Deviance | 18+ | βœ“ | REWRITING

By eclipsc

[PLEASE READ PREFACE/SUMMARY] ❛Shhh... take it like a good student❜ Now entering her final semester of colleg... More

p r e f a c e / s u m m a r y . [new]
p r o l o g u e . [rewritten]
i . [rewritten]
i i .
i i i .
i v .
v .
v i .
v i i .
v i i i .
i x .
x .
x i .
x i i i .
x i v .
x v .
x v i .
x v i i .
x v i i i .
x i x .
x x .
x x i .
x x i i .
x x i i i .
x x i v .
x x v .
x x v i .
x x v i i .
x x v i i i .
x x i x .
x x x .
x x x i .
x x x i i .
x x x i i i .
x x x i v .
x x x v .
x x x v i .
x x x v i i .
x x x v i i i .
x x x i x .
x l .
e p i l o g u e .
a f t e r w o r d .
e t c .

x i i .

598K 14K 24.3K
By eclipsc

Marie's heart was beating at an astronomical pace. She could barely contain her anticipation as she watched the rising numbers of floors while in the elevator. Nathaniel lived in an impressive complex in the heart of the city which lay no more than 30 minutes from campus.

"Breath, Marie." Nathaniel wrapped an arm around Marie's waist, drawing tantalizing circles right under her chest. She could feel him through her dress, causing her breath to hitch.

Marie had no idea what the man had planned. The naivety only excited her further.

Finally, the elevator came to a stop on the 22nd floor and Nathaniel guided Marie out. His arm still around her waist, she followed him towards his unit located towards the left of the elevator.

The professor unlocked the door to his duplex loft that had Marie's jaw almost drop to the ground.

The place was beautiful in its own simple way. Nothing was over the top or excessively luxurious. The entire loft relied mostly on dark wood and sleek steel accents for an overall simplistic architecture. Taking a few steps in, Marie took in the furnishing that managed to feel homey despite its more minimalist nature, suiting Nathaniel's taste and personality. Her eyes trailed up the smooth, wooden hanging staircase that led up to the lofted second floor which appeared to house multiple bedrooms.

Marie heard the door to the apartment close behind her. Nathaniel made his way around her, placing his hands on her shoulders as he studied her gaze intently.

Nathaniel's storm grey eyes were immediately much darker than Marie had ever seen them before. They were more carnal, lustful...

Marie felt naked under his predatory gaze.

"What are you thinking, Marie?" Nathaniel asked in a low voice.

Marie paused. She looked at Nathaniel, took in her surroundings, and let the situation sink in.

"I'm wondering how much you can show me in one night." Marie's response was barely a whisper.

Nathaniel's eyes lit up at Marie's answer, but not in his usual charming way. Marie saw something much more sinister behind the beautiful, steel eyes that had captivated her mind the first day she stepped into his class.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Nathaniel asked.

"Yes, please."

"Restrain you?"

"Yes..."

"Hurt you?"

"Please."

Marie was willing to get on her knees and beg at this point.

Nathaniel's breathing became more ragged and unsteady as he imagined Marie... at his mercy... bound... gagged... tears and mascara staining her face...

In his control.

"Let's discuss protection," Nathaniel abruptly inserted, shifting the topic before his own restraint cracked and he dragged Marie to a certain locked bedroom.

"I'm on the pill." Marie was diligent about her contraceptive for the past several years.

"I'm clean. I have medical documentation in my office, if you want me to grab it," Nathaniel offered.

"I trust you."

Trust. It was a value Nathaniel held above love.

The professor replied. "I know you're clean, too. I checked your college medical records."

"That sounds illegal."

Nathaniel raised an eyebrow. "Oh, so we're following rules now?"

The young student pursed her lips, concealing a smile at Nathaniel's humorous tone.

Marie continued the playful banter. "If you give me anything, I'll report you."

In a split second, Nathaniel's hand was wrapped around Marie's neck as he pulled her closer. With his lips grazing her ears, his erection hardened at the sound of her restricted gasp.

"The minute you enter through my doors, you will only speak when I ask. One more disrespectful comment and I won't let you come once tonight."

Marie didn't dare respond with anything other than...

"Yes, sir."

Nathaniel loosened his grip, but not completely. Just enough to hear Marie slightly struggle to reach air.

"What's your safeword?" Nathaniel asked.

"Vanilla."

And with that, Nathaniel hauled Marie over his shoulder with his arm, holding her in place by her thighs like a fireman's carry.

Marie squealed, granting her a harsh slap to her ass.

"Quiet." Nathaniel could've led Marie up the stairs to their final destination himself, but his impatience got the best of him.

Marie felt Nathaniel's palm on her ass again, but this time he caressed and massaged the area. Nathaniel felt himself close his eyes for a brief second, listening to Marie's beautiful and feminine moans.

He savored them. Because he knew those same moans would turn into screams later that night.

Finally having reached the second level, Nathaniel put Marie down before an otherwise ordinary-looking door - no different than the adjoining ones nearby.

Except this one had a lock and keyhole.

Nathaniel grabbed his set of keys from his pocket, singling out a specific bronze piece. He opened the door as Marie followed him inside.

The room was bathed in a warm light as the couple entered the forbidden area. It wasn't too harsh, just dim and soft enough to highlight every entity in the room and sensualize the atmosphere.

Marie was first struck by the calming scent of wood and amber notes, which immediately quelled any anxiousness that had built up within her. She felt every muscle in her body relax.

