Possessive CEO

De manukansal12

Suhana is sincere and good nature but she is clumsy and not smart. She is innocent and pure. She thinks every... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59

chapter 4

2.3K 90 0
De manukansal12

The following morning, suhana and her colleagues got out from train on their station with their bags.
They were tired because they didn't sleep last night because of chatting and playing games together while suhana decided to sleep. First, she was tired mentally and physically and second, she knew she would not get much time to rest because of her family when she would get back.
She streched her body for relaxation when she stood on station. They were happy for get back their city.
They came out from station and bid goodbye to each other for going back their homes.
She took a taxi and got in. She had many bags because of gifts for her family. After climbing into taxi, she closed her eyes and cleared her mind from negative thoughts.
Although, she has family and everyone is nice. But she never closed her family. Her sisters are also caring but they always judge her that's why she shared her thoughts after thinking many times. She can't tell them. What if they think it's her fault. Yeah, she accepted it's her fault but what if they scold her except give her their shoulders for crying. What if they told their parents. She didn't know how would they react. What if they would start to neglect her again? No, she can't take risk. She earned her position into her family. She never let it lose again at any cost.
Even, she wants to remain on her position into her family after her death.

She took a deep breath and put on earplugs into her ears for listing music. Only music could distract her from her problem. Abd its worked. A smile came into her lips when she heard lyrics. She wanted to sing loud but she knew she was wrost singer of world and she didn't want to embrassment in front of taxi driver. That's why she sang lyrics into her heart as usual.

After one hour, tax driver stopped the taxi infront of her house. She looked her house and smiled. Finally, she reached. She came out from taxi and driver put down her bags. She paid the driver abd driver drove off. She took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. She didn't want to disturb her father from his work that's why she didn't call him to pick her up. And her father didn't call her. It's not new for her.

After few minutes, her second elder sister namita opened the gate. Namita looked her and hugged her tightly, "we were waiting for her."
Suhana only smiled, "it's nice to see you sis." Namita was three years old from suhana. It means her sister was here that's why her father was busy and didn't call her. Now, she was relieved that she didn't call her father otherwise it would stress for him.

Namita rushed inside after giving her hug. Suhana managed to take inside the bags. When she came into hall, she saw her brother in law who was doing work into his laptop.

Rajeev (Namita's husband) is business man. His company is among top 100 companies into the city. It means his family is one of rich family. He is always busy in his company but he somehow manages to give his time to her sister Namita. That's why Namita thinks she is lucky girl of the world. Suhana is happy for her sister.

Suhana's elder sister Kamya who is married with a collector. Her husband (Manish) is most respected man into the city. It means his family is rich and powerful. Although, Manish doesn't give Kamya much time but their married life is good and they have a son named Sonu who is five years old.

Her sister's husband are from respected family and rich that's why they always judge her. They think that if suhana wouldn't change herself how will she manage to get married a rich and respected man? They didn't want their brother in law (suhana's future husband) would not be low standard than them. Then how will they show their faces into society? And their opinion makes suhana more irritated. She didn't want to change herself for other most importantly for a man.

When Suhana looked Manish, she smiled and greeted, "hello brother in law, how are you?"
Manish looked suhana and smiled, "finally, you came। Your sister was missing you so much."
She chuckled, "okay... Let's me get change. I am coming in some minutes."
He nodded and she left. She took one bag to her room while other two left into dinning room which were full with gifts.

She went to her room and took out a kurti and legging. She went to bathroom and got fresh, took bath and after wearing her clothes, she came out. She didn't went to her room because she could unpack her belongings later.

She went to kitchen where her mother was preparing snacks. Her mother looked her and asked with sweet smile, "how was the training?"
She smiled, "it's fine abd we enjoyed a lot. I send the picture to you. Did you look?"
"Yeah....it's nice." Her mother said with chuckled.
She giggled, "next time, I will take you and papa to holiday."
Her mother suggested, "ask namita and Kamya if they wanna come."
She took out a glass from rack and poured water to glass for drink. During taking sip, she smiled, "yeah.... It will be fun as a family trip."
Her mother served the tea and snacks and said, "take it...."
She nodded and took the tray into hands and asked, "don't you come?"
"Na... I have to preparation for lunch." Her mother said with sweet smile.
Suhana scolded, "let's go mummy. I will help to you for preparation."
"But you came just now." Her mother hesitated.
"It's ok mummy.... I took rest into train. Now I am freshed up." She tried to convince her mother
Somehow, she agreed. Suhana and her mother came into hall where Namita and Manish were seated.
Suhana served the tea and snacks. Namita took the sip from her cup and asked, "how was the trip?"
Suhana told with smile, "we did a lot of fun. Did you see pictures which I send?"

