๐”—he ๐”–tefanie ๐”–alvatore ๐”‡i...

By Butterfly1645

โ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

.๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
.๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ.
โžค๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„. welcome back to mystic falls.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ :"๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐€ ๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ?"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ : "๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘ : "๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ’ : "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ รค๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ” : "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐”๐ฉ ๐“๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ• : "๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ– : "๐…๐ซ๐ข๐๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ— : "๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ : "๐€ ๐–๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: "๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ : "๐ƒ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ?"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ : "๐‡๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ : "๐๐š๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ : "๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” : "๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• : "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– : "๐…๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— : "๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ๐Ÿ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ : "๐๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ :"๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ : "๐€๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก."
.๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ.
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž. a mother's love.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ : "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ : ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘ : "๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ, ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ’ : "๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ?"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ“ : ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐„๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐, ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐†๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ?
.๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ‘.
i've been palgiarized

๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ“ : "๐“๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ"

1K 21 5
By Butterfly1645

╔═══════════════╗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

╚═══════════════╝

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓 : "𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫."

---

𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔢 :

𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘖𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴...

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 2 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒄'𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆, 𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒘 ?

I was called there by Dorian and from the look on his face It was bad.

"Ok, so are you going to give bad dad look or tell me why I'm here." he sat down papers as I picked them up. Dang. There was nineteenth new dead bodies in Mystic Falls and word was going by fast.

"Holy Sh*t." as he nodded and said "Yeah. It's bad."

I then rose a brow as I stood up from my seat and said "You think I did this didn't you ?"

Alaric looked down, by that I already knew his answer. I scoffed and gave a light chuckle and said "Why am I not surprised ?"

"Stefanie look, it just you know-"

"I was a big bad vampire back in days and kinda still am." I then saw my student files sitting on his desk. I glanced at it seeing my student picture along with it saying all my problems such as anger issues, parent issues, and PTSD along with my background and behavior observations.

Student's Name : Stefanie Miranda Salvatore.

Supernatural Species : Vampire

  I.Background and Behavior Observations :

Stefanie appears as you're normal ideal young adult on the outside but is fighting her personal demons on the inside. Coming from two complex bloodlines, The Gilbert's and Salvatore's. She struggles to distinguish herself apart from her father Damon Salvatore who had a long history of violent and selfish behavior. Stefanie tends to distance herself from other vampires and students at the school due to the fact she had a long time of suffers heartbreak, lies ,griefs and lost. She tends to resort on the violent side of being a vampire such as feasting on innocents. Stefanie also has a complicit relationship with her mother due to the fact she wanted her to hid her vampire side. Stefanie would rather be alone then lose someone she loves due to her what she likes to call her "darkness." Stefanie also seems to have a massive anger problem, having outbursts of rage and sometimes uses violent on other students even if it's not allowed.

II. Clinical Diagnosis.

. Intermittent Explosive Disorder- Stefanie is know to have a long history of outbursts of anger and violence, Stefanie's reaches a point of rage in which she will use violence, blackmail, alcohol, or even become a ripper.  She has been show to have no care for "human life." and show she has "no humanity left inside her" She is currently taking therapy for this problem.

.PTSD - Stefanie also suffers from doubts which she calls her "inner darkness." She believes this side of her is what happened in her childhood, genetics, and tends to have episodes of breakdowns and self harm. She tries to come to others about her problems, but normally kept them to herself.

.Trust Issues - Stefanie finds it hard to trust other people. Many more trust other supernatural. She prefers to tend with the little group of friends she has. Stefanie tends to push other away with threats, sarcasm and wit. She prefers things the way they are and hates change. When around new people she acts cold and harsh unless she can find common ground with them.

.Daddy Issues- As the child of Damon Salvatore, a man who many call "evil" or a "impulsive vampire." Stefanie is show to battle with the fear of becoming like her father who she loves very munch, She is also show to hate being compared to him. He values her courage, loyalty and bravery.

.Mommy Issues - Stefanie tends to dislike other only knowing her for being Elena's daughter, she tends to argue with her mother more than she does with her dad, Stefanie says she loves her mother very deeply but hates when she doesn't listen or respective her for who she is.