The room wasn't too large - it was smaller and intimate. The dark, mahogany flooring matched the wooden beams along the walls and ceiling, along with the frame of the grand four-poster bed centered alongside the back wall.

The space appeared completely innocent at first until Marie's eyes adjusted to the low lighting, and details began to show themselves. She soon noticed that the side walls were discretely adorned with multiple built-in cabinets and drawers. Marie couldn't help but admire the beautiful architecture of it all. It perfectly reflected the professor - a handsome and scholarly academic with a labyrinth of hidden desires. 

Marie couldn't help herself. "Sir, may I open one?"

Nathaniel simply nodded, his arms crossed. Marie pulled one of the many ornate handles, practically holding her breath. The inside, along with the back of the door, was adorned with ropes, restraints, leather shackles, and metal cuffs. 

Unable to fight her curiosity, Marie opened another. There she found floggers, belts, crops, and canes in a variety of materials and textures. It was everything the young student had imagined and more. 

The professor studied Marie with hesitance as she took in the sight. He had gone into this night knowing she could react with horror and disgust. After all, this lifestyle wasn't for everyone. Those who think it's for them often run at first sight.

Except not for Marie.

Nathaniel almost found it breathtaking.

She was completely and utterly calm. At peace, even.

"Keep them open," Nathaniel ordered. He guided Marie to the center of the room right before the foot of the grand bed. Still eyeing the display on the walls, Nathaniel tilted Marie's head so her gaze met his.

The fear he expected to see in her eyes was filled with lust instead.

"When you enter this room, Marie, you're agreeing to submit to me. Completely. I will do as I please. You will do as I say. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." It was all Marie could say. She knew that anything Nathaniel had planned for her, she wanted.

Nathaniel circled around Marie, his leisurely pace only edging her on further. She just wanted to be shackled and fucked.

And Nathaniel knew that. Hence why he took his time.

Nathaniel slowly unzipped Marie's dress till it came to a stop at the hilt. He slipped the sleeves off and let the flowy material fall gracefully to the floor.

Marie's first instinct was to step out of the dress and discard it, but she quickly stopped herself. She knew she had to wait for her dominant's instruction.

Nathaniel was pleased with her effort.

The professor lightly tapped on the side of Marie's thigh, signaling her to remove herself completely from the dress. Marie stepped out and kicked it to the side. Next, Nathaniel unhooked Marie's black lace bra and slid it off her smooth arms until it fell to the floor.

Lastly, he motioned towards Marie's shoes and she stumbled out of her heels until she was barefoot. Nathaniel kicked the rest of the discarded clothing to the side, taking a few steps behind Marie to admire the view.

And a view it was. Her curves were soft and glistened in the warm light, her honey skin smooth and pristine... a perfect canvas for what Nathaniel had planned in his mind.

Nathaniel traced along Marie's thong, the contact sending goosebumps running along her skin. "Bend over and take them off - slowly."

With unsteady hands, Marie hooked her thumbs along the sides of the lace material. She bent over, exposing herself to Nathaniel - just as he wanted. She slowly pulled them down, as sensually as she could.

Nathaniel's hand gripped itself into a hard fist, a vein in his forehead now visible. He held himself back from sheathing himself and thrusting into her with no warning, using her until he felt satisfied.

Finally, Marie straightened her back and tossed the flimsy material aside. Her eyes met Nathaniel's as he stood in front of her once again.

"Kneel."

Marie's knees hit the wooden floor before Nathaniel finished the word. It felt so right amidst the wrong - her naked body kneeling before the man whom she was giving all her trust to for the night.

This one night.

"Don't move." Nathaniel's dress shoes echoed against the floor as he moved from Marie's field of sight. She could only look downward, watching her chest rise and fall with her measured breathing.

Nathaniel grabbed what he needed from the open cabinets. With a thud, Nathaniel dropped what he had brought before Marie's eyes - which immediately lit up.

It was a set of jet black rope.

Marie heard the material of Nathaniel's expensive blazer shrug off his shoulder. She immediately looked up, wanting to witness the beauty that would be this man undressing.

His already tall and domineering stature was only accentuated from Marie's point of view below him, with his crisp black dress pants complimenting his long legs. Marie could faintly see the ripples of his muscles under his dark dress shirt, which he quickly folded the sleeves of to expose his equally toned forearms. The man had the proportions of a Greek God statue.

Marie's mouth was practically watering. And Nathaniel noticed.

"Eyes down." Nathaniel's order cut through the tension, just as he began undoing the buttons of his dress shirt. Marie begrudgingly returned her eyes to the floor.

Marie could feel Nathaniel's intense gaze upon her from above, despite only being able to see his shoes in her vision as she continued to look down.

It turned on Marie more than she wanted to admit. To be kneeling before Nathaniel - having him look down at her like a King does to his mistress.

For Nathaniel, seeing the forbidden act of his student submitting before him was poison to his blood. It was a toxin he was going to take for just this one night.

"Who owns you?"

Marie didn't miss a beat. "You, sir."

"What's your purpose in this room?"

"To be used. By you and only you, sir."

"Hold the rope and stand up," Nathaniel ordered. He held out his hand and Marie handed the rope to him, standing straight up at Nathaniel's command. His undone tie lay lazily over his neck and the first several buttons on his shirt were open, exposing his smooth and lean chest.

Long gone was the charming professor Marie saw in class and amongst his academic peers. This man was heaven, hell, and everything in between.

"I'm going to ask you one more time Marie..." Nathaniel's voice was smooth and dark like velvet. "Is this what you want?"

Marie didn't hesitate for a second before responding.

"Yes, sir."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...