L'amour (e.c)

By gracebennettxoxo

L'amour; Love Charlotte Olivia Smith was the embodiment of perfect. Perfect hair, perfect teeth, eyes, smile... More

the cast
prologue
book one
one; new girl on the block
two; friend or foe
three; him
four; slip and slide
five; knock knock
six; whatta man
seven; the fear
eight; E.Cullen
nine; once a cheat
ten; always a cheat
eleven; smile
twelve; angel eyes
thirteen; sos
fourteen; undead to me
fifteen; freak on
sixteen; rose
seventeen; mr depp
eighteen; family affair
nineteen; detective hale
twenty; memory lane
twenty one; cross keys
twenty two; play ball
twenty three; a game of cat and mouse
twenty four; fine line
twenty five; carrie white
twenty six; love fool
twenty seven; prom queen
book two
one; another year of fun
two; flowers
three; dont watch me cry
four; the beauty of love
five; a fall from grace
six; leach lover
seven; clouds
eight; detective smith
nine; she wolf
ten; old friends
eleven; far far away
twelve; curse of the red heads
thirteen; uninvited visitors
fourteen; side effects
fifteen; smith residence
sixteen; mr damsel in distress
eighteen; what goes around comes around
nineteen; rest in peace
twenty; its called karma
twenty one; surprise
twenty two; a simple life
twenty three; mommys little girl
twenty four; not a democracy
twenty five; a change of heart
book three
one; mamma mia
two; traitor
three; perfection
four; a family reunion
five; daddys little girl
six; the mistress
seven; the wolf vs the vampire

eight; a family of three

3.1K 121 25
By gracebennettxoxo

Today Charlotte was making a visit to the res, Embry had invited her around when she saw him the other night and today was a perfect day to do so.

Plus Edward was on house arrest due to the sun, therefore he had no way to stop her unless he wanted to sparkle.

"Look who's back."

"You literally invited me." Charlotte slapped Embry's arm as she walked up to the house, not stopping to give Embry a hug. He wasn't the only person she wanted to see, there was a houseful of people she'd missed just beyond the door.

As soon as Charlotte entered the room she could hear many sighs of relief, "Oh god, thank you!" Quill raised his palms to the sky.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Charlotte didn't remember seeing Quill with the wolves before, but he must have changed while she'd been gone.

"I wish Charlotte would call." Paul sighed.

"I wish Charlotte wouldn't call." Jacob also sighed.

Jared decided to join in, "I wish Charlotte would stop calling."

Finally Quill joined in too, "Maybe I should just pick up."

"Maybe I should pick up and hang up."

Charlotte couldn't help the giggles that fell from her lips at Paul, Jacob, Jared and Quil. Poor Embry.

"It seems I've been living in your head rent free, Embry."

"You've been living in mine? I think it's the other way round, you're the one that called me five times a day."

"Pffffttt, slight exaggeration...It was like four times a day."

Charlotte didn't want the other boys to know how many times she called Embry. It was slightly embarrassing.

As the group laughed a female figure caught Charlottes eye. She tried to look at the tanned girl without making it too obvious. From the glances she decided the girl was beautiful, and she would be even prettier if it weren't for the deep scowl on her face.

Once the girl got closer and it was clear that she was coming over to the group, Charlotte decided to fully look at her. Although she wished she didn't as she saw the scowl only deepen once the girls looked at each other.

"Charl, this is Leah Clearwater. Harry's daughter."

Charlotte didn't really know Harry, but she knew that he was really close with Charlie and that April helped the planning with the funeral.

"Hey," Charlotte decided to pull the girl a smile, hoping for one in return "I'm really sorry about your father."

Unfortunately she didn't get a smile in return.

"If you're here to torture Embry some more, then you should leave." Oh great, this was going to be pleasant.

"Pardon me?"

Charlotte didn't do very well with people criticising her.

"You heard."

"Say it again then."

Rather fortunately for everyone Sam and Emily chose now to walk out, causing Leah to quickly walk off.

Pussy, Charlotte almost shouted. She could so take on a werewolf.

"Fun, isn't she?"

Embry's rhetorical question wasn't answered as Emily quickly pulled Charlotte into a hug. It had been a while since they'd seen each other.

Although they'd only met once, they'd formed a fast friendship. Charlotte was positive she was in love with Emily.

But she was in love almost everyone that's even the slightest bit attractive.

"It's been a while since we've seen your face around here."

"I came especially to see your pretty face."

"Watch it."

Sam stood behind Emily, his words strong but his tone playful.

Charlotte quickly pulled away from Emily, holding her hands up in surrender. "She's all yours."

Sam gently pulled Emily into a kiss, Charlotte knew it was because he was going on patrol. Which meant that Charlotte would get to spend time with Emily without her fiancé loitering around.

"Hey Charl." Embry pulled Charlottes arm as she went to follow Emily towards the house. "Can you come with me?"

"But-but-but-but-but...." Charlotte pointed towards where Emily had just disappeared to, her lip quivered as she did so.

"Don't be dramatic, we're off to the beach."

"I hate the beach."

"No you hate the sea."

"It's the same thing."

"Not really. There's sand, and -"

"-Just come."

"Fine."

Embry drove Charlotte to the beach, much to Charlottes unhappiness. The sand got everywhere, and there was people that she had to smile at there and there was crabs and sharks and she just couldn't.

