G o d S l a y e r || MLP EG [...

By KxxkieTea

(MLP! Equestria Girls Harem! x Female Reader!) !!CREDITS TO GIVRALIX, SKETCHMCREATIONS, KIMBERLYTHEHEDGIE, AN... More

BIO
1: New Friends on the First Day
2: Princess Encounter
4: Helping Twilight win the Crown
5: Coming Together
6: Demonic Battles
7: Acceptance
8: Change Up
9: Question & Answer
10: Rainbow Rocks
11: The Dazzlings
12: Battle of the Bands
13: Welcome Back Princess
14: Slumber Party
15: The Battle Begins
16: Welcome to the Show
17: Empyrean Domain
🎊! ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! !πŸŽ‰
18: Love Bubble
Hola... Not an update BUT please read :)

3: Rekindling Friendships

7.3K 178 164
By KxxkieTea

[Still 3rd POV]

"I-I don't like her like that!" Twilight tries to deny, but her reddened face says otherwise.

"Now you should be aware of everyone, even the Great and Powerful Trixie! We all have our hearts set on (Y/N) (L/N)! Who knows, someone might end up stealing her away from you." Trixie smirks before walking away from the princess.

"She's right Twilight! You should see how everyone stares at (Y/N)! It's almost as if she's got everyone wrapped around her fingers!" Spike jumps out of her backpack to show himself.

"T-That doesn't mean that I like h-her!" The princess continues to stutter.

"Don't deny it Twilight, you definitely have a crush on her!" Spike teases, wagging his little tail.

Twilight sighs before sitting down in front of the vending machine. She tears open the packaged snack with her teeth.

"Am I really that obvious..?" Twilight asked her assistant who responded with a nod.

Little did the princess know, a certain demon overheard her and Spike.

[Back to 1st POV]

You know I heard some interesting things from Twilight and that illusionist.

'Yeah? What is it?'

I was currently in front of the sink, washing my face with clean water.

It seems like Twilight and Trixie have a crush on you, but then again almost all of the girls and some guys do. You're just too dense to notice it.

'You know I've never had feelings for anyone. I mean I know I'm gay as hell, but I've never dealt with actual feelings.. I just made my first few friends like yesterday..'

I turned off the faucet and took a paper napkin to dry off my hands and face before throwing it into the trash can.

I returned back to the vending machine where Twilight was conversing with Spike. Trixie was nowhere to be seen so I assumed she went home.

"Sorry if I took so long. Do you know where you're going to stay for the rest of the night, Twilight?" I asked her as she stood up from the ground.

"The school's library."

I blinked a few times before shaking my head at her answer. I'm not letting a pretty girl like her just sleep inside the school's library!

"Twilight no. You can stay over at my house then. I'm not letting a pretty girl such as yourself sleep in a place like that. I'm not taking a no for an answer." I placed my hand on her shoulder, locking my (E/C) eyes with her moderate violent ones.

It was quiet for a few minutes, but in the end she agreed with it.

"O-Okay.. Spike and I will stay over for the night.."

I smiled at her response before taking her hand with mine. I didn't notice the blushing princess behind me, but I heard what Spike coughed out.

"Lovebirds.."

My cheeks began to burn as I realized what I was doing and quickly apologized to her.

"N-No it's okay!" Twilight says and we continued on exiting the school and to my house.

[~~]

"And we're here!"

We stopped in front of my house, I was about to head inside until I noticed Twilight and Spike were still outside.

"Guys? What are you even doing out there? Come on in! I'm the only one that lives here." I tell them.

Then I realized that they were observing the fancy exterior of the house. I giggled at Twilight and Spike's faces; they had their mouths wide open. If they kept their mouths open longer then surely they'll catch the flies.

"S-Sorry it's just that... We've never seen a house like this before!"

I motioned for Twilight and Spike to come in. I took off my sneakers and placed them by the door.

"Hey Twilight! I have some spare clothes you can wear since you're sleeping over! I can wash your outfit in the washing machine so don't worry about it!" I hollered out from my room, digging through my closet to pick out a purple t-shirt and pink shorts.

