*Editing* Hating on my Co-Sta...

By TheRauraParadise

She had a dream, so she fought for it and made it come true. What she didn't know was that with the dream, h... More

Hating on my Co-Star (Raura Fanfiction)
1| The casting
2| Meet the douche
Deleting?
3| What the Blondie hell do you think you're doing?
4| Call it 'The Disturbing Blondie Big Head incidents' or call it nothing
5| Why do I like him?
6| Locking lips with him is only something I can wish for.
7| Two crushes and three heavy books.
Sorry but I have news
8| And that feeling was the sound of love.
9| To play the player
10| I am definately CRAZY
Ask me and the characters questions :)
11| Friends and crazy feelings
12| Hot guys and hot bitches
EXTRA Chapter: Time to mend. POV - Ross's Point of view -
14| First Dylan, now Tyler who's next? Kate? (EXTRA ROSS POV)
15| Let me in.
Ask me and the characters questions!
Celabrating 7K views :)
Just a little note!
16| Guitar's the freaking love of his life!
17| Trying hard to trust.
Special.
18| He's a piece of cake!
19| We are more than friends, but less than a couple?
20| You take me out of control.
21| You know her.
22| A cursed family of Greek Gods
Sneek peek
23| The biggest fattest lie
24| Ross's POV
25 | To stay with me.
Questions for the characters
Note (will be deleted soon)
Interviewing the characters
26 | Maia and Kayla VS. Really fit rich perfect guys and you've kissed most of'e
27 | Locked up in hell sounding like Kate can't be good!
28 |Because you know I'm all about that tease, bout that tease. No please.
29| Dylan, the secretive boy
Sorry babes
30| All over again.
EXTRA Special.
32 | Old habits.
New questions and exciting news....
33| A messed up past
Note
34| I throbbed because of love...and cuz I had to win.
Sorry but I had to.
35| Jay you surprise me.
Winner of the Tracy contest
"Interview"
36| "No sex in the hospital rooms!"
Conversations ♡
37| "It's not worth the calories."
How to Meet and Greet!
38| Damn it.
39| A nurse and a flirt
Inform about the story ending
NOT LEAVING
MY HEART IS MADE UP ON MY READERS.
Who knows how to make covers?
Motion | r.l.
R5 Family's World
Long time no see...
40| It's over
41| What's up with Kate?
42| Back to the original (Ross's POV)
43| THE END
Title for the sequel? ideas?
My Co-Star's heart ( Sequel to Hating on my Co-star)
BIG NEWS...
New version
New Raura story
Re-writing this story
The sequel!

13| To break ups, no make ups.

2.9K 113 44
By TheRauraParadise

"Hey, haven't seen you all day, where were you?" says Raini when I enter the set.

After lunch, Travis took me here and I talked to him about Kate and tried to see what he thought of the situation.

"I came back to school today." I say.

"Laura! How was school?" says Cal who is joined by Ross coming in my direction.

"It was so cool! My friend made new friends which happen to be the basketball players of my school so now we sit with them at lunch and hangout with them. And they are awesome.They are all so much fun and chill. And everyone at school if like obsessed with me now. The whole day people followed me around and started to record me and just, I don't even know." I say and every one smiles at my excitement except for Ross who frowns in a corner.

I went up to talk to him away from everyone. "Hey, how was your day?"

"Boring, we just walked around set. With you it would've been more fun. Do you wanna go have fun in my dressing room? Or yours? I don't care in which place it is really...." he says stressed out.

"Hum, can we talk about that?" I say.

"Wait just detail more to me about today...." he was interested?

"Humm, well there is a bimbo at my school, whom I hate, and she is picking on me which really infuriates me...."

"Can we just go make out now?" he asks quietly.

"Look, that is what I wanted to talk to you about." I explain trying not to disturb him even though I know I will.

"Talk? What's coming, Princess?" he says with a even bigger frown.

"So, today I met a guy whom I think I like, so this thing between us, whatever this is, it's over.... No, more kissing, making out or whatever, but as you said we can still be friends right?" I said which almost felt like a breakup.

"What? You know, I don't know why I waisted my time with bimbos like you. You're just a goody goody girl...... Just, disappear." he says heartlessly and goes in the other direction. I feel a bit of relief because now I don't have to worry about Ross teasing me, or him doing something stupid.

Now, I see, I've been stupid. I let him have me wrapped around his finger. He made what he want of me. But that is over.

"Laura, Ross, came to my office now!" says Heath with a infuriating voice.

"What happened?" I say as I enter and join Ross, Heath and Kev in their office.

"Well, this." says Heath and turn the computer to us showing a record of me and Ross making out right out side my dressing room. Soon, I realized it was from this morning. "Can you explain this?"

"Well, it's me and Laura kissing...." Ross says with less worry possible.

