Forever ( A Princeton love...

By RPJ__1

Kennedy is 17 years old and is finishing Highschool. But what will happen when she gets kidnapped and falls i... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Self promo.
Wow.

21.

1.7K 50 12
By RPJ__1

Kennedy's POV

I was starving. I woke up and it was night time. My head hurted badly.

I looked over and saw Jacob, he had tear stains on his cheeks, his face was red.

I leaned over and kissed him.

I got up and went downstairs and saw sum orange juice, crackers, and soup.

I warmed it up and ate. It was so so good.

Jacob's POV

I turned over and realized Ken wasn't next to me.
I panicked.

"KEN!! KENNEDY!!"

"Yea?"

She stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"Whats wrong J? Are you okay?"

"I am now"

I ran and hugged her.

She kissed my cheek.

"Im sorry ken. Im so sorry its al-"

She cut me off mid-sentence and kissed me.

"I forgive you, and I'm sorry also."

"Don't be. It's okay..." I said giving here a reassuring smile.

I stared at her, she was so beautiful, so gorgeous. I love her so much.

"Uh Jay?"

"Yes beautiful?"

"Im still hungry."

I chuckled

"Okay, babe well , what do you want?"

Kennedy's POV

"Steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, String beans, not from the can, and sprite?"

He looked at me as if I had spoken a different language.

"Yea... coming right up."

He said in a dry tone. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

I wrapped my arms around his waist.

" I love you Jacob."

"I love you too Kennedy. Now go so I can make our food."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 10.4K 59
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
345K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.2M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...