"Here we go! I hope these are okay for you. You and Spike can use the guest room which is just across from my room." I handed her the spare clothes as I came back from my room.

"Thanks! Man this place sure is nice!" Spike sniffs around my living room.

"My parents bought this place. I sure do love it." I laid myself on the white sofa.

Twilight held onto the spare clothes I've given her, espying the picture frames on top of the fireplace.

"(Y/N), where are your parents if you don't mind me asking?" Twilight asked, taking a picture frame into her hands to get a better look at the younger me with my foster parents.

Memories begin to wash over me as I reminisce that day. My eyes stared off at the white walls as I felt my mood drop. 

"They... They're gone.." I managed to answer in a cracked whisper.

I could feel her and Spike's eyes on me as I answered. I didn't dare meet their eyes when my own moved to the several photo frames on top of the fireplace.

All of a sudden, I felt a familiar demonic presence in my house.

"Well, I didn't think you'd bring her home." The same bothersome demon that tries to possess me every single night is here.

Twilight and Spike jumped in fright as they noticed Jin.

"W-Who are you!?" The princess demanded as she retrieved the trembling Spike in her arms.

"Well hello there Princess Twilight. As you can see, I am a demon, but refer to me as Jin." The demon bows.

I rolled my (E/C) eyes at his behavior. Standing up from the sofa, I stood in front of Twilight and Spike just in case the demon would do something.

"If you lay a finger on Twilight or Spike, I will rip your head off." I growled out a threat.

Jin held his hands up as a way of coming in peace. "Easy there. I won't do anything to the Princess of Equestria or her little assistant. I only came here to visit."

"Visit? You come to my house every single night to possess me! I don't believe one word you say." I shot him a glare.

Twilight's and Spike's eyes broadened in horror as Jin let's a chuckle escape past his lips.

"I meant what I said. I only came here to visit. I just want to chat with the princess herself; I won't do anything to her nor Spike. I promise you that, and if I do break that promise then you can cut off my left arm." He waves his left arm at me.

I ran my hand through my black lock. Jin takes a seat on the sofa with his legs crossed, and grabs an apple from the coffee table in front of him.

"Now go to sleep. You have school tomorrow. I won't try anything with you tonight since I'm just going to chat with the princess for a few minutes, that's all." Jin takes a bite out of the red apple.

I turn to Twilight and Spike. "If he does anything to you both, please tell me so I can kick his sorry ass."

They both nod, and Twilight takes a seat a few inches away from Jin while Spike sits in her lap.

"Goodnight Twilight. Spike." I bid the two and they replied back with a goodnight as well.

"What? No goodnight for me?" Jin pouts which earns a glare from me.

"You don't even need sleep." I tell him before going into my room, calling it a night.

[~Twilight's POV~]

The demon laughs as (Y/N) proceeds into her room, and as soon as she closes the door, he stops laughing.

"So, you're here to retrieve your crown from that asshole identified as Sunset Shimmer?" Jin takes another bite out of his apple.

I nod. "That's correct.. I'm not sure why Sunset Shimmer would want my crown, but if I don't stop her then this world will be in complete chaos."

I kept my eyes on the demon to make sure he wouldn't do anything.

Although, getting a closer look at him, he looked a bit more human-like than an actual demon.

"Heh. I get that a lot, I look more like a human than a demon. Well you see, I'm a different demon than the usual ones back at Equestria."

My jaw dropped to the ground as he read my mind. How did he do that?

"You're too easy to read that's why. Now then, you must be curious about me." He says, throwing away the finished apple into a tiny trash bin.

"Believe it or not, I was once a human. I was born to a poverty-stricken family. My mother and father worked out in the fields to make money for my three siblings and myself. We lived in a wooden shed, and we were barely surviving. Even if my parents worked all the time, money was still an issue." His calm expression immediately turned sour.

"One day, my three siblings; two sisters and one brother fell ill. At the time, medicine had cost a fortune and we couldn't afford it. So, my parents decided to try and steal medicine. Unfortunately, they were caught and had to pay the price." Jin laid his elbow on the end of the sofa to rest his head on top of his palm.