It took Charlotte a solid five minutes to get out of the car and join Embry on the beach. Embry stood stroking all the dogs that came up to him, knowing Charlotte could see and it would make her want to get out of the car.

"Finally decided to join me then."

"Say a word about it and I'll leave."

"No no. I'm sure you want to pet all the dogs."

Of course she did want to pet all the dogs, who could blame her though.

"So...when did Leah join the pack?"

Charlotte swore she hadn't seen her around before.

"When Harry died. Her brother phased too. Seth, he's only fifteen. Sam keeps him home studying, but he wants to get out. Think we all wish it was Leah who would stay home."

It was easy to see why they all wished it was Leah that would stay home, just from the brief encounter it was clear she wasn't the most pleasant.

"Why? So it could just be you and the guys?" She knew that wasn't the reason why but it was easy to wind him up.

"No, no.. it's not a chick thing... its a Sam, Emily and Leah thing. We all have to live though the pain fest that is the love triangle because of the wolf telepathy thing."

Charlotte wanted to laugh at Embry being uncomfortable because of being being in love-even though that wasn't even the real reason why he was uncomfortable.

She would have laughed, if she wasn't too focused on the love triangle information.

"Love triangle, between Sam, Emily and Leah? Jeezzz."

"Get this though. Emily and Leah are cousins."

Both of the teenagers were suckers for gossip, especially gossip like this. It was normal... kinda.

"Get out of here! Cousins?"

Embry shrugged "Well, second cousins. But same thing."

The rest of the day was spent with Charlotte and Embry laughing with each other on the beach. It felt normal, they felt normal. It was just two teenage best friends hanging out on the beach. There were no wolves, no vampires, no vampires who want to kill Charlotte. It was fun.

"Esme, honey, I'm home!"

Charlotte got April to drop her off at the Cullens once Embry had dropped her off at home. She still didn't have that car that she told Edward to buy her. She would have to have an argument with him about that.

"Esme?"

Usually there would be a rush of air next to her once she walked into the house, but today it didn't come.

"Are you all asleep in your coffins?"

"Will you just come upstairs, Charlotte?"

It seemed Edward wasn't up for her games today.

"Jeez, you could have asked nicer. I was just-"

"-Charlotte just come up."

"Emmett, you could of just-"

"-Charlotte."

"I'm coming!"

It seemed the Cullens were desperate for Charlotte to see them. She couldn't blame them though, she was a sight for sore eyes.

Once she got to the room where the Cullens stood, she noticed them all stood together smiling.

"What's this? Are we having a family portrait taken?" She'd never had a portrait taken and she couldn't wait for her painting to be hung above the stairs.

"Why would we be having a family portrait?"

"Because Emmett, that's what people did in the old days and you are from the old days."

"I'm not that old."

"Are you older than 50?"

"Yes."

"Then I rest my case."

"50 isn't old Charlotte." Jasper decided to speak up, and Charlotte couldn't disagree with Jasper. He was her future husband after all.

"Do you know what Jaz? You're right, it's not old."

"Come here, Charl." Edward held his arm out for his girlfriend, a smile on his face.

"Why?"

"Just come here."

"But why?"

She had to ruin every surprise by acting like a five year old.

"Charlotte."

"Are you gonna kill me?"

"Charlotte."

"He's not going to kill you, Charl." Esme couldn't help but be entertained by the exchange.

"Thank you Esme, that's made me feel a lot better."

Charlotte walked over and under Edwards arms. Her eyes landing on a medium sized pale brown box.

"Surprise."

"Is it a bomb?"

"Why would it be a bomb?"

Charlotte shrugged her shoulders, her arms still fixed on it. "I'm sure the people in my true crime documentaries ask the same question before they blow up."

"It's not a bomb.... will you please just open it."

She was obviously cautious when opening the box, she quite liked her hand and didn't want it to be blown to bits.

Thankfully after a few tense seconds she opened it, and didn't feel it blow up. Instead she felt possibly the softest fur ever.

"Oh my god."

She pulled her hands out of the box, a golden white puppy in them. She couldn't speak as she looked at it. There were no words to describe her love.

"Do you like him Charlotte?"

She could hear the people speaking around her, but she couldn't reply. It was like she'd forgotten how to speak.

"We got him yesterday, he's cute isn't he?"

"Charlotte?"

The words just faded around her, as her and the puppy looked at each other.

After she'd managed to start breathing again she pulled the puppy into her chest "My baby Milo."

The Cullens couldn't help the smiles on their faces as they watched the human girl with her new puppy. They didn't think they'd seen her as happy.

"I love you guys. So much.....but not as much as I love you Milo."

"Have I been replaced?"

you all wanted the puppy so u got the damn puppy😡

how do u guys read this. i can't edit it without throwing up so i didn't

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 311 17
Clarissa 'Clary' Cullen was killed on December 14th 1961 after being brutally attacked and beaten to death. Until a creature found her and changed he...
194K 4.6K 23
"...I don't draw on my body to make myself look badass, no, it was never that way. I see you glance at them whenever your sister comes in. You're int...
48.4K 1.5K 15
"You Became My Everything And Showed Me The True Meaning Of Love." Eclipse | Book 3
801K 15.7K 72
This story is complete and edited. ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show...