"You do understand that this footage can go online on accident and ruin the shows reputation don't you?" Kev raises his voice.

"Hum, we didn't know. It won't happen again." I answer.

"It's alright if you date that is between you but be more careful of what you do, personal things can't interact with business. Are we understood?"

"We are." I answered for both of us.

"I'm not." he says with his smirk jerky face back on turned to me.

"C'mon." I say and push him out.

"They think we are dating. Ow, the irony of life." says Ross right when I can manage to escort him out of the room.

"Can you please be more respectful?" I ask annoyed at him. It's been a while since he acted this way. "What's gotten to you anyway?"

"What do you mean?" he questions and starts to walk back to the set.

"You are back to your big head since...." I think, since when? "Since I told you about Dylan....."

"Dylan, that is his name...." he says almost disgusted.

"Oh, my God, you are jealous of him aren't you?" I understand.

"No, why would I, the guy you are on your feet for, be jealous of someone that just doesn't have a single shot with you." he explains like he doesn't even care keeping his face looking front and kept walking.

I step in front of him and look right into his eyes. "You know nothing about that, okay? You act like you know it all, like you own the place, but you're just scared, scared the next person that steps on your way is someone that is going to prove that you're not as tough as you make it appear. Down there you are just a fragile boy who's scared. And if you really want something from me, next time be really, really clear and specific, because I'm not gonna give you anything unless I know the real reason of it all. With me you don't get to play, with me you're real you or you're nothing. I hope I made that clear." I say and this time, I walk away.

-

I hear someone knock on my door. "Laura, can I come in?" I hear Vanessa's voice from outside the bedroom.

"Yeah, sure." I say not taking my eyes of the book I was reading while comfortably lying in my bed. She opens up the door, calm and straight ahead and closes it back again then coming to join me, sitting herself in the end of the bed.

"Look, is everything alright? I....." she says but I cut her off.

"What did Tiffany tell you?" I say. Tiffany was Kate's older sister, she went to the same high school that me, Kate and Vanessa went. She was a beautiful blonde just like Kate, who I did not trust really. She was friends with Vanessa, good friends actually. Normally, Kate would tell her stuff about me and Tiffany told Vanessa. She was always someone very interested in my life which was not a very good thing. Once I told Kate about a boy I liked and two weeks later Tiffany was dating him.

"Well, she told that this morning Kate and Travis walking in you and Ross kissing....but she also said you don't talk about what is going on and you usually don't do that Laura, you like to share and to talk about the stuff going on. You used to talk to me, now you don't but I'm still here."

"What if I don't wanna share?" I say. The truth is I do but, there is no one really that I think I can. People will judge me quicker than I can say what-a-nosy-sister.

"Just, I notice that some days you come happy home, other you seem devastated and I want you to share things not to hide and keep it to yourself. That's not you. And if you don't wanna share it with me, then why don't you share it with Kate." she proposes.

"I don't think she is really available right now and yeah, I don't mind telling you but, things I've done without thinking straight have happen and I know deep down you will judge."

"Laura, no. I would never do that. Laur, we used to tell anything to one another, we were inseparable." she smiles and looks at the picture of us both when we were little standing in my night stand. I take the picture in my hands and look at it.

"Okay, yeah. I, I like Ross... But like really really like him. And well, he is such a teaser, you should see him. So he invited me to go to his pool with all his brothers and I really got along with one of them, he was so cute you should have seen. So we just were together all afternoon. When we get out of the pool I go to the bathroom to find Ross inside the house and suddenly he..." I told her everything. I needed to.

"Well, if you believe Ross is a good person then I'm with you."

"Yes, he is. He just, he is just scared. I think he has been hurt before, or hurt somebody he really cared about and now he got all this feelings froze and he himself acts like ice. I don't know what to do." I explain.

"Well, then remember, ice melts." she smiles clearly happy I told her about Ross. I just didn't told her about today and about Dylan.

-

I walk in school and now it's already lunch time. I was the whole morning doing interviews. Straight up to the cafeteria. Suddenly a girl comes up to me.

"Hi, Laura. I was asking do you know if Ross is available?"

"Hum, I believe he is single if that is what you are asking." I smile at the intimidated girl.

I keep walking and I see a group of four girls that come up to me. "Can we ask you a question?" I nod avoiding talk. "Can you get us Ross phone number?"

"Hum, I don't really know if I can leak any of that information, I'm sorry girls." I say and start to walk faster not stoping to take a glance at people approaching.

I finally reach the popular table and greet everyone sitting myself next to Dylan. "So, how was you morning?" asks Kate from the other side of the circular table.

"Interviews with all the same questions..... Yupi." I say ironically and everyone chuckles.

"I know what you mean...... " says Derek acting like oh-em-gyyy-boring-i-know.