.Manipulation - Stefanie is know for being a great manipulator and she is know to get any for whatever evil schemes she does {normally with her principal, her friends and parents}

III. Long Term Recommendation 

Despite all the things that has happened in Stefanie's life and her problems. She is a very powerful student with great potential. However to to her anger issues and  independence she tends to take on challenge on her own. But she will have to learn to open up to other people and learn that not ever problem can be solved alone. Stefanie will also have to learn not to doubt herself and think of herself not fit for her uncle's name and parent's legacy. Surrendering to this mindset will most likely lead Stefanie down a dark past and buckling under the burden of her father's and family legacy. As a vampire she has the power to change the world but she must not to through with the violent side of vampirism. And become the hero she was born to be.

Dang, they got ever single part of me. My personality. My family problems and heck even my full name which I never told Alaric which mean't he must have looked around for me when I first came to the school.

"Oh how nice you looked through my profile." as I smirked.

"Stefanie it was just for-"

"No, I get it. You wanted to see how I acted like based on some files. You think I'm a monster."

"Stefanie, you are not a monster you know just after the last time you got emotional and feed, you did damage and I just didn't want  that to happen again."

"Yeah because three strikes and I'm out." I joked as Alaric sighed as I grabbed the paper grabbed it and said "Seems like a vampire and a hungry one."

"Maybe it's Grace's friend she wanted to wake up."

"Yeah." he said which is when Hope and the others walked in as MG said "We didn't find anything about Grace."

"Great more bad news." I joked as Hope said "But we think whoever she rose we need to find a lead so I'm have to need you're blood Stef." as I smirked as Hope held up a cup as I bit my wrist as took the cup from Hope as I let my blood drip into the cup.

Hope grinned and nodded as I clenched my hand as I asked "Locator Spell ?"

She nodded and said "And a powerful one at fact, since Grace is very old this could take awhile."

"I"ll help." Josie said as the two turned to Lizzie as she groaned and said "I guess I'll help to."

I chuckled to myself as a thought came back to my mind. Sagie. Crap.

I cursed as the others turned to me as Rafael asked me "What's wrong ?" as I grabbed my black leather jacket quickly put it on as I said "I forgot about Saige."

"Wait ?! You left here ?" Rick asked me as I sighed and said "She turn and attacked me, and I drove off ok ?! I didn't know what to do ?" as I opened the door about to go out but then I saw Saige. I caught my breath and so did the others.

Man I couldn't recognize her.

Her once platinum hair was now magically longer and was swept to the side and her eyes were now blue in the light.

She also had her natural face which looked beautiful as well.

She was also dressed in a oversize denim shirt, along with being barefoot and her leg was bleeding along with her being covered in leaves, and dirt.

"Well Well, I know I smelled wolf." Saige rolled her eyes and walked inside as MG asked her "What happened ?"

"Wolf trap." she said as she sat down. She didn't even looked at me. I guess she was mad I left her.

"It will heal soon." Hope told her as she nodded as Rick asked her "You alright ?" as she sighed and said "I've felt worse."

Josie asked her "Were going to look for Grace, maybe you should come ?"

"I don't know about that, I'm kinda tired and who know's I may get left." as she eyed me down.

I growled and said "I'm sorry, you're the one that tapped into you're inner mutt and attacked me and may I add broke my wind shed and flatten my tire !"

"Oh, I'm sorry I can't control when I turn !"

"Yeah but you didn't have to destroy my car !" I hissed through my teeth as Saige rose up and said "Nobody asked you to do that anyway !"

"I'm sorry, I did it out of the goodness in my heart, because a little piece of me felt bad for you."

"When do you ever feel bad for me and better yet care about others feeling."

I narrowed my eyes.

"Ever since I came to this school, you've done nothing but put me down and tell me I'm nothing. You always say you're better than everybody else and that you don't like anyone's help, but really you're all  alone and you hate it."

She was trying to make me angry. And man she was doing a good job at it.

My eye twitched you could tell I was getting angry. And Saige didn't stop.

"You have no idea what darkness is inside you don't you. It's the old Stefanie." the others rose a brow as I grumbled "Sagie shut you're mouth." as she smiled not caring.

