Reborn as a Sparda

By ApollyonShirayuki

Y/n L/n is just an ordinary student of Kouh Academy. Everything change when he was killed by a Demon and left... More

Prologue
Mission 01: I'm back
Mission 02: Annoying Pest
Mission 03: Revealing the Truth
Mission 04: Best day for Everyone
Mission 05: My Power is absolute
Mission 06: I have a Parent in Parent's Day?
Mission 07: Let's make this even
Mission 08: Rating Game
Mission 09: Kneel before the King
Mission 10: Training session and interruption
UPDATE: New Book!
Mission 11: Training results
Mission OVA: Vengeance is MINE! (18+ Gruesome)
Mission 12: Akeno's Day
Mission 13: The Order
Mission 14: War with Khaos Brigade
Mission 15: School Festival
Mission 16: CEO IS SICK! CODE RED!
Mission 17: Another pain in the ass
Mission 18: Kyoto Tour
Mission 20: This War ends now (Finale)

Mission 19: Kyoto War

7.3K 138 144
By ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

After everyone got back, Y/n, Azazel and Serafall already made a plan for tonight.

Azazel: "Good. Your all here."

Kiba: "What's going on?"

Serafall: "There's going to be trouble tonight."

Tsubaki: "What kind?"

Azazel: "The Khaos Brigade. They're planning to make a move tonight. We don't know exactly where they now, but Y/n's satellite is keeping an eye on them."

Serafall: "The satellite will find some Human members of the Khaos Brigade. It will keep and eye on a group of people in in Kyouto in some open fields."

Azazel: "So until now, we need to get ready. The Khaos Brigade will be using Yasaka as the main key of their plan."

Kunou: "What are they planning to my Mother?!"

Serafall: "We don't know. And we don't wanna know."

Sona: "Where's Y/n?"

Azazel: "He's talking to someone, and he told us to brief you to the plan."

On the other room, Y/n is talking to Captain Price, Soap, Wesker, Leon, Ada, Solid Snake and Quiet about the plan.

Y/n: "Soap and Quiet will be the snipers. Captain Price will lead the first group of attack to the North. Wesker at the South. Solid Snake will be at the East Leon and Ada will be at West."

Soap: "Then we're gonna have to get into a higher ground to have a good view of the place."

Quiet: *Nodded*

Wesker: "This seems to be a big attack. I wonder if they're prepared."

Price: "Some of them might be prepared, but knowing them, they aren't."

Y/n: "If anyone doesn't have any questions, then get ready. Dismissed."

They all walk out of the room and Y/n reach into his phone and saw the notification from the satellite.

Y/n: "There you are."

He walk out of the room and headed to where Azazel and the others are. When he got there, Azazel and Serafall just finished briefing everyone on the plan.

Y/n: "I found where they are."

Serafall: "Where are they?"

Y/n: "They're at Kyoto Castle. The Satellite detected Issei there. Along with other people named, Cao Cao, Georg, Jeanne, Seigfried, Heracles, Leonardo and more."

Xenovia/Irina: "Seigfried?!"

Y/n: "You know him?"

Xenovia: "We heard his name back in the church."

Irina: "He was called 'The Devil Butcher' because he's been slaying a lot of Devils like an animal."

Xenovia: "One day, he got insane and killed people who made contract with the Devils. Because of that, he was exiled from the church and never to return."

Irina: "And that was the last time we heard his name. Until now."

Azazel: "And Cao Cao is the descendant of Cao Cao in the Three Kingdom era. And he's also the wielder of the True Longinus."

Y/n: "The Spear that pierced Jesus Christ."

Sera: "Then we need to be careful with him."

Momo: "Yeah. A single scratch from that Spear can kill us."

Sona: "What time we'll attack?"

Y/n: "Tonight at 7. I'm going to send armies because Maria and Grayfia notified me that they saw many Strays headed to earth."

Sona: "And those Strays are Khaos Brigade."

