Jojo's Bizarre Adventure | Im...

By FeirceAngel

Imagines for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure! Will have: • fluff • angst • yandere • lime Will not have: • lemon ___... More

| Introduction | Requests CLOSED|
| Imagine #1 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #2 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #3 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #4 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #5 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #6 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #7 | Pillar Men
| Imagine #8 | Jean Pierre Polnareff
| Imagine #9 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #10 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #11 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #12 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #13 | Jean Pierre Polnareff
| Imagine #14 | Kars
| Imagine #15 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #16 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #17 | Kars
| Imagine #18 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #19 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #21 | Pannacotta Fugo
| Imagine #22 | Bruno Bucciarati
| Imagine #23 | Giorno Giovanna
| Imagine #24 | La Squadra
| Imagine #25 | Kars
| Imagine #26 | Passione
| Imagine #27 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #28 | Passione
| Imagine #29 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #30 | Giorno Giovanna
| Imagine #31 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #32 | Stardust Crusaders
| Request #1 | Caesar Zeppeli
| Request #2 | Rohan Kishibe
| Request #3 | Josuke Higashikata
| Request #4 | Dio Brando
| Request #5 | Okuyasu Nijimura
| Request #6 | Guido Mista
| Request #7 | Pannacotta Fugo
| Request #8 | Robert E. O. Speedwagon
| Request #9 | Josuke Higashikata & Rohan Kishibe
| Request #10 | Noriaki Kakyoin
| Request #11 | Dio Brando
|Request #12 | Santana
| Request #13 | Jotaro Kujo
| Request #14 | Josuke Higashikata
| Request #15 | Jean Pierre Polnareff
| Request #16 | Dio Brando

| Imagine #20 | Dio Brando

6.2K 196 258
By FeirceAngel

Title: "Mine"

Pairing: (not really yandere?) Dio x (tomboyish) reader

Type: angst? With some fluff? I don't know?

A/n: thanks for 1k reads!!! How are you enjoying the book so far?

Word Count: 2355

~

"Jojo, look!" You cheer, climbing to the highest branch of the tree.

Your brother looks up at you, concern in his eyes, "Be careful, Y/n! That's dangerous!"

Defiantly, you stick out your tongue and laugh, "It's fun!"

He groans at your childish behaviour.

After appreciating the view, you shimmy down the tree, trying not to tear your trousers. You're not wearing a dress, simply because tree climbing is impossible when wearing such an article of clothing. Also, pants are comfier.

"Our new brother is coming today," you smile, wondering what he's like. Maybe he'll climb trees with you too.

"I hope he's nice."

"Father wouldn't take him in if he wasn't," you say, "At least, I think. Papa is very kind."

"Yes, but if he sees you in boy's clothes he won't be happy."

You sigh, "It's not fair! Dresses suck!"

"You'd better change before he gets here," he says, referring to your new step brother.

Rolling your eyes, you head back to the mansion, gasping in excitement as a coach comes to a halt.

"It's him!" You squeal, observing the door.

With a bang, the coach door opens and a blond boy leaps out in a dramatic fashion.

You observe him carefully.

"Danny!" Jonathan yells at the dog as he runs up to greet the newcomer.

Hopefully this new kid likes dogs.

He a sneer, the blond sends a swift kick to the dog, making you gasp is outrage and shock.

"Danny!" You yell, racing to your whimpering animal. Tears spring to your eyes at the sound of Danny's whimpers. Furious, you glare up at the smirking boy, "How could you!? He wasn't going to hurt you!"

"Crying over a dog? How pathetic. A boy shouldn't express such foolish emotions over a mutt," is his response.

His voice, if it belonged to someone nicer, would be melodic and sweet to the ears. But, seeing as this jerk just kicked Danny for no real reason, you find it infuriating.

Jonathan arrives at your side, "I'm sorry Danny scared you!"

Before he could retort that he wasn't afraid, the newcomer is interrupted by your father's arrival. He smiles warmly at the three before his eyes rest on you.

"Y/n, what are you wearing?" His expression turns stern.

You ruffle Danny's fur before standing with your head bowed, "Comfortable clothes?"

He sighs in disappointment, "You know what I told you about this kind of behaviour. You won't be having dinner tonight, young lady."

Dio looks on with surprise. This ruffian is a girl?

You suppress the urge to laugh. It was worth it, even though you know you'll go to bed hungry. "Yes, sir."

"Now, where was I? Ah, yes. Welcome, Dio. I see you've already met my son Jonathan and my daughter Y/n."

So this rude boy's name is Dio. Doesn't that mean 'god'?

Dio politely shakes Jonathan's hand before turning his attention to you. Still mad from earlier, you stare coldly at him. He bows.

You don't curtesy back.

"Y/n, don't be rude," your father commands.