"Oh you didn't tell them now did you Stefanie ? Well that good now I can say the big bad secret !" as I clenched my fist, I could feel the blood running down my palms.

"Shut it mutt !" I mumbled loud my breathes growing scared of what the others would think once Sagie told them.

"Oh don't ssh me now. I know the human Stefanie I grew up with her. Heck we need each others since we were babies. The human Stefanie was bullied. Kids making fun of you all the time. And I was the only one who was there for you. Did you remember those glasses you wore ? Until you snapped and lost control."

"Stefanie ? What's she talking about ?" MG asked me as I turned back to Saige giving her a look that read "Please don't."

"You killed them all." all the others gasped and looked at me shocked. "At our homecoming dance, you murder all of them. Bodies everywhere blood running down the wall. You feed on all of them even if they were still breathing begging for mercy. You become a ripper. That's why you're so scared."

"Saige." I hissed anger growing in my voice.

"You're scared of getting close to people, because you don't wanna hurt them. You don't want them to die because of you. You don't want ripper Stefanie to come back. The vampire who feed on everybody. Kids. Teens. Adults. Heck maybe even it was babies. That's why they call you "Stefanie The Ripper." "Stefanie The Seed of Evil." "Stefanie The Angel and Demon's Daughter." Stefanie the girl who wanted her parents to love her."

"Saige, I'm freaking warning you." as she said walk closer.

"Sagie enough." Rick said knowing I was getting in raged.

"No. She won't hurt me. She's to guilty. Ever times she feeds she see the blood on her hands. The Stefanie who just want's to talk to her uncle and ask why he died ? The Stefanie who locks herself away. The Stefanie who explodes in anger. How you affect people. How you hurt them. You don't care about anyone but yourself ! Unless there of use to you !  You get anger quickly, you're always the black leather jacket wearing vampire, sound familiar ?"

Sagie got face to face with me as I said in her face shaking in anger "Chose you're next words very careful Sagie." my eyes going to there vampire ones. "You. Are just like you're father."

I was so anger. I think it's the most I've been anger. The others could see and hear it.

My breathes were harsh.

My hands so tightly clenched they were sore and my vampire face faded in as I hissed as I curled my lip back in aggression.

That ripper Stefanie was banging on the glass cage inside the total world of darkness and kept shouting "Kill her !" "Turn you're emotions off !"

For some weird reason things started shaking. The heck ?

Sagie knew she had gone to far.

Along with the fact when she looked up at me I had no mercy in my eyes. I was so heated. Saige back away scared as I slowly approached her.

She was terrified of me. I was so black out in rage.

Josie then step in front of me as I smirked fangs showing as I said "Move Josie. Now ! Or I'll tear you to freaky pieces and use you're flesh as a flag of my rage."

She didn't move, but put her hands on my cheek, my eyes followed her moving hand as it soon turned into a hug as she said to me "Stefanie, please clam down and I know you don't mean that."

I gasped as my eyes went back to normal as I breathe in and out as Sagie looked at me in shocked. I just growled at her but Josie held my hand. I calmed down and rolled my eyes as I grabbed my car keys and stormed out.

"Stefanie !" Josie said, I didn't turn back.

I walked towards my room and locked the door as I breathe heavy.

I ran my fingers threw my hair and shouted. I knocked down everything in my room.

