Damsel (Slowly Rewriting)

Bởi Corilizd

Broken and cold, ruthless and hopeless. What happens when a fairly mystic life collides with a fairy melancho... Xem Thêm

chapter 1 / tw
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21/parts 22&23
important authors note
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27/28
chapter 29
chapter 30 / tw
chapter 31
chapter 32/33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
please read :(
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
for my beautiful readers.
chapter 41
chapter 42
please read my loves..
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
epilogue <3
wow... thank you.
new story :))

chapter 7

618K 18.1K 8.4K
Bởi Corilizd

Lacey

I woke up in strong, warm arms. I carefully turned over so that I was facing Xavier. I lingered on his features for a while, taking in his pure beauty that seemed to captivate my heart. Waking up this morning was unfamiliar to me. I felt safe, comfortable, and warm. For once in my life I didn't have to subconsciously run my fingers up and down my arms to keep me warm due to the lack of blankets I had in my room.

My heart beat quickened as I came to another realization: I've never been in a bed with a boy before, I thought.

"Good." Xavier said, startling me. His morning voice was husky and groggy. He fluttered his eyelashes opened, and for a second I admired how his long eyelashes framed his chiseled face.

"How do you do that?" I asked, nervously.

"Do what, Princess?" He asked, smirking at me.

"You read my mind. You knew what I was saying... Without me speaking a word. And it's not the first time you've done it either. How?" I asked, curiosity sparking in me.

He smiled, almost nervously and kissed my nose.

"You'll find out soon, sweetheart. I promise." He said, almost in a dismissing manner.

I frowned at his sparse response. This all was becoming really weird, really fast. With each day my gut was telling me to leave more and more, the feeling of the need to escape and become further away from my father festering deep inside of me like an old wound.

"Are you hungry Princess?" He smiled at me, brushing a hand through my hair.

I flinched at the sudden contact, not used to the feeling of human affection. I looked up to his eyes, which filled with pain. He was moving way too fast, but I was partially to blame. I was allowing him to do this, I was allowing myself to feel safe. I was as naïve as they came.

"I'm s-sorry." I said, running my shaky hand over his stubbled cheek. "I just have to get used to this..." I trailed off.

"This what?" Xavier asked rubbing a hesitant hand on my waist.

"This... Affection," I said. "No ones ever treated like this." I whispered to him, lifting myself from the bed.

He stood up swiftly behind me, grabbing my waist with his larger hands. "I'm glad that I can be your first, baby," He said gruffly. I blushed fiercely, knowing it had a double meaning.

"I'll be the only one that will ever touch you," Xavier whispered in my ear, biting at my earlobe as he ran his hands up my tummy and back gently, and every time he did this, it felt like the scars, the bruises didn't even exist.

I almost felt beautiful when he touched me with his rough, calloused hands. It was quite a foreign feeling to me, but it made my heart flutter and lurch simultaneously. Xavier swiftly lifted me into his strong arms as we walked downstairs into his kitchen.

As soon as we walked into the large, cream coloured room I noticed a man and a woman talking, in what seemed a flirtatious way.

"Oh my gosh!" A girl with bright red hair and chocolate eyes squealed as she ran up to me, pulling me to her in a bone crushing hug.

My hands hung limply at my sides for a few moments, confused by this girls actions.

"Easy, Charlotte. Don't scare her off now." The man said, coming up to her and prying her off me. The girl rolled her eyes, and directed her attention back towards me.

"I'm Charlotte Ross, a.k.a this dorks best friend." She said while ruffling Xavier's hair. I giggled. A part of me felt jealous, but I quickly shook it away.

"Oh my God Xavier! I can't believe you found her. She's so beautiful! You're one lucky man. Oh my God, what's your name? We're going to be bestfriends. We should go shopping, like right now! Xavier, can I take her shopping? Please!" Charlotte whined.

I laughed, covering my mouth as I looked up at Xavier, who looked amused.

"Is that okay with you, Princess?" Xavier asked, encircling his arms around my waist gently.

I nodded shyly, smiling. I hadn't talked to a girl in what seemed like ages, and she emitted an aura that made me feel comfortable and safe.

"Yeah, I suppose." I responded, only to earn another squeal escaping from Charlotte's mouth.

"Here, follow me. You can borrow some of my clothes." She said, clapping her hands with excitement. I smiled at Xavier while he smirked at me.

'Have fun,' he mouthed at me.

