Captain of Hydra

By LillianPhoenixDust

A teenager is kidnapped by hydra during her time staying in France during World War Two. She fights hard agai... More

Chapter 2~Captain Hydra is officially born |Old|
Rewrite Time...Yay...

Chapter 1~Chen gets captured |Old|

388 5 0
By LillianPhoenixDust

Chen's PoV
I walked out to get some tea from the store as usual. I walked in and grabbed me some lemon tea payed for it and left. It was a normal day as I went to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Until nazi soldiers came over and pointed their guns at me. I was backing away as I'm afraid of guns but I back away a little too far that I fell off.

This is it. This is how I end. Afraid of guns so I back away in fear but fell to my death. I cry some tears before hitting the ground and falling into the depths of nothingness. I wake up so suddenly. I realised that I didn't die. I look around and see people touching these mechanical things.

"The subject is awake, what do you want us to do, Doctor Zola?" One said. Subject? "My name is Chen Abadie." I mumbled a man with a Swiss accent said, "yes I know that, they just prefer to call you subject, Chen." "What happened? where am I?" I ask.

"You are at my base and it seems that you had fallen from the Eiffel Tower out of fear and those mechanical objects right beside you, are replacing your arm and leg since they were removed from when you hit the ground." Another man with a thick German accent answered. "I lost my arm and leg?" I ask the Swiss man nodded but strange enough I still felt my arms and legs. I move my left hand and see the metal move.

I guess I have a metal arm and leg. "Huh it feels comfortable." I mumbled the Swiss man stabs a syringe into my leg and I begin to fade into a deep sleep. I wake up again and I'm in a cell this time, with a bunch of men. I realise that I'm wearing my Kimono or traditional Japanese dress.

"What the hell?" I shouted the soldiers move to look at me "hey are you alright? You were asleep for thirteen days." One asks I muttered, "yea I'm fine, ugh it feels like I'm just getting out of a hangover." "You are unique no doubt about it I mean you have a metal arm and leg also you kept floating up in your sleep we had to catch you fifty times." One said.

"Yea I know I'm unique. All my life I've been told that because of how I can pick things up with my mind." I muttered I used my mind to pick up one of the soldiers and said, "see?" I put him back on the ground carefully and got up. A nazi soldier comes over and drags me away.

I look at my surroundings and take it in. I was shoved onto this chair and restrained. I just sat there, not moving at all. These scientists come in at least that's what I think they're called. They come in and so does that Swiss man. This metal thing appears over my left eye and I immediately have a bad feeling about this.

The pain was unbearable but I bit back my urge to scream out in pain. "How incredible, you are capable of holding back your urge to scream in pain." The Swiss man said once it stops he begins saying something but I couldn't hear it.

I was fazing in and out of sleep. Until everything went black. I woke up falling to the ground I quickly caught myself with my mind. I got up and noticed I was in a cell but there were no soldiers this time. I walked around the cell while looking to see if there were soldiers. There were many soldiers in cells most of them were piled up and sleeping or at least trying to.

I sat down and waited for something to happen. Nothing happened I was waiting for what felt like hours. I got tired from waiting and went to sleep again. I woke up and this time I was dragged out. It was the same procedure for the past few days. I was also beginning to forget things. But I never forgot my name, what I mean to this world, and my powers.

I eventually gave up trying to fight but I felt something within me. Telling me to stand up and fight. Telling me to escape and evade capture. But most importantly telling me to remember that I am the woman who'll one day save the world. The last time of erasing my memories I stood in my cell and began breaking the bars with my mind. I ran out when there was a big opening.

I escaped and begin to evade any guards. I got outside so quick that nobody noticed I was there. I ran to the fence and began climbing. I got down and ran through the forest. It was incredible nobody noticed most likely until I was already a mile away. I'm lucky that I always run around Paris doing things while I'm supposed to be in school, well I'm technically homeschooled so just doing that is fine.

I got exhausted after running thirteen miles more and used my telekinesis to float to a sturdy tree branch and went to sleep. I woke up and it was morning. I hopped down and continued running but I spotted three soldiers in front of me so I hid behind a tree and listened to their conversation.

"Do you think we'll be able to take back France from the nazis?" One said the one that was taller than the others said, "I doubt it, we'd need some other country's help like maybe America." "Of course you think of those arrogant people would be of great help!" The shortest one said the tall one asked, "do you feel like we aren't alone in this forest?" "Yea actually now that I think of it, it feels like we're being watched." The short one said.

I came out with my hands up and apologised, "sorry for watching you and listening in on your conversation but I'm running away from the nazis, I just escaped their base yesterday." "Hey aren't you that girl always running around Paris? I believe her name was Chen." The tall one muttered.

