Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs Po...

By NomoreReason

FanFiction in which Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger meets Power Rangers Super MegaForce! All rights to the appropriat... More

Prologue-
I- Gokai Change!
II- Super Mega Mode!
Note.
Prologue. (Redux.)
Episode 1: Gokai Change (Redux)

III- Gokai Change to Legendary Ranger Mode!

1.5K 13 25
By NomoreReason

Captain Marvelous stood behind Don on the landed Gokai Galleon.

"The ship has taken severe damage Captain Marvelous-San…"

Captain Marvelous would clench his fist, heavily frustrated in the outcome of the fight. Luka is in the med bay, recovering while Joe is up but nowhere near to fighting condition. Marvelous had forced Joe to stay down, not wanting him to over exert himself. Marvelous suddenly punches the wall in anger.

"We over under estimated him! That bastard stole our keys."

Ahim spoke up, hating to see the state in which Marvelous currently was in. "Marvelous-San, we'll get the keys back!"

Gai would chip it."After all, no one steals from the Go….Kaigers!" Gai would hold out his ranger key with a determined look on his face. Marvelous would nod, still visibly bothered.

"On the bright side, he left our Gokai Keys. That's all we need, right?" Don asked, getting up.

Marvelous would once again nod. "How long will it take for the ship to be repaired?"

"Not long. I'm sure I can fix it quickly."

Suddenly, on the ship's monitor, a transmission would open, showing a grinning Black Flag holding up the box containing all of the Ranger Keys. "If you ever want to see your ranger keys again, come to the crash site at 6 PM tomorrow. The one behind the city. That is, if you want to get your keys after all. I guess I'm the only one that would grasp the ultimate treasure in the universe."

Marvelous, in enraged, would walk up to the monitor, raising his fist angrily to Flag. "You should never have taken our keys or hurt my crew. I'll be there, taking back what belongs to us with this very hand." Marvelous would then proceed to punch the monitor, shattering the screen, causing Don to yell.

"Marvelous-San! We needed that!"

Marvelous would wave apologetically to Don. Gai would turn to Marvelous. "When you said that "I'll be taking back the keys", you meant all of us, right?" Gai would look at Marvelous in the eyes, causing him to sigh once more.

"Well, you are a pirate…" Marvelous would nod, causing Gai to brighten up. "We have until tomorrow to take back what's ours. Everyone retire to the bedrooms. We'll all go when everyone's rest up."
The pirate team would then retire, hoping that Joe and Luka would be in fighting shape by tomorrow's sunlight.

Troy would wake up, getting up, groaning in pain. To his surprise, the other rangers didn't much an inch yet.

"Guys…We need to get back our keys." The rangers would begin to stir, everyone beginning to get up. They went back to the cave, in an attempt to look at the damage and salvage what they could. To their dismay, the damaged body of Tensou was nowhere to be found and all of the ranger keys were got except for the Super Mega Force Ranger Keys. Troy would look around, trying to find the Mega Force keys. Instead, he found a note which Troy would read aloud.

"Oh rangers, I lied. I decided to take your Mega Force keys as well. It's not like they would have done anything to help you anyway. If you want to get back your keys, you will need to take them from me. 6 PM. That's the time I expect you all to be here at Emperor Marvo's crash site. After all, it is only fitting. Here, at this very site, the Legendary War happened allowing the rangers from all time to carve their image and becoming legendary. It only makes sense for the legend of the Power Rangers to end at the exact spot. And once the rangers are defeated, I'm sure Earth would be up for the taking.
Black Flag."

"Can you believe the nerve of this guy?" Noah asked, limping.

"We'll personally wipe that smirk off his face."
Everyone would nod, turning to look at Gosei. He was heavily damaged and it appeared that he wouldn't be in a position to help at all.

"Rangers, we all should rest. We'll fight tomorrow and take back our legend. We did not just put everything we had. Not every sweat and tear. Not every sacrifice into finding the Armada only for this guy to show up and take all of that away! No. We will not fall. We'll show Flag the power of the Rangers." Troy would put his hand in the middle, all of the rangers following suit.

"Earth's defenders…"

"NEVER SURRENDER!" They all would finish. The rangers would lock the cave before going their own homes in hopes of recovering.

