We're Just Like Them... But G...

By _QueenOfSarcasm

Have you ever heard of the world-famous British boy band, One Direction? Oh, wait, yeah you probably have hea... More

Description
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Nine

3.4K 46 6
By _QueenOfSarcasm

Liam's P.O.V.

I kicked Olivia out of her own flat?  Wow.  That's really low of me.  Should I just go to 'the hub'?  I honestly don't know why the girls call it that, but it's their house-thing.  Do you think a few of the boys will be there?  I don't know, they might be eavesdropping on Leah and Zayn's fight.  It was kind of hard not to hear anything, they were just screaming at each other so loud, anyone within a ten-mile radius could hear.  I wonder if they made up or just stopped fighting for the night, it was getting late.

Where did Olivia go?  It was super selfish of me to kick her out.  In my defense, she almost cheated on me.  Well, by almost, I was going to ask her out sometime soon, it could've been tomorrow, or even tonight.  But seriously, she doesn't seem like the girl who would do that.  I think she and Leah are good now, not so sure.  Why didn't I believe her?  Oh I know why, yep, just kidding, I still don't know why.  Maybe I'll ask Zayn on where she went and the whole story about tonight.

New iMessage To: Zayn

hey. are you and leah okay now? the screaming seemed to stop.

Zayn: Yeah, we're good.  Now isn't the best time, man..

Me: what do you mean by... OHH. okay. stay safe. use protection ;)

Zayn: What?!  No!  We're not doing that!  Well, not yet

Me: okay i don't wanna know what you two are doing anymore... i'll talk to ya in the morning. OH! by the way, do you know where olivia went?

Zayn: Don't worry, Leah and I are just singing a few songs from Up All Night.  And yeah, Olivia is on Leah's couch.  Why is she here though?  Leah and I were taking care of business, and she just showed up..  What did you do?

Me: that's not the problem. tell her to meet me in the hub or whatever the girls call it.

Zayn: Okay.  you better make things right with her.  She's actually a pretty good kisser..  But Leah's better :P

Me: yeah yeah shut up.

Now, how do I get to 'the hub'?

Turn a left here, a right there, past  a few of the girls' rooms.  Oh my gosh this hallway is endless.  If I die, someone tell my family I love them.  Yep, I'm going to die.

Bree's P.O.V.

I honestly have never cuddled someone so hard.  Did that sound right?  I don't know how to say it.  Leah and Zayn's fighting was really scary to hear.  They were really loud, too!  I'm glad I got to cuddle Niall to death though.  He was pretty scared, too.  I think everyone who heard was scared.  I never knew Leah could get that loud.  No one knew.

"Hey Bree!" Niall screamed from the main kitchen, "You're out of food."

"Really, we're out of food?  Sorry, girls don't eat as much as you do.  I'll get Olivia and Leah to go out shopping now."

"Oh thank god!  I'm dying of starvation!"

"Loser, a few hours without food won't kill you."

"You don't know what will happen to me!  No one does!"

Group Message With: Leahh ;* and Oliviaaa :D

Me: go shopping. we're out of food. and niall is hungry. he won't shut up.

Leahh ;* : okay, OLIVIA. WHERE ARE YOU.

Oliviaaa :D : comingggg.

"Niall, Leah and Olivia are getting food, even though it's past 11:00," I said, shaking my head.

"Oh thank you, thank you!" He screamed.

Olivia's P.O.V.

"Olivia!" Zayn yelled from his and Leah's room, "Liam wants to talk to you!"

"Later," Leah said, "Niall and Bree ate all of our food already.  So we're going shopping,"

"Tell Liam I'll talk to him later," I said before rushing out of the door.

The ride to the store wasn't that long.  We would've walked, but we would be carrying a lot of bags, so we decided to skip the exercising and be lazy.

"Grocery stores are still open this late?" I asked.

"Walmart is," Leah said, keeping her eyes on the road, I swear, she's the best driver I know.

"Are we there yet?  Are we there yet?  Are we there yet?"

"No, shut up, I'm driving,"

"Oh look at the pretty truck coming towards us!"

"What the hell are you---"

I'm pretty sure the car flipped over, a lot of times.  I don't know, it's dark outside, and I can't hear a thing?

Leah's P.O.V.

The car flipped over.  I think I died, seriously.  Wait, why do I hear beeping noises?  Swear to god if I'm in another hospital...

I am in a hospital, but I see my body?

"Hello there!" A man said behind me, "Now, who are you and why are you here?"

