Inazuma Eleven Oneshots x Rea...

By theody06

Request Avilable. Inazuma eleven go,Galazy,Orion and Ares all included. Still ongoing, but marked as complete... More

-important-
Fudou Akio x reader
Kidou Yuuto X Shy reader | Library
Nagumo Haruya x Reader |Comeback
Kira Hiroto x reader | Football Frontier
Fubuki shirou x Timid reader | Trauma
Nosaka Yuuma x Reader | Friendzone
A/N:Hey everyone...
Kazemaru Ichirouta x reader - | Don't leave me again
Tsunami Jousuke x Reader - | Babygirl
Afuro Terumi x Reader | You're My Pride Pt1
Afuro Terumi x Reader | You're my Pride Pt 2
Haizaki Ryouhey x Reader | Mine
Gouenji Shuuya x Little Sister Reader | Danger Pt1
Gouenji Shuuya x Little Sister Reader | Danger Pt2
Quick Message - 5k views and more
Shindou Takuto x Reader | You're not Useless
Sakuma Jirou x Reader | None of my Business
Fubuki Atsuya x Reader | Only Her
Nosaka Yuuma x OC | The day I fell in love
Suzuno Fuusuke x Reader | We don't like you
Gouenji Shuuya x Reader | My Queen
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader | Rejected
Fudou Akio x Reader | Taken
Kariya Masaki x Reader | Distant

Gouenji Shuuya x Jealous reader |Birthday party

1.7K 31 16
By theody06

Gouenji Shuuya is also called Axel Blade.

I won't make the typical introduction like 'Hi my name is Y/N',  I want you guys to think about how you want her to look. Enjoy ; )

~💕🏵💕~

Y/n Pov

I was walking to school to meet my boyfriend. Today was his birthday and I giving a party in the evening. Which he doesn't know about, as it's a surprise and I can't wait to see his reaction.

I already had my gift for him. I bought two new hoodies, one for him and one for me so that we could be matching and a two pieces set couple heart necklace.

I arrived at school and I saw Natsumi, my best friend coming towards. She recently started dating Endou and I was very happy for her.

"Hey, ready to start the day?" she asked me.

"Oh yess" I said excitedly.

"Oh..wait I have to go and meet Endou, wish happy birthday to Goenji from me, thank you bye " She said after hugging me and running away. I slightly laughed seeing her being like that, she changed a lot after dating Endou. I guess it's love...

I started walking towards my locker and found Goenji talking to a girl I have never seen, or better noticed in this school. The girl was very pretty and seemed to be from a wealthy family, due to the expensive-looking bag she carried.

I walked up to them.

"Hey, Gouenji, Happy birthday," I said hugging him from behind.

"Hey Y/n, thank you very much babe" he said turning around and giving me a soft kiss.

"Who is this, anyway?" I asked trying not to sound rude, somehow her presence disturbed me...

"She's-" Gouenji was about to say but was cut off by ...her.

"Destiny, His Bestie" She said almost with a smirk.

A best friend, he never told me about having a 'Bestie', especially a girl.

" Yeah, a friend of mine." He replied.

"Oh, I'm Y/n, his girlfriend, nice to meet you " I said, smiling.

"Anyways, are you ready to start the day, I have a special gift for you, but I'll give it to you later." she said looking at him, ignoring my presence. Ugh, why so rude...what is she trying to do?

She spoke to him for like 5 minutes and I was surprised that the bell still didn't ring.

"I have to go somewhere, see you, Gouenji" She says going away, again forgetting about me.

"Babe, you never told me about your 'Bestie' ?"I asked.

"Well, she used to be in this school but then transferred and now she's back, today is her first day, I was about to tell you "He said grabbing my hand as the bell rang.

"Oh ok, it's fine. anyways let's go now." I said understanding the situation.

The football club, With the Raimon.

Gouenji and the team we're already training in the field. Everyone wished him a happy birthday.

He was so happy. He had a bright smile across his face, which made me very happy and proud. He would look at me, once in a while and jokingly wink and I would just blush.

I was sitting next to the girls and guess what? Even Destiny was here, she kept screaming Gouenji's name, trying to get his attention. I came to know from Kazemura, that Gouenji used to have a crush on her, but she rejected him. The news did nothing but irritate me more.

"Come on Gouenji, you're the best!!" I think she came to know the mistake she did by rejecting him, too late for her, he's mine!

"What is wrong with her?" I whispered to Natsumi, Aki and Haruna.

"What is it, are you jealous?" Haruna whispered back, jokingly smirking.

I shook my head and kept watching the guys.

That should be me, I should be the one praising him, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything. Thoughts were running through my head.

If he used to like her this means he can and might fall for her again. Just thinking about it makes me sick.