Y/n: "Yes. And I think this war will cause us to reveal ourselves to the Humans."

Sera: "Wouldn't that make world spread panic?"

Y/n: "Yes. And I will explain everything to the public. But some of them will still be against us."

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n's POV

Y/n: "Is everyone in position?"

Price(Radio): "North Team in position."

Wesker(Radio): "South Team in place."

Solid Snake(Radio): East Team ready for engage."

Leon(Radio): "West Team standing by."

Y/n: "Soap. Status."

Soap(Radio): "We're in position. We're seeing a lot of movement on the area."

Y/n: "Can you identify Sirzechs there?"

Soap(Radio): "Negative. All of them are wearing a bunch of masks and robes."

Y/n: "Are they armed?"

Soap(Radio): "I don't see any weapon on them. I bet they have under their robes."

Y/n: "Alright. Stand by for engage."

I walk out of the Yokai temple and the others are waiting.

Y/n: "Is everyone ready?"

Azazel: "Yeah. Everyone's set. Just say the word."

Y/n: "Good. I'll be going in first. When I send the signal, that's where everyone comes in."

They all nodded.

Sona: "Please be careful Y/n."

Y/n: "Don't worry. I'll be fine."

I kissed her and she wrap her arms around my neck. Then, the other girls soon kissed me too. After that, I created a magic circle to take me by the gates of Kyoto Castle. I walk inside and the robe just saw me and they created a spear of light from their hands.

Stray1: "Hold it right there!"

Stray2: "Stay where you are!"

I hold out my hand and Yamato appeared and I quickly dashed behind them and cut their hand and stab them in the head. Then more of them starts charging at me and I made a quick work of them.

Then I felt an attack coming behind me, so I jump out of the way and it hit the Stray, trying to attack me. When I landed, I saw a big guy a gray hair.

Y/n: "About time some of you showed up."

Heracles: "Y/n Apollyon. The Devil King."

Y/n: "The one and only."

Heracles: "It seems that Sirzechs was right that you would come here."

Y/n: "Did he also told you that I'm going to kill you all if you don't surrender him and Yasaka?"

Heracles: "You really do talk big. All of us has the power of the Infinite Dragon God, Ophis. Do you think that you can handle us?"

Then Cao Cao and others came out of the Castle.

Cao Cao: "Greetings, New Devil King Lucifer/Red Dragon Emperor/CEO of Apollyon Zaibatsu/Sparda. My name is Cao Cao and we are the Hero Faction."

Y/n: "Hero Faction huh? Is that a little group you got in the Khaos Brigade?"

Cao Cao: "Why yes it is. We're the only Group of Humans in the Khaos Brigade."

Y/n: "I see. Now, you could just hand over Yasaka and Sirzechs, then I'll be on my way."

Cao Cao: "I'm afraid not. You see, Sirzechs is the one who gave us this idea, and Yasaka is the one who do it for us."

Y/n: "And that is?"

Cao Cao: "Is to open the portal to the Dimensional Gap and bringing Great Red here."

Y/n: "Your bringing that Giant Dragon here? Why?"

Cao Cao: "So we can kill him. And show everyone that power of the Human!"

Y/n: "Doing that will only cause many casualties of innocent Humans."

Cao Cao: "Their deaths won't be in vein as long as we slay Great Red."

Y/n: "And then what?"

Cao Cao: "After that, we'll invade the Underworld and Heaven, making it ours to rule. And there's nothing you can do to stop us alone."

Y/n: "Who said I was alone?"

I pressed the hidden button on my sleeves, signaling everyone to attack. The Tekken Forces charge in different direction, and starts shooting at the Strays.

More Strays starts to come out of the castle and the war has began. I saw a small guy with gray-blue hair summons a bunch of black Golems with red eye.

I summon the Devil Sword Dante and charge at the Stray while Soap and Quiet is dealing with the Strays, attacking from range.

