Storm, Meet Raine

By Oneinamillie

"We share a fucking bed!" He follows me out of the bathroom, grabbing my wrist when I had turned my back to h... More

Hello...again.
The Rekindling of Hate.
A Peek Into Sportsmanship.
Ryker in the Flesh.
Not Satisfied.
New Coach in the Making.
The Lab.
Fun and Games...For Now.
I Like Your Scent.
The Losing.
Same Bed?
Never Again (Part 1).
Never Again (Part 2).
No Pain, No Gain.
Work Hard, Train Hard.
You Gotta Kiss the Girl.
Let's Try It.
Hey.
Bama.
The Bros.
Play Ball
Getting Tipsy.
Dress shopping?
Subs.
House of Speros.
Multi-date.
The dress (not a chapter)
Let Her Come to You.
Just Relax.
Another night, another dollar.
Muck.
Trust Me.
Teddy Bear.
The (first) Date.
It's the Letters.
Scared.
Noted.
Bottom and Top.
I Hated You.
The Tourney.
Graduation.
~Closure~
So...Long.
How the Tables Turn.
And How the Turn Tables.
The Surrogate.
Don't be a....
I'm Coming.
Sugar Binge.
Stuttering Heart.
No More Heartache.
Stupid Lovesick Halo.
Little Girl.
Help Me.
The Real MVP.
Epilogue.
Surprise.

Damn, Girl.

3.6K 120 39
By Oneinamillie

HIM.

"Finish what you started."

     My voice was rougher than I imagined it to be in my head as I looked down on the girl that made my head spin with a million emotions at once. Her delicate fingers, despite being able to hit the hell out of a baseball, were touching my belt buckle as if she were etching this moment into her mind.

     I have never wanted sex so bad.

     Correction: I have never wanted Carter so bad.

     Her thick hair was out, a mass of ringlets brushing her shoulders, and her makeup was minimal, almost nonexistent. She only had on mascara to draw attention to her gorgeous hazel eyes, and lipgloss to accentuate her full lips that I so desperately want against my own.

     Her dark green looking eyes flicker up to my equally as dark, grey ones as her chest called my attention. The bra she wore pushed them up, and they were almost spilling out of the low neck her dress had, the line swooping down, showing the smooth swells of her breasts, the moles decorating each one in their own special pattern. I want to kiss each and every one.

     I let my hands travel to her hair, pushing it back over her shoulders before urging her to unbuckle my belt. I lean closer to her, taking her by the hips to guide her toward me as my lips trailed the helix of her left ear. She shudders, biting her lip to suppress a moan. "Take it off," I whispered, my voice a little more raspy than expected, my dick twitching at the thought of her hands on it again.

She pressed her forehead to my chest as she exhaled out, triggering goosebumps to rise on my skin. Her fingers worked slowly, pulling the leather through the frame before lifting the prong so she could pull the rest through, unlocking it from the buckle. She then tugged on the heavy metal, allowing the rest of the belt to follow, sliding through my belt loops before she tossed it onto the floor. The sound of the material thumping when it met the ground made her shiver as she reached for my jeans.

Pulling them down slowly, her body lowered with them, and soon she was on her knees before me, tugging down my pants the rest of the way. I stepped out of them, kicking them to the side before cursing at the sight of her on her knees. Fuck, she's so hot.

Her little hands rested on my thighs when she looked up at me innocently, though I knew she was anything but innocent. Carter likes sex, it's very clear since she's the kind of girl to get herself off with a vibrator. I smirk at the memory of finding one in her bathroom. Dirty, dirty girl. I palmed my dick, slipping it to the side to have more room while I wrapped her hair up in my fist. "Fuck," she closes her eyes when the word left my throat subconsciously. "You make me so hard."

     "I want you," she pressed her cheek against my thigh. I bit my lip because dick decided it had the green light to leak precum after her declaration. I quickly licked the metallic taste of my blood away.

I couldn't..."Stand up," I closed my eyes briefly, helping her up by tugging on the thin straps of her sinful dress. The girl had me hard all night. I would be lying if I said she didn't manage to piss me but arouse me at the same damn time. She gripped my legs in order to balance herself as she got up from her knees. I couldn't take her while she was drunk. And I definitely couldn't give her the satisfaction after she put on that goddamn show for every male in the place.

