PAIN IS AN OLD FRIEND

By OLMEC21

After being thrown out a window by you're so called mother you ran and got to Salem's castle and began to be... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2

BIO

496 5 2
By OLMEC21

Name: (f/n) Shimada.

Codename: Genji or Oni.

Looks:

Armor:

Personality: ruthless, uncaring, bloodthirsty and void of any positive feeling to everyone he does not care for.

Kind, caring, paciente, quiet, helpful and a softy to animals to those he cares for.

Weapons:

Katana:

Shuriken's:

Power: Chakra-through immense training and meditation you manage to unlock something far greater than aura.(all elemental jutsu's and kage bunshin.

Green dragon: Oni skin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
395K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...