Y/n: "Which one of you wants to play first?"

Heracles: "I will fight you first! BALANCE BREAKER!"

Then a shoulder guard with spikes and sleeve guards with spikes appeared on him and his hands now turned into giant RPG ammo.

Y/n: "Then show me what you got."

He charge at me while Azazel and the others charge at Cao Cao and his team. Heracles pointed his arms towards me and the RPG fly towards me. I jump out of the way but the RPG keep following me.

Heracles: "You can't escape it! Once it takes the target, it cannot be stop!"

I keep running around and his missile keeps following me. I grab a Stray and throw him behind me, exploding the first missile. Then the second missile appeared out of the smoke and I quickly blocked it with the Devil Sword Dante but I blasted in a statue.

Heracles: "What do you think? Can you still keep up?"

Y/n: "I don't know. How about you do it yourself instead of sending those explosive turd at me?"

That did the trick and he charge at me. I quickly equip Balrog that Dante gave me and punch Heracles in the stomach, blasting him back.

Dante: "Not done yet!"

He appeared to Heracles direction with Gilgamesh on his hand and uppercut Heracles. Me and Dante jump up and Axe kick Heracles down on the ground, destroying his balance breaker, as well as making him unconscious.

Y/n: "I got him you know."

Dante: "Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Anyway, I'm going to look some for playmates."

He runs back to the battle, fighting some strays again. Then a giant Fox came out of nowhere and starts glowing blue.

Kunou: "Mother!"

Y/n: "Saji! Use Vritra to bind Yasaka! She's releasing Ki!"

Saji: "On it!"

He transform into a giant serpent the same size as Yasaka he starts to bind her. I look to my side and saw Azazel flying towards me so I side step, dodging him.

Y/n: "The hell happened to you?"

Azazel: "I'm not young as I once was. So give me a break."

Cao Cao: "I must say, I was expecting for the Governor General of the Fallen Angel to give me a entertainment on the fight. But I quite disappointed."

Y/n: "Then how about you try me?"

Cao Cao: "Hahaha... Now, now. Don't be so hasty Y/n. I too am wanting to fight you. But there's someone else wants to play with you."

He jump up and an attack heading towards but I swat it away with my hands. Then I saw Issei walking out of the castle wearing an armor while holding Ascalon on his hand.

Issei: "I've been waiting for this, you son of a bitch!"

Y/n: "Then keep waiting."

I tried to walk away but he dash behind me and went for a stab but I just easily dodging them. I grab his wrist, kneed him in the gut and throw him away.

Y/n: "Your not even worth my time. Pathetic."

Issei: "I'm not done with you!"

The gems on his armor starts to glow and blue aura is now covering him. I can feel his power increasing and it's the same level as Ddraig's Balance Breaker.

He charge at me with a blinding speed, with his fist ready to punch me and I just crossed my arms to block it but his power increase dramatically.

Y/n: "I kinda felt that."

Issei: "Then your going to feel it even more!"

He used his blinding speed again and tried to hit me with Ascalon but I keep blocking it with Dante's sword.

Ddraig(Mind): "Partner, he's using Ophis's power."

Y/n(Mind): "Jeez, you think?!"

Ddraig(Mind): "But he cannot control it properly! If he keeps this up, that armor of his will override and he needs to cool it down."

Y/n(Mind): "Like that dumbass will stop."

Issei keeps attacking Y/n and was able to land some scratch on him. Then Issei stops moving starts screaming in pain as electricity is running on his armor.

Issei(Pain): "AAAGHHH! W-What's happening!?"

Y/n: "That's what happens if you don't read the manual."

Asia: "Y/n-sama!"

I look to my side and saw Asia and Kunou running towards me. I throw my sword at them, hitting the Stray going to attack from behind.

Asia then hug me as tears coming out of her eyes.

Y/n: "Where's Sona and the others?"

Asia: "They're fighting more strays by the gate. Azazel-sensei is fighting someone that keeps summoning monsters."