Namita told with excitement, "yeah... It was good. You know Manish and I planned to go on Singapore next month."
Suhana opened her mouth in O sized and looked Namita and Manish with amusement. Namita commented with giggles, "close your mouth. Otherwise fly would go in."
Suhana noticed her behaviour and embrassed. She quickly said, "wow... Send me photos." It's true suhana only visits Singapore either into her dream or into photos. She can't afford to go by her earning money. And her parents are not so much rich.
Namita put her hand on manish's arm, "of course" and said proudly. Suhana was glad for her sister.
Namita asked, "by the way, where is our gifts."
Suhana smiled and slided both bags and opened in front of them and took out one by one. It were male and female branded perfumes, hair accessories for female, ties for males, clothes for male and female, cosmatic and a lot.
She speeded on tables and told, "select it."
Namita got excited and examined the product for selecting. She said proudly, "your taste improved." It was comment but suhana took it compliment.
Suhana rubbed her nape of neck and told honestly, "thank you but my colleagues helped me." How could she take credit when it all goes to her colleagues.
Namita made her face, "I knew already you will never change. Why did I hope to you?"
Suhana ignored her sister and took out a saree, lipstick and perfume from the gifts which were shattered on table। She gave her mother and said with smile, "it's for your, mummy."
Her mother took it and thanked her, "what's necessary to take for me?"
She only smiled but namita said, "mummy, you forgot I gave you better color saree and most expensive lipstick last time than her."
Her mother nodded and gave compliment, "yeah... My friends praised it a lot." Suhana only sighed because she knew her mother is naive. She has no opinion herself. Actually, she was like her mother that's why she understood her mother a lot.
She knew namita has habbit to show off herself that's why it's useless if suhana say something. She thought it's better to hear them.

Namita selected gifts for herself and Manish. She showed gifts to Manish and he agreed with a nod and got busy to himself into his laptop.

Namita reliazed something and asked, "you didn't buy anything for Sonu?"
How could Suhana forget her nephew? She smiled and told, "his gift is inside my room. By the way, mummy when they are coming?"
Namita told instead of her mother, "Kamya and Sonu are coming tomorrow."
Suhana asked with shocked, "why? Brother in law is not coming with them?"
Namita told with sadness, "he is busy as usual. There is going some major issue into his office. Manish tried to help him with this time, it's beyond to Manish's limit."
Suhana was worried, "ohh... I hope everything will be fine at last."
Her mother told, "yeah, I prayed to God and everything will be fine then I will go vaisno devi."
Suhana excited, "I am coming with you."
Her mother chuckled, "fine."
Namita said, "by the way, we are going to mall. I planned everything and you are coming with us suhana."
Suhana chuckled, "of course how can I miss the chance to have fun with you guys."

Suhana helped her mother with prepration lunch and dinner.
At night, Namita asked her to tell everything in detail. Suhana told her everything except skipped the part what happened after party. She added that she enjoyed party and ended on her bed into her hotel room.
Namita asked with mischief smile, "did any guy hit on you?"
Suhana recalled about party night but she shook her head internal before it took over her body and she shivered.
She tried to smile and made her face, "I don't want to hook up with any random guy until I know him very well."
Namita made her face, "do you know you will die single one day if you have this attitude?"
Suhana only chuckled. Because if she die one day single, she would have no regret until she has her family on her side.
Namita shook her head and went to her room because that boring girl gave her headache... Nothing else.
Namita wants her younger sister would be cheerful and active as she will get a charming husband in future. But why would any charming man like a boring and workholic girl?

The following morning, Kamya and Sonu came and suhana gave them their gifts. At least, Kamya and Sonu didn't give her comment instead of they gave her compliment. Sonu was happy to look vedio game series and cricket kit.

After taking breakfast, Kamya, Sonu, Manish, namita and suhana went to mall. Her parents decided to stay home and relaxed.
They watched movie, played games and did shopping. Suhana was not good in games that's why she only watched to play others played games. She was not good but she was not bad. But she was most afaird to be criticism. That's why she maintained to far away from games.