"I'm Leah Smith, and I think I got in a car crash?" I said to the man.

"Oh, I know you!" he screamed, "You're that chick from that X-Factor show!  Right?"

"Yeah.  Where am I?  Am I dead?"

"Eh, sort of.  Your friends think you're dead, but you're inbetween the stages of life and death,"

"So, I have a choice if I want to die or live?" he nodded, "Who are you anyways?  Where's Olivia?"

"No, you have a choice of being a fish or an elephant.  Yes you have a choice between life and death!  This only happens to special people, and you're special!  But this is a once in a lifetime offer, so... Yeah!  Oh, my name is Sheldon, by the way, I'm sort of the guy in charge of this little joint." he said, "Oh!  Your friend got off easy.  The truck came towards the driver's side."

"Okay, well, can I live?" I asked.

"I don't know, CAN YOU?"

"Don't get snarky with me, man."

"Yeah, okay!" he snapped his fingers, "I'll see you the next time you die!"

Jessie's P.O.V.

"So, did she die or not?  Her heart is barely beating!" I screamed at the doctor.

"Calm down, little kid!  We're not sure yet, she's having awkward twitching." he screamed back.

"Erm, doc, I think she's alive, her heart is beating regularly," Niall said.

"Oh shit, yeah, she's alive, Nancy!  Get the surgeons!  We have a big surgery on our hands!"

They wheeled her out of the room as fast as they can, what was happening?  Did they put something in her system that would cause something?

"I'm not a doctor, but I think they tried to kill her since her heart-beat was slowing down," Liam said, "and now since she's actually alive, they have to get the stuff out of her system, possibly pumping her stomach?"

"Why would that be considered as a big surgery?" Bree asked.

"Do we look like freaking doctors, Bree?" I yelled.

"Sorry!" She said while putting her hands up in defense, then crying into Niall's chest, "I'm just worried!"

"It's okay, Bree.  It's okay." Niall said while stroking her hair, "She'll be fine, she's a fighter."

*a few hours later*

"Hey guys!" the doctor said, "My name is Matt, and I will be Leah's doctor for the next few weeks.  Dr. Spalding, had some things to take care of,"

This Matt guy looked very familiar.  How do I know him?  Hmm, MATT.  THE GUY LEAH WENT ON A DATE WITH.  He looks shady, his face was kinda suspicious when he said the things about Dr. Spalding.

"Leah will be fine, she's in the recovery room right now," he said.

"Where is the recovery room?" Zayn said, yelling.

"Down the hall, take a left, take a right, and take another right." he said, "Here, I'll show you to the rooms."

We followed him to endless halls, then he put us in some type of room with a lot of sharp tools.

"This isn't the recovery room..." Harry said.

"Hello my little patients!" Matt said, "Welcome to the sharp tool thing room!  Where you will be spending quite some time in for the next few hours, or days, or weeks, or even years."

"So," Emmy said, "why are we in here?"

"Well, you wanted to see Leah, right?"

"No, we wanted to see Michael Jackson's body.  Yes we want to see Leah!" I yelled.

"Wait, wrong people to put in this room, follow me!" he said.

What just happened?

Leah's P.O.V.

This hospital is scary.  The walls are white wiith black and red drops.  It looks like blood?  Ew.

"Hello!  Miss Leah Smith?" the nurse said, I nodded, "Well, after that car crash, you're only walking away with a broken arm!  Don't ask me why, you just are.  Consider it a miracle of some sort."

"Haha, okay, thank you!  Can I leave now?" I asked her.

"Sure, just remember to eat regularly and don't use your left arm for the next three weeks!"  she said, "Your friends are somewhere in here, probably in the waiting room."

I walked out of the room I was in, and found the waiting room, I found the nine of them sitting on the floor singing a few songs from the boys' album.

"Oh my god!  SHE'S ALIVE." Olivia said.

"Yeah, now let go of me, my arm hurts," I said, "can we go home now?"

"Yeah, oh, by the way, your car is totaled, plus we don't have any food in the kitchen." Niall said.

"Oh!" Emmy and Louis said, "We'll buy some food!"

"Great!  Buy good food!" Niall and Bree said together.

Author's Note: eh, kinda bad.  my butt hurts. yeahh.. a little bit of drama. car crash. lol. i gotta stop putting the spotlight on leah. dont worry! there'll be more tomorrow! maybe... well if i dont update tomorrow i hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving with your friends and family!

-Becca ;*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 12.2K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
558K 20.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 59.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...