What I Want

By Misswritesalots

Rejected and thrown out by his own father, forced to school in a public highschool. He gets indubitably irrit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

5 3 0
By Misswritesalots

I got in and as expected the classroom was small too. The kids sat in pairs and the teacher's desk was at the other side of the class, opposite the students.

"Ok class this is Isaaq Keith, a new student. Please be nice to him and treat him as you would treat every other student"

They just kept staring at me it felt so weird and honestly I wanted to run out and be as far away as possible from every single one of them but I don't have any other choice and deal with it because of the way things are now.

The teacher directed me to an empty seat at the far end of the class and soon he continued with the lessons. I tried so hard to pay attention but I couldn't help but notice the several eyes looking at me, these middle class lowlifes ...I mean children were really irritating, I ignored the attention, but it was still very bothersome.

The bell for the end of period rang and I brought out my phone to call my aunt, I got tired of this place I wanted to go home.
I was about dialing her number then a voice from behind picked my attention.

"Omg, so fancy!"

I turned to see a tall, slim, strawberry blonde staring at me from behind, I didn't give her a reply but I could tell she was the type of person I wouldn't want to get involved in anything with. I turned back to my phone to make the call then she came closer and sat on my desk.

"Hello"

"Hey", I responded almost immediately avoiding eye contact.

"So Isaaq is it? I'm Stephanie"

I gave her no response, she got pissed a little and did a very terrible job at hiding it.

"Your phone is quite nice looks awfully expensive. I bet you worked your butt off to get it", she gave an awkward smile.

"It's not expensive at all, just cost a couple of hundreds and I don't work for anything".

I tried to make it clear that I wasn't interested in having a conversation with her by being somewhat rude but this girl just couldn't take a hint.

She kept blabbering on and on about herself and I honestly wasn't paying attention. Walking out on her would be very rude and could bring up some kind of attention or worse she'd follow me and I wasn't ready for that.I wasn't able to make the call so I gave my aunt a text which she replied almost immediately.

Aunty 8:20 am

Me:Aunty,where are you?

Aunty:I'm here my delicate little flower(~ ̄³ ̄)~

Me: No I meant where are you like right now ?

Aunty: I'm at the office. What's up?

Me: Get Lewis to get me out of this death hole

Aunty: But it's not even noon. Something bad happen?

Me: Maybe, the whole place is sickening and..

Aunty: I got to go bye
Mmwha( ˘ ³˘)♥

She had always been so annoying, I dropped the phone and realized the girl was still on my desk talking about stuffs I have very little concerns about. 

"Are you done?", She paused and seemed disgusted then she gets off my desk.

"I was only trying to be friends with you, what's your problem?"

The next teacher came in hurriedly, and apologized for coming so late. She had fallen asleep in the teacher's lounge and totally forgot that she had a morning class. She was the entrepreneurship teacher and was ridiculously clumsy. Her hair was a mess, her clothes were squeezed and she had her papers flying everywhere.

Like seriously, is organization not a thing anymore ?

                ~~~
Eventually, it was time for lunch and would rather be found dead than to be seen in public eating cafeteria food. The chef and their disease infested kitchen, expired cooking equipments and lack of proper kitchen etiquettes. The very site alone disgusts me.

While the other kids chowed down on the garbage served to them, I decided to take a little walk around the school if I was going to school here I needed to atleast get used to my surroundings.
I realized the school was divided into sections. There was the science section for the science students, the social science which I was in and pure arts.

While I was exploring I noticed the sound of someone getting beat up. I curiously followed the sounds and it led to an empty classroom. It looked empty but it wasn't.

They were all students of the school judging from their uniforms they must be my upperclassmen. There were about five of them beating up a defenseless kid who also seemed like an upperclassman.

He was beat up pretty badly and his uniform was stained with blood, he groaned in pains but it only encouraged more beating. They took turns delivering punch and kicks to his sides, face and abdomen.

"What on Earth did he do to deserve this?"

I felt bad for him, but I was no hero. There wasn't much I could do,
I honestly couldn't do anything and it was obviously none of my business. I turned to leave but my conscience wouldn't let me, damn what the fuck am I thinking. I turned back and took a photo of them and sent it to one of my aunt's workers.

I texted, "Send this to the principal but don't let him know it was from you".

I just know I was going to regret this but the deed has already been done. Like I asked my ah t sent the photo to the principal without giving a second thought and the bullies where punished by the principal.

The kid being beat up turned out to be my senior, I heard the teachers call him Hayden...Hayden blood was it? Odd name for a kid who couldn't defend himself properly. The kid was sent to the hospital and hadn't come to school for weeks or so I heard. Again, it was none of my concern I honestly didn't care whether he died or lived. It was not my problem.

                 ~~~

"Isaaq you ready for school?"

"No", I walked towards the living room with my bag on my back.

"Sweetie", she walked over to where I was standing to give me a hug but I refused.

I was standing in front of the huge mirror in at corner adjusting my tie.

"Don't you look dashing", she teased, "So have you made any friends yet?"

I rolled my eyes and walked out on her, such discussions where bothersome to me and I hadn't the time. I got in the limo, Lewis was already waiting patiently outside the Vila for my aunt and I.

He hit the ignition then my aunt got in and we drove off. The first few moments in the car were quiet then my aunt decided to break the silence.

"You know what you did for that Hayden kid was a honourable act, he should be very grateful"

"Yeah right", I murmured quietly and looked away.

Then I remembered my aunt had a weird phonecall this morning and somehow I feel like it was from my father.

"So, what did he tell you?" I asked still looking away.

"Huh?", My aunt replied unsure if what exactly I was getting at

"The phonecall you received this morning it was my father wasn't it?"

Her facial expression changed suddenly then she crossed her legs and gave a slight nod.

"What did he want?"

"Isaaq I..."

"Tell em", I quickly cut in. Whatever excuse she was going to give me I didn't want to hear it. I just wanted to know the truth.
She sighed and looked up a little,

"Sweetie", she paused and the continued,"Keith's industries isn't doing very well in the market right now. Your father has lost alot of partners and .."

I chuckled a little,"that fucking bastard"

"Don't be like that, he's your father"

"I don't have one not anymore", I scowled and looked away.
My aunt seemed very worried but there was nothing she could do about it.

"You Father has always been stubborn and you're acting alot like him right now"

"No I'm not! I'm nothing like him, what kind of a father throws a way his own son just because of his sexual orientation?"

She sighed and grabbed my face, I swear to God if she pinches me one more time

"It's alright. I'm your family now. Don't let this bother you anymore ok?" She smiled and brushed my brows with her thumbs.

"If only mum was here, things would have turned out differently"

"True, but we can't change the past now can we?" She pecked my forehead and placed hers on mine.

"What the Fuck are you doing ?",I spat out without hesitation.

"You're not feeling anything right now? Nothing at all?"

"I'm feeling really pissed off right now" I pushed her back and turned away.

"Oh my I couldn't even get you to blush. Well I guess it can't be helped", she smiled and rubs her hand on my head

"That was the most irritating thing you have ever done", she pats me on the head and turned to face the front.

"Is that so? Well it's not like you can do anything to seduce me. You're just not my type", I was shocked but somehow I got curious and I just had to ask.

"And exactly is your type?"

"I thought you knew?", She held her chin and widened her smile, "I like older men"

Oh fuck this creep
               ~~~

A/N: Did you like it? Was it ok? Lemme know. Bai🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1K 20
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...
66.5K 3.4K 54
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
66.7K 1.6K 38
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ha...
505K 11K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...