I then stabbed the panting of Josie endless. I didn't know what I did after that before I blacked out.

~~~

𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆

𝑰 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅, 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌.

I then remember last night. Taylor. I rose up only to find Taylor feeding on a women endless as I was shocked as she dropped her to the ground as I backed up once she rose her eyes at me. Her whole mouth was covered in blood and her vampire eyes shined.

She smirked at me her fangs showing "Well you wake up late."

I crawled back as I shouted to her "You bite me !"

She chuckled while wiping her mouth and said "You don't have to be mad. I just wanted to feed."

I rose a brow and then felt something warm on my hand.  I looked down at my hand It was blood as I looked back seeing bodies all over the graveyard. Some impaled. Some missing heads and other's eyes wide open.

"Oh my god." I grumbled as Taylor belched and said "Oh excuse me, man blood does a number on your'e stomach." as she ran her hand over her stomach.

"You killed all of these people ?" as she sighed and sat down on her coffin and said "Oh come on, I was hungry and you know I get murderous when I get hunger."

I rolled my eyes and said "It's great to see you again Taylor." I said with a grin hoping she would grin back. All she did was roll her eyes at me as she added "It's fine to see you to." my eyes dropped, I was sad.

"Oh yeah the Hybrid Curse. The one where I have to kill two of the supernaturals species. A Vampire, and a witch, along with a doppelganger."

"Y-Yeah I know"

"But the problem is, I need the doppelgangers blood." as I said "Stefanie."

"Yes my baby cousin."

"Look, first we need a witch and second off don't ever bit me again."

Taylor narrowed her eyes at me as she use her strength as she jumped on me as she choked me as I grasped for breath as she got in my face as she use her other hand to reach inside my chest and squeezed my heart as she whispered

"I'm getting really bored and inpatient. And I don't do bored and inpatient. I need to unlock my hybrid side before the next full moon." as she banged my head on the ground as I groaned as she said

"And don't you ever in you're life Grace."

Her grip got tighter as I began to feel dizzy as she finished and said "Threaten me because we both know, that I can be a bit of a ripper when I don't get what I want and I lose my temper. And you know. I always get want I want." as she removed her hand from my heart and throat as I gasped for breathes as Taylor rose up and said "Now then, let's go shopping."

"Shopping ?" I questioned as she smiled and said "Yes, I can't go out being a villain if I'm wearing this Game of Thrones clothing and plus I want a hair cut."

"Let's go chop, chop." as she clapped her hands walking away as I sighed as I limped and followed.

~~~

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒍.

"Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Ega Petous." as we held hands and use Stefanie's blood to search for Grace. It was taking a while. And the blood didn't move.

I sighed and removed my hands from the twins. "We can't find her."

"If the blood not moving. Either she's dead or she's cloak."

"But what is that powerful cloaking her ?" Josie wondering.

"Maybe it's her friend." Lizzie suggested as I said and held up the map. "This could take longer than we thought."

Josie sighed, I could tell Stefanie was on her mind. "Stefanie on you're mom." I asked as Josie said "Yes, because I've never seen her like that before so angry."

Lizzie sighed and said "She's a vampire Josie. And Plus now we know she use to be a ripper. Vampires are know for violent behavior."

"Yeah but Stefanie, she looked.. evil." Josie sighed and then looked down at the map.

"The blood it's moving."

I looked down as well. She was right it was moving. And fast.