They took lunch at restaurant. They had a lot of fun.

After coming back, they decided to talk. Suhana told Kamya what she told Namita. Kamya was more mature than Namita that's why she didn't ask as namita. Kamya asked about her training that's why suhana was pleased and gave her reply happily.

In evening, her sisters went back to their homes. Now, she was alone. She decided to took rest as the following day was Monday. It's office day.

The following day, Monday, suhana went to office as usual time. Everyone excited about their training. Suhana and her colleagues shared her experience and good time with other colleagues. Everyone were awe for them.

The CEO of company Mr Nanda announced the news that company is launching a project which related to their training. And some investors and companies showed their interest on that project.
As expected, Mr sharma was incharged the project and suhana was going to present project because she had experience to presentation. She gave presentation many projects and mostly were success that's why company has hope on her. She has no problem with that. And she was going to assist Mr Sharma. It means it's her responsibility of success that project.
And other eight were going to their divided work.

They had fun a lot on business trip now it was time to work and proved their self.

They have one month to complete the project and present to others.

Other side,

After one week, Kavish came out from business trip after completing his work. Now his sole propose to meet his women. Ravi investigated about Suhana comletely and gave file to Kavish.
Kavish read every single detail about her. He thought that he understood her completely.

When he heard her company is launching a project and finding investors and companies. A smile came on his lips.

He called Ravi into his office and gave him order to tell her company that Singh group is interested into that project.
Ravi was confused because Nanda Associated was a small company and that project was nothing for Singh Group. Then why his boss was taking interest into that project? But he had no dare to ask. He only passed Nanda associated to his boss words.

When Mr Nanda received the call from Singh Group, he was on seven cloud. He never thought his company could be so lucky. He agreed immediately to deal with Singh Group without second thought.

He arranged the meeting immediately and announced the news. Even, project was not ready but everyone was happy and felt more pressure. Because they would never get that chance into future if they failed.

When Ravi passed the news to Kavish, kavish didn't show any expression because he already knew the result. He didn't want to rush anything that's why he didn't take action immediately.

According to order to Kavish, Ravi informed Kavish about project on daily basis by his sources.
After four days, Kavish ordered to Ravi, "tell Nanda Associated that I want to personally look the project progess."
Ravi had habbit of his boss's new avatar. That's why he was not shocked. He informed according to his boss.

Other side, when Mr Nanda heard about it. He again arranged meeting and told, "Mr Singh wants to see the project progress personal. What's the situation?"
Everyone looked at each other with shocked bit Mr Sharma composed himself as incharge and reported, "Sir, we are in progress. It's half complete but we can present in front of Mr Singh as per his wishes."
Mr Nanda said, "Fine... Who will go into his office?"
Everyone knew about Mr Singh except Suhana. She only gives focus on her work. Everyone knew that's why they suggested in unison, "Suhana"
Suhana looked at everyone in confusion. She only knew Singh group is number in the city. It means mr Singh is rich. Why were her female colleagues not interested to go meet him personally? May be, he is old.
She shrugged her shoulders. She didn't care. Her work is her workship that's why she stood and said with polietly smile, "I have no problem. I will call the company and arrange the meeting."
Mr Nanda pleased to hear that his company employees have guts to face any problem. He said with smile, "good... Report me immediately."
She nodded and the meeting finished. Everyone took a breath of relieved and gave her wishes 'good luck'.

She discussed about project to her team members and found everything was right. She called to company for arrange meeting.

When kavish heard the news, he àasked with cold voice, "what's about my tomorrow schedule?"
Ravi informed him. Kavish noticed he had only one important meeting. He gave order to Ravi, "Arrange Bita company's meeting at morning. After that, call to Nanda Associated to come to meet to me. And clear all schedule for tomorrow."

Ravi noted and left. Kavish smirked and said, "See you tomorrow angel."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

66.7K 3.5K 18
Momin ki Dua : The believer's supplication / prayer. She was his everything. He was her many things. Her happiness his first priority His happiness...
8K 615 17
Aditya Singh Rathore " I don't like wasting my time in other things rather than my work but she can be an exception." He is a CEO of AR group of indu...
14.1M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...
162K 6.3K 40
Makson Kingston a 24-year-old cold-hearted CEO. He is known all over the world, owns the biggest company, and is the youngest and the most successful...