3.

Kennedy's POV

This stranger that sat upon my bed scared me. He wore all black. He appeared to blend in with the dark. The only thing i could see was his face and hair. His light skin tone contrasted with the darkness around him. His hair, was in a poofy, curly afro. It looked very soft.

I looked into his eyes. His eyes were gorgeous. A medium dark color, his lips were big and looked very soft. He had to be in his early 20's. Maybe 19.

"What do you mean!? Im not going with you!"

He chuckled. Why did he find my distress amusing?

"Your so feisty Kennedy. I love that about you."

"Please. I don't find anything here amusing."

I stood up and got in his face. He towered over me.

I regained my courage, height doesn't matter.

"Look! I don't know who you are!! But you got to go! Understand?"

He just looked at me, licked his lips and smirked. He placed his arms around my waist grabbing my ass, bringing me, closer.

I tried to fight him off. I hit him, I pushed him. There was no use.

"Your so sexy mi amour." He said softly in my ear.

I felt his lips on my neck.

I pushed him, he pulled me tighter, closer. I felt his body heat, I smelled his cologne.

I pulled at his hair, hit him in the head.

He growled. "Ooo yes mami, I like it rough!"

He picked me up and threw me on the bed.

Prince's POV

"Please. No. Stop!!"

I kissed her neck, pecking and biting on her skin. Her skin was so soft and sweet. I had to have her. I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her right now. But even if she didn't, she would enjoy this moment.

"Shhhh baby girl it's alright."

She began to cry. I ignored it.

I kissed her passionately, she slowly began to kiss back.

I wanted to take it slow for her.

I slid off her shorts, and panties.
I squeezed her ass, it was so soft and round .

I kissed her from her neck to tummy.
And stopped.

I looked into her glassy eyes. They shimmered in the moonlight. Her tear stained cheeks no longer were wet. She looked at me with lust, filled in her eyes.

I continued...

Kennedy's POV

I arched my back and moaned louder.

"Yess!! Faster!!!" I yelled.

He went deeper, faster.

Oh, how I hated this beautiful stranger!

Prince's POV

She moaned in my ear which sent me over the edge. I released, and pulled out.

She was amazing. We both layed there tired.

But I had to finish my plan before it was to late. My beautiful rose was asleep.
I quietly got out of bed and put on my clothes. I grabbed her phone and charger, shutting it down.

I grabbed her and put her in the back seat, blind folding her, tying her hands.
There was no way she was gonna get away.