"They were killed in front of my siblings and me. Then the day after, my siblings had passed away from their illness. I was all alone.. Until one day, I made a deal."

The end of his sentence caught my interest, and so I decided to ask.

"A deal with who?"

"A deal with a demon." His lips curved up into a small smile, sending chills down my spine.

"I made a deal with him in order to kill those people that took the lives of my parents, but in exchange for my soul. At the time, I didn't care and only wanted revenge for my parents. I eventually did get it, but when the time came for the harvesting of my soul; I couldn't accept that.. And so I did the unspeakable, I killed the demon with his cursed sword." Jin brought his free hand up to his lips.

"When you hold onto a cursed weapon of a demon, it'll immediately consume you into it's darkness and that's what it did to me. I was dragged into the darkness, and eventually I became a demon myself. Now here I am. I'm in the same position as that demon. It's rather funny." He chuckles.

Spike hid himself in my arms, shaking in fear as the demon released a chuckle. I managed to calm him down by stroking his head with my fingertips.

"I'm sorry about what had happened to your family.." I whispered, but the male heard me.

"Enough about me, I'm sure you want to get to know your soon-to-be girlfriend right?" Jin questions in a teasing tone, causing me to blush.

"T-That's not i-it!" I start to stutter.
"Now don't lie. I know you like her. You're rather curious about her past and what she is right?"

That is true.. What happened to her family? Also, what type of magic can she use? What is she exactly?

"Those people in the photo frames aren't her biological parents; they were her adopted parents. I'm not sure about what had happened to her biological ones, but her adopted parents found her in front of the same statue you and Spike came out of." He mentions the horse statue in front of CHS.

"The portal I flew out of with Spike?"

He nods before continuing. "They took her in and decided to raise her as their own. Until when she was the age of eight, they passed away due to an accident. Let me tell you though, it wasn't JUST an accident."

I stopped stroking Spike's head and eyed the male. What does he mean by it wasn't just an accident?

"Humans say it was an accident, but that's not it. It was intended as murder." The demon turned his head to look at the gleaming moon.

"Why would anyone do that..?" I asked.

"It's because of (Y/N)'s own being. She has the abilities of a God. Her magic is far more powerful than any other and that includes Equestrian Magic. She is known as the God Slayer."

My eyes rose at (Y/N)'s title. The abilities of a God? What kind of magic? I have so many questions.

"I'm sure you have lots of questions, but save those for the day of the fall formal. Her magic far surpasses mine, and that is why I want to possess her." He said in a casually calm manner.

Wait, did that demon say he was going to possess (Y/N)? I won't let him hurt her!

I stood up from my spot, declaring. "I won't let you hurt her! I won't let you possess her!"

Jin raised a brow while smirking at my declaration. He rose himself up from the sofa to look at me.

"You won't be able to stop me if you don't get your crown back, princess." He snaps his fingers and disappears before my eyes.

Spike leaps out from my arms and onto the ground.

"Twilight.. I have a bad feeling about that guy! I know demons back in Equestria are scary as well, but he's on a whole different level!"

I nod at my trusty assistant.
I could sense the dark magic coming from Jin. It was stronger than King Sombra's, Queen Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon's magic combined all together.

However, if he says that (Y/N)'s magic surpasses his then...

"Twilight we should head to bed.." Spike cuts my thoughts off.

The two of us made our way towards the guest room which was just across from (Y/N)'s room. Before I went inside the room, I stared at (Y/N)'s door with a worrisome gaze.

"Twilight, I know you're worried for her, but let's try to sleep for the night. I'm a bit tired.." Spike yawns.

He's right.. We should rest up for the night.

[~Back to your POV~]

Surprisingly, I woke up earlier than my alarm clock. I went to disarm the alarm before heading off into my private restroom to do my daily routines. I went through my closet to pick out an outfit to wear for school.

"I'll just go with this hoodie and black jeans for today."

