JJBA x Reader

By underground_weeb

**ONGOING** Just a compilation of oneshots of Jojo characters where YOU are part of the story! Assume everyon... More

Requests! (CLOSED)
β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ Part One βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’
Jonathan x Reader: HEART
πŸ‹Dio x Reader: NEVERπŸ‹
Dio x Reader: SAVIOR
Straizo x Fem!Reader: INJURY
β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ Part Two βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’
Joseph x Reader: ODDBALL
Joseph x Reader: DISTRACTING|THE|MAID
Caesar x Reader: FLIRTATIOUS
Santana x Reader: STONE
Pillar Men x Reader: TRAINING
β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ Part Three βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’
Jotaro x Reader: TEARS
Kakyoin x Reader: ROOFTOP
Kakyoin x Reader: RED|STRING
πŸ‹Kakyoin x Kouhai!Reader: STUDYINGπŸ‹
Polnareff x Reader: LOVERS
Avdol x Reader: FADING
β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ Part Four βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’
Josuke x Reader: STYLIST
πŸ‹Josuke x Fem!Reader: ALONE|TOGETHERπŸ‹
Jotaro x Male!Reader: FAMILIARITIES
Okuyasu x Reader: GRUDGES
Kira x Reader: PETALS
πŸ‹Kira x Male!Reader: ARTISTπŸ‹
Rohan x Reader: CRUSH
β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ Part Five βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’
Giorno x Reader: SUNFLOWERS
Giorno x Mute!Reader: REPAIR
Bucciarati x Reader: GROWN
Bucciarati x Reader: ANGEL
Bucciarati x Reader: INTRODUCTIONS
Mista x Reader: HOME
Mista x Reader: SWEATER
Mista x Gender Neutral!Reader: FEAR
Abbacchio x Reader: FEVER
Abbacchio x Reader x Mista: PAST|MISTAKES
Narancia x Reader: CAUGHT
Fugo x Reader: BEAUTIFUL
Fugo x Reader: BREAKFAST
Fugo x Reader: WORRIES
Fugo x Gender Neutral!Reader: SUPPORT
Risotto x Reader: EYES
Melone x Reader: SMILES
β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ Part Six βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’
Jolyne x Reader: BUTTERFLIES
β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ Part Seven βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’
Johnny x Reader x Gyro: INN
Gyro x Reader: DOCTOR
πŸ‹Gyro x Male!Reader: FAN|SERVICEπŸ‹
Diego x Reader: EXHAUSTION
β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ Part Eight βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’
Author's Note
Gyro x Fem!Reader: SHOPPING

Kars x Reader: GODDESS

6K 157 65
By underground_weeb

Requested by: kp95458

KARSxGODDESS OF LIFE!READER

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

The pain he caused you was immeasurable, but to fall out of love with such a man was impossible. He was beautiful in every possible way, even his tainted heart was a piece of art in your eyes. You could see the storm raging on within him every second of his life, causing him constant turmoil. Deep down, he wanted the best for his people, but that meant he often disregarded the lives of other various beings.

You were almost certain you loved him in every possible way, but his actions were unforgivable. The chaos he caused among your earth was terrifying. In his path to become the perfect being, he had all but forgotten what it meant to truly be alive.

"Why?" Silent tears slid down your cheeks as you glared at the man before you. "Why must you destroy the things I have given life to! Don't you understand that they, too, are living breathing creatures, the same as you are?!"

Thunder cracked every time you raised your voice, lightning striking in the distance behind you. Your heart and brain were fighting inside your body as you spoke. You did not want to punish the one being you had come to love in your eternal lifetime, but you knew he needed to be stopped less he destroy everything you had worked so hard to cultivate and create.

"The humans and animals you care for are nothing compared to what I will become after I succeed in retrieving the red stone." His face was expressionless, but you could make out the small cracks in his voice as he spoke. You could tell that he, too, did not enjoy hurting you in the ways he did; however, it was also apparent he did not plan on stopping until he reached his goal.

"Why do you torment yourself in such ways? I can see the pain and suffering within you, so why do you persist?" Your voice grew softer as you spoke, the words spilling from your lips laced with sympathy. You could not understand why he was so set on becoming the ultimate being, but you understood the pain he felt within. Why could he not see that pain he caused you was the very same he held in his own heart?

"I can assure you, there is no kind of suffering happening within me. What I cannot comprehend, is why you wish to stop me." His eyes swirled with a mixture of emotions, so many that it was impossible to discern just one. His long purple locks flowed gently with the breeze that swirled around you, the horns atop his head protruding in such a way that they looked like a crown. "Look around you, goddess of life. You already have everything you could ever need, can you not understand that I wish to have the same thing?"

He motioned to the scenery around you: the tall willow trees that loomed over, creating a small clearing hidden deep within a forest of mystery. The ponds that glistened in the milky moonlight, full of colorful and lively fish. The field of flowers and fluffy white dandelions that grew taller than the emerald green grass. The stone throne you sat upon, one that was covered in moss and cracks but was still elegant enough to be graced by the body of a goddess.

"You live an endless life, one that has already been perfected. Nothing could ever go wrong in your domain! Don't you find it hypocritical that you are able to live such a life but are trying to take it away from me and my comrades?"

