enemies/mates(a vkook fanfic)

By taetae_wuves_gukkie

in which Taehyung and Jungkook have a misunderstanding and become each others 'enemies',however they can't de... More

Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4 its starting
Chapter-5
Chapter-6 part-1
Chapter-6 part-2
Chapter-6 part-3
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Yugyeom's plan is revealed
Chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
🀯
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
Wolfie❀❀
Vanilla ice cream
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
JKπŸ’œ
chapter-46
chapter-47
j.jk
k.th
Rainberry
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
100k!
chapter-51[M]
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
juniper

chapter-35

5.7K 319 118
By taetae_wuves_gukkie

Ayyo ladies and gentlemen!!!

Hope you are having a good Day/evening.

Third person pov

"The worst part about betrayal,it doesn't come from your enemies---but from the ones you trust the most "

It wasn't long after Taehyung had kicked Jungkook out of his room,that his parents visited him.

Along with them Jin and Namjoon were also there.

They all were happy to see that Taehyung's condition has improved.
Amidst all of this Taehyung tried to forget the incidents of the morning,but alas he couldn't.

And thats why his cheeks had acquired a permanent shade of blushy pink,which didn't went unnoticed by the people in the room.

After a couple minutes,Jimin joined them in the room too.

The atmosphere was light and cheery and Taehyung felt happy for having such wonderful family and friends.

However,he couldn't help but miss the true-blood alpha.
No one in his life can take Jungkook's place and Taehyung was sure of it.

Outside the hospital.....

After getting kicked out by Taehyung from the room,Jungkook decided to not bother him and give him some space.

He went to freshen up and have a morning coffee.

He saw Jimin and yoongi arriving,so he went to them.

"Hyung"
They both stopped at his voice.

Jimin left Yoongi and Jungkook,as he went inside to visit Tae and his family.

So,now Yoongi and Jungkook were sitting on one of the benches in the park/garden that was attached to the hospital.

"Yoongi Hyung,I can't take this anymore!,plz tell me what do you know"
"Jungkook,as I told you,even I don't know the full thing.Only Taehyung does.I only have my doubt's on someone"

"Okay,then tell me who is it and we both will then ask the person and confirm it,does that work??"Jungkook asked impatiently.

The need to know what happened to Taehyung was driving him and his wolf crazy.
He can't wait to get his hands upon that fucker,who hurt his Tae and he for sure will teach him a good lesson.

"Look,Jungkook what I'm about to say will sound absurd to you,okay!!but I need you to keep calm and think rationally!okay?"yoongi asked him with hesitancy.

He himself was nervous,telling Jungkook that yugyeom was the culprit.
He knew how much Jungkook valued their friendship and there was a good probability that Jungkook will become mad for accusing his friend.

"Hyung,now you're scaring me,who is it??"
"Yugyeom!"
"What Hyung?"Jungkook wasn't sure if he heard him properly.

"I said its Kim Yugyeom"

"Yugyeom,what Hyung?"
In the inside Jungkook didn't wanted to believe what yoongi was saying,thats why he was asking him repeatedly.

"ITS YUGYEOM WHO HURT TAE,IT IS BECAUSE OF HIM THAT TAE  WAS FOUND HALF-DEAD AND IT IS HIM WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING THAT IS  HAPPENING"yoongi snapped at him.

Jungkook------was speechless.He showed no emotion on his face.
He didn't wanted to believe whatever yoongi was saying.

I mean its understandable------think about it,the person whom you consider your best friend--you have spent your entire life growing up with them---and then you find out that they hurt the love your life.

What would your state of mind be in that situation?

Would you be able to easily accept it??

Or

Would you be in denial??

Whatever,you choose the only thing I know is that it will be hard!!

And Jungkook was no exception to it,after all he's like us too,isn't he??

So,it was really hard for him to accept the reality.
He felt like his ears weren't functioning properly,or Yoongi had said something else and he has misunderstood it.

But his heart----his heart knew that whatever he heard was right,and it can't be changed.

So he got out of his initial shock,well tried to get out----and he knew that he could remenicise the good times with his bestie later on.

For now,he needed to get to the bottom of this matter.

"Kook are you fine??"yoongi asked as he saw Jungkook's state.

"Hyung,tell me why do you doubt yugyeom?"only Jungkook knew how hard was it for him to say those words out.

"Jungkook,I understand you are not in the right mind,please take your time and we'll discuss it later"

"Just tell me the reason"
He said in his alpha voice,eyes blood red.

Yoongi sighed as he knew there was no way in delaying it now,Jungkook was stubborn as hell.

"Okay,first off the day Taehyung went to uni,yugyeom was there too and I saw him in the same state as Taehyung.
His body was bloodied and he was unconscious too,his mate was carrying him.This all happened in the same day,same time and at the same location.
It can't be a coincidence.
Also this won't be the first time he has hurt Tae"

Out of yoongi's entire explanation,the only thing Jungkook could make out was----yugyeom has hurt Tae before.

"When???"
"What?"
"I asked when has Tae been hurt by him???"