She then saw Issei in pain on the ground.

Issei(Pain): "A-Asia! H-Help me!"

Asia: "No! Your not the same Issei I once knew!"

Asia grab my cheeks and smash our lips together, and I see Issei's eyes widens.

Issei(Pain): "Y-You bastard! W-What did you do to her?!"

Asia: "He didn't do anything to me! Y/n-sama trained us. And he gave Father a proper job that made the house bigger! AND I'VE ALREADY HAD SEX WITH Y/N-SAMA!"

I can almost hear Issei's heart shattered into a million pieces.

Issei(Pain/Shock): "T-That's a lie! Y-You said that you would only do it with me!"

Asia: "I never said anything like that to you! You always have your attention on Rias and not me! I thought that I would get your attention if I'd live with you, but you still ignoring me!"

She starts to cry as she used my shoulders to lean on and I pat her on the back. Issei got really pissed, he gets up, ignoring the pain his armor is giving him and charge at us.

Irina fly down towards us and kicked Issei away from us.

Irina: "Are you alright, Y/n-sama, Asia-chan!?"

Y/n: "We're fine Irina. He just made Asia cry."

Irina: "Leave him to me! I'll be dealing Issei myself."

Y/n: "Alright. Let's go Asia, Kunou."

Author's POV

As Y/n, Asia and Kunou are fighting some strays and Irina is dealing with Issei, Sirzechs is standing on top of Kyoto Castle watching the fight.

Sirzechs: "Just a little more time. Then we'll begin at the real war."

???: "Your sister is down there too. Are you sure that you wanna do this?"

Sirzechs: "I'm going to convince her one more time. If she doesn't then she'll perish along side them."

???: "I see more of them are coming. And it's the Angels."

They look up and saw Angels are joining the fight against the Strays. Michael and Gabriel helped Azazel fight the Hero Faction while Y/n take Asia and Kunou somewhere safe first.

???: "If this plan of yours succeed, what are you going to do next?"

Sirzechs: "I'm going to take my rightful throne back as the Devil King."

???: "What if your people doesn't want you?"

Sirzechs: "Want me or not. It's my rightful place to lead the Underworld as the Devil King Lucifer."

???: "Hey, it's your dream so go for it."

Sirzechs: "Just don't get in my way, Ophis."

Ophis: "Is that how you say thank you for giving you my power?"

Sirzechs: "I didn't accept your power. I only accept on joining you."

Saji was able to bind Yasaka but she didn't return to her formal self yet.

Kunou(Tears): "Mother! Mother!"

She runs towards her Mother, trying to wake her up.

Kunou(Tears): "Mother! Please wake up! Mother!"

A Stray was about to attack her from behind but Sera decapitated the Stray with her sword made out of leaves.

Sera: "Kunou! Get somewhere safe!"

Kunou(Tears): "No! I'm not leaving my Mother again!"

Rias: "She'll be fine! We need to get you out of here! It's too dangerous!"

Kunou(Tears): "No!"

She said while hugging her Mother tightly.

Rossweisse and Vergil jump down beside them and the two of them combined their magic, turning Yasaka back to normal but she's still unconscious.

Kunou(Tears): "Mother!"

Rossweisse: "She's fine now. She just need some rest. We need to take you two somewhere safe first."

Vergil carried Yasaka and they headed to the trucks to keep the two of them safe before charging back into battle.

Then a fire ball was heading towards them but Vergil just lazily swat it away with his Yamato. They look up and saw Riser with a fire on his hand.

Riser: "Riser always wanted to fight a Sparda. And once Riser kill you, I will have that woman as my slave!"

Vergil's eyes glowed blue and his SDT aura is appearing around him. He disappeared from Riser's sight and appeared behind him and kick him down on the ground.

Vergil: "Ross. Go help the others. I will show this low-born, the meaning of power."

Rossweisse nodded and headed to Sona and the others to help them.