They finished training. I was about to hand him a water bottle but Destiny was quicker than me and managed to give it to him before I did. She started talking to him and it seemed like he wanted to talk to me instead but was blocked by her.

I was mad and upset but did nothing, I couldn't just ruin his day, because of my jealousy ....and yes I was jealous.

Later on, they went to change. So I decided to wait for them to come out from the changing rooms.

I wanted to talk to Gouenji before, I and the guys could start the birthday plan.

The boys came out nodded to me and left. Gouenji came out and I smiled at him.

"Hey, you did great you know?" I said hugging him.

"Thank you, princess" He said hugging me back and pecking me on the cheeks. He moved to my lips and started kissing me.

"Hey, Y/n!Gouenji !"Someone shouted interrupting us, we turned around to see Endou running to us and then I remember about the plan, he was supposed to keep Gouenji away from us.

"Do you mind if I take Gouenji, we need to go somewhere...!" he says and I nodded to him.

"I wanted to hang out with her you know" he said and turned to face me "Do you mind going home by yourself?" He says a bit irritated which caused me to laugh a bit.

"Don't worry Shuuya" I said and kissed him on the cheek. I started walking home, where the others were waiting for me.

We were giving the party at my house, since my parents, we're not at home and were fine with us giving a party for my boyfriend. I entered the house and saw everyone working, I mean not everyone.

"Hey Fubuki, where are the girls?" I asked excitedly.

"Hi Y/n, in your room getting ready."

I went into my room and Aki, Haruna and Natsumi were already done but taking pictures.

"You're here? come let's get you ready."They said and started doing my makeup, hair and outfit.

10 minutes later[ A/N: I mean.....that's quick!]

We finished 2 minutes ago and we were taking pictures we were all looking like:

(Aki's outfit)

(Haruna's outfit)

(Natsumi's outfit)

(Y/N outfit, without slippers but shoes and the handbag)

(i don't own these pictures, if you don't like them you can still imagine you're outfit.)

Everyone knew what they were doing. Some were doing the decorations, others preparing the music and the girls were preparing snacks. Everything was great. 

I heard someone knocking at the door and went to open it. It was Destiny, she was wearing a black crop top and Adidas leggings with white trainers and a packet in her hands. Her hair was in a bun and I had to be honest she was looking good.

"Can I come in?" She asked, I nodded and let her in.

We finished and I decided to call Endou.

Meanwhile...

Gouenji PoV

I wanted to hang out with my princess instead of being here. I and Endou just finished shopping at a male shop and we're heading to his house. I usually do shopping with my Y/n, it's better and I enjoy watching her going around, trying clothes on.

We arrived at his place and started playing games........Ring...

"Oh is my phone, wait ." He said and went into another room.

After a while, Endou came back and told me to get prepared and that we were going to Y/n house.

As we were walking, he started running leaving me behind ,I tried running after him but lost him. What was Endou doing? So I decided to walk to y/n house, I couldn't be bothered to run.

Yn POV

I told Endou to leave Gouenji in the middle of their journey so that he could join us in hiding, let's just hope he doesn't run with him or catch up.

"I'm here!"Endou rushed into the living room, catching his breath. Natsumi went to him and handed him water. I chuckled at the sight.

"Everybody hide.." Haruna said. We all hid in different spots.

Gouenji POV

I arrived at my girlfriends' house and knocked but no one answered so I decided to go in.

When I walked in, the lights were off, so I decided to turn them on...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOUENJI!!!!!" I heard some people say and it was the team and the girls and ...Y/n.They planned this for me.

"Thank you guys, it means a lot to me" I say with the most sincere smile.

I hugged Y/n and kissed her cheeks.

Author PoV

They had so much fun and it was time to give the presents.

(You can start playing the song,if you want.) (I don't own this video)

Y/n Pov

It was evening. We dance, ate and was having so much fun, I sometimes caught Destiny flirting with Gouenji but just tried to shrug the thought away it was just a friendly talk.

It was time to give a present, most of the people had already given him his presents and they were cool.

I was about to hand him my present but saw that Destiny was already handing hers.

"Gouenji, I told you about the special gift I have for you?"She says with a huge smile. I felt irritated.

He nodded and she handed him her packet, he opened it. It was an expensive, luxurious watch.

"This is cool, but wasn't it expensive?" he said and was surrounded by the Raimon. They were all amazed by the watch. I was just standing next to Natsumi and she could see how irritated I was. At this point, I was very jealous and it went down after she got very close to him and even touched his arm. I went to her and...

"Hands off! Do you think you could just come here and decided to take what is not yours, but no! know your limits, Goenji is mine" I said letting out all of my thoughts, I moved her hands off him and glared at her. She looked at me and glared back.

They all had questioning looks and I then realised what I did.