The next day at school, the rangers were unable at all to focus on their classes. Noah especially had a rough time, eventually giving up and putting his head down. No one seemed to understand what was going on with them and whenever a professor or a friend would ask them, "What's wrong?" their responses were all the same. "Nothing just tired. That's all, really." Soon, classes were over and the rangers went directly to the cave.
"Are we all ready?" Troy asked of them. A response was not needed as all they did was nod. All that was left to do was to wait for time to pass.

The Gokaigers had a hard time sleeping as well. At the very least, Luka and Joe seemed ready to fight. They were also very angry, Joe in particular angry at himself.
"How could I fall so easily? How could I not see that coming?!"
Marvelous looked at Joe before shaking his head.
"What could you have done? What could all of us have done? He beat us, short and simple. We weren't ready at the time. We are, now. The keys he stole from us, we'll get them back. We'll even steal from his ship. Understand?"
Joe would nod, Marvelous clapping him on the back. Soon, the pirates made their way to the chosen battle field. As did the Rangers.

Troy looked in the distance, finding a treasure box.

"Guys, look over there! Do you see that?"
"Do you think our ranger keys are in it?"
"There's only one way to find out!"
As the rangers would run up to the box, Noah suddenly had a thought.
"Guys…Hold it! We could be walking right into a trap!" Troy would nod before opening the treasure box, finding a bunch of ranger keys.
Jake grinned. "That was easy!" The others groaned.
"Jake! You never say that-Guys, I hear footsteps-"

The pirate sentai arrived, spotting the teenagers standing around their treasure chest.
"Marvelous, do you think that they're working with Flag?!"
Marvelous pauses as he reached into his belt, taking out his Gokai Gun.
"It's better not to take any chances. After all, this is a perfect spot for an ambush." Joe noted.
Marvelous would nod, before running, everyone taking out their own Gokai Guns and firing at the group of teenagers.

As Troy and the others would turn around, they would be suddenly attacked by a barrage of bullets, jumping back as an explosion ensued, causing the rangers to fall into the exact battle ground. The Gokaigers would run after them, jumping after them to face them one by one.

"I don't know who you are but we won't let you take away our keys. The past rangers entrusted all of us with them in the hopes that we'll defend the earth! We won't let them down!" Troy said, trying to make it up. He wasn't at one hundred percent. No one was at one hundred percent. Yet here they all, wanted to take back their keys, not knowing at all about the other.
Marvelous would only smirk. "Your keys? You earth brats surprise me at times. You better run to your parents before you get spanked." Marvelous would aim his Gun at Troy, the other rangers standing up.

"Then you leave us no choice." Troy would take out his Super Mega Force morphers, the other rangers following suit. "It's Morphin' Time!"

Marvelous would take out his Gokai Cellphone Mobilates, the other members of the sentai following suit. "Gokai…Change!"

The rangers and Sentai would take out their keys, and transform into their respective colors posing when needed.

"Super Mega Force, Red."
"Super Mega Force, Blue!"
"Super Mega Force, Yellow."
"Super Mega Force, Green!"
"Super Mega Force, Pink!"
All together they would say, "Earth's defenders never surrender!" A massive explosion happened in the background, all the energy colliding behind them.

