Nightmares Of The Heart

By TheUniqueMolly

"Stay away from me, you heartless bitch!" Jade and Perrie have been really close friends since they first met... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Author's Note

Chapter One

5.2K 91 16
By TheUniqueMolly

Perrie sighed as she just stared at her lifeless phone. No calls, no texts, no tweets, nothing. She knew the risks when Zayn left about a month ago to go on tour but she didn't think it'd be this hard. She missed him. He used to at least text her every day but with his busy schedule any contact from him had been less frequent. Suddenly her phone sparked to life, vibrating and singing Salute. Perrie frantically answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey Pez." Jade's voice cheerfully rang through the phone.

"Oh hey Jade." Perrie said crestfallen.

"Oi don't sound too excited to be talking to me." Jade said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry."

"What's the matter pet?" Jade said her voice laced with concern. Perrie smiled at her fellow geordie's accent.

"Nothing." Perrie sighed.

"Pez, if I have to come down there and tickle you to death, I will." Perrie let out another huff.

"It's Zayn-"

"What did he do?"

"Nothing, I just miss him." The brunette felt a pang of jealousy in her stomach.

"Oh."

"Oh? Are you alright?"

"I guess...hey listen do you want a movie night?" Jade quickly changed the subject.

"Sure I love Jerrie movie nights." Perrie smiled. Although all members of Little Mix were extremely close, Jerrie were just somewhat closer. It may have something to do with the fact that they are the youngest or that they're both northerners. Whatever it was, it made the two girls extremely close.

"Me too. See you in about an hour."

"Sure." They hung up.

Jade knocked on Perrie's door about an hour later making sure she had packed sufficiently; biscuits, crisps, chocolate and coke to share, her pyjamas and an extra, soft blanket to snuggle under. Perrie skipped to the door and opened it, Jade greeting the blonde with an excited scream of her name before bounding into her arms. Perrie squeezed her tight, loving the contact of her warm body, almost forgetting what that felt like.

"Hey baba." Perrie said softly into Jade's ear not needing to be any louder from the closeness. The small geordie blushed as they pulled apart a little shiver running down her spine. Jade knew she was in love with Perrie. The blonde was the only one that ever made her feel special, the only one she felt completely comfortable and open with. Of course the other girls made her feel special too but the blonde made her feel special in a different way. Of course Jade would never admit her feelings for Perrie, not to anyone. Perrie was with Zayn and he made her happy. They were engaged and making plans for their future together and Jade didn't want to get in the way of that and mess with her friend's head; potentially risking their friendship and ending up with them hating each other. No, that could never happen.

"Are you sure you're alright? You zoned out for a minute there." Jade shook her head of the thoughts.

"I'm fine."

"Jade?" Perrie grabbed her waist, pulling her closer before tickling her causing Jade to squirm and giggle.

"Perrie!" She shrieked, trying to get Perrie off of her to no avail as the younger girl was so much stronger.

"Tell me what's up." Jade frantically shook her head. "Please." Perrie stilled her hands waiting for a breathless Jade to answer her.

"I-I-I....can't tell you." The brunette hung her head.

"Why not? We're friends aren't we?" Perrie crossed her arms.

"Y-yeah w-we are." She stuttered, head still hanging low.

"Then why won't you tell me? You tell me everything."

'Well almost everything' Jade thought but didn't say anything.

"Please tell me because when you're upset, I'm upset. I want to help." Perrie said putting her finger under the brunette's chin, gently raising her head to reveal that Jade was biting her lip nervously. Perrie's breath hitched slightly, one of her weaknesses was lip biting.

"M-me and S-Sam broke up." Jade said her lip quivering slightly as she released it.

"What? Why?"

"B-because he said the long distance thing wasn't working and he didn't trust me to stay faithful because he knows I'm in love with someone else. B-but he was crying Perrie, i-it was awful." Perrie wrapped her arms around a now crying Jade, letting her t-shirt get soaked. The brunette wasn't necessarily crying about the fact that she and Sam broke up. Sure it was upsetting and watching him cry was horrible because she did care about him. However the reason Jade was crying was because now she felt lost, having Sam meant that she wasn't the third wheel, meant that she had a way to hide her feelings by pretending that they were directed at Sam, but they weren't. Without him as her shield of armour, she was now bare, defenseless, naked and there was nothing she could do about it. Perrie carefully picked up Jade and carried her to the sofa, sitting down on it making sure the little geordie was securely and comfortably on her lap. She rubbed Jade's back as she sobbed into her shoulder.

