Jojo's Bizarre Adventure | Im...

By FeirceAngel

Imagines for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure! Will have: • fluff • angst • yandere • lime Will not have: • lemon ___... More

| Introduction | Requests CLOSED|
| Imagine #1 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #2 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #3 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #4 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #5 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #6 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #7 | Pillar Men
| Imagine #8 | Jean Pierre Polnareff
| Imagine #9 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #10 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #11 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #12 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #13 | Jean Pierre Polnareff
| Imagine #14 | Kars
| Imagine #15 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #16 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #17 | Kars
| Imagine #18 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #20 | Dio Brando
| Imagine #21 | Pannacotta Fugo
| Imagine #22 | Bruno Bucciarati
| Imagine #23 | Giorno Giovanna
| Imagine #24 | La Squadra
| Imagine #25 | Kars
| Imagine #26 | Passione
| Imagine #27 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #28 | Passione
| Imagine #29 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #30 | Giorno Giovanna
| Imagine #31 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #32 | Stardust Crusaders
| Request #1 | Caesar Zeppeli
| Request #2 | Rohan Kishibe
| Request #3 | Josuke Higashikata
| Request #4 | Dio Brando
| Request #5 | Okuyasu Nijimura
| Request #6 | Guido Mista
| Request #7 | Pannacotta Fugo
| Request #8 | Robert E. O. Speedwagon
| Request #9 | Josuke Higashikata & Rohan Kishibe
| Request #10 | Noriaki Kakyoin
| Request #11 | Dio Brando
|Request #12 | Santana
| Request #13 | Jotaro Kujo
| Request #14 | Josuke Higashikata
| Request #15 | Jean Pierre Polnareff
| Request #16 | Dio Brando

| Imagine #19 | Jotaro Kujo

6.5K 169 94
By FeirceAngel

Title: "Rainstorm"

Pairing: Jotaro x reader

Type: fluff

A/n: I've been sad lately, so this cute Jotaro fluff is my medicine 💕

Word Count: 1221

~

~

It's raining.

You typically don't mind rain, in fact, you rather enjoy it. Today is an exception, though.

Monday's are always awful, especially when school bullies decide to target you for the whole day. Honestly, they should do something better with their time then make fun of you.

Sighing, you stare out the window as the seconds tick by. Three minutes till school's out.

Three minutes which seem to last an eternity.

Water droplets dribble down the glass in front of your eyes, making you smile. Then you remember that you didn't bring an umbrella today. After all, it was sunny when you woke up.

Across from you, in the very back corner, Jotaro leans back in his seat, already done the worksheet.

He observes you with his usual cool demeanour, peering from beneath his hat. His lips twitch at your adorable smile as you watch the rain. He notices how your smile disappears in an instant.

The shrill ringing of the bell interrupts your daydreams.

Scrambling, you gather your things and unceremoniously dump them into your backpack.

Eyes downcast, you find yourself trapped in the stream of students rushing out the doors. A solid hand rests on your shoulder as you trip on someone's bag. The hand steadies you.

Turning, you smile up at Jotaro, "Thanks."

"No problem," is his gruff reply.

You continue walking, this time treading more carefully. A wall of students blocks the main doors, groaning at the downpour.

You simply slip past them, ready to get soaking wet on your walk home. The powerful figure behind you doesn't leave, staying close to you.

A drop splatters right on your nose, making you giggle.

To Jotaro, the sound of your laugh is pure music.

He fishes out an umbrella, unfolding it and holding it above you and him. Noticing the lack of rainfall, you look upwards.

"Oh, Jotaro! I didn't know you had an umbrella! So smart," you add the last part in a whisper, smiling brightly.

He looks down at you.

Seeing you beam, he can't help a small smile of his own from breaking through his hardened exterior.

"I'll walk you home."

You move closer to his side, so that the umbrella covers more of you both, "Okay."

Arms brushing, you can't help but grin as you splash through a large puddle. Your shoes are soaked, but you don't care.

Realizing that you accidentally splashed Jotaro's pants as well as your own, you shrink back, "Sorry..."

"It's alright," he reassures, surprising you.

Your grin returns, the pattering of the rain on the black umbrella and the streets calming.

"I really like the rain, y'know? It's so peaceful," you mention.

Of course, as you said that, a loud crack of thunder proves you wrong.

Startled, you jolt, stopping abruptly.

Jotaro chuckles, "You sure about that?"

You rub the back of your neck, "It's peaceful when there isn't thunder."