I changed into a white t-shirt with a yellow donut hoodie over it and black jeans. Clasping on my silver cross earring onto my left ear, I head towards the kitchen to cook some breakfast for Twilight.

I didn't have any dog food for Spike, but I could probably make something for him using some ingredients.

"Well, let's start cooking!"

I took a black hair-tie from my wrist to put my hair into a ponytail. Before I did anything, I washed my hands first before doing anything else.

I opened up the fridge to take out eggs, sweet potatoes, and some more ingredients for today's breakfast. 

First, I boiled the sweet potatoes into a pot and cut the apples into small pieces.
Next, I started to spread out three boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a medium-sized pot. Then I filled the pot with water until all of the chicken breasts submerged to make sure they were cooked evenly before placing a lid over it.

As the sweet potatoes and chicken were cooking, I started to make the batter for pancakes. I poured the mixed substance into a clean pan, and as soon as all of the bubbles burst, I flipped the pancakes. After a minute or two, the pancakes were cooked, I set them onto a plate.

After cooking the pancakes, the sweet potatoes and chicken were now ready to take out of the pot. I peeled off the skin of the sweet potatoes while I let the chicken cool down for ten minutes.

I took out disposable gloves to mix the peeled sweet potatoes, apples and cooked chicken together. Placing Spike's breakfast into a bowl and setting Twilight's plate on the table; breakfast was served.

I heard a door open, revealing Twilight and Spike.

"Morning you two! You're just in time for breakfast. Did you two have a good night's rest?" I threw away the gloves to wash my hands.

"Yep! We sure did! Wait, did you cook breakfast for us?" Spike asked, sniffing the breakfast bowl I made for him.

"Yes I did. Go ahead and eat." I smiled at Twilight, who returned the gesture back.

She took a seat in front of her plate before eating her fill. I sat in front of her with a fine cup of earl grey tea.

"You're not eating?" Twilight questions with her mouth full.

I giggled at the sight of her, I took a napkin to wipe some of the excess off of her cheek.

"I'm fine with just a cup of tea. When you're done with your plate, just place it in the sink for me to wash. How's the food, Spike?" I glanced over to Twilight's assistant.

"Amahzwing!" Spike says, chomping down on his breakfast.

"Well when you guys are done, tell me so we can walk to school together."

[~~]

After finishing breakfast, the three of us head out for school. I was explaining to Twilight and Spike about humans while we were ambling down one of the streets.

In a few minutes, we were now in front of CHS. Some students were outside talking with their friends. We were minding our own business until we were stopped by several students.

"(Y/N)! You were amazing yesterday!"

"Yeah! You showed Snips and Snails who's boss!"

"Can we take a picture with you?!"

They started to surround Twilight, Spike and me. Spotting an opening through the crowd, I intertwined Twilight's hand with mine and bolted us out of the horde.

"What is going on?!" We continued running down the halls.

"No clue! I'd say you got more popular than ever!" Spike says in response.

As we kept dashing through the halls, I felt a hand take hold of my wrist. Along with Twilight and Spike, it pulled us into an empty room.

"Where are we..?" Twilight asked.
From the corner of my eye, I turned around to be met with the same fashionista from yesterday.

"Rarity?"

The purple-haired female opens up her backpack to dig through it.

"Darling, you'll need a disguise to get rid of the paparazzi." Rarity pulls out a blonde wig and a white dress. She strides over to me, placing the blonde wig on my head.

"Rarity, I'm pretty sure they'll still recognize me." I told her, but the fashionista insisted.

"Oh darling, they won't leave you alone unless you put on this magnificent outfit!"

"What is this all about? Why is everyone looking for (Y/N)?" Twilight raises a brow.

Soon, the door opens, revealing Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.
"There you are, (Y/N)! I've been looking all over for ya!" Applejack waves.

"So much for the disguise.." Rarity sighs.

"Me too.." Fluttershy softly says.

"Me three!" Pinkie Pie grins.

The zestful girl approaches me, noticing the wig on top of my head she comments. "I like your new look!"

"I do have an eye for these sorts of things. Not that you seem to care." Rarity dismissed.

