animal / mileven au.

By bloodlakes

how can something so wrong feel so right? © ava 2019-2020 More

prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
twenty.

nineteen.

6.8K 158 277
By bloodlakes

CHAPTER NINETEEN;
TEN MINUTES.

"fuck, you're so perfect," mike grunted as he brushed one of his hands through her hair, gazing down at the sight of his cock filling her greedy mouth.

her tongue skimmed the underside of his length as she bobbed her head at a steady rhythm, training her eyes on his face. her dainty hands gripped his sides, steadying herself on her knees.

he was certainly the only guy she'd ever willingly get on her knees in the dusty a/v closet for. at least she opted against a skirt today and settled on jeans so there was some barrier between her knees and the permanent grit of her school.

her delighted hum sent vibrations along his throbbing dick and he moaned. "god, el. just like that," he praised, guiding her head. the way her wide, watering eyes looked up at him made him want to blow his load down her throat right then and there, but he willed himself to prolong the experience. "you love sucking my cock, don't you, baby?"

she replaced the pressure of her mouth with her hand so she could reply, "mh, i love it. let me swallow your cum."

he mouthed a silent 'fuck' before pushing her head back to his dick and entering her mouth again. she happily obliged, moving her hand away from his shaft to cup his balls. his eyes studiously watched her lips encase his hard cock, feeling that familiar pressure begin to build within him as her cheeks hollowed.

his other hand made its way into her chocolatey waves as well, "feels so fucking good." his hips were itching to thrust against her, and for a split second he lost control and fully pushed himself into mouth. "shit, el," he groaned, cursing himself when her already round eyes widened at his sudden gesture. he hastily pulled out of her mouth, "i didn't mean to-"

"do it again," she cut him off, stroking his cock in her hand. "it's okay, mike. it didn't hurt, i was just surprised." she kissed his tip, watching the way his eyes filled with contemplation. she encouraged him even more, "please. please, fuck my mouth."

her crude words sent a shiver down his back and his hands shifted from her hair to the sides of her delicate face. her mouth readily gaped as she eyed his hard length. he filled her mouth with his cock and started thrusting, trying to watch for any implication of discomfort though it was hard because it felt amazing.

he loved the way she sucked his cock, but this was different. fucking her mouth was almost as good as fucking her pussy, and that was saying a lot.

he scoffed as his hips quickened, locking his stare on her watery eyes that didn't dare to look anywhere but up at him. "you like that?" he asked over the sounds her throat was packing. she hummed an enthusiastic 'mhm' and nodded slightly. "fuck, i'm gonna cum down your throat," he seethed, feeling his release grow closer and closer. her eyes were begging and he knew it was only a matter of seconds.

with a final thrust his, his balls hit her chin and his milky cum pumped into her awaiting mouth. he stilled himself as the hot, white liquid drained down her throat and she softly sucked him off to relieve every last drop.

mike muttered a breathless, "oh, fuck," as he pulled himself away from her warm mouth. his hands that gripped the sides of her head moved to cup her cheeks as she gazed up at him. his thumb swiped over her lips before he leaned down to gently kiss them. "fuck, you're so perfect," he mumbled out and kissed her again, letting the kiss linger before he pulled her off her knees.

"keep saying that, and i might start to agree," she giggled and pulled to band of his boxers up to cover him. he took it upon himself to pull his jeans up after that and fasten his belt. she frowned, "well, i should go before-"

a frown pulled across mike's face and he snaked his arms around her thin waist to pull her against him. "go? no, don't go. we have, like, another ten minutes before study hall ends," he whined, taking both her hands into his. he lowered his face into the crook of her neck and pressed petal soft kisses along her skin. "stay," he coaxed as he skimmed his tongue along her earlobe.

she shivered. "why?"

"because i like kissing your neck," he replied in a 'duh' tone before continuing series of open-mouthed embraces down the length of her throat. "you need to be touched."

she titled her head back, giving him more access. "mike," she sighed. "we don't have time for-"

his lips found hers, cutting her off mid sentence. she instantly melted into the kiss, and the thought of leaving the closet retreated further into her mind. "we can... make time," he spoke between kisses.

she really, really wanted to make time, especially with how good his hands felt on the swell of her hips, but they had gotten too comfortable. and now that she knew just how far on the morally gray side daniel was, she knew they needed to be more careful, at least until everything worked out.

if it ever would.

just before she could unlatch her lips, one of his hands trailed from her hip to the apex of her thighs, palming her through her jeans. she sighed into the kiss, fighting herself. she couldn't risk daniel noticing that she's late to class, she really couldn't.

"god," she moaned when his hand rubbed her through the thick fabric. he sunk her lower lip between his teeth, tugging lightly before dipping his tongue back into her mouth.

she moaned at the feel of his tongue thrashing with hers and the steady flexing of his hand where she throbbed. she arched against him, her rational thoughts edging further and further back as her own needs drifted to the forefront.

both of his hands reached for the button of her jeans. she felt her core simmer as she lapped at his mouth, her fingers raking into his nest of curls.

his lips let go of hers with a faint pucker as he unzipped her pants, moving his mouth back to the shell of her ear. "tell me," he rasped.

she would've rolled her eyes if she wasn't so busy burning with desire. she managed a resilient huff and snuck a glance between them were his right hand was tracing the band of her underwear.

"mike," it couldn't been a beg, it could've been a warning. she wasn't sure what it was, she only knew she needed his fingers inside her and he was a dick for reading her.

she felt him smirk. "eight minutes, el. better hurry and tell me," he tormented, letting only his fingertips edge beneath the band.