"Kars, you are but a childish fool." Anger started to well within you once again, creating a much more violent storm that shredded the leaves of the trees surrounding you. Your hair began to grow at an alarming rate, turning a crimson red. It fanned out behind your head as you stood from your throne. Slowly, you approached Kars who was unmoving from his current position.

"You have no clue the pain, and suffering you have caused me. For thousands of years, I have had to sit back and watch as you tormented and destroyed every single thing I have worked so hard to cultivate and protect. You, young one, are a bringer of death. You leave a path of nothing but destruction and bloodshed, and I am the fool that has allowed you to do so for so many years." You took a moment to gather your thoughts and feelings, calming yourself down before you caused a natural disaster in some part of the world.

Your hair that had been flowing dramatically with your emotions fell over your shoulders, laying flat against your back and trailing behind you against the soft dirt. It returned to it's natural green color, a crown of full white flowers adorning your head. The storm subsided, but the rain had caused your sheer white dress to stick to your body. You could see Kars' eyes tracing your figure as you stood proudly before him, and it made your heart ache.

"Kars..." You placed a hand against his cheek, and he leaned into it. "You see me as some sort of worldly being, but I am nothing but a fool myself. I am not supposed to fall in love with the creatures I breathe life into, but here I stand, holding the very being my heart has sold itself to. I allowed my heart to get in the way of my duty as a goddess of life, and I can no longer allow that to happen."

As you gazed down at the figure before you, you noticed his eyes gloss over with tears. His pupils shook at he stared back at you, and you could see the strength slowly leaving his body. You glanced at his quivering lips, realizing that by touching his soft skin you had unconsciously been sharing the turmoils of your own heart. You pulled your hand away quickly, guilt weighing heavily on your chest as you watched the narcissistic man before you crumble to his knees. He tried his best to choke back sobs, but they eventually broke through. A heart wrenching sound echoed throughout the clearing the two of you stood in as Kars broke down before you.

"Y-you..." he spoke between sobs. "Is this your pain?" He looked up at you, eyes red and puffy as tears continued to stream down his face. His hair, damp from the rain before, lay in tangles over his face.

You nodded, words failing you.

"How?" He gasped. "How can you live like this? Why did you let me continue on knowing I am the cause of your heart ache?"

"I already told you," you spoke softly. "As an immortal being, I have never truly known what it means to fall in love with someone. I have watched the humans I care for lay in each other's embraces and create the wonder of more life, but I have never been able to grasp their feelings. Yet... every time I look at you, my heart clenches in my chest. I feel like I am going to throw up butterflies every time we meet, and all logic leaves my mind. Pain erupts within me every time I see you destroy one of my beloved creatures, and yet I allow you to carry on: bringing death and suffering to the very things I worked to keep alive. If this is not what the humans call love, then I do not know what is."

You kneeled down before him, cupping his face within your hands as you placed your forehead against his. "I do not wish to bring you harm, but no matter the way I feel towards you, I cannot allow you to continue tormenting my children."

"Y/n...."

"Though I am sure I love you, the love I feel towards my creatures is a different kind that is rooted deeply within my soul. Therefore, you have two choices, Kars. Though you may be immortal, but I am the one who pushes life into you, and it would be an easy feat for me to take it away. That being said, you can perish now by my hands, or you can stay with me forever and we can discover the meaning of love together."

You stared deep into Kars' eyes, marveling at their golden-red color. You searched for an answer in them when he did not answer, his silence creating a sickening feeling in your stomach.

"Answer me." You grasped his face harshly within your hands, your feelings of sadness and anger conflicting with one another.

"Are you telling me to give up on becoming the ultimate being?"

"Stay with me and you will become just that. I will grant you the powers of a god if you promise me to remain by my side for all of eternity." You were basically pleading with him at this point.

"And my comrades?"

"I will protect them with every fiber of my being, and when you deem it the right time I will allow you to be the one to take their life. Then they shall rest with us here, as sprites in my garden of life."

"And if I were to say I don't love you back?"

You peered deep into the crevices of his heart. "That would be a lie."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I can see into your heart, young one. I can see the hurt you feel when you do something that upsets me, and I can see the nervous joy you feel when our paths cross from time to time. Even now, I can sense the excitement in your soul as you wait for me to stop talking so you can devote yourself to me."

"I suppose I truly am the fool, to think I can deceive a goddess of life," he chuckled.

You wiped Kars' stray tears away, offering him a hand. He denied it, instead kneeling before you and taking your hand into his. He pressed his soft lips to the back of your hand, adoration clear in his eyes as he stared up at you.

"If you'll have me, I shall promise to love you until this very world of ours disappears."

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

I get kinda nervous with requests because I want to make sure they're right for the person who asked for it, so hopefully this one is good! I tried to make it as pretty as possible because I really liked this idea and I thought it deserved to be something beautiful.

Also if y'all know how to tag people in stories so I can actually tag the person who requested them pls tell me 🤧

Image Header Link: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ff/58/9e/ff589e88f95bbdc85ad73151335b2b69.jpg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855 30 8
~Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’ Requests Page Open! β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°~ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure One Shots. Scenarios or situations with the characters! Half the stories are characters...
26.6K 338 15
My first book actually, i'm going to try my best and attempt to make a short fic of any scenarios ( β•Ήβ–½β•Ή )!!!πŸ’ž Warning : This contains dark shit, Vie...
33.5K 426 79
Just oneshots for you jjba fan #1 in jojosbizarreadventures
11.5K 521 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...