"WHAT!?" Pinkie Pie glares at the fashionista.

"Why do you think she doesn't care?" Twilight asked in confusion.

From the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of Applejack motioning Twilight to not say anything else, Fluttershy covering some parts of her face with her hands as if something terrible was going to happen, and Pinkie Pie appeared to be very vexed.

"Nevermind that. Why is everyone looking for me? Don't tell me Sunset put something on the internet to try and make us look bad." I take the blonde wig off of my head.

"Actually it's the opposite! You saved Twilight from falling and someone recorded it! It was like a movie! Then you confronted Snips and Snails with glowing yellow eyes which made them run away! Pretty cool, huh?" Pinkie Pie says all in one breath.

"Wait what?!"

Pinkie Pie takes out her laptop and shows the footage of yesterday's event. What concerned me though were my eyes. They were glowing.. Why?

"It was kind of odd, but everyone is focusing on the part where you confronted the two goons of Sunset Shimmer. That was very nice of ya, (Y/N)." Applejack pats my shoulder.

"I don't want everyone to focus on me though. Twilight needs to get her crown by tomorrow night, and this isn't going to help her if they're all solely focused on me, and already I see some jealousy.." I tell them while pointing at some comments about Twilight.

"W-What are we supposed to do?! They won't vote for me now if they think I'm a clumsy prick!" Twilight reads one of the comments.

"Don't worry.. I'll vote for you, Twilight.. You were so nice to stand up for me when Sunset Shimmer was picking on me yesterday.." Fluttershy smiles at Twilight who returned the gesture.

"If you still want to run maybe there's something I can do to help!" Pinkie Pie beams.

"Word of advice: Don't accept HER help.. She doesn't take anything seriously." The usual kind and timid Fluttershy is saying this? I don't believe that!

"Ugh! Why do you have to be so awful to me!?" Pinkie Pie stomps.

"Oh pft! Don't play innocent, Pinkie Pie! You are no better than she is!" Rarity points at Fluttershy.

"And what is that supposed to mean?!" Pinkie Pie yells.

"I am happy to offer up my assistance as well.. To someone who would APPRECIATE what I have to offer!" Rarity spat.

The three start to argue, causing Twilight to cover her ears and Spike to hop back into her backpack and zipped himself in.

"Listen to y'all carrying on! Get over it and move on!" Applejack tosses her eaten apple into the trash bin.

"You mean like how you've gotten over what happened with Rainbow Dash?" Rarity frowns.

"She said she'd get the softball team to make an appearance at my bake sale! I tell everybody they're coming and then not one of them shows up! She made a liar out of me, that's different." Applejack shakes her head.

"It's not!" The three shouts.

"Is too!" Applejack fights back.

I massaged my temples as their argument was now giving me a headache. Luckily, Twilight puts an end to their argument before anything else further occurred.

"STOP! All of you!" Twilight yells over them, and the four stopped to look at the princess.

"I want to show you something." Spike unzips her backpack to hand her a blue yearbook. 

"You were all friends once." She flips through the pages to come across a picture of their younger selves. 

"The freshmen fair.. Y'all remember?" Applejack turns to look at the other three, who nodded.

"But something happened, and I'm pretty sure Sunset Shimmer is the one behind all of this. I'm sure you five wouldn't do anything to hurt your friendship with one another, no question about it! Sunset is the one that intended for this to happen; she planned for you guys to fall apart." I said after Twilight closes the yearbook.

"Well it's a nice theory darling, but Sunset Shimmer had nothing to do with it." Rarity crosses her arms.

"She's right. Sunset Shimmer isn't the one who ruined my silent auction for the animal shelter by bringing fireworks and noisemakers! It was supposed to be a serious event and Pinkie Pie ruined it." Fluttershy scowled at the energetic girl.

"What are you talking about?! I got a text from you saying that you didn't want a silent auction, you wanted a big party!" Pinkie Pie shows the conversation between her and Fluttershy.

"I never sent you a text..?" Fluttershy looks at her phone.

"You didn't??" Pinkie Pie checks her messages again.