"touch me," she whined with a jagged breath. his hand dove into the fabric and instantly found her clit like he'd done so many times before. she gasped at how sensitive she was.

he kissed her temple, listening to her breath as it continued catching. "did sucking my dick get you this wet?" he murmured.

she trembled and nodded, folding into him as his finger stroke that bundle of nerves. "please," she begged.

"you want my fingers, hm? want me to fuck your tight, little pussy with my fingers, yeah?" he reveled in the feeling of her fingers now digging into his back, trying to keep herself upright.

she nodded, ducking her head into his chest to hide the flushing of her face. "y-yes."

he gladly obliged and moved his wrist further into her open jeans, his finger trailing along her slit to her soaked pussy. when she shivered against him, he pumped two fingers to her.

"uh," she whimpered into his neck. one of her hands moved from her back to cup his cheek as she heaved.

he kissed the pad of her thumb as it brushed against his lip, still pumping his fingers into her. "you like that, baby?"

she weakly nodded before moaning, "mike."

his left hand, which had been on her ass, moved to hold her hand that was on hide cheek. he pressed a kiss to her palm as she shuttered against him.

"are you gonna cum on my fingers?" he rasped against her wrist, trailing his lips along the soft skin.

before she could even manage to respond, his fingers ceased their sinful motion and his hand vacated her pants. with a cry already on her lips, she felt him push up the sleeve of her thin sweater.

her head lifted to find his stare fixated on the bruises corrupting her olive skin.

"what happened?"

while the dampness and throbbing remained in her underwear, the mood was most definitely killed as his stare hardened to an icy glare.

he repeated, "el, what happened? who did this?"

the bruises were splotchy, but not enough so that anyone could ignore that a large hand had left them. claiming to have fallen wasn't quite an option.

she tugged her wrist from his gentle grasp and immediately pulled her sleeve back down. "i bruise easily," she lied.

his eyes narrowed and he shook his head. "no, you don't. i've slapped your ass enough times to know it. now, what happened?" there was no slyness or amusement in his tone.

judging by rage in his eyes, he had an idea of what happened. of who happened. to avoid those eyes, she busied herself by fixing her jeans. "he got mad at me," she revealed.

when she didn't receive a response, she reluctantly trailed her eyes up to find him fixated on now-covered arm, lost in thought. or no, not thought. more like he was lost in the idea of running daniel over with his car — repeatedly.

when he finally found it within himself to speak, it wasn't in the anger-fuel tone she was expecting. his voice was surprisingly soft and gentle, "he hurt you? he... he hurts you?"

she knew what he was asking. he assumed this wasn't the first time and he was right. this was just the first time she had a bruise — multiple bruises, actually — to prove it.

it started with some heated arguments and she thought maybe she deserved it, maybe she deserved the name calling and the wrath daniel could emit because she was a dirty cheater. she even dusted it off when he pushed her to the ground at the party, but every time she's glimpsed at her wrist the past few days, that feeling inside, that fear — she knew she didn't deserve that.

"i saw him with someone else. i tried to end things. he got angry, angrier than normal," she vaguely explained, somehow leaving out the part where the someone else was another boy.

the softness vanished from his features and the fury returned. "you tried to end things and he grabbed you?"

el nodded, her gaze faltering. "he's gotten mad before, really mad. scary mad, but it was different. he was different." she shook her head, banishing the memories.

"you have to break up with him, el. you have to get away from him, or i swear to god, i'll-"

"he's gay."

absolute shock painted his charming features as he replayed her words, sure he must've misheard. "gay?" no distaste or disgust in his words of course, just surprise. maybe a little disdain, but that was just because of the fact that they're discussing daniel fucking watson.

she nodded once again. "i saw him with a boy. he freaked out and then he got mad and grabbed me when i tried to..." she trailed off, shaking her head.

"fuck," mike seethed.

the bell sounded, ending their final ten minutes that had somehow felt like an eternity.

"i'll see you later," el dismissed, reaching towards the desk for her jacket and bag before he caught her hands.

his face neared hers and his eyes were once again delicate as they stared beyond the wall she had put up. "we're going to figure this out. soon, i promise. i'm done. i don't want you around him at all. ever again. i'm done with candy. i don't care what they do about it, i just want you," he promised, releasing her hands and cupping her cheeks.

and god, she loved those words. the words she'd imagined him saying a thousand times and now she was finally hearing them and they were a million times better than her imagination.

he just wanted her.

"i just want you, too," she confessed.

she loved him.

he kissed her tenderly, a stark contrast from their usual hungry embraces. beats passed before they pulled away, an inkling to get to class looming in their minds.

"i'll sneak over later," he assured, grabbing her stuff and passing it to her.

she smiled. "later," she agreed and slipped out the closet before and forced herself toward her next class before she ended up staying in that dusty a/v closet until the end of the school day.

as she sauntered through the halls, that small smiles remained on her faintly swollen lips because she finally knew he wanted her.

just her.

...

a/n: lmao almost 20 chapters and i have been winging it the whole damn time. this chapter had a lot going on lol hope u enjoyed!! thx for reading!!

word count: 2251

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 268 27
every story needs closure. el thought their closure would always be bad, but maybe it just wasn't as permanent as she thought. (mileven au)
6.7K 187 25
⋆。°✩˗Celebrity crushes never come true... Well never say never ⋆。°✩˗ Restarted: 12/03/23 Finished: 09/04/23
2.4K 57 16
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻, 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀...
360K 17.8K 62
𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗥 „𝗇𝗈, 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗋" 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗎�...