Heaving a sigh, you fall into a smooth curtesy. With your lack of feminine clothing, it looks a bit odd.

"Go change into decent clothes," your father orders. "Jonathan, Dio, come with me."

You enter the house first, heading up the stairs to your room. Dio watches you depart, finding himself fascinated by you.

|||||

Arriving at the table, you inhale the delicious scent of food, mouth watering. Even though you won't be eating, you are still required to attend.

Shuffling your dress, you seat yourself beside Jonathan, facing Dio. You force a pleasant expression on your face as dinner begins.

You almost groan as they begin eating. Jonathan eats quickly, practically inhaling the food, while Dio eats like a proper gentleman. A proper gentleman who thinks it's okay to abuse animals, that is.

Sipping your water, you chuckle as Jojo gets abolished for his lack of manners. His food is also taken away, giving you a sense of satisfaction. At least you won't be the only one hungry tonight.

The rest of dinner goes by smoothly, until it is time to retire.

|||||

Your father is gone today, off on important business. Jojo is also away, probably hanging around Erina. That leaves you to yourself, unless Dio is lurking around somewhere.

Given this opportunity, you dress in Jonathan's clothes, glad to be rid of your own suffocating dresses.

None of the servants will snitch on you, so you don't have to worry about the wrath of your father.

Strolling out the back door, just in case, you make your way to your favourite climbing tree. Ascending, you look out over the beautiful landscape once you reach the top.

"What are you doing?" Dio's voice reaches you without an issue.

Squeaking in surprise, you slip but manage to right yourself. Glaring downwards, you scowl, "What's it to you?"

"I thought I saw a vagabond climbing the tree, but it turns out it was you dressed in boy's clothes once again," he replies in an amused tone.

"You can't expect me to climb a tree in a dress. It's simply unthinkable," you retort, climbing down.

Now that he's ruined your peace, there's no sense in staying up there.

"Did you need something, Dio?"

He shrugs, "Perhaps."

"Don't play games with me. Give it to me straight or leave me alone," you state, about ready to walk away.

He smirks, "Alright then."

Before you can process what he's about to do, he closes the space between you and assaults your lips with his own.

Stunned, you're frozen in place.

Until you regain your senses, step back, and slap his harshly across the face.

This action doesn't phase him, even as his cheek reddens.

You pant, trying to regain your breath, "What the hell?!"

"Tsk, such language from a maiden," he chuckles. "That's not very proper of you."

"Proper?! After that stunt you pulled?! Why, I outta-" you raise your hand into a fist, ready to knock his socks off.

Before you can strike another blow, he grips your wrist, squeezing painfully. You don't show how much it hurts, instead opting to glare daggers at him.

"I like you, Y/n. You have such a fighting spirit," he leans closer to you as you try to back away.

His other hand goes around your waist, dragging you close to him.

Without hesitation, you slam your head against his, pain flashing through your skull. Mainly out of shock, he lets you go.

You leap away from him before he can grab ahold of your arms, "Like that?"

Anger jolts through his eyes, but you stand your ground. This asshole isn't gonna get the best of you.

"I don't know what I did to deserve that," he says, standing tall and indignant.

"Excuse me? You kissed me! Out of the blue!" You shout, ticked off.

"I assume you've never kissed anyone before me," he grins wickedly.

You stay silent, not wanting to give him the satisfaction.

"That's what I wanted, to steal away your first kiss. I want to be your first everything, Y/n, dear," he steps closer.

You retaliate by stepping back and spitting at the ground by his feet, "As if! I'd rather die than have anything to do with you!"

Turning, you sprint back towards the house, tears beginning to form in your eyes.

Your first kiss was supposed to be special, not forced upon you by that hateful boy!

Dio watches you flee with great satisfaction. Oh, how he enjoys toying with you.

|||||

Years have passed.

No suitors have dared court you, which you believe to be because you hardly act ladylike. Unbeknownst to you, though, is the fact that Dio has been threatening anyone who tries to get close to you.

Of course, although a bit disheartened, you know you don't need a man to be happy with your life.

You enrolled into an esteemed university, along with Dio and Jonathan, much to your dismay. It would have been nice to be by yourself for once, but it didn't work out that way.

At the moment, you're watching a rugby game, cheering on your brother and Dio as they take the victory.

"Great job guys!" You laugh as Jojo gives you a big hug. "Get off, you oaf."

He laughs and is dragged away by a fan, leaving you and Dio.

"Congratulations, Dio," you smile.

You've forgiven him for stealing your first kiss, and he hasn't behaved like an utter jerk again. (At least not in front of you.) So, you've become friends with the male.

He smiles, "Thank you, Y/n." He walks beside you, "What shall we do to celebrate?"

"I was thinking about making you, Jojo and father dinner? I need to work on my cooking skills," you say.

"Lovely. See you then."