Then it dawned on yoongi,that Jungkook didn't knew about the whole "party fiasco".he was surprised to say the least.

"Jungkook do you know what happened at Jackson's party?? and why did Tae slapped Yugyeom???"

Jungkook nodded he knew what had happened---yugyeom has told him----

"Yes Hyung,Yugyeom told me about it"
"And what did he told you??"

"He told me that--that Tae seduced him and afterwards he told everyone that Yugyeom took advantage of him---" Jungkook said in a frustrated voice,clearly he didn't wanted to talk about it.

Hearing about Tae and Yug together,made his insides twist.

Yoongi's eyes widened---this isn't the truth----Jungkook has been kept away from the truth this entire fucking time.

'Omygod!!!!I can't imagine how messed up this is gonna be!!'yoongi thought.

Apparently yoongi was silent for too long and this made Jungkook question him.

"Hyung,what happened why did you became silent all of a sudden???"

Yoongi was mentally preparing himself as to how to break the truth to Jungkook.
He started---

"Jungkook----did you believe whatever Yugyeom told you about Tae??"He asked in a small voice.

"Honestly,Hyung I did-----I mean at first,when Yugyeom told me this----I really did believe him....but after---"

"After what Jungkook???"

"After meeting Tae this didn't make sense to me.I mean my heart wasn't ready to believe that it was the same person about whom Yugyeom told me.No!!!! I did have my doubts about it,but I just never got the chance to clarify it-----but why are you asking about it all of a sudden???"

"Jungkook---yugyeom lied to you--"
"What??"
"Yes,Jungkook this is not what happened that day at the party!!!"

Then yoongi went on to tell Jungkook,about what actually happened at the party.And how Yug has completely twisted the story and made himself the victim to gain Jungkook's sympathy.

After listening to Yoongi,Jungkook felt the world slipping beneath him.

There is a situation which happens with all of us----like suddenly your brain freezes----too many thoughts running in your mind------it makes your mind blank and leaves you empty.

The same thing was happening with Jungkook.

His mind wasn't able to process all this information at once----he was betrayed by his best friend his brother.

Poor boy he was traumatized.

It took him quite some time to digest all the information and then he did the one thing which his heart,mind and soul were screaming at him to do------go to Taehyung.

He rushed inside the hospital like anything.

Taehyung's parents have already left and there were only Jimin,Namjoon and Jin in his room.

Jungkook took the time to catch his breath before marching inside Tae's room.

"Tae-h"he called out in a shaky voice.

Taehyung observed Jungkook's condition and he politely asked everyone to leave them alone.

Jungkook went near him---"Tae" he called out again.

Taehyung ignored his own problems---he didn't cared if he was in pain or anything.He just wanted to go to Jungkook and ask him why did he looked so----devastated.

He ripped off the IV connected to him and bought Jungkook to sit on the bed,while he himself stood between his legs.

"Jungkook---what---what happened????Why are you in this state????"

"Tae please!!!!!"
"Please what??"Tae asked in a confused voice.

"Please tell me how did this happened???"

"No,Jungkook you'll hate me!!!"Tae said tears flowing down his cheeks and the fear of Jk leaving him filling up his mind.

"Never.I mean Never will I hate you.there is nothing in this world which can make me hate you"Jungkook said,sincerity dripping down his voice.

"Please baby,please tell me.It is important for me to know.Please I beg you--".Yes it was important for Jungkook to know if this was the doing of his so called best friend or not????

And Taehyung did,he told Jungkook how Yugyeom called him disrespectful names and he beat him up.But after that an unknown guy came and beat Taehyung.

Jungkook knew very well who this unknown man could be----Yugyeom's mate.

Taehyung was sobbing by the end of his speech.Also Jungkook said nothing so he thought that he hates him now.

He was going to cry again but Jungkook brought him close and whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

"Thankyou baby,Thankyou so much-----and I'm sorry I've hurt you---but it won't happen again---I'll make sure no one will hurt you"

Taehyung---too tired to say anything just mindlessly nodded his head at Jungkook's words.

"Go to sleep now,love you must be tired----"he made him lay on the bed and Tae complied.

He ran his fingers through Tae's hair and kissed his forehead muttering an --I love you---

And this was the last thing Taehyung heard before sleep engulfed him.

After that Jungkook went out in search of one person----and thought about what will happen when he'll see him.

'Cause nobody hurts my omega and gets away with it----not even you Yugyeom--'

A/n~Oof!they will have a face-off in the next chapter.

Hopefully you liked it and it wasn't boring for you....

Also please tell me how do you keep the hate and negativity away from getting into your head.
I might need a few tips on this.

See you in next chapter.

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 9.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
429K 15.5K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
870K 37.5K 36
Jungkook has a new member in his family. Status: Completed Highest rank #297 in Fanfiction #1 in kookv Omega Tae. ⬇ Alpha Kook. ⬆ Dramatic Cover by...
59.4K 2.5K 10
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) β€’ nswf content β€’ smut β€’ topkook β€’ bottomtae β€’ open for story comm...