Riser: "You think you can kill me?! Riser is immortal!"

Vergil: "Don't get so cocky!"

(You can choose what combo you like.. But I choose all of them)

After that combo, Riser has now mane stab wounds and his healing ability isn't healing him anymore.

Riser: "N-No! T-This is impossible! I-I'm immortal! H-How can I lose to his half-breed?!"

Vergil: "Unlike you, I have my reason to gain power. Not to my selfishness anymore."

Riser: "Your reason is that woman?! Woman are nothing but objects to us! They are sex object! They were created to satisfied our self and nothing more!"

Vergil: "Then the likes of you aren't allowed to live anymore."

He charge up his Demonic energy on his Yamato and it's preventing Riser from running.

Vergil: "NOW DIE!"

He disappeared from everyone's sight and a giant slashed appeared around Riser and Vergil appeared back from where he was standing.

He slowly closed his Yamato and Riser exploded into pieces before turning into ashes.

Vergil: "Good riddance."

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n's POV

Rossweisse just said to me that they saved Yasaka and take her back to the truck along with Kunou. Xenovia and Kiba just finished dealing with Seigfried and destroyed all his demonic swords.

Azazel, Michael and Gabriel is having a hard time fighting Cao Cao and his remaining group so Dante deal with Cao Cao.

Y/n: "Sona, Sera. Are you guys alright?'

Sona: "Yeah, we're fine."

Sera: "There's only few of the strays left."

Y/n: "Then the man of the hour is here."

I said while look at Sirzechs who's floating down.

Sona: "Sirzechs!"

Sirzechs: "If it isn't the one who brainwash the entire Underworld."

Y/n: "By brainwash, you mean save from all of your corrupted plans? Then yes."

Rias: "Sirzechs!"

I look over to Rias and saw her created a POD and throw it to Sirzechs which her countered it by throwing his own.

Sirzechs: "Rias! This is your last chance! Come join me, and together, we will overthrow Y/n and take the Underworld back!"

Rias: "Never! Everything you did ruined the Gremory name! The news of your betrayal spread like wildfire! Every time I walk out of home, people are always saying that I'm worse than Riser! I'm the probably the biggest scumbag in the Underworld! And they keep saying that I've should have married Riser because I deserve it! I was blamed from everything you did!"

Sirzechs: "Everything I did is to benefit you! I gave you a wonderful Peerage, and let Issei save you from your engagement with Riser. And this is how you thank me?!"

Rias: "Thank you?! I DESPISE YOU!"

She blinded with rage and starts throwing her POD at Sirzechs and he keeps countering it with his own. Then I noticed that reaching something into his pocket while countering Rias's attack.

Sirzechs: "If that's what you really see me, then farewell Rias."

He brought out a Talisman on his pocket and throw it towards Rias.

Y/n: "Watch out!"

I quickly fly towards her to push her out of the way, but the Talisman stops in front of us and it prevents us from moving. Then the Talisman starts to glow and a portal opens behinds us and it sucked us in.

Sona/Sera: "Y/N!!"

That's the last time I heard them before losing my conscious.

Author's POV

When Rias and Y/n got sucked into the portal, Sona and Sera were in total shock that Y/n is gone. Sirzechs smirks before starts laughing like a maniac.

Sirzechs: "HAHAHAH! You chose poorly Rias. But your sacrifice made out job easy."

Then he barely dodge the incoming Water Dragon attack. He look down and saw it was from Sona. Then he look behind him and saw Sera with her eyes glowing dark red with a leaf sword on her hand. She swings it towards him and it almost cut his head off but he was able to fly away and it only cut his coat.

Sona: "You bastard! What did you do to Y/n?!"

Sirzechs: "If you really want to know. I send them to somewhere they will never escape. They will be trap there forever!"

Sera: "He'll be back here again! And when he does, we'll represent him your head!"

