EA X BBB: Dimensional Breakout

By maeed437

Ali is now 15 years old, three years after Misi: Neo. Ali is still chasing the love of his life, Alicia but... More

He Already Knew
The "Last Mission"
Where Is He ?
Getting Some Replacements
Green Hood
Taking Out The Trash
Going For A Date
New And Old Recruits
Truth Revealed
A Very Unexpected Turn
Project Armored Humans and Project Beast Machines
The Begining Of Dimensional War
New And Improved Numeroz
Returning Old Enemies
The Plan Uncovers
The Ultimate Mission (Part 1)
The Ultimate Mission (Part 2)
Strangers From Space
Warzone
The End (Finale)
New story !
A Cool Idea I Got

An Event That Haunts Forever

854 36 57
By maeed437

In outerspace, a spaceship shaped like a Wau kite flew in moderate speed with no actual destination. The ship's captain, a man with a thick moustache and wears a superhero costume boringly pilots the ship while yawning.

?: Huargh ! Justice is bored ! When can we go back to Earth ?

??: Papa Zola, we are bannwd from Earth ! We are kicked out from our own home ! Hisk, we were kicked out. Hisk. *sobbing*

P.Z: Justice is sorry ! It's been four years since Justice saw Pipi and MamaZila, huhu !

Flashback On 4 years ago

Five Superheroes are chilling out at a choco stand while enjoying delicious beverages. One of them who's an Indian started to talk about it's greatness and deliciousness. The other one, an alien-human-look-alike with purple hair can only have his ears smocking indicating he's really angry and annoyed by the Indian boy who won't stop blabbering about the drink . Poor him, he can't have his drink in peace. Two other girls are chattering peacefully without any disturbance unlike the spike head boy. The last of the member, a teen that wore a orange cap with a lightning "B" loooked at his untouched drink as he is lost in mind.

?: Boboiboy, are you okey ?

Bbb: Oh Tok Aba, I'm still thinking about the Reta'kka event that's been bothering for a while.

Tok Aba: Don't worry Boboiboy, he won't come back. He's floating in space for eternity.

Bbb: Thanks, Tok.

Suddenly, the five heroes are ambushed by a group of armored soldiers. They seem to be humans armed with assault rifles and they have the word "FBI" printed on their vest. They were all surprised because why would humans are attacking them and more over a law enforcing unit that is only used by The United States. The heroes were about to use their powers to escape but when they activate them, nothing happen and for the FBI, they used tranquillizers to neutralize their target.

FBISoldier: GO ! GO, GO !!

Bbb: Ever. . . one ! Ru-r-un ! Arg. *gets tranquilized*

Tok Aba: What are you doing ! Do- ARGH !!!

A few hours later. . .

Bbb: Argh, that hurts. Where are we ?

?: Good question, Mister Boboiboy. You and your friends are at The United Nations World Court.

Bbb: Gopal, you okey ?

Gopal: I am, so are Fang, Ying Yaya.

Random person¹: FREAKS !!

Random person²: ALIENS, GET OUT OF HERE !!!

Random person³: BOO !!!

Bbb: What's all this !?

?: Hold your horses, I'm Othman or Dato' Othman. The one who will handle this case for the time being. Also as the judge.

Gopal: I've never did anything bad, I just stole a piece of candy from Boboiboy, that's all !!!

D.Othman: SILENCE !!! *smacks judge hammer-thingy*

Everyone: *silent*

We are here to discuss the crimes commited by the so called Superhero, Boboiboy.

Bbb: I didn't do any crime ! I swear ! I have protected this planet more than I can count !

Random Person: Yeah right, more like he endangered us all !

D.Othman: There are proof that this "Hero" commited the crimes as follows:

1. Vandalism, damaging school buildings and attacking a choco factory on Rintis Island causing it to damage and suffer financial losses.

2. Blackmailing citizens to pay for your hero services and if they do not, you will torture them.

3. Declaring war on other civilizations by attacking their planets and stealing their properties.

D.Othman: And many more crimes that are considered THE MOST heinous crimes of the 21st century ! This criminal behind the mask of children's beloved hero must be punished to the most extreme levels of punishments !

People in court: PUNISH ! PUNISH ! PUNISH !!!

D.Othman: There are 2 doors for you to pick. One is that all, ALL members of your family, friends and anyone you consider family or friends shall be executed publically. Two, you and you so-called group of heroes shall be banned from Earth forever and anyone who has powers alike being on Earth, shall be terminated ! And anyone, ANYONE who dares to communicate with these criminals shall be executed also publically. Choose wisely. *smirk*

Bbb: I, I choose, I choose to . . . . . .