Still holding onto her straps, I breathed out a frustrated sigh just looking at her body. It was practically bowing toward me, calling out to me, giving me chills. I so desperately wanted to help her, to please her properly. To take my time with her. It was all about me before. I just wanted to take what I wanted, to use her and get rid of what I figured was just sexual attraction. But looking at her right now, it only further confuses me—the way I feel.

I see it in her eyes all the time. She genuinely doesn't know that she was the one that ripped up my ticket to the league. She doesn't understand why I have moments where I don't even want to be in the same room as her. Which conflicts me greatly because...because I feel things for her. Things that I can't sort out, but I know they're there. Especially now, I feel warm and slightly uneasy. I feel like I'm doing something right by her holding onto me for security. In her drunken state she trusts me to keep her safe, to keep her from falling.

I smile, looking down at her needy form. I couldn't see her nipples because of the color of her dress, but I just know they were hard. I brush my thumb over her left breast, feeling her nipple straining against the fabric. Her quiet moan made one of my fucking knees buckle as I felt her arousal magnify my own. "Please," she whines, reaching for my pants.

I gently push her back before catching her chin, tilting it upward so she could look at my eyes and not my body that she was so shamelessly staring at. "You're in no shape for sex."

"But Carson—"

"But nothing," I say sternly, before grabbing her by the straps of her dress one more, and tugging them off of her shoulders. "You're going to go to bed."

"I don't want to," she snaps at me, pushing back at me before pulling at my belt loops.

I snatch her closer to me by her throat, stealing the air from her lungs in the form of a gasp. "I didn't ask for your rebuttal. I'm going to strip you down, shower you because you smell like alcohol and sweat, and take you to bed. Do you hear me?"

     "Yes," she whispers, leaning into my touch. I bite back a smile at her response, her pupils dilating as she drinks me in from head to toe. "I hear you, dick. I hear your dick loud and clear..." she trails off, her eyes never leaving mine once they came back up my body. And then I feel it.

     Her little hand dipped inside my boxers and gripped my cock so hard, my eyes rolled to the back of my head from feeling the pressure. "Ahh," I lost my breath, feeling my balls tighten, almost bursting right there from the contact. I all but ripped her hand away from me and grabbed her by the front of her dress, feeling her soft breasts against my knuckles as I dragged her toward the bathroom.

     She threw up all over the darn shower floor as I washed her, having to pause momentarily when I was wringing out the rag so I could clean her pretty little ears. It came through her abruptly, and she lost balance, falling forward. I caught her quickly, tears springing my eyes because I was so fucking hard and her naked ass was pressed against me, wetting the fabric of my boxers and giving me little to imagine as I was almost pressing into her paradise.

     I held her hair as I held her to me, watching her throw up on the floor that I was going to have to step on since I had yet to take my shower. I should've made her sleep in Vincent's room tonight and let him clean up her horrible mess.

     After some battling, I finally got her to at least get in bed, though it didn't stop her mind from racing, nor did it keep her from touching me and spilling secrets I'm sure she'd forget about in the morning. "You know, I appreciate a good penis."

I rubbed my face before turning off my phone to give her my undivided attention, since she was trying so hard to gain it. "What in the actual fuck are you talking about?"

"I'm just telling you I like dick," she shrugs, her pink-tinted hazel eyes widening as her thoughts ran through her head at a rapid rate. I almost laughed at her because she looked so damn adorable with watery eyes and messy hair. I decided that since I was the one to wash her ass, I could let her hair down for the night. I liked seeing it wild and untamed. "If you were wondering after seeing my vibrator."

"I wasn't wondering," I told her honestly, but she didn't seem to care, continuing on with speaking anyhow.

"I had one named Kade," she perks up before pouting. "I threw him away after fucking you." I nearly choked from hearing the bomb leave her mouth. I could count on my fingers the number of times a variation of the word 'fuck' was uttered from her lips. She was drunk drunk.

     She threw away her trusty vibrator, huh? I click my tongue. "And yet you say I have room to grow. Tell me about that blonde bitch you're putting out for?"

She didn't seem pleased with the way I described her little fuck toy, but she decided to indulge me anyway. "Bailey's a friend that I've known for a while," she shrugs. "He gave me dick. I liked that dick. I hop on it a few times during the year, long story short."

     "So why didn't you throw away your little toys after him?" I mused, moving her hands as they traveled down from my chest to my boxers. She's been trying to grab and jump on me even more since we're in bed.

     She pouted, when I plopped her hand back on her own chest, away from me. "Because he's not as big as you. You ruined Kade for me...he was too small."