She was about to attack him again but a laser hit her on the arm. Sona look where it came from and saw it's from the kid who summoned the monsters.

Saji: "President!"

She look behind her and saw Saji and the others. Irina walk towards them while dragging the unconscious Issei by the leg and his Armor is busted.

Sera fly down beside the others and Asia starts to heal her.

Akeno: "Where's Y/n?!"

Sona: "Sirzechs sent him and Rias somewhere we don't know."

Sirzechs: "I sent them, into the Null Dimension! A place where time doesn't exist! And they can never go back here ever again! So they're good as dead."

Xenovia: "NO! THAT'S NOT TRUE!!"

She charge at Sirzechs and he created a magic circle on his hand to block Durandal's attack. He then shove her away with his circle.

Xenovia: "Y/n's not dead! He'll come back and he'll defeat you!"

Sirzechs: "Say whatever you want. But this is the end for all of you! Behold!"

A portal to the Dimensional Gap opened above the castle and a red aura is coming out of it and heading towards Sirzechs. Everyone stop fighting and saw what's happening.

Cao Cao: "This isn't the plan! The plan is to bring Great Red here and slay him!"

Sirzechs: "There's been a little changes on the plan. And your no longer required."

He swings his hand towards them and it created a shock wave, blasting him and his group away. He then starts attacking the Stray and the Tekken Force he sees as he laugh maniacally while the Great Red's power is flowing towards him.

Unknown to them, Ophis grab the Talisman that suck Y/n and Rias away and casually walks to the truck where Yasaka and Kunou are.

Captain Price order everyone to fall back while Smith ordered the satellite to create a powerful barrier around Kyoto Castle to contain Sirzechs.

Dante and Vergil convince Sona and the others to fall back for now while they think of a plan.

In the Null Dimension, Y/n and Rias are on dark island, still unconscious and laying down on the beach.

Y/n slowly woke's up and look around only to see that they're in an isolated island lost in time. He look to his side and saw Rias still unconscious.

Y/n: "Rias, wake up."

Rias wakes up and quickly gets up and already had the POD on her hands.

Rias: "SIRZECHS!"

She looks around and didn't saw Sirzechs, only sand an water.

Rias: "Where are we?"

Y/n: "If I'm correct, we're in the Null Dimension."

He grab his phone and saw that the time isn't moving.

Rias: "Sirzechs! I should have just finished him!"

Y/n: "But you didn't. You keep firing your POD at him and it keeps getting missed because you were blinded  by rage."

Rias: "I want to make him pay for what he did! For everything he did!"

Y/n: "You could have. If you only follow to the plan."

Rias: "How can you be so calm?! We're stuck in a place where time doesn't exist and your still calm?! Why can't you just teleport us out of here?!"

Y/n: "I can't The only way for us to get out of here, is if someone opened the portal to the other side."

Rias: "Rah! You had the power to kill Sirzechs! And you still didn't do anything!"

Y/n: "Because we still don't know his true plan and we need to secure it or else many innocent lives will be taken. Unlike you, I cared for the others lives! Even if they had Sacred Gear or not!"

Rias: "I never wanted to leave you dead that day alright?! That's how Sirzechs taught me!"

Y/n: "It's because you always listen to whatever he tells you to do! How can you grow up if you can't even walk at your own feet!?"

Rias charge at him and tackle him down on the ground. She sits on his stomach and has a POD ready on her hands while Y/n keeps serious face.

Then Rias realized what she's doing and quickly disperse her POD and smash her lips into Y/n's and he just goes on with it.

LEMON WARNING!!

Rias starts to take off her main uniform as she keeps kissing Y/n and he slowly reaches into her ass, and starts groping it.

She grab Y/n's hand and placed on her breast, letting him grope her while her hands is moving down on him, unbuckling his pants. She pulled out his cock under his boxers and starts to massage it, before crawling down and putting it between her breast.

She then starts to move her breast up and down while sucking on the tip. Y/n grab her head as he climax in her mouth but she just swallow them all.