Flashback End

Yaya: Calm down Boboiboy. It's bound to happen.

Bbb: IT'S BEEN FOUR YEARS ! 4 YEARS !!!! I can't stand this anymore.

Gopal: I miss them too, my Amma, Appa ! Huhu ! *crying*

Ying: I wonder how's everyone one Earth is doing ?

Fang: Atleast, we know it wasn't Adu du that framed us. He changed since Retak'ka attacked.

Bbb: Come on, let's get to T.A.PO.P.S , who knows maybe there might be anything for us to do.

Everyone: Let's go !

With that, Papa Zola piloted the spaceship towards TAPOPS and TEMPUR-A space station. Yet they will expect, the unexpected. After hours of flying through space, they finally arrived at the place but, it was completely destroyed but so much worse than Retak'ka's attack. The gigantic space station is brutally destroyed. Boboiboy can't believe his eyes that the inpenetratable Tempur-A and TAPOPS station are now a bunch of floating metal pieces.

Bbb: No ! NONONONONO !! Not again !

Papa Zola: We will land, now ! Brace yourselves !!!

The ship crashed through the walls, atleast what's left of them and landed with a loud thud. He looked around and saw Commander Koko Chi laying on the ground along with the other members who are knocked out. Ochobot who came out from recharge went to Boboiboy and scanned the Commander. He was relieved that he only passed out.

Bbb: Who did this !?

?: Urgh, Bo-boiboy !

Ochobot: Huh ? Admiral Tarung !

Bbb: Who did this ?

A.T: It's at the Power Sphere Room ! Go, your father is fighting it !

Ochobot: It ? Wait, I'm picking up Elemental energy signals !

Bbb: Is it Retak'ka ?

Ochobot: No, this is artificial. Retak'ka's are actual energy not artificial.

Gopal: Huhu, is it safe to come out ? *hanging on the ship's door*

Others: *sweatdrop*

Ochobot: No time to explain ! Follow me !

They followed Ochobot to the Power Sphere Room. On their way there, two figures slammed to the wall making Gopal jumped on Fang's arms in fear. Fang who's anmoyed, dropped him.

Ying: Adudu, Probe, what happened ?

Yaya: And why is Probe's left side destroyed ?

Adudu: It's, it's Uh ! He's back ! He's back !

Fang: Who ? Tell us !

Probe: Umm Uh Bo-boi- Boboibot !!

Bbb: How's that even possible ?

Gopal: Let's go,

Fang: I agree, let's fight him !

Gopal: No ! I mean let's go back and get out of here !

Bbb: Well I'm not leaving my Dad !

Yaya: Let's go, before things get worst !

Adudu: We'll help !

Bbb: No, you two are badly injured. You can help us by getting everyone out of here.

Probe: Oh, okeu ! Let's go.

Adudu and Probe left them to gather everyone so they can leave the doomed space station. Boboiboy and his gang continued to the Power Sphere Room to defend the power spheres and stop Boboibot from taking them. When they arrived, Amato, Boboiboy's father is being stabbed by someone similiar to Boboiboy but in a robotic look. Who else if it isn't Boboibot.

Bbt: Where is Boboiboy and Ochobot ! Tell me !

Amato: Urgh ! N-never. *weakly*

Bbt: Heh, garbage. Organic beings are pathetic ! *stabs Amato*

Bbb: HOW DARE YOU !!!

Bbt: Oho ! Angry I see ?

Bbb: Boboiboy Halilintar ! I'll end you !

Bbt: Boboibot Hallintar 2.0 ! Heh, bring it on !

============================
From this and forward, this is a collab between me, TrownPancake43 and AliLicia14
Hope you like this episode !

Stay tuned !!!

Don't forget to Vote&Comment !!!

Mad Mech Out !!!

Peace !✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 4.3K 60
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ Mention of blood and probably some heavy language. . . . After the death of Dr. Ghazali during a rebel attack from the Fringes...
454 21 4
--------------------------------- Boboiboy x Ejen Ali fanfiction
3.9K 106 29
When she became Guardian 3 years ago and being Ladybug for 6 years since she was thirteen, now at the age of 19 Marinette's life got more stressful a...
2.1K 105 9
On a mission to join the infiltration of one of the Numeroz' bases, her true goal was not to destroy the base, but to capture its mastermind-- a new...