๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๏ฟฝ...

Por Aliashateswriting

"๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.." แด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด๊œฐ แด˜แดส€แด›ส€แด€สแด‡แด… สŸษชแด‡๊œฑ! ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, It's been 2 years. Finn ha... Mรกs

๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐€/๐
A/N - Welcome back babez~!
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’

2.3K 61 28
Por Aliashateswriting

CHAPTER FOUR:

CHAMBER OF REFLECTIONS

Her breathing slowed down. They stared at each other for a good minute or so. Finn felt his heart beat increase heavily. She looked away and wiped her tears. Finn continued staring at her, she let out a deep sigh, "Are you just going to stare?"

He quickly turned away and stared at the waves. They didn't say a word to each other, Y/n's eyes trailed off and focused on the rocks. She huffed heavily and started tugging on her shirt out of awkwardness. 

Finn felt weird. He came here to release his thoughts and pent up energy but it was all coming back to him. He bit his lip and turned to Y/n. "Y-Y/n- I'm-I uh. I'm sorry-" She looked back at him, "I-Its fine. Its all behind me now.." 

"Its all in the past.." She mumbled, deep down she knew she was lying to herself. Finn stared deeply into her eyes, She stood up and looked back at him. "I- uhm wish you luck in this world Finn, and I hope your happy were ever life leads you." 

She walked off leaving Finn alone, he just felt a part of his soul crash down. A part of him wanted Y/n but another part of him needed to heal. A part of Finn that never got to heal. There was always something he was missing.

With Y/n he felt complete but in that moment, the moment she wished him luck. He could feel the broken side, completely fall apart. He could feel the tears run down his cheeks. He didn't know why he was sad.

He had lost Y/n numerous times before, but this time he felt as if he had lost her completely. He sighed to himself believing it was just heart break that he never got over. He stood up and walked down to the lake. Once he got there, he felt calmer.

More collective, he sighed to himself and sat on a rock. Finn stared as his reflection in the water that was perfectly complemented by the moonlight. All his thoughts were filled off memories of Y/n and him. 

He kicked a rock and started walking back to his car. He huffed loudly and continued walking.

彡★

Y/n had just made her way back to the car, she got in and Wyatt stared at her. "Don't look at me like that, just drive Wy.." She sniffed. Wyatt nodded and started to drive away from the location. Wyatt scrunched his eye brows. "What happened over there?"

She sighed, "Nothing. Nothing happened." He huffed annoyedly, "You can talk to me ya know." Y/n simply rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Can you just drive me back to my hotel room please." 

The whole drive was silent between the two siblings. Once they got back to her hotel, Wyatt waved goodbye and drove back to his house. She walked back to her hotel room, Y/n opened the door to the smell of alcohol and cigarettes in their room.

She huffed loudly as she stared at her friends passed out in the living room, she rolled her eyes and turned off the TV. Y/n walked to her room and laid down in her bed. She pulled the covers over her body and stared at the sealing.

She was contemplating, she thought what just happened was a sign from the universe telling her something. Like a message or something, from fate. A couple days before their trip she had been seeing Finn around campus- Well thinking she had.

In reality she did, eventually all these thoughts came to a halt and she drifted off to sleep.

彡★

"Y/n! Wakey Wakey!" Nia screamed, Y/n opened her eyes to see Nia standing there watching over her like a bird watching its prey. She yawned, "Ugh, what time is it?" Nia shrugged and looked over to the bedside clock. "About 12."

Y/n huffed and rolled out of bed, she walked into her bathroom and began getting ready for the day when she heard a knock on her bedroom door. "Come in." She said as she continued to brush her teeth.

Nia walked in and sat on her bed as she watched Y/n brush her teeth. "So, you saw Finn didn't you?" Nia asked quietly, Y/n's eyes widened she quickly spat out the toothpaste and wiped her mouth. 

She gasped, "I-I uhm, how you know?" Nia chuckled quietly to herself and continued to stare down Y/n. She patted the bed, gesturing Y/n to sit down next to her. Y/n placed her toothbrush down and sat next to Nia. 

"You talk a LOT in your sleep." Nia mentioned, Y/n stayed silent. Nia pondered, "When you went out with Wyatt, you saw him didn't you." Y/n paused for a minute just to thinking to herself, "I-I didn't plan on seeing him okay. Its not like I wanted to see him!"

Nia placed her arm on Y/n's shoulder, "Look, if you want to talk about it we can. I'm not gonna force you alright." Nia sighed. Y/n huffed rather loudly and started to tear up. "You remember that Q-Quarry that I sh-owed you l-last summer.." 

Nia nodded in agreement, "The one down by harbor?" Y/n smirked and nodded, "I went there, to release my feelings and thoughts. But.." Y/n paused and turned to Nia sadly, Y/n cried, "H-He w-was there.." 

Nia hugged her tightly, "Its okay Y/n. Let it out." Y/n started sobbing into her shoulder. Then Millie, Lily, and Bri walked in the room. Lily sighed, "What happened Y/n?" The three girls sat next to them. Nia and Y/n pulled away,

Nia jeered, "Y/n saw Finn." Millie gasped and hugged Y/n. "Shh, Y/n Its okay.." Bri stood up and was about to walk out. "Where are you-" "I'm gonna go BEAT A BITCH!" Bri shouted, then Kalden grabbed her.

"I'll deal with her, yall do your magic." Kalden said as he dragged her out the room. "Wait who's Finn again?" Lily asked. Nia huffed loudly, "Finn is her dumbass 'Ex bestfriend' The toxic one remember?" Millie explained.

Lily nodded, "Can you show me a pic of him?" Lily asked, Millie grabbed Y/n's phone and showed her a picture. "Wait- he goes to our school- Hes the one dating Maddie." Lily mentioned, Y/n heart stopped for a moment. 

"WAIT WHAT?"

~AND SCENE~

This chapter is LOWKEY MAKING ME DEPRESSED PLEASE HELP ME! Thank you, but like- why I wonder, why did Y/n just walk off? I wonder why she didn't say anything else to Finn. Hmm. BUT LIKE THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER, I'M SORRY IF THIS MADE YOU SAD :((( 

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

701K 11.7K 68
โWhat's your instagram?โž He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. โ” sequel is out! edited alot of chapters.
1.7K 32 3
"๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ? ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐... ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." {๐๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐š ร— ๐‘...
35.4K 731 34
"๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
49.8K 678 52
Y/n's life has never been easy since her dad left. Her mom laced up on drugs and alcohol making her very abusive. She's grateful for the friends she...