"I'm Chen Abadie." I answered they began walking me towards someplace they didn't say where they just told me somewhere. I hovered my way over there and they showed me their secret base. It was relatively small but enough to fit maybe a hundred men. They showed me to the tent that had beds. They weren't beds really just two blankets and a pillow.

I went onto one of the blankets and the tall one said, "I'll go get my leader for you, Chen." I sat there until I heard gunshots I ran off but was stopped by someone grabbing me from behind. I look and saw that same symbol I saw while in that base, a skull with tentacles coming out of it.

I stared at it and used my telekinesis to snap his neck. I started running after I heard his neck snap I got as far away as possible. Ran for another fourteen miles away. I made it farther than I thought because I was now in Paris. I ran around and to my home.

But the moment I got there. Soldiers were guarding it. There was no way I could get in through my normal route. I walk past them and to the side of the house but they must've realised who I was because they came running at me so I ran away faster than I expected.

I didn't escape though and they managed to make me go back but I was quickly regaining my memories that I lost. My purpose of being in this world is to protect it from dangers like the nazis. I watched them force me directly towards the base in a truck. I didn't care I'm just lucky.

I did this for twelve more times until they made it so difficult that I couldn't escape. I was forced through being erased of my memories. I still remember my name but I just pretend like I forgot. They call me Captain Hydra and I like it.

They gave me an outfit and also put this blue substance in me. I walked to the holding cells and felt a soulmark burning. It had the Soviet star with a sliver background (you know who this person is right? {Inserts Lenny face} also the years has passed by for awhile) it reminds me of my Soviet star on my right arm.

I walked through looking at the soldiers sitting at the bottom and one asked, "is there somebody here looking for a soulmate?" "Well yes, but you wouldn't like me, since I'm one of your captors." I answered. He immediately looked up and saw me, with worry on his face then I said, "скоро ты станешь товарищем, я просто знаю (soon you'll be a comrade, I just know it.)" I knew that sent shivers down his spine.

I got up and walked away without a word. I walked up to Doctor Zola and said, "one of the soldiers in the holding cells is my soulmate, sir." "Well then I'll make sure he's on our side guaranteed." He said I walked away. I went towards the door to outside and kept guard around the base.

A few years later and I wandered towards the room where the sergeant, James Barnes is at. I sat down beside him watching him speak gibberish. The door opened after awhile and I watched Doctor Zola grab my arm along with papers. "What's going on Doctor Zola?" I ask he said, "we've been infiltrated by a man with incredible strength."

"Oh so why are you forcing me to run? I can fight back, don't forget that." I said he looked behind us and said, "because I don't want to lose my most perfect warrior." I ran with him until we reached Red Skull. "So where do I need to be sir?" I ask he said, "your going with Doctor Zola." I felt my red white and blue circles with a white star in the centre (I'm British so sorry for all my American readers) soulmark begin to burn.

I look behind us and see James and my other soulmate. "Join us. Both you of join our cause. Since you are my soulmates after all." I said the unknown soulmate said, "now why would I join your cause?" "She's insane like the rest of them, Steve just let her be the way she wants to be." James said I got frustrated when Steve punched Red Skull and forced him reveal his true face.

I ran off with Doctor Zola to the car since that's what we're taking to escape this base. For the past few months I stayed by the side of Red Skull but we were falling very quickly and it's all because of Steve. I never forgot that name. It stays through my head and I can't get that image out of my head just looking at his whole body. Ugh if only he was a hydra operative then I could be by his side.

We got to the last base in the Alps and it was hard to keep an eye on everything. I mean I literally got lost like fourteen times. So I was forced to stay right by Red Skulls side. I haven't been trained to fight yet but I know that once I do I'll be able to do whatever I need to do. I sat in one of the chairs and watched the window as snow fell very slowly. It was beautiful, it reminded me of the snows of Russia whenever my mum used to describe it.

I heard the door open and revealed Steve. "Ah Steve, your here!" I shouted and went to be in front of him I began to kneel in front of him. I grab his suit and pulled him into a kiss. I quickly pulled away and walked away. "There just needed to emphasise that he is also my soulmate." I said and sat back down. Red Skull began to fight with him as soon as the glass shatters and American soldiers come out from the windows.

I began to follow after Red Skull. I decided to not go his direction and went to outside. I ran off until I reached a vehicle and drove off to one of the other bases that wasn't on that map. I found it and discovered that my soulmate was there the moment I pulled in. "Red Skulls been killed!" I shouted as I ran through.

I walked into the holding cells room and found him, all alone in a cell. He was sleeping that's when I noticed his left arm was missing. I unlocked and opened the cell door and sat right beside him. I went to sleep with my head on his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 44
❝ 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ❞ ── " 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗀𝗎𝗒 yet" ❝ and 𝘄𝗵�...
147K 4.1K 59
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
384K 18.5K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
107K 3.8K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...