      I burst into laughter hearing this. "You want me to make a mold for you?" The level of excitement shown on her face after I said this had my eyes grow big. She's a freak, that's what she is.

"You'd do that?" She gushed, making me blush from the thought of actually going out to get a mold of my penis for Carter to use whenever she pleases.

     "Don't expect it soon—girl stop!" I pry her hand off of my fully erected dick before deciding that enough was enough and it was time for her to go to sleep. "Go to bed, Carter. I'm not telling you again." She narrows her eyes at me before giving in with a sigh.

     "Can we at least cuddle?"

     "Are you always this needy when you're drunk?"

     "Yes." My God. I wasn't going to make it through the night. I didn't even want to sleep naked like I usually do because I had a feeling she was going to try and use me. Nevertheless, I pull her close to me so that I could spoon her, but she pushes me away. "I want to be the big spoon—let me be the big spoon please please please?" Her eyes lit up more and more with every plead so I couldn't tell her no.

     Grumbling, I turn over on my side so that she could press her hot body up to mine, making my dick throb so much, I felt lightheaded. Her breasts were pressed against my back. Would it be weird if I said I could see myself cuddled up with her every night for the rest of my life? Holy crap in a cup I was getting way too confortable with this girl.

     I was about to lose it when she finally fell asleep. I couldn't jump out of the bed fast enough, practically running to the bathroom and turning on the shower so I could try and calm down my dick.

     Groaning, I plant my hands on the wall of the shower, shivering at the cold water hitting my back before succumbing to the pin needles dotting across my skin. I drop my head low, gasping as I step back to allow the water to soak my hair and run down to my face. Taking deep breaths with my mouth open, I think about how I need to pull my brains together and figure out a way to approach Carter sometime this week. My mother was hella adamant about me taking her with me to my uncle's wedding.

     I gave her suggestions for other girls I could've taken, but the problem is she knows all about every girl I have ever been with. My mom is easy to talk to and for the most part isn't biased about a damn thing. She'd also give it to you straight, so if you're asking her for her honesty, be prepared to get burned in the process.

I guess I'd just have to call her after my shower. Even though she probably wouldn't be up. I open my eyes, lifting my head away from the water so I could see properly. "Fuck." I'm still painfully hard. Narrowing my eyes at my stubborn head I whisper to it, "You better stand the fuck down."

In response, it bobbed upward.

I rub my hands over my face, cursing under my breath before leaning against the wall once more, staring at my engorged shaft. Am I really going to...? No, I can't. She's literally twelve feet away from me. Hell, but just imagining her beneath me again made my insides coil up tightly, butterflies beating their delicate wings within my stomach.

     I want to make it up to her. To fuck her right, to put her first and make her mind go blank and have her body solely recognizing the pleasure that I could give it. That I will give it. To relieve myself a little, I tug at my shaft twice, breathing out a sigh, closing my eyes again as the images of her on top of me flood through my head.

     Shit, I'd let her take control. The sound of icy water hitting the tile beneath my feet allows for everything around me to be washed out, my mind only concentrating on one of the many fantasies playing around in my head like a movie. I imagine her kissing me—not because I made the first move, but because she craved to feel my lips on hers. She'd press her softer than soft, full lips against mine in a shy way. She's so bold, but can also retract back into a shell.

     We'd be in my bedroom back at home. At my parents house. I could see her now, after I take her on her first outing, after I wine and dine her fine ass and treat her like a man is supposed to treat a woman. She'd be in her beautiful little dress, kissing me softly, but teasingly, her tongue trailing across my bottom lip before prodding delicately, tasting me. We'd fight for a dominance that I'd more than happily relinquish, and let her pull me close by my dress shirt before pushing me back onto my bed.

     My dick twitches in my hands at the thought of her ruling me like some mighty queen of Florida. I slide my hand up and down my shaft slowly, letting out a deep breath at the tingles I feel at the head. I'd grip her firm thighs as she straddles me, planting a pretty little hand on my chest while caressing the back of my neck with the other, her gorgeous eyes that look brown in the dark gazing into my own lustfully as she rocks herself onto me.

     She'd grind against me, using me for her own pleasure, searching for some friction to satisfy that swollen clit of hers. Shit, she'd look so sexy above me. With her hair loose and uninhibited and beautiful, cute ringlets flowing down to brush passed her shoulders and down her back as she tilts her head back, releasing dick stirring sounds of rapture.