"It's alright baba." Perrie said kissing Jade's forehead feeling a strange tingling in her heart that was matched with Jade's. The blonde shook it off, feeling it was nothing more than the lack of contact she's had in the past month. Jade snuggled further into Perrie her nose accidentally brushing an aphrodisiac zone on the blonde's neck. The younger geordie bit down on her lip as her nose remained there.

"Are you alright? You've suddenly gone tense." Jade sniffed from the crying but also got the scent of Perrie's perfume. The blonde swallowed.

"You just hit a zone." Perrie whispered head moving closer to Jade's.

"Did I? Was it here?" Jade playfully left a little kiss where her nose just was. Perrie closed her eyes in pleasure and nodded, tilting her head back. The brunette took this as a green light and kept going earning little moans from the younger geordie as she peppered kisses up and down her neck, making both of their hearts race. When Jade had finished a love-bite, she suddenly realised what she was doing and leapt off of Perrie wide eyed. The blonde's bright blue eyes made an appearance at the loss of contact looking at a nervous Jade who was playing with her fingers and biting her lip. Perrie stood infront of the nervous wreck that was her best friend.

"I-I'm sorry." The older geordie's voice was barely above a whisper. Perrie didn't accept her apology, there was nothing she needed to apologise for. The blonde was fine with Jade experimenting, she was lonely too. And besides she enjoyed it, Jade's kisses were different. They were gentle and loving as opposed to the rough and lustful kisses she was used to...well more like the non-existent kisses she was used to.

"Jade?" Perrie put a strand of hair behind her ear. "You know you said about Sam? About how he knew you was in love with someone else." Jade nodded. "Who is it? If you don't mind me asking?" The brown eyed girl looked up into the beautiful sapphire eyes.

"Forget it, it doesn't matter."

Perrie took a small step forward and Jade looked intently into the younger geordie's eyes as she neared. The blonde grabbed the older girls chin, gently pulling her bottom lip from between her teeth with her thumb. Perrie lent in slowly to make sure Jade was alright with what she was doing. As soon as their lips had met both of their eyes had fluttered closed, the blonde's hand curled into the brunette locks, the other gripped onto her hip. Their lips moved against each other in a slow and gentle way, not wanting to push each other too far. Perrie frowned as she realised she couldn't feel Jade's hands on her body. She suddenly felt a bit of force on her shoulders and there was no more movement from Jade's lips.

"I can't do this. You're with Zayn, it's not right." Jade said pushing Perrie back from the shoulders.

"Come on Jade. You have feelings for me, just act on it. I don't mind."

"What do you want me to do? Tell you that Zayn isn't right for you? That you shouldn't marry him? That it should be me that you're marrying not him? That he doesn't deserve you? That he's an idiot who appreciates nothing? That I love you? That you should miss me each time I walk out that door?" Jade asked still holding Perrie at arms length. The younger geordie gently grabbed Jade's wrists, moving them from her shoulders, holding them between them.

"Yes, that's exactly what I wanted you to say." She pulled the small brunette forward and pressed their lips together, Jade deciding she couldn't resist anymore and melting into the kiss. Perrie moved Jade's hands so they rested on her bum. "Keep them there." She said slightly muffled by the fact that they were against Jade's lips. The older geordie tilted her head to get a better angle of Perrie's lips as the blonde's hands worked their way to tangle in the brunette locks again. Perrie slid her tongue along Jade's bottom lip and got pushed away again.

"No." Jade said walking away.

"No?" Perrie asked walking after her. "I'm sorry, I'm too forceful. Zayn tells me all the time." Jade's heart fell and she turned to face her.

"See that's exactly why I can't do this."

"What?"

"No matter what I do you are always going to compare me to Zayn, because you actually love him."

"I love you too."

"No I meant you're in love with Zayn." Perrie frowned.

"Don't you want to kiss me? Did you not enjoy it?"

"Yes I want to kiss you." Jade said as if it was a stupid question. "I'm just not going to do it under these circumstances. You're my friend, nothing more."

"Ok, are you sure that's what you want?"

"Is it what you want?"

"I don't know..." There was a bit of an awkward silence between the two geordies before Perrie finally broke the tension. "Pizza? PJs? Disney movie?" Jade smiled and nodded. They disappeared to get changed into their PJs and Jade ordered the pizza. "So what movie are we watching?"