After she swallowed everything, she took off her panties and positioned his cock into her pussy and slowly sitting down on it. She grits her teeth in pain as she keeps sitting down until it fully went inside of her.

Rias(Pain/Blush): "AAHH!~"

She stops for a second to get used to the pain before starts moving her hip up and down again.

Rias(Blush): "AH!~ Ah!~ Ah!~"

Y/n: "So this is really your first time?"

Rias(Blush): "A-Ah!~ Y-Yes! I-It is!~"

Y/n: "I thought you already did it with Issei."

Rias(Blush): "N-No! I-I would never d-do this to Issei!!~"

Y/n then lay her down on the sand and now on the top. Rias wrap her legs around him as he keeps moving his cock in and out of her pussy. Rias grips the sand because of the pleasure she's receiving.

Then soon after, Y/n can feel the urge coming so he keeps moving faster and faster while Rias keeps moaning loudly.

Rias(Blush): "Ah! I-I'm going to cum! I-I-Inside! I-I want it inside of me!~ P-Please release it inside!~"

He didn't have much of choice because her leg is wrap around him. He cummed inside her as her pussy is twitching while it's really sucking him all up. She screams in pleasure and didn't realized that her hand is digging in the sand.

After that, her leg went limp and Y/n pulled his cock out of her pussy and the cum starts to leak up. He puts his pants back on before sitting beside Rias and used his coat to cover her body.

Rias: "How long do you think we're gonna be trapped in here?"

Y/n: "..... Days.... Weeks.... Months...... Years.... Or maybe even forever."

Rias: "Oh......."

LEMON END!!

Time Skip brought to you by

Back to Earth, it's been five days since the War begun and the Apollyon Zaibatsu evacuated everyone from Kyoto and Smith revealed to the world of the existence of the Supernatural.

The Satellite is still in stable on trapping Sirzechs at Kyoto Castle, but it won't last long if the portal to the Dimensional Gas isn't closed because of Great Red's power is coursing through him.

Smith is currently on Y/n's office, talking to the World Leaders via holographic meeting.

Leader1: "This war on those.... Devils has already destroyed Kyoto Castle! Why won't you just agree on nuking it already?!"

Leader2: "I agree with him. As long as that Devil is still standing, we're not safe."

Smith: "And as I told you, if we nuked Kyoto, the entire place will be destroyed and that Devil is still alive. The only thing that's preventing him from destroying the world is that barrier! But it's going to stand much longer!"

Leader3: "I always knew that your Boss is a Devil. I've never should have agreed on making him above us!"

Smith: "If you didn't then your Granddaughter should still be sitting on a wheelchair. And your youngest son should still be in the mental hospital."

Leader3: "Don't bring my family to this matter!"

Smith: "Then don't bring your personal matter here. I'm only asking you to call your armies back because we're the only ones who can handle this."

Leader4: "How can you handle it if Y/n is nowhere to be found?"

Smith: "Y/n is currently at the Null Dimension with Rias. We're already working on something to bring the two of them back."

Leader1: "And how will you do that?"

Smith: "We'll use the same thing that brought them there. The Talisman that sent them there is the only thing that will bring them back."

Leader2: "And where did you find that? Usually they just destroy it so there's no going back."

Smith: "Luckily someone picked it up and brought it to us."

Leader3: "Then what about the remaining enemies?"

Smith: "Some of them joined forces to us because they've been betrayed and they want payback."

Leader3: "And what if they betrayed us too?"

Smith: "They won't do that. Because they're Humans and only wants to fight to prove the Human strength. But if they did betray us, we already got that cover."

Leader2: "Did Y/n plan this all along?"

Smith: "He planned that before he became a Devil King, that there's going to be a War, and the Supernatural will reveal themselves to everyone. I don't know if being trapped in the Null Dimension is part of his plan or not. But he knows that we're going to win this."

