Fearless (mafiafell Sans x Fr...

By Blood_Stained_Rose

PLEASE READ UNTIL END OF DESCRIPTION!! Frisk is a 15 year old girl trying to get by in this big city. You se... More

Frisk
Dream
Mayhem! At the Bar
Burn the bastards
Nervous before singing

Self-confidence is amazing , I think

126 5 1
By Blood_Stained_Rose

(I tried to update sooner, but was going through some things, sorry.) (also I am bad at drawing.)

--------------------------------------------------------no pov-----------------------------------------------------

Frisk is now wide-eyed at the dress that would make any sinner blush just at the idea of a girl dancing with this on or just being out in public in general. This dress was not any ordinary dress that any simple girl could wear, this is a dress made by the famous seamstress Miss Widow. A dress made from silky spider threads that can be adjusted to any body shape, but the length would be the same. There is no bow because it will take the sexiness out of the dress and make it cute. Only a zipper that makes men wish they can unzip and look at her bare back while touching her soft skin as she trembles at every touch. It would be hard not seeing her back considering the dress goes up to her mid-back.

After all, the zipper only reaches mid-back while her upper back is showing. The dress on Chara would have been a black knee-length frill cold shoulder v neck dress with back showing, but on Frisk is a black mid-thigh frill thin cold shoulder v neck dress and half-back showing. Try saying that 5 times fast.

Frisk looks at the dress then herself in the mirror still soaking from the booze poured on her. She looks at the dress again and facepalms.

"Do I need to put this on? Going out there with a freaking towel is less humiliating than wearing this thing."

Frisk paces back and forth deciding whether or not she'll go out there with the dress or continue working while smelling as if she beat Dionysus at drinking. She ends up not wearing the dress and takes off her shirt to let it dry as she has a mini panic attack about telling her parents why she smells like booze. It's not like they care about their 16-year-old daughter working at a speakeasy, no it's all about maintaining their image as the 'perfect family while being dysfunctional.

"Grillby if you can hear me just know that I'm going to your house to take a quick shower!" Frisk shouts as she heads towards the break room that connects to Grillby's house. The people that sold the house to Grillby kept insisting to keep the water. Grillby did keep the water but used it for something different than baths or showers. He used it to extinguish certain out-of-line monsters or torture monsters for information which explains why some parts of the house are very. . . dusty. Frisk thinks that Grillby's is just a speakeasy for monsters and humans to share drinks and talk to one another without being ridiculed and get a chance to just relax without the constant threat of gangs taking over by providing illegal booze. As for the water, she thinks that Grillby has it for the convenience of the customers trying to sober up before heading home.

She goes into a fairly large navy blue Victorian bathroom and white trimmings along the edges with a striking white porcelain bathtub in the center and a sink and a toilet next to it and turns on the light. The curtains also being blue, has a golden rose print that is breathtaking, heck even the ceiling has carvings of roses and a mini chandelier dangling elegantly. The large window is in the center as well, facing the big city lights. She takes off her dress shoes, takes off her Fedora, and undoes her hair as she closes and locks the door. She takes off her shirt and reveals a chest binder, she takes off her pants and reveals a thigh slimmer. Almost imminently the room slightly smells like a concoction of fine oak whisky, Chara's sweet lemon lavender perfume, vomit, and sweat from working 6 plus hours with a 30 min break. It oddly filled Frisk's determination to take a warm bath.

She turns on the faucet that has scented oils mixed in. She doesn't know why it has that.

Maybe for Grillby to take baths without dying perhaps? Frisk thinks as the bathwater rises to the smell of purple orchids while looking at the scar on her thigh. Frisk knows all too well what it means to do something little yet something dangerous. Like that one time when her drunk mother threw a shattered wine glass at her leg for making her angry, which explains the scar, or when her sister pushed her down a flight of stairs just because she got a better teddy bear from Grandma and wanted that one instead. The list goes on and on.

Frisk takes a deep sigh trying to repress those memories and takes off the remaining clothing and shuts the water off. She then lowers herself into the tub slowly savoring every relaxing sensation as she sinks in. She lays there for a few minutes forgetting the stress she experienced today and soaks in the water. She soaks her hair and washes with a shampoo meant for fine hair, a form of shampoo spray that smells like pine and cotton. She scrubs her scalp furiously trying to get sticky whiskey residue off. A few minutes pass as she rubs grime, pukes, and alcohol off. Then relaxes again for a few minutes.

As she's relaxing thoughts come shooting fast as a bullet.

That group of monsters wanted to talk to Grillby didn't seem to be the friendliest or the usual day-to-day monsters she's encountered so far. Why are they there? Why do they need to talk to Grillby? Why did they almost get rid of 'one more useless' thing? As more and more questions pop up she gets more and more nervous. What would have happened if Grillby wasn't there? Why did they come on a day when Chara was supposed to perform? Then it hits.

"Those three might be from the mob."She sits up quickly as she becomes more nervous than before. More and more negative thoughts come through.

If they are from the mob does that mean Grillby is paying a protection fee? Is Grillby going to be ok? Chara. Chara is supposed to sing today, but she's drunk as hell. What happens if they wanted to see her? Oh shit.