"I was thinking Aladdin." Jade said turning around to see Perrie in an oversized t-shirt and shorts. She gulped at the pale girl's figure. "Fuck it." She whispered and grabbed the blonde's t-shirt tearing her forward. She went on her tip-toes so she could run her nose down the length of Perrie's. She gripped the t-shirt tighter pressing their lips together, rolling back down on her heels. Perrie was taken aback at the brunette's forwardness but pressed her thumbs under Jade's palms to loosen the grip of her top. She moved the older geordie's hands to around her neck, her own hands falling to rest on Jade's bum. The older girl got lifted up and Perrie fell backwards on to the sofa bringing Jade with her. Their lips stayed attached to each other, Jade's thumbs caressing Perrie's collarbones where her small hands rested whilst the blonde's thumbs caressed the skin on the small of her back. Sparks flew off of the pair and fizzled through their bodies. They ran out of air ten minutes later, reluctantly pulling away from each other. Jade let out a content sigh, eyes fluttering open being met with a beautiful blue set that were examining her face.

"What?" Jade asked, feeling slightly self conscious under the blonde's scrutinizing stare.

"I've just..." Perrie's eyes flittered across the brunette's face as she struggled to find words. There was a knock at the door before she could continue. Jade sighed as she got up to answer the door to the pizza man. The girls scoffed down the food and cuddled back up on the sofa.

"C-can we watch a movie now?" Jade said in a really quiet and sweet voice.

"Of course." Perrie kissed the top of Jade's head before releasing her. She put the movie on and snuggled under the younger geordie's blanket. At the end of the film Perrie could hear a quiet whimpering from her chest. She ducked her head down and kissed Jade's cheek.

"It's alright baba, I've got you." She whispered kissing her forehead and nuzzling her nose in the brunette locks.

"Why can't I have a relationship like in the Disney movies?" Jade sniffed. Perrie's eyebrows furrowed as she pulled the brunette tighter to her. Jade closed her eyes nestling her head in the blonde's chest, the sound of her heartbeat settling. Once Perrie was certain Jade had stopped crying she adjusted her in her arm only to find that the little brunette had her eyes closed. "Aww." Perrie said quietly to herself kissing the tip of Jade's nose. "You're so cute. Sam is an idiot for leaving you." The brunette shifted a little bit.

"Do you really think so?" Jade whispered.

"I know so." Perrie whispered back. "Come on let's go to bed."

"Carry me." The little brunette said in a sweet voice and the blonde smiled, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

"Of course." Perrie tightened her grip around the older geordie's waist lifting her as she stood up so her legs wrapped around her own waist. The brunette rested her head in the crook of the blonde's neck, her eyes fluttering shut as her fingers brushed along the pale collarbone. Perrie started the journey up the stairs, holding the brunette's body tight against her own, her eyes locked on Jade's face taking in every little detail; her little button nose, her chocolate brown eyes that were locked under lids and guarded by long lashes that twitched against her defined cheekbones; her soft pink lips slightly parted and chest softly rising and falling with every intake of breath. Perrie was so hypnotised by Jade that she wasn't looking at where she was going at all and she kicked the stair causing her to trip, one hand reaching out to stop her from landing on Jade and the other supporting the brunette's head so she didn't hit it.

"Sorry." Perrie softly giggled moving her hand from the brunette's head down to the side of Jade who was now laying on the stairs. The blonde went to push herself back so she could stand up again but the smaller girl had a tight grip on the collar of her t-shirt and her legs were wrapped around her waist keeping her in place. Jade's eye's studied Perrie's face as she pulled her closer, noses brushing against each other as the brunette tilted her head, lips glossing over each other. Jade's hands moved to around the younger geordie's neck, pressing their bodies even closer together. Jade pulled back her hands cupping the blonde's cheeks as she rested her forehead against her's.

"Watch where you're going in future." She whispered. Perrie smiled, her thumb caressing Jade's cheekbone and the brunette blushed. Jade pushed herself back to stand up, holding her hand out which the blonde grabbed returning the smile. The girls walked into the bedroom, Jade falling backwards on the bed with Perrie hovering just over her. They started slow and gentle at first not wanting to rush things. Perrie pressing tender, closed mouthed kisses down from Jade's left ear all the way down to her collarbone before leaving open mouthed kisses down the column of her throat. The brunette pushed her hands under the blonde's t-shirt, palms brushing the smooth skin as she lifted the t-shirt over her head.

"Off." The younger geordie whispered tugging at the bottom of the older geordie's t-shirt. Jade slowly and teasingly took her top off, revealing her defined abs and flat stomach before revealing her small but perky breasts with nipples instantly hardening in the cold air. The brunette's hands quickly crossed over her chest. "You're beautiful." Perrie whispered, peeling the older geordie's hands away from her body. Perrie's lips started to pepper kisses across the tan skin, causing the brunette's back to arch into the touch, a sigh escaping her own lips. The blonde's lips wrapped around one of Jade's nipples, her thumb rolling over the other one causing them to harden even more. Perrie's hand started to trail up the older geordie's thigh, flicking her waistband before trailing back down as her lips pressed against Jade's again.