~

It was now four hours later, and I had bags of clothing from numerous stores. I had gotten to know Charlotte, and how she was engaged to the man in the kitchen I had seen earlier. His name was Alex, and they were expecting a baby girl in March.

She told me about Xavier, and how they grew up. We laughed at their childhood memories, and I shook the thoughts of jealously away.

Why couldn't I have lived like that? What did I do?

We stopped by a cafe called, "Starbucks" and she scolded me when I told her I have never gotten in in my life. I had spent so many years in isolation that I hadn't truly noticed what all I was missing.

"Are we almost done?" I groaned, sipping on the tea that Charlotte had bought me just moments before.

"No, we have one more left. A.k.a, my favorite store of all time." Charlotte sighed dreamily. I looked at her, one eyebrow raised.

She grabbed my wrist, not noticing when I flinched the harshness of the touch. The store was called, "Victoria's Secret."

I blushed when we walked in and I noticed that it was a lingerie store.

"What size are you?" She blurted out.

"What?" I asked, confused. She rolled her eyes playfully as she started looking through the different coloured panties.

"Your tatas, sweetie. You know, the over the shoulder boulder holder size? The mammaries, the-"

"Okay, okay!" I said, cutting her off while letting out a nervous laugh.

By now, I had at least a dozen pairs of lace bra and panties set. Thank god I got that awkward moment over of me getting fitted. Charlotte eventually noticed my scars in the midst of trying on everything, and I saw her eyes fill with pain. She gave me a short pep talk on how she cared for me, along with Xavier. And told me numerous times on how much she cared for me. I thanked her quickly along with a brief hug, dismissing the conversation since I felt awkward.

"Damn hunty! I'd for real kill to have your boobs though. You're smokin'!" Charlotte said while winking at me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I blushed, and thanked her while giggling.

When we finally reached home, as I collapsed onto the bed Xavier and I shared.

Shopping really is like cardio, damn.

I heard water shut off to the shower, then a few moments later a door creak open that lead to the bathroom.

I sat up, suddenly becoming alert. A few feet ahead of me stood Xavier, with only towel wrapped lowly around his hips.

My mouth watered at the sight of his naked chest and torso. His v-line was visible, alone with a well defined 8-pack. His chest and shoulders were broad, and his strong arms flexed when he ran his fingers through his wet hair. I also noticed a tribal like tattoo taking up most of his side, along with another symbol on his chest. It was beautiful, a print I've never seen before, but I was in love with it.

"Like what you see, Princess?" He asked, smirking as he looked through his drawers to find clothes.

I blushed then looked away.

"Sorry." I mumbled, playing with my hands.

I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer, until I could feel his body heat radiating off of him. He lifted my chin with his hand.

"I'm yours baby, you can look at me all you want." Xavier said huskily while moving back a piece of my hair. By now, I was used to his soft, comforting touch.

In fact, I craved more and more of his touch every second-- even though I didn't want to admit it.

He shamelessly dropped the towel. However, I still covered my eyes. I didn't want anymore dirty thoughts than what was already running through my head. Once I assumed he was dressed, I peaked through my fingers cautiously.

He was wearing sweatpants that hung low on his hips, with no shirt. I bit my lip, trying to tear my eyes away from his beautifully sculpted body.

He hopped onto the bed, pulling me to him while he rested his head on my chest. My heart fluttered, along with the tingles.

"Why do I feel this way?" I blurted out, after a few moments of silence.

"Feel like what?" He asked, mumbling into my chest.

"The tingles." I whispered. With each passing day, the tingles became stronger. It terrified me beyond belief, but at the same time I felt myself grow undeniably closer to him.'

Xavier remained silent.

"The pull. Why am I so comfortable around you, Xavier. I need to know." I said, this time stronger, with more authority in my voice. I was taken aback by the way I was speaking to him, but a part of me felt proud.

I felt him stiffen.

---
Please vote for this! Sorry this was a boring chapter, but I needed to get it out of the way. I'm still trying to find the role for everyone.
kisses,
~corinne

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

139 21 19
Man and Woman fall in love Man leaves Woman broken hearted. Woman desperately tries to get him back. Both go through stages, trials and agony. Pain...
79.6K 3.2K 26
❝Many things are hard, but killing your fated mate has got to be the hardest.❞ BOOK #2 OF 'HEART OF THE WOLF PRINCE' ******** Once the unremarkable R...
1.6K 107 43
(COMPLETED STORY) {WATTYS #2018} Mythical creatures you only hear about them in story books and see in movies, there is so many different versions of...
1.1M 42.2K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...