I stroke myself a little harder, stopping to grip the base like I imagined she would do it. She'd rip down my dress pants, not caring for damaging the fabric because she'd be so focused on taking me. Her fingers would trace over my hardest erection I'd ever have in my life because let's face it, imagining Carter dressed up in formal attire would drive me fucking mad. Her thumb would trace the obvious damp spot on my boxers because I would be so worked up and ready to give her any child she'd want in that position.

She'd grab my sensitive, heavy cock. Grip it tight, apply pressure.

     I hold my dick in my hand tightly, feeling how there's so much blood rushed to it, it's throbbing to the rhythm of my heart, beating steadfast. She'd touch the tip, spreading my precum around it.

     I slick my crown with my own fluids because it's begging for attention. There's no going back.

I'd momentarily take control of her, pushing her expensive dress up her hips and yanking her body further on top of mine. She'd be going commando. Her wet, puffy folds trapping my erection, making my eyes flutter shut, a hot breath leaving my lips as we just grind like that. Her hands would find mine, pinning them above my head on the bed. In my childhood room. I'd never forget that day. Ever. It would be the best day of my life. Us christening my room back at home.

She'd rock herself on me until she came, wetting my poor, weeping little guy as she softly moaned my name. One of her hands would let go of mine to grasp my dick again, lining it up with her entrance, and I'd gladly take the opportunity to snatch my second hand away. I'd pull the straps of her dress downward as she teases me by rubbing the head up and down her warm pussy. I'd unsnap her bra, letting her beautiful breasts reveal themself to me in the dark.

The faint outline of her curves would tease me, and I'd reach up to feel them. To massage them, stroke my thumbs over her nipples before pinching them, pulling them toward me. She'd follow, bringing her upper body close enough so that I could taste her pretty flesh. I'd kiss both her nipples before taking the left one into my mouth just as she'd sink down onto me, pulling a groan from both our bodies because it'd just feel so good.

     She'd just rock me from the top. Starting off slow, just like I was slowly pulling on my cock, feeling hot all over despite the cold water drenching me. Her precious tits would try to move as she bounced on me, but I'd have them bound in my hold, sucking her dark nipples, biting them gently until she'd fuck me harder, making my jaw clench tighter, my teeth pinching her nipples. She'd squeal above me — the sound resonating in my head and fucking me up internally — her fingers pulling on my hair to pull me closer while attempting to push me away in vain.

     I stroke myself faster, tugging rougher, my breath catching in my throat as I felt the fantasy getting to my balls, my knees weakening at the waves of pleasure that wash over me.

     I'd let her ride me, use me, grind on me as I rest in her deeply, heart going a mile a second from feeling her silky wet canal embrace my dick. When she'd release all over me a second time, I'd pummel her, gripping her hips and slamming them down on mine.

I'd top her from the bottom.

Thrust my hips to impale her so deep, the force would clearly cause me to smash into her cervix, but I'd nuzzle it with care. I'd drive up hard as fuck and relent to kiss her cervix while kissing her delicious lips. She'd cry while kissing me, the pleasure too much for her to take when my fingers put pressure on her little clit. I'd strum her like a guitar, rubbing her love button in circles. Fast then slow. Lightly then harshly, and fuck her 'til she comes from my depth and strength. Her walls would tighten around me and make me see stars as I give her a few final intense strokes.

My last one would be the harshest, not relating on her poor cervix, but I could tell now she wouldn't mind. She'd moan out for it, and even more as I release inside her.

A throaty moan left my lips and I'm sure if Carter were up she'd know exactly what I was doing as I stroked the head fast and hard, my first stream of semen shooting from me. It was so freaking powerful, my jaw dropped and I cursed as the next waves of ecstasy rolled through me, rope after rope of warm cum leaving my body, all over my hands and dripping back down my cock, quickly getting washed away by the chilly water.

Fuck!

I couldn't help but chuckle because that was the best baty session I had in a long time. "Damn, girl," I mumbled to Carter, though she'd never hear me.

She really doesn't know how much she fucks with my mind.

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 20 21
COMPLETED!!! here's a snip bit ! "Hey Belle" he said with a cheeky smile. I look up and give him the fakest smile i can put on "did my constant haras...
7K 243 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
593K 13.6K 34
I closed my eyes tightly until I heard laughing. No, I could feel the laughing. My eyes sprang open to find Miles on top of me. I was laying flat on...