"Y/n what are you doing, why are you saying that, what does that even mean?"Gouenji said a little mad/upset. I felt tears forming at the corners of my eyes. They probably think that I'm a drammatic, overprotective and toxic girlfriend.

"Nothing ...just leave it!" I said and ran away with the gift that I had for him. I ran and ran not knowing where I was going.

When I stopped I was at the Inazuma tower, it was a bit dark and no one was there. It was filled with silence a long silence, that was broken by my sobs, as I started crying.

I ruined his day, why do I have to be this sensitive?

I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hey, Y/n?!" It was Gouenji. I quickly wipe my tears and decided to not turn around to face him.

"Y/n, Babe can we talk?"He said.

I slowly turned around and he immediately hugged me. I started sobbing.

"Why did you do that scene back then?"He asked.

"I was jealous" I said looking down.

"What do you mean?"He questioned confused.

"When I first saw her I already thought she was pretty and by the way she looked at you I knew she liked you, I felt upset when you were training with the guys and  she was praising you, trying her best to get you're attention...." I said as I felt the tears forming, I let a breath out and continued. "I was also told, that you used to like her and I was afraid that you were going to fall for her and I was going to lose you because Destiny is very pretty and rich and I'm..." I stopped and let the tears flow down my cheeks.

I couldn't bring myself to look at him. He grabbed my chin made me look at him and planted his lips on mine.

He was kissing me, at first I was shocked, but then kissed back. The kiss was slow but passionate. He placed his arms around my waist and pulled me closer as I moved my arms to his neck and deepened the kiss. We parted and he place his forehead on mine.

"Princess, there is no need to be jealous, Yes I used to like her and yes we're just friends but she doesn't have my heart. The only one to have my heart is the love of my life, which is you. To be honest the best gift on my birthday is to have my pretty girlfriend with me. I only love you and no one else, please don't cry." He said wiping my tears and giving me a peck. What did I ever do to deserve him?

"Thank you, babe, I love you so much," I said forcing a smile.

"Anything for you" He said with a smile.

"So what's in there?"He asks. Oh, I forgot.

I took the packet and gave it to him.

"Open it," I said wiping my last tears.

He opened it and found the hoodies.

"2 hoodies?"He said surprised.

"Yeah, one for me and one for you, you  know, so that we can match outfits, open the other one." I said smiling.

He opened the box to find the two pieces set couple heart necklaces.

( i don't own these pictures)

"This is cute, I like it a lot "He says hugging me.

He wore his necklace and helped me wear mine.

"I love you princess" He says hugging me.

"I love you too," I say in his embrace.

We decided to walk back to the party holding hands

Later.

"Where were you guys? we had to wait for you before eating the cake" Kabeyama said frowning and I chuckled. We sang him 'Happy birthday to you' to Shuuya.

I was talking to Natsumi but felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Destiny.

"H..hey Y/n I'm sorry for earlier, I was Jealous of your relationship with Gouenji and regretted rejecting him years ago and wanted to get him to like me ...I'm very sorry, I just hope we can be friends ..."

"Sure "I said smiling at her.

Everyone was singing and dancing and I decided to sit next to Gouenji, but instead he pulled me on his lap. I blushed hard.

"Aww, my baby is blushing, I love you ." He said and  kissed me.

"You two ,get a room, already!" It was Fudou passing by with some Popcorn.

End

Extra:

Everyone was gone . It was only me, Natsumi, Gouenji and Endou.

We are the only one left and we were cleaning up in the living room ,while the other twwere o in the kitchen.

Shuuya was telling me how boring it was to be at the shops with Endou.

"Finish, let's go and check on them" We was finished, so went to check on them.

We got there ,we open the door and found Natsumi on the counter kissing Endou and it was getting wild.We quickly closed the door and went back to the living room.

"It seems like they're 'busy' ,what should we do then?" I ask laying on the couch.

" How about we make out as well" He says with an evil smirK and hovered on top of me.

and with that we started making out on the couch .

A/N:

This was long (2480 words)

This is/was horrible ,I'm sorry if Gouenji was slightly out of character.

Thank you for reading this.

BYE BYE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.7K 90
Just a bunch of one-shots about you and your favourite Inazuma boy~❤️ This is my first story so forgive me if it sucks... There is a few boy x boy ch...
21.6K 771 20
Kira Hiroto X Oc. I'm sorry, I'm bad at description so please read if you guys want to know more. Thank you.
70K 1.3K 18
Hey, So.....this is my first book and its an Inazuma Eleven one-shots. I do not own any of the Inazuma Eleven characters. I hope y'all enjoy it! Anna...
133K 3.5K 94
Inazuma Eleven/Go oneshots Amazing Cover 1 by @-_Saku_- and @FoxcatAI Inazuma Eleven/Go/CS/Galaxy One shots (Warning: Contains swear words of the cha...