"Looks, like she going shopping, at least she has a since of fun." Lizzie said as I rose up and said "We need to get moving, she's moving fast. Let's go." as they nodded as we all got up and ready to look for her.

~~~

𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆

𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆.

Well at least we were eating.

I sat down on the couch waiting feeding on a local, Taylor compelled the whole store. And man she was feeding alot. But at least she allowed me to join in.

I got done eating as I throw the man to the side as I licked my lips as I sighed and said "Ok, I think you've ate enough, can we go now ?"

Taylor feed on the women's neck as she rose her eyes at me. She always liked women bleed better than man.

The women dropped to the ground as she said "Don't give me orders." as she wiped her mouth and noticed a rank of clothing as she walked towards it and said "Ooh, Grace you like this."

I rose my eyes noticing she held up a gray cropped shirt, black ripped jeans, a black leather jacket and black leather ankle boots.

"It's fine, I guess." as she rolled her eyes and got into a changing room. "Wow, I like the feel of these."

I rolled my eyes and asked "What's you're plan." as she chuckled and said "My plan is get into the school."

I rose from the couch and said "You're plan is to what ?!"

"Oh clam down, I need to anyway." as I rolled my eyes and said "You don't need to. I just was a freaking prison there."

She got out as I stared at her. God I caught my breath. She look nice. "You're blushing." she told me fixing her jacket.

"I'm not." as I check her out.

Taylor rolled her eyes and said "Klaus Mikaelson was also born a hybrid. His mother placed a spell on him after he turned when he made his first human kill and trigger the gene. The curse suppressed Klaus' werewolf side and kept him from being able to access any of the powers that came from being a true hybrid." as I nodded.

"My for god snaking mother, literately chained me up and was able to get the same spell. Putting it on me, so I wouldn't have the hybrid abilities. But you know that."

"So, what does this has to do with the school."

"Well from what I know about it. He had a daughter. Hope. And I could get close to her get in the school and figure out what to do."

I nodded and walked up to her as she turned to me. "You're 21. You're told old to get into a school."

"Well really I'm a thousand years old, but hey."

"How do you expect to get it." as she said "Because I get what I want."

I chuckled

I said "You need to fix you're hair." as she said "No duh Sherlock."

She got out a knife and said "New me." as she cut her hair.

Taylor had long dirty blonde hair, but now it was in a messy bob as she dropped her knife on the ground as she ran her hand threw her hair and turned to me.

"Wow." I said as she said "Yep, I like it."

I sighed and said "If you wanna go back to the school let's."

She sighed and said "And this is why, I trust you. Enough." as she turned to the store owner who was breathing heavy as she held a knife as she said "Hey. Lady. You remember what I told you right ?"

She nodded and said "Slit you're throat." as I turned to her and said "Are you nuts ?!"

She smiled and said "Yep." as the women got the knife and slit her throat as she choked on her blood as she toppled over.

Good Gods. "Let's go." as I grabbed her hand and said "What was that about ?"

"Because to draw there attention." as she yanked her hand away as she walked over the body as I looked back and sighed while following her.

~~~

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆.

I was washing my hair as I noticed the shadow of someone outside. I pulled my curtain only to see Saige leaning on the door.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my curtain back as Saige sighed.

"I'm sorry." she said as I rolled my eyes and said "I don't care." as she sighed and  closed the door "Stefanie, I didn't mean to hurt you at all." as I said "Really of course because I'm pretty sure my girlfriend hates me now."

I sighed and said "I feel bad." as I chuckled and said "You should."

Sagie sighed as she walked into the bathroom with me. I wasn't paying attention but was getting ready to get going to find Grace.

Saige locked the bathroom door as she sighed and noticing me running my hand threw my hair my hair down.

She then did the unthinkable. Since I fought with Josie.

She took this as a opportunity. She walked closer towards me.

She then unzipped her jeans and took them off causing them to fall to the ground.

She then let her jacket fall as she tossed her shirt up.

She then took off her bra and underwear as she got to me.

She pushed the curtain as I rose my eyes at her seeing her naked. "Saige, the heck." as I washed my hair and said "Josie would kill me."

She sighed and said "Last I checked." as she ran her hand on my shoulders and said "You and Josie just kissed and had sex that doesn't make you a thing."

I closed my eyes as she stepped into the shower as I back up as she the steam rose as our noses touched as she wrapped her hand on her neck around my neck as I put my hands on her waist as her hair got wet as we kissed.

I didn't know what to say after that. I just kissed back. I wasn't thinking.

But Saige was the only think I was focusing on.

I was so happy. Really.

Sagie smiled as the hot water hit as we we continued to kiss and make out.