"Yeah, you know what she means..." says Dylan smiling.

"So are you coming to watch us practice today?" says Tyler. Tyler was another guy I admired, just for his spirit. He was definitely so sweet and gentle. You could see it right throw his eyes. Every girl fainted for Dylan, but with Tyler they were killed with kindness. His ex-girlfriend still goes to our school and is best friends with Tracy. I remember in like second week of freshman lost like a little lamb, didn't dare to look up I bumped into someone and dropped all my books in the ground he did not only help me as he lunched alone with me that day. Tracy spent the whole week giving me dirty looks but Tyler with his kindness asked her to please stop, and she never bugged me again. He was that powerful.

"Sure. It will be fun." I answer. I suddenly feel a touch in my back and turn to see who it was.

"Hey, Laura I was wondering if I could ask you a question."

"I guess." I say feeling strange with this situation.

"Okay, hum, is Ross single?" she ask.

"I think so, but what does it matter?" I smile trying not to sound annoyed until I feel Dylan rubbing my back and there I feel calmer.

"Is just he is so cute.....I mean he should have a girlfriend but if no one grab him, then I will. Do not touch him..." she threats and walks away.

"What was that about?" asks Nick.

"I don't know I've been getting this kind of questions since I got here. I don't understand it."

"What did you expect? Laure he is cute, has that face, the kid is pretty interesting, so don't expect him to be single much longer." Kate explains.

"What does he have, that we don't?" asks Derek.

"It doesn't matter, sincerely, that guys is a jerk, and no Kate I actually expect him to be single for a long time, he says he doesn't do girlfriends, stuff like that. Believe me. You guys are way better than him. Sincerely." I say.

"Thank you." Derek speaks up to me and I giggle.

"Laura, why don't you give him a shot?" says Kate.

"But I don't like him." I answer.

"I mean at being friends."

"Me too. He is just unbelievable. I don't know what to do to him."

I sit in right in front row to see the practice of the basketball team. Kate joined me and we watch the guys play. (A/N: I know nothing about basket so I'll just not describe really what they are doing."

"Laura, can I ask you a question?" says Kate.

"I've been hearing this question too much times recently. Am I that scary you can't go ahead and ask?" I say and laugh when finish.

"Well, do you know if Travis likes anyone and if it is me and you know, tell me.." she begs.

"Look, not gonna put myself between you two. I mean that would've not be nice for each of you. You both tell everything about your love life so I know you both. Just, tell him you like him, trust me, or then try and kiss him when you two are alone. Promise me you'll do it."

"But, I don't think...."

"Nah, nah, nah, you are putting me in the middle of this then listen to me, I know what I'm sayin'. You think I would tell you straight ahead this if I didn't know what I was talkin' about? I'm not that radical, sorry friend..." I explain.

"You know Laura, now I'm seeing you have something inside you, a more radical, opened up, extroverted, speak up personality that you're discovering just now and it is because of Ross, I'm pretty sure. When he leaves, don't save it back in your pocket again okay?" she says serious.

I nod and look back to the basket field. Dylan looks up to me and smiles. I start to really appreciate Dylan's company. I like him. Ross is keeping me from thinking about something with him. But I wanna try. He is a really good guy. Super humorous and simple genuine. Just like the other guys of his group which is really nice to have this kind of people around.

And every minute I started to realize, my life without Ross was way better.

When the practice finished, the guys went to change and I went to my locker to get my stuff and then go home, but a blonde thing passing throw me caught my eye.

"Ross? What the heck are you doing here?" I say surprised.

He turn around towards me and says, "Guess who is joining school?" I look at him and don't know what to say. "Me."

TEASER FOR NEXT CHAPTER: Ross's POV (just for you guys and Ross's birthday.)

QUESTION: Comment down below your happy birthdays to Ross! Thoughts on Ross joining school? Thoughts on Tyler? Who should play the new characters?(Derek, Tracy, Nick, Tiffany......)

Hey, guys. Happy birthday to Ross. I love him so much. I'll never forget your hug, your smell, and seeing you do what you love, music. Loved that day! i have a lot of faith in you and your talent. I know you will just keep rising up. You are so good in what you do. Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 4.1K 27
"What could possibly go wrong? Dating a legendary rockstar could only mean good things right? Okay, maybe a few bumps in the road. Or maybe a lot. ...
10K 324 15
COMPLETED - 2019 Book 3 of the 'These Four Walls' series. PLEASE READ 'These Four Walls' and 'These Three Years' before reading this story! _______...
22.3K 1K 32
Laura never knew anything about love. She has never fallen in love, and says its just a waste of time. (In this story, Vanessa doesn't exist). Then...
137K 4.4K 42
One last night. One last drink. One last touch. Ross Lynch and Laura Marano swear on those words, yet there never seems to be a last. They should've...