"You don't think she's the one who's been sending me those emails, do you? Everytime I volunteer to help with the decorations of a school function, I get an email from Pinkie Pie saying she has plenty of volunteers and then I find out she's done everything herself!" Rarity joins in.

"I've never sent you any emails." Pinkie Pie replies after checking through her emails.

"Maybe she's the reason Rainbow Dash didn't show up for my bake sale." Applejack voiced out.

"Didn't you ever ask Rainbow Dash why she didn't show up?" Twilight posed.

"I guess I kind of stopped talking to her at all after that.." Applejack takes her hat off to hide her sad smile.

I puttered over to Applejack and placed her hat back on her head, patting her shoulder. "Now would be a good time to start. We can go to the soccer fields to ask her about it. Let's go." I shoot her a warm smile.

All of us agreed to go over to the soccer fields, and surely enough Rainbow Dash was out kicking soccer balls into the goal. Applejack went to talk to the athlete and the rest of us sat on the bleachers.

The other four watched as the two spoke to each other peacefully while I was in my own thoughts. Why did my eyes glow? How exactly? My earring was on the entire time so none of my true powers should've sufficed. Just what is happening to me?

"Hugs!! Oh hugs are always good!" Pinkie Pie says, snapping me back into reality.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack came over to tell us what had happened between the two. 

"Somebody, and I think we all can guess who, told Rainbow Dash that my bake sale had been moved to a different day. Dash showed up with all the softball team and thought I had cancelled on her." Applejack explains.

"See? This all is starting to come together. Sunset Shimmer is the one that planned for this just to make everyone miserable. She doesn't deserve to win the crown, but I know who does." I smiled at Twilight for her to blush.

"So you're looking to dethrone Sunset Shimmer and become Princess of the Fall Formal, huh?" Rainbow Dash grins from ear to ear. Twilight responds by nodding her head.

"Gotta say, I'd really love to see that happen! I'll totally help you out, all you gotta do is beat me on a game of one-on-one. First to five goals wins!" The athlete kicks the ball into the goal.

Twilight's jaw went wide open after hearing Rainbow Dash's deal.

"W-What..?"

Oh boy...

[~A FEW MINUTES LATER~]

"I really thought you were gonna pull it off there in the end! Ha.." Rarity lets out a nervous laugh.

All of us circled around Twilight as she's laying on the ground, sweating. Rainbow Dash won by a landslide: 5-0. At least Twilight tried her best to play even though she's never done any sports.

I held my hand out for Twilight to grab onto and she did. I gave her my handkerchief to wipe off the sweat.

"So what's the plan? How could I help you be princess instead of Sunset Shimmer?" Rainbow Dash smiles.

"But... I.... lost..?" Twilight says, trying to catch her breath.

"Of course you lost, I'm awesome. But I'm not gonna help just anybody try and beat Sunset Shimmer. The Fall Formal Princess should be someone with heart and determination! You proved that you got them both!"

Rainbow Dash gives Twilight a hug, and the others cheered at the sight while I smiled.

'Is this what friendship feels like..? It feels rather nice..'

"Now, let's head on over to Sweet Shoppe to discuss the plan! Come on!" Rainbow Dash takes Twilight's arm and the rest follows along.

I trailed behind them while tracing back the thoughts about my glowing eyes. I can't unveil my true powers if I didn't pull off my earring, so what's happening to me?

"Hey (Y/N)! You coming or what?" Rainbow Dash calls out for me and I nod in response.

I have a feeling something is going to occur sooner or later..

Word Count: 4770

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.2K 10
Best friends are the one who understands each other like no one else. Taehyung and Yn , the bestest friend . But Taehyung doesn't want only to be he...
2.7K 224 49
Anti is finally happy living with the Ipliers. Then Dark is forced to allow the septics to stay until their house is fixed. Will Anti allow the septi...
2.3K 52 10
" you've got some soft lips and some pearly whites " songs | sengiri 2023. hell's paradise | yΕ«ji kaku. april 21st 2023.
2.2M 113K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...