~Gokaiger!~

"Gokai, Red!"
"Gokai, Blue!"
"Gokai, Yellow!"
"Gokai, Green!"
"Gokai, Pink!"
"Goooookai, Silver!"
All together, they would say, "Kaizoku Sentai, Gokaiger!" An even bigger explosion would occur as the two forces were ready to go to war for each other.
"Let's make this showy!" Marvelous said before shooting Troy, staggering him back as Marvelous would charge at him. The others would charge at their respective colors.
"The rangers suits, the gestures, they're the same. Right down to the very expression. Should we be fighting each other?" Noah thought.
"They're exactly like us! But we would also need our ranger keys back. Right?" Ahim thought to herself as she battled Emma, who was equally as hesitant. Throughout the battles, there was the question hanging in the balance as everyone fought each other.
"What we're doing…is this, right?" Marvelous turned to look at Gai as he parried Troy's slash.
"What?"
Gai looked at him. "We're one of the same. All of us. We both fight for justice. This…doesn't feel right."
Marvelous was about to comment as Troy began to win the clash of the swords, causing him to stop back.
"Gai. You're a pirate, yes? We do what we want!" Marvelous would then focus on Troy and began to shoot at him as Troy deflected his shots.
"Your friend has a point…" Troy said as he jumped back, running to regroup with his team. The Gokaigers would then regroup with Marvelous and Gai. Troy would nod as the rangers entered their Final Strike charge. The Gokaigers would then enter their Final Wave charge as well, both teams charging their attack. Gai stopped, suddenly demorphing as both of teams attacks began to fire.
"Final…STRIKE!"
"Final….WAVE!"
The two attacks would hit each other, causing a clash, no side gaining nor losing ground. Suddenly, both attacks would seem to backfire and cause a massive explosion, knocking back both the Gokaigers and Super Mega Force Rangers forcefully demorphing them. As the smoke cleared, both teams looked injured and weak. They both were panting, seemingly exhausted. Black Flag would choose this time to emerge from his hiding spot, grinning. With his Ranger Key in hand, he tossed it up, morphing into Gokai Black.
"I didn't think it would be that easy. Looks like I fooled all of you good." He raised his Gokai Gun at them two, preparing to hit a Final Wave. "Both of you are too weak to do anything. I always win."
Suddenly, Marvelous would start smirking while Troy had an identical smirk as both got up. Flag looked very surprised as Marvelous crossed his arms.
"Do you think that pirates are that careless?"
Troy looked at Flag, returning to a serious expression. "We contacted the Gokaigers-" "Actually, we contacted you first-"
"I'm pretty sure it was us-"
"Nope. We definitely contacted you-"
"The point is we planned this out before you showed up. This spelled a trap. And we agreed to not attack each other full out."
Marvelous would turn to Troy. "Wait, we weren't supposed to attack each other full out? I was legitimately trying to kill you."
Troy, sighing, continued. "We used fake Ranger keys that Noah and Don created in place of our actual Ranger Keys." At the mention at their names, Noah and Don would high five each other.
Luka would step forth. "In other words, we fooled you! You never steal from a pirate!"
Marvelous looks at Troy as Troy nods to him as the two would stand, side by side. The others both stepped to the sides of their respective leaders and took out their ranger keys.
"Let's GO!"
Simultaneously, both groups of heroes transformed into their ranger modes.
"Gokai Red!"
"Gokai, Blue!"
"Gokai, Yellow!"
"Gokai, Green!"
"Gokai, Pink!"
"Goooookai, Silver!"
"Super Mega Force, Red."
"Super Mega Force, Blue!"
"Super Mega Force, Yellow."
"Super Mega Force, Green!"
"Super Mega Force, Pink!"
"Kaizoku Sentai, Gokaiger!"
"Power Rangers Super Mega Force!"
At the end of their roll call, the result of the massive morph caused a giant explosion as the rangers posed. Both teams would stand next to their counter parts in the order of Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, and Pink with Gai standing at the end.
"Let's make this showy!"
"Earth's Defenders never surrender!"
Flag, a bit nervous, would take a step back. "Well, about the ranger keys. And actually trying to kill you all? I was just joking about that!"
Each of them fired a shot from their firearms, blasting Flag causing him to stagger back. Flag, panting, decided to take out Basco's trumpet.
Marvelous was annoyed and he shot it out of his hands. "Don't mess with a pirate's loot."
Flag, running out of options, summoned his sky ship and jumped on. He began to fly away quickly. As Troy began to summon his sky ship, minions of the Zangyack and the Armada appeared. The rangers broke off, running blasting away at the various evil doers. The Pirates and Rangers walked to the chest containing all the keys. Upon it being opened, the keys returned to their rightful places, the teams regaining all of their transformations.

"Should we go after Flag Marvelous?" Gai asking as the last of the minions get up, charging at them. Marvelous yawns, hitting the Final Wave keys, the rest of the Gokaigers following as he would look at Troy.
"Leave him be. He learned his lesson." Troy would answer, the rangers hitting their Final Strike attack. The Final Wave and Strike attacks combined, creating a massive multi-color stream of energy, wiping out the last of the enemies as they would spin around, posing. They had won.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 9.2K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.2M 52.8K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
907K 55.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...