"You know you are allowed to take them off." Jade panted.

"I'm just enjoying teasing you for the moment." The blonde said mischieviously. Her pale fingers gliding up the inside of Jade's thigh gently brushing where the brunette wanted her before gliding back down. Jade decided she couldn't take it anymore and rolled them over so she was on top, knees either side of the blonde's hips. The brunette leant down and started to pepper kisses slowly down Perrie's stomach. The blonde's breath hitched and her muscles started to tighten, she wove her hand through the brunette locks in encouragement. A small moan was let out when Jade pulled down her waistband just enough so she could lick across where it once sat. The blonde brought her back up to her lips her fingers trailing down the brunette's spine causing a series of shivers and goosebumps to arise. Perrie pushed both her hands down Jade's pyjama shorts, groping her bum as they kissed. The younger geordie's hands moved to the brunette's hips raising them so her bum was in the air. Jade's teeth grazed Perrie's earlobe before biting it and pulling. Perrie groaned and slapped Jade's arse. The smaller geordie gasped and moaned. The blonde looked at her, biting her lip, eyes darkening even further.

"I would never have had you down as someone who likes spanking." Perrie said sarcastically as she raised an eyebrow, knowing full well that Jade loved it from previous experiences. Jade smirked and pulled her shorts off throwing them somewhere before ripping the blonde's shorts off as well, causing the blonde to bite her lip. The brunette spread Perrie's legs before placing herself between them.

"It's not your lip you should be biting." Jade said leaning down and attaching their lips again. Perrie's teeth tugged on the brunette's, their noses bumping against each other. The brunette rolled her hips down causing Perrie to moan and throw her head back. "I don't recon it's going to take long to get you off." Jade mumbled as her lips sucked on the smooth skin of Perrie's neck her hips continuing to grind down on Perrie's. The girls sat up with Perrie's legs loosely around the brunette's waist, Jade still grinding against her. Moans and profanities escaping their mouths. "Ahh...fuck!" The blonde worked on a love bite behind the smaller geordie's ear sucking harshly at the tender skin there, whilst Jade's nails glided across the pale skin of Perrie's back leaving red marks in their wake; the blonde girl's back muscles coiling under Jade's finger tips. "Ahh...shit Jade." Jade pushed the pale girl back on the bed causing her to wince as she lay on her fresh marks. The brunette continued to pound her hips into her, the bed shaking from the force.

"Fuck Jade!"

"That's what...you're doing...isn't it?" Jade panted.

"Faster Jade! Ah faster!" Jade rested her forehead against the blonde's watching as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Both of the girls' breathing was completely erratic. Perrie had a grip on Jade's arse, spanking her every so often, using her own hips to grind into her causing an even greater sensation.

"Oh my god." Perrie moaned. "Ah...ah...ah...fuck." The blonde became undone back arching of the bed, profanities filling the room. "That...was...amazing." She panted before moving behind Jade making her bum grind into her. She pulled the brunette up so her back was resting against the blonde's front. The pale fingers tenderly started to brush along her thigh again. Jade grabbed her hand and placed it against her crotch.

"Please." Jade pleaded. Perrie smirked and started to move her fingers between Jade's folds earning moans. Jade's fingers reached behind her and knotted into the blonde locks. The younger geordie's hips ground into the brunette's bum as her fingers continued to roll around her clit. "Fuck...Perrie." Jade breathed as the blonde started to leave sloppy kisses down her neck and shoulder. Hands started to grab anything they could possibly get hold of. The actions became faster and faster. "Ah...ah...ah...oh my god....fuck!" Both girls became undone, names loudly moaned and warm liquid mixing together. Perrie collapsed on her back, Jade collapsing next to her. They stared at the ceiling for a bit trying to regain their breath. After a while they pulled the covers over them, Jade throwing an arm over Perrie's waist.

"I love you Jade." Perrie said kissing the top of the brunette's head.

"Love you Perrie." Jade kissed Perrie's cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 932 30
Jade and Perrie have been friends for most of their lives. What will happen when they find out some devastating news? Follow the story of our favour...
14.2K 343 24
"Jade Thirlwall, The Little Mix Star, has Gone Off The Rails" "Perrie Edwards, TORN by the calling off of Engagement with Pop Star Zayn Malik" What h...
91.1K 3K 19
Jade and Perrie. Perrie and Jade. Best friends forever, or so Perrie thought until one day Jade leaves without even a goodbye. Years later, Perrie's...
39.3K 1.2K 20
Jade and Perrie have been best friends since diapers. But when Jade gets a scholarship to go to a university is America, the two are forced apart. No...