after that. I slowly sat up.

"What happened?" I asked to no one in particular

"Well, Harris finished surgery on you a while and it's my shift to watch over you." Spyder said.

"Yea well I'm fine. I'm going home." I said. I slowly put weight on the ankle and winced.

"Are you sure you don't want help?" Spyder asked

"Yea. Oh what am I gonna tell Grace?" I worried

"Ryan texted me the excuse he gave. You were walking and you tripped over a tree root, spraining your ankle. We then spent the remainder of the afternoon in the woods trying to get you out. When we finally got you out, you went over to Harris's and should be home in 10 minutes from now, so let's go." Spyder told me. 

A/N: Formatting might be messed up a little

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 120 60
The anonymous hero's of Mech-X4 have been going back to their regular lives since defeating Seth Harper. Dakota and Ryan are still not on great terms...
66.2K 2K 37
A/N: I don't own Transformers. This is a reader-insert, but I'm not sure how romance-y it'll get until later on. So please, bear with me. ^ ^ ^ EVENT...
2K 180 28
I WROTE THIS 2 YEARS AGO AND MY WRITING STYLE HAS CHANGED A LOT SINCE THEN. THE ONLY REASON I HAVEN'T TAKEN THIS DOWN IS SENTIMENTALITY. ~~~~~~~~~~~~...
750 14 10
After saving Mackenzie's father, the team gets notified about other technopaths being held captive by a woman of whom Ryan has met. With Leo part of...