Leader4: "Very well. We'll call off our troops and let the Apollyon Zaibatsu handle this situation. Humanity's Fate, rest on your shoulders."

One by one, each Leader signs off and Smith sigh in relief before sitting on Y/n's chair.

Smith: "Oh Darling, your sometimes a pain in the ass."

Dante: "I can always massage your ass if you want.~"

She look by the door and saw Dante leaning on the frame.

Smith: "So how's everyone?"

Dante: "Still walking back and forth on their own room. Except for the girls because they're in Y/n's room."

Smith: "They've been in Y/n's room since all this shit happened."

Dante: "Guess so.... So how's the meeting? Did you tell them to fuck off?"

Smith: "Yeah. I manage to convince them to send their armies back."

Dante: "But did you say 'fuck off' to them?"

Smith: "No."

Dante: "Aw.. why not?"

Smith: "Because that's your thing and not mine."

Dante: "Good point though."

Smith: "So how's the Talisman's going?"

Dante: "Well, Green hair Vergil is still working his magic on that piece of paper along with that nine tail fox chick."

Smith: "His name is Beelzebub."

Dante: "I still want to call him Green haired Vergil."

Smith: *Sigh*"Then what about Ophis and the Hero Faction?"

Dante: "That emo kid is with Sona and the others while Super Hero Faction is still kicking some Stray ass."

On Y/n's room, Sona, Sera and the other girls are there because they miss him very much.

Ophis: "You know that he's coming back right?"

Sona: "..... I know.... It's just.... I just can't believe that he's gone again and this time, I really didn't do anything.... Makes me feel worthless for him."

Tsubaki: "President, that's not true. You didn't know that Sirzechs would do that to Rias and Y/n-sama. No one did. So you can't just blame yourself if they're trap in a different dimension."

Reya: "She's right President. Beelzebub-sama and Lady Yasaka is doing their best to open that portal again to bring them back here."

Ophis: "Not just any dimension. It's the Null Dimension. The only way out is back to where you came."

Sona: "Why are you even helping us? Aren't you the Leader of the Khaos Brigade? The reason for this mess?"

Ophis: "The reason why I created the Khaos Brigade is to kick that idiot Great Red out of my home. I never thought that Sirzechs would use the plan to steal his power to make it his own. Even thought that I want Great Red dead, I don't want his corpse floating in the Dimensional Gap."

Asia: "How long will Sirzechs keeps draining Great Red's power?"

Ophis: "Until he's dead. Which is about two months left."

Momo: "Two Months?!"

Ophis: "Yes. If Sirzechs succeed, then he'll be the most powerful being that you'll ever encounter. Aside from me."

Xenovia: "No! Y/n will stop him! Even if he took Great Red's power!"

Ophis: "I've already saw Y/n's power when he's at the Rating Game. In that form, he's got about 45% chance to defeat Sirzechs with Great Red's power."

Reya: "That's still a winning chance!"

Ophis: "But if Sirzechs defeated Y/n, then this world is already lost. You might as well prepared for the worse."

Sera: "Why are you here anyway? Why aren't you helping us?!"

Ophis: "I'm more on the Neutral side. I don't care if this world get's destroyed, but as long as you don't piss me off, then I won't push the button to end it quickly."

Sona(Mind): "Y/n... Please come back home...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.1K 13
This is my first fan-fiction, I hope you enjoy, please be lenient with me if I get a detail wrong Also I do not own DxD or any of it content, all rig...
404K 5.9K 29
Mundus has return to get his revenge to Sparda Bloodline for sealing him in the Demon World (I don't not own any pictures in this story at all)
125K 1.7K 24
Years after the events of DMC5, Vergil and Dante manage to escape the Underworld and seal it from anything powerful from being able to escape. The Sp...
77.3K 886 20
bullied, tortured, and beaten to near death by his so called "classmates" and "teachers" who swore to help him grow into a hero, that is what he end...