Gods talk about bathroom love.

~~~

𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆

"𝑶𝒌 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈." 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒈𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚.

"Stefanie." I said as I ran to her and hugged her which shook her.

"Hey." she said, as I noticed her and Sagie look away with from one another.

"Are you ok ?" I asked her as she nodded brushing it away.

She kissed me and walked to my dad as Saige followed. "You guys got Grace tracked ?"

"Yep, she's in mystic." as I said "Should be fun." Saige joked fixing her hair as Stefanie grabbed her keys but my dad said "No, were driving mine."

Stefanie rolled her eyes and said "Boo." as he said "Look you flipped out earlier, we don't need that behind the wheel."

Stefanie roll her eyes and said "Fine." as he smiled as we walked towards his car.

Stefanie got into the middle seat with me and Saige as Hope got in front and Lizzie with the boys. I could tell she hated it.

"Kill me now." Stefanie said as she groaned and asked "This sucks."

"What being in the back or being next to you're girlfriend's." Lizzie jokes to me as I rolled my eyes as Saige said

"Chill Lizzie." as she ran her fingers threw her hair. I mean she was right. I did kissed both of them. I sighed and just went back to the road.

Josie smiled at me and put her hand on my thigh. I felt bad since not a couple of hours ago I made out with Saige in the bathroom.

I couldn't tell Josie. She would kill me and I'm already dead. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't noticed Rick calling my name.

"Huh ?" I said clueless as he said "I said I was wondering when you became a ripper."

I sighed. Darn it Saige. I did use to be ripper. Though I let that dark part of me go there hasn't been a day I go by and I want to rip someone head off.

"In high school ever since I became a vampire, kinda still am."

"Oh, I mean you let that part of you go." as she added "I know Stefanie, yes she hothead and yes she was a ripper, but you have change and I'm proud."

I have a slit smile as Josie kissed me. I wanted to kiss her long but then me and Saige in the bathroom came back to my head and I pulled away.

Josie looked at me and asked "Did I do something wrong ?" as I gave a slit chuckle and said "No, No. You're fine, I'm just tried."

I turned away from her and wiped my lip off. God. What have I done ?

~~~

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆

𝑫𝒓. 𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒛𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒓, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅.

"Blood." Stefanie said holding her breathe, trying to resist the urge of blood.

"What happened here ?" Landon asked as Stefanie said "Grace happened." as we all walked inside.

I saw a bunch of dead people and blood covering the wall. I also saw a women hunched over the table. "Wow." Sage said as I added "Seem like they were trying to get us here."

"To distract us or something." Josie said as she added "Let's look out for them."

That's when something fast moved throw the shadows as Dr. Saltzman ready his arrow as I turned and said "There here." as Rick shot his bow as someone from the shadow grabbed it as we looked and saw Grace coming from the shadow.

She smirked as us as I said "Do you know how long it's been ?!" as she laughed and said "Well I'm sorry, you don't own me."

I rolled my eyes.

Dr. Saltzman said "Just come back to the school and we can talk this out."

Which is when someone said "That's not happening."

We turned to see the same girl from the photo smiling at us as she said "Well Hello."

"You're Grace's friend." MG said as she said "Oh, I have fans." as she shoot the crossbow back at Dr. Salztman hitting his shoulder as he groaned as I shot her back with magic as she hit a wall as Grace vampire speed and broke MG neck.

She appeared next to the girl as the girl smirked as she made the all of us fall to our knees.

"Now." as Grace sat down on the counter as the girl said "Now let's get started." with a smirk.

~~~

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒘𝒂𝒔. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘

Grace smiled at her as she said "Look who's trap now." as the girl chuckled and said "Yeah, they are aren't they."

I rolled my eyes as Hope asked "Who are you ?" as she smiled and paced around the room as he said "Well my name is Taylor Sarah Alexis Salvatore." as everyone's eyes went wide as I said "What ?!"

Taylor smirked devilish and said to me "Hello Cousin."

"Yeah shocking right ?" as Grace said "Stefanie you're not the only Salvatore. Taylor is Stefan's daughter. You know the one who everyone thought die." as Hope said "Valerie."

"Bingo." Taylor said as Lizzie said "So your'e a hybrid ?" as Grace said "Well," as Taylor sighed and said "Not a hybrid will fully."

"I'm a vampire witch hybrid meaning if any of you try anything funny I can melt you're brains."

"But, But." as she said "My mother being the b that she is, she locked my witch side, so I'm just a vamp, but if you don't remember Hope you're father did the spell to unlock his wolf side, I'm going to do the same with my witch side, stand in my way and I'll kill you all."

"Why, you're just a vampire." Josie said as Taylor grabbed Josie by her throat as I growled as she said "Watch it Little Witch, because I'm a thousand year old vampire." as she let go as she said "Now, tell me how to do the spell and everyone lives." as Hope said "Not happening." as she blasted the two back.

The two hit the wall as we got up as I went over to Taylor as we began to fight, she doge my punches and kicks as she grabbed my by the throat and clenched hard, I wailed around and  looked at her as she grumbled "You know, I never even really wanted a cousin anyway." as Sagie looked at me trying to help MG as I noticed hate and anger fill inside her as she rose her head as Taylor yelled and dropped me.

I fell on the ground as I backed away from Taylor who was holding her head and groaning as Saige looked confused along with everyone else, until it hit me Sagie was doing magic.

Sagie rose from her feet as Taylor groaned as she rose her hand as she did the same to Grace as she fell on her knees.

Blood ran down Saige's nose as she rose her hand as the wind picked up as everything flew around as lightning striked as I mumbled "You sneaky witch."

Taylor grumbled "I will kill you." as Saige chuckled and said "Think again." as she titled her head some breaking the two's neck as they fell to the ground as everything stopped as I ran to Saige.

"How did you do that ?!" as Sagie looked at me as she wiped her nose and said "I don't know." as she tumbled over as I caught her, she was so warm.

I put her hair behind her ear as I turned to the others and said "Let's go." as they nodded as MG woke up and asked "What happened ?" as I said "Magic."