He snorts and keeps walking with you at his side. A flash of lightning sparkles through the clouds.

"The storm's getting worse," you look at Hotaro nervously.

He senses your anxiousness and links his arm with yours, "It's fine."

You blush at his action, noticing his own cheeks going pink.

The walk is cut short as your house comes into view. An even louder boom sounds too close for comfort.

"You should come in, it's dangerous out here," you insist, opening the door wide, "My parents won't mind."

He seems to hesitate before he closers the umbrella. He squeezes through the door, wiping his feet on the mat. You do the same, shuttling the door behind you.

"Thanks," he says.

You shrug, "I should be thanking you, since you shared your umbrella and walked me home."

He stands there awkwardly as you walk into the living room.

"Oh, where are my manners," you curse yourself, "If you want to take off your coat, the coat rack is right there. Do you want a drink or a snack? Supper isn't ready yet, but there'll be enough for you to eat with us."

"I'll leave my coat on."

You smile knowingly, "I thought so. I've never seen you without it... Not that I've been watching you that closely. I mean, we're in a bunch of the same classes and I've known you for years..."

You look into his amused face, "And now I'm rambling. Anyways, drink?"

"Water would be nice."

"This way," you lead him to the kitchen.

Your mother greets you, "Y/n! How was school?"

Grabbing a cup, you fill it with water and hand it to your schoolmate, "It, uh, it was fine. Mom, is it alright for Jotaro to stay for supper?" You face Jotaro, "If you want to."

Your mother doesn't let him answer, "Of course he can stay! The storm really is getting rough, I would feel so guilty making him leave. He can stay as long as he likes."

He nods his head, "Thank you."

You poke him, a silent way to say 'follow me'. He walks behind you as you guide him to your rather spacious room.

Realizing that you have a boy, and a really hot one at that, in your room, you smile sheepishly, "I don't want my family to bug you. We can hang here until the food's ready."

He doesn't say anything, but he does smile at your thoughtfulness. You motion around your room. There's a bed and an office chair located at a desk.

"Sit wherever you want. Make yourself comfortable."

He takes the offer, seating himself in the chair as you take the bed.

"Do you have any homework?"

Jotaro's shakes his head.

"If you want, you can read any of my books," you point to your overflowing bookshelf. "Sorry if there isn't any you like. I have to do some homework and I don't want you to be bored."

"It's fine," he says as you get your work out and start to scribble answers.

His fingers trail over the spines if the books, landing on one of interest to him. He begins to read it, occasionally sneaking glances at your focused form.

He's still having trouble believing that you actually invited him into your house. Sure, he's talked with you quite a few times, more than anyone else at school, in fact. But, he's surprised. And excited.

He's liked you for months now, so being here is amazing for him.

|||||

Done your homework, you talk with Jotaro before your mom announces that dinner is ready.

"Sorry in advance," you whisper, "They like talking."

He chuckles inwardly at her hushed tone.

Dinner goes by smoothly, much to your delight. The storm raging outside has also dissipated, meaning that it's time for Jotaro to leave.

You walk him to the door, "Thanks for everything."

"I should thank you."

You shrug, "It was nice. Having you over, I mean."

"Yeah, I enjoyed it too."

"Maybe... maybe we could do this again sometime?" You ask shyly.

He smiles, "I'd like that."

Before you can back out, you quickly peck his cheek, giving him a kiss.

"Be safe out there," you mumble, blushing.

His eyes widen, and his hand ghosts over the area you kissed, "I will. See you tomorrow, Y/n."

"Bye, Jotaro."

"Call me Jojo," he states as he turns his back to you.

You grin, "Alright, Jojo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 50.9K 155
Starting in 19th century England, where will (Y/N)'s ludicrous escapade take her? Based off the animes, but events may be different. Some yandere cha...
33.9K 704 83
Spotify playlist of the songs in this book: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7A4vNlcKqaosD6tLz3FnPh?si=dkMOHrAeSrKSbrDOs8oY3A Mostly JJBA x Reader...
253K 4.9K 68
*REQUESTS CLOSED* JoJo's Bizarre Adventure loves you!!! (Warning: Mostly Jotaro x reader) (I don't own any of these characters or the Jjba cinematic...
44.7K 1.3K 26
For this story,it'll include: •Jonathan Joestar •Joseph Joestar •Jotaro Kujo •Josuke Higashikata •Giorno Giovanna •Jolyne Kujo ___________________...