She stands almost falling, steps out, rushes to the towels, and drys off quickly. She wraps it around her body and grabs another towel for her hair.

She unlocks the door and sprints to the break room without thinking. As she nears the break room door she realizes she's only wearing a towel and a towel hat.

"I can't wear alcohol and puke-stained clothes to work, but I can't wear just a towel," Frisk whispers angrily. That's when it donned on her, she has backup clothes in her employee's locker. She opens the door slowly and to her surprise no one was there. Chara, Grillby they were all gone. She rushes over to her locker that has clean 2-month-old clothes that she brought in case of emergency if her mom ever stops by.

Frisk tries to open it only to realize it has a code. She knows the numbers but doesn't know the order.

55   38  05

Wrong

Her hands start to shake as she tries again
05  55  38
Wrong

Cold sweat starts running down her back hoping no one comes in
38  05  55
Correct
She yanks open the lock and takes it out quickly, but still shakes a little.

Nothing has ever sailed so smoothly before in situations like these, she thinks to herself as she opens the locker. There is an almost empty locker lying in a pink envelope that says to Frisk. She opens it hesitantly.

"Dear, Frisk
It's Chara just wanted to let you know I borrowed your shirt and pants, hope you don't need them today. Well, to be more honest I need your shirt and Mike needs your pants. I need your shirt because I'm going swimming today and needed a sun cover, Mike needed pants because he ripped his and couldn't get ahold of his wife. I will give them back and washed before you read this letter.

P.S.  If not then I forgot, could you please tell me I forgot your clothes, thanks. :)"
Dated 2 weeks ago

The only thing in there is just undergarments. Just panties and a bra Frisk forgot along with the other clothing. A bra and panties that fits her without binding. Her heartbeat increases a little bit. Those are the undergarments she bought when she was dating Zander. She thought she was in love, but turns out she just lacked emotional support. Good thing Zander cheated on her with Karen before he got the chance to see them. As she holds the lacy bra and sexy panties memories of her and Zander come rushing through. That butterfly feeling is now dead and the sweet memories she once liked are just another memory to her now. She takes a deep sigh and gently clutches them.

"I was too naïve to think I was loved." A tear rolled down her cheek as she remembers all those sweet nothings he whispered.

She wipes the tear away with the panties and puts them on. She shuts the door furiously imagining it was being slammed into Zander's face and locked it again with the letter in hand.
"Come of Frisk, There are plenty of people out there. Heck, even monsters. Zander was a piece of shit." She hits her locker with her fist.

"He was and still is a piece of shit." She hits again this time even harder making a little dent. Another tear rolls down this time out of anger. Anger for not realizing it sooner.

She looks in the mirror near the door to Grillby's house.

Despite everything, it's still you.

She looks in the mirror and for the first time in a long time, she has self-confidence. She's checking herself out in the mirror and as it said, it's still here. Something caught her eye on the couch. It's a Chara's purse reflecting light. Still filled with confidence she goes over to the couch and gets the dress to try on. At first, it was too tight around the bust and waist, but it slowly stretches to fit her. It doesn't feel tight or lose it fits like a glove. A very comfortable glove.

"I kinda like this," Frisks says to herself while looking in the mirror. The door slams open and Chara comes marching in with a glass of water in her hand and her high heels in the other.

"You LooK amAzing!" Chara shouts and closes the door. Frisk jumps a little still looking in the mirror. She turns around and takes the glass off Charas hand. She brings it up to her nose and sniffs. Water. It's just water. She gives it back to Chara

"Sorry, I'm wearing your dress. I can go take it off as soon as I wash my clothes that you puked on." Frisk apologize. Chara doesn't say anything and walks towards Frisk and zips up her dress. It fits fantastically.

"Well, I don't need it at all. I'm not singing tonight!"Chara soberly cheered. As she leans against Frisk for support.

"Why?!"

"Because Grillby said he doesn't want another Valentine's day fiasco." Chara cheered. One Valentine Chara was supposed to sing, got drunk, and was singing in cursive while cupid gave out hot chocolate with tequila.

"He also said you're covering for me!" Chara smiles. She goes to the couch and gestures at Frisk to come with her. This does not fill frisk with determination it fills her with anxiety and pressure.

"But you are the one who sings! I'm the cross-dressing weirdo who's a waitress! I don't know the proper singing etiquette." Frisk shouts

"I'm stIlL DruNK a Lil. You HaVe to." Chara says. Both of them sit on the couch and talk about etiquette. Frisk warms up by using scales with Chara hoping that it'll make Chara sober enough to sing. Silence fills the room until knocking is heard.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Grillby opens the door and leads 3 monsters in to meet the Chara and Frisk. They are those silhouettes that Frisk helped. Skeletons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 118K 75
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
220K 10.5K 53
𝐀𝐧 π”π§πœπ¨π§π―πžπ§π­π’π¨π§πšπ₯ π‹π¨π―πž 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 "From this day forward, I will dedicate my life to avenging my sister's years of misery." κ•₯κ•₯κ•₯ S...
685K 98K 37
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
510K 32.2K 66
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...