Roommates | [kth.jjk]

By milaaxr

Ex best friends Jungkook and Taehyung are fatefully paired together to share a room for four weeks on a schoo... More

prologue + more
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. [M]
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30. [M]
31. [M]
32. [M]
33.
34.
35. [M]
36. [M]
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
epilogue [M]
1. [bonus]
2. [bonus]
3. [bonus] [M]
DRAMA CLUB

15.

13.1K 827 404
By milaaxr

C H A P T E R
FIFTEEN:

Jungkook can't stop himself from crying. His embarrassment shoots through his veins when he realizes that Taehyung is cradling, but even that can't stop the tears from falling rapidly, or the pain in Jungkook's heart. Taehyung's eyes widen when he realizes that Jungkook can't stop, so he holds the small boy even tighter in his large arms, never letting him go. He places his chin on Jungkook's head softly, closing his eyes. The blue eyed boy finds comfort where he's trying to give comfort. Jungkook latches onto Taehyung's baggy shirt, rocking back and forth, eyes swollen.

The two boys hold each other a little longer, before Taehyung tries to back away from the smaller boy to take a good look at Jungkook. However, Jungkook makes grabby hands to Taehyung, forcing him back into an embrace. Taehyung's heart paces when Jungkook's tighten around him, "I'm sorry," Jungkook sniffles, his sweater paws wrapped around Taehyung. Taehyung is in shock, not expecting Jungkook to even want to be near his embrace. Taehyung shakes  his head, burying his nose in the smaller boys neck. "It's okay Jungkook...if you're comfortable enough, do you maybe want to tell me what's up?"

Jungkook moves away from Taehyung, staring down at his thin fingers, shaking his head, "...I don't want to burden you, plus you wouldn't understand," the cherry haired boy stammers out, voice small and brittle, like one touch was ready to break it permanently. Taehyung observes Jungkook's body language, seeing that the boy was pent up and full of his emotions. Taehyung shuffles close to Taehyung, leaning against the door, staring at the back of Jungkook's red head. "Sometimes Jungkook, it's better to make someone who doesn't understand, understand – rather than bottle up your emotions and then soon implode."

Jungkook doesn't say anything in return, but sniffles, wiping his eyes with his sweater covered fingers, "I've already imploded...but thanks Taehyung, for trying." Taehyung sighs, "well, let me tell you something. When my dad left, and...I pushed you away stupidly, I had no one. My mum...she had no one too but we could never connect over being lonely. We couldn't become close because she knew that I was always going to be much closer to my dad. However looking back, the stupidest thing I did, was not admitting to her how much the divorce affected me, and how lonely I was."

Jungkook looks up to Taehyung with wide eyes, his fingers tingle when he he sees Taehyung looking back at him with a fire in his blue eyes. Jungkook mouth opens and closes like a fish out of water, "Taehyung...I don't know what to say." Taehyung shrugs, standing up, "I'm not asking you to say anything at all. I don't want you to pity me, or hate me, even though you have all the reason to. I'm just showing you that maybe it's better to open up before it gets harder in the long run."

Again, Jungkook is flabbergasted at Taehyung's wise words. He stares up at Taehyung, eyes wide. Taehyung smiles softly and offers the cherry haired boy a hand, "I'm not going to bite," he laughs. Jungkook looks back and forth between Taehyung's hand and his own, before softly placing his small one on Taehyung's larger one softly. Taehyung wraps his hand around Jungkook's tightly, helping the smaller boy to stand up. "I figure if you're going to open up, then we have a lot to talk about." Jungkook's puffy eyes look down at the floor, before he nods quickly, moving to sit on his bed.

Taehyung follows after the smaller boy, sitting next to him, leaving a thin gap in between them. Jungkook fiddles with his fingers before sighing, looking up to the ceiling. Taehyung doesn't say anything, giving Jungkook the moment of silence, to allow his own thoughts to die over before he decided to speak. But Jungkook felt suffocated with the silence, so he room a brave deep breath, and turned to Taehyung, "every now and then, I fall into this deep dark pit, and I don't know how to get out of it. I do stupid things that I know I'm going to regret after an hour. But I don't know how to ask for help,"

Taehyung slowly leaves a trail of burning fire on Jungkook's cold body as his blue eyes scan from the tips of his pink fingers, to his own brown eyes. Jungkook takes in a deep breath when Taehyung smiles softly, taking his large hand, holding Jungkook's smaller one tightly.

Jungkook looks at the ground, fearing that if he looks into Taehyung's vibrant eyes, all of his emotions would spill out in a matter of seconds, and he didn't want that. Under any circumstances.

Taehyung sighs quietly when he notices Jungkook avoiding his eyes. "So what's the stupid thing that you did this time?" Taehyung asks, rubbing his thumb on Jungkook's palm. Jungkook's brown eyes fall on their intertwined hands, he felt like they were made for each other. They fit so perfectly. Very slowly, he looks up at Taehyung, holding his gaze for s heated moment, before snapping back into reality, "... I distanced myself from Wendy..." Jungkook says softly, the words becoming stuck in his throat. Taehyung's eyes widen, the words coming out of Jungkook's mouth so weird and unfamiliar.

"Why?"

Jungkook shakes his head, and leans into Taehyung's embrace, "I don't know," he whispers softly, hesitantly resting his head on Taehyung's broad shoulders. Taehyung cranes his neck to look down at the different tufts of red hair sticking up in many different directions. Taehyung doesn't say anything, feeling hopeless.

His heart is telling him to do everything in his mind to help Jungkook feel better, but mentally he doesn't know where to start from.