Dio frowns as soon as you leave, unhappy at the thought of others joining the dinner. Of course, he needn't worry about Jojo stealing your affection, since you are related to him by blood.

He'll just have to deal with it until he can be rid of the male Joestars for good.

|||||

You hum happily as you prepare the meal, setting the table for your brother, father, and Dio. You're quite happy about how it turned out.

Everyone begins to eat, complimenting your cooking abilities.

Alas, all good things must come to an end.

"Y/n, this is superb. It makes me wonder how you haven't caught anyone's attention yet," your father says.

Eyes wide, you flush in embarrassment, "What do you mean?"

"Why is it that you've had no gentleman callers?"

"I-I don't know!" You grow defensive, angry at him for bringing the subject up. "But it's not a big issue."

"You won't be in the prime of your life forever, Y/n. The sooner-"

"Father!" You raise your voice unintentionally, standing to your feet.

He copies your action, "Y/n, you must think rationally. I won't be here to look out for you forever!"

Tears prick at your eyes, and you struggle to reign in your emotions, "It's not my fault! If I were a man, this wouldn't even be an issue!"

"But you're not a man! Even if you act like it!"

You glare at him, "I will not apologize for being who I am. And I will not be ashamed that no one has courted me. I don't need that to be happy."

Your words grew quiet at the end, a full tear sliding down to the ground from your eye. Without another word, you slip away, dress swishing against the floor.

The men stare after you.

Jonathan feels bad for you, but he wouldn't speak against his father.

Mr. Joestar rubs his forehead and leaves after congratulating the two boys.

Dio, having remained silent throughout the whole ordeal, keeps a smirk hidden from Jojo. His plan is coming together perfectly.

He stands, following after you. He knows exactly where you'll be.

|||||

Tree branches rattle in the wind, the crisp night air swimming around a hunched figure laying by the tree trunk.

You shake as sobs escape your body.

How could he say that to me? I didn't think I was such a disappointment... Why hasn't anyone taken an interest in me? Is something wrong with me?

Your thoughts get more depressing the longer you sit there, so you reposition yourself.

Now staring through the leaves at the sky, you try to calm down. Your harsh sobs stop but your tears do not.

Why?

"Y/n?," Dio's surprisingly soft voice joins that of the wind. "Are you alright?"

Of course he has to come pester you.

"Leave me alone," you grumble, swiping away your tears.

He doesn't.

Dio steps towards you before crouching down. He takes in your features before sitting beside you, "Would you like to talk about it?"

You don't respond.

"You know, there's nothing wrong with you."

Scoffing, you accidentally hiccup.

"I know that," you lie, having been doubting yourself for months now.

He moves his hand to stroke your hair and you make no motion to stop him. This makes him grin in victory.

"I-" you stop yourself from baring your soul to the handsome blond.

He gently asks, "Yes?"

"I-I don't know what's wrong with me!" You blurt, unable to hold back any longer, "I've liked plenty of boys, but they never reciprocate my feelings! Dad's disgusted with me because I can't find a husband."

The tears have returned, much to your irritation. Before you can rub them away, Dio's soft touch sweeps the liquid off your cheeks. You shudder involuntarily at his touch.

"It's alright, Y/n. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Anyone would be lucky to have you."

"Then why doesn't anyone?! Like me, I mean."

"Because they're not right for you," he whispers, turning to hover over you.

Confused, you stare up into his reddish eyes. Before you can question his actions, he trails his fingers across your lips.

"Remember the memory we shared here?"

He presses his finger against your mouth so that you cannot respond.

"Our first kiss."

You nod, although the action is difficult.

Dio brings himself closer to you, ghosting his lips over yours, "I knew from the moment I first saw you, that I'd never let you go."

He kisses you slowly and methodically. You find yourself melting into his touch, fervently kissing him back.

He breaks away from you, smirking at your disappointed expression. He has you wrapped around his finger.

"You're mine."

He kisses you again, roughly. His hands bring you to a sitting position, roaming down your back to your waist.

"I won't let anyone else have you, Y/n."

You moan in surprise as he gropes your chest lustfully, kissing your bare neck. He grins into the kiss, pinning you against the soft grass as he continues his onslaught of kisses.

Over your shock, you run your hands up his back and through his messy hair. You take initiative, latching your lips to his in a bold display of passion.

He growls against you, "Mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.3K 52
You (Y/n) find yourself in a dangerous situation when your wish to be in the JoJo Universe comes true. You realize it was a bad idea and you're scare...
253K 4.9K 68
*REQUESTS CLOSED* JoJo's Bizarre Adventure loves you!!! (Warning: Mostly Jotaro x reader) (I don't own any of these characters or the Jjba cinematic...
62.2K 1.2K 121
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...
208K 5.1K 37
A book of reader inserts and fanon ships(only upon request) REQUESTS OPEN! I am an anime fan and have only read through part six, and half of part s...