~~~

𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝑺𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒕, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒅.

That's when someone put there hand on my shoulder as I turned to see Lizzie. "Oh hey." I said as Lizzie said "You stalking Stefanie and Saige ?"

"No, I'm just watching." as Lizzie said "What scared of the two's relationship ?" as I sighed and said "There's just friends."

Lizzie chuckled and said "Have you seen those two, I mean Saige really kissed her, the two are close and they do that love stuff." as I looked nervous and said "You don't think." as Lizzie folded her arms and said "That Stefanie still like's Sagie do you ?..."

~~~

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑, 𝑰 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒕.

Sagie groaned and said "Am I dead ?" as I chuckled and said "No maybe not just yet, but you're dehydrated." as I gave her water as she took it as she drunk it and leaned on the window.

I gave a slit smile and asked "How do you think you'll able to do magic ?" as she sighed and said "All I know is that my mother whoever she was, was a witch and that makes me a werewolf witch or whatever."

"Shouldn't you be with Josie ?" as I sighed and said "You have no bike and plus Josie can wait." as Saige grinned as we made it to the mansion.

I opened the door for her and said "I'll see you." as she nodded as she took the blanket off as she open the door and got out the car with her bag as I drove anyway as Saige smiled...

~~~

𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 "𝑺𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒆, 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒌 ?" 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 "𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒅."

I walked in as someone took my bags as  I held my head as I turned to my dad and said "I did magic."

"You did what ?!" as I said "I've been having breakdowns and it results in shattering of mirrors and breaking vampires neck." as I said "Dad, who was my mother ?" as he sighed and looked away.

My eyes went yellow as I said "Dad tell me now !"

He groaned and said "You're mother was a good person, she was nice and she fought for what was her's."

I said "Dad who she's." tears in eyes as he said "You're mother, her name... her name was Olivia but we called her Liv. She's was not just you're mother but she was witch and she was apart of a coven. The Gemini Coven." as my eyes went wide as I said "No, you're lying !"

"I would never lie to you Saige !" as I said "My mother died, whoever this Olivia women was, she wasn't my mother." as he said "She is. And you have to come to truth with that." as I said "Wait, if she was apart of The Gemini Coven, then that means I had a twin.

Dad what happened to him or her ?" as he looked down and said "While you were in the womb, you had a twin sister. Her name was Skylar and while inside the womb, you adsorbed her. You won the merge Saige..." as I looked at him scared...

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 564 27
Josie decides to confess her love to the girl she loves since she was ten. What's going to happen? Start : 30/01/2022 End: 14/11/2022 #7 kayleebryan...
207K 6.2K 107
"Sometimes we think The greatest mysteries of the universe Lay outside of us. In the vast expansive skies. Little do we know, The greatest mysteries...
99.2K 1.7K 38
Alex is just another kid in foster care, except when she's sleeping she can see her dead parents who she never met because they died when she was jus...
41.7K 1K 20
Sarah Nightshade, aka Sadie, was not your average girl. She's a blonde 17-year-old with anger problems, but...she's also a hybrid. A mix between were...