It was enough to show Taehyung that both of the boys were scorned, and they were messy. Messy with the way they handled things, messy with the way they thought of the things. In retrospect, they were the same. Just two lonely kids, trying to find themselves before the light runs out.

"Well, if anything, don't do what I did. You and Wendy, you have such a beautiful friendship. Don't make the same mistake that I did by letting you go." Jungkook looks up to Taehyung, his puffy eyes watering, lips parted and plumped, "y-you...you think that was a mistake?"

Taehyung doesn't say anything, his words caught in his throat all of a sudden.

The room was starting to get even darker than before, and the taller boy could still hear the rain splashing away. Taehyung runs his hand through his black wavy locks, looking for an answer until he comes to a simple word that would change almost everything between the cherry haired boy and the blue eyed boy.

"Yes."

Jungkook's doe eyes widen slightly, and his heart beat paces faster, and he's suddenly aware of the close proximity between the two. Taehyung also realises this, and holds onto Jungkook's hand even tighter than before. He tries his best to keep away from the temptations of staring down at the smaller boys pink lips, but he can't help himself.

His eyes leave a trail of tingles and blush on Jungkook's face, the already rouged cheeks of Jungkook, becoming redder. Jungkook shifts in a way that he's facing Taehyung properly, and Taehyung slowly raises his hand, cupping Jungkook's sharp jaw in his large hands. "Taehyung, I–" Jungkook begins, but his words stop when he looks into Taehyung's eyes.

From what was always distant and cold, Jungkook was now seeing things clearer, like the cloudy glass was just cleaned. Like the light was turned on. Taehyung was feeling the same exact way, conflicted, confused, every single emotion wrapped up into one tight ball that was just ready to implode.

Jungkook hesitates for a moment, before taking his own hands, and holding them over Taehyung's, closing  his eyes tightly, feeling the comforting warmth of Taehyung's skin on his own.

Taehyung can't explain what he's feeling, but it...it's like the whole in his heart that could never be filled, was beginning to construct again. Getting ready to be filled up. And that sets him off. He doesn't know why he's feeling like this, but he promises himself that he's never going to let go of the pure comfort and bliss he's getting from this moment.

Jungkook opens his eyes, seeing Taehyung with an unexplainable fire in his eyes, Jungkook's hands involuntarily move to around Taehyung's wide shoulders, holding him tightly, whereas Taehyung's slim fingers hold Jungkook in place, tilting his face upwards.

Jungkook knows what's coming next. Anyone could tell what was going to happen. But was Jungkook ready to strip away all of his walls again? Was this a good thing? Was Taehyung the person he needed to find himself? And why was he feeling bittersweet in his heart?

That single question, knocks Jungkook back into reality, and he pushes himself away from Taehyung's embrace, standing up, "it's getting dark, I should...yeah, I should turn on the lights and–"

Jungkook tries to walk past Taehyung but Taehyung stands up, grabbing his hand once again. Jungkook's heart flutters, and he swears that his heart skipped a beat in that moment.

"Taehyung–"

The blue eyed boy doesn't let the smaller boy continue, and presses his lips against Jungkook's, holding him softly, like Jungkook was a fragile piece of rare China. Jungkook's doe eyes widen as he registers that Kim Taehyung is kissing him. His body is stiff for a second before he starts to melt and mould into Taehyung's body.

Taehyung rests one hand on Jungkook's curved waist, pulling him closer, while the others rests behind his head, he massages Jungkook's scalp, trying to make the smaller boy feel more comfortable.

But what he didn't know was that Jungkook was very comfortable. Jungkook returns the kiss with the up most energy, trying his best to seem like he's good at it. Jungkook can't fight the butterflies in his stomach and the pleasure he's getting from holding Taehyung in his arms. He gasps when he feels Taehyung nibble softly on his bottom lip, Taehyung smirks into the kiss, and Jungkook almost frowns.

A fire ignites between the two, like something they didn't know they had, and the air around them was only making the fire stronger...and stronger and stronger.

Taehyung leads Jungkook, the two tumbling onto the bed. Taehyung immediately straddles the smaller boy, placing soft kisses on his neck. Jungkook giggles loudly, his hands finding their way into Taehyung's black waves. He plays with Taehyung's hair as Taehyung rests his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook looks up at the ceiling with a soft smile, but it doesn't last long.

A loud gasp escapes Jungkook's parted lips when he feels something wet run down from the crook of his neck to his chest, Taehyung starts to place harder kisses on Jungkook, which only makes Jungkook's body burn even more.

Jungkook uses his small hands to pull Taehyung up to his level, and reunite their lips together once more. Taehyung moves his hands to beside Jungkook's head, caging the smaller boy in. Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung, his long legs finding their way onto Taehyung's waist.

Jungkook's whole body shudders when Taehyung lifts the both of them up with one hand, continuing to go to work on Jungkook.

The inferno in Jungkook's heart beats to get out, to burn everything in it's wake, and he can't help but hold everything in, for he fears that once the fire is let out, nothing will be salvaged, and everything will be burnt to crisp.

But as Taehyung's lips become familiar to Jungkook's body, he can't help the feeling of liking it. Liking the power he's already starting to gain. And he knows that even more trouble is brewing, but this moment, he wanted it to last forever because he was finally starting to... belong. Belong to someone.

------

Hey...hi girl...hey-
It's been a while...welp- I hope you guys can find it in your heart to forgive your author-nim...I know I unpublished this book for a while but... BUT it's up again. I just had to rethink the plot for a moment [and yeah it's ready to start progressing]

I'm so bad at writing emotions and shit and all that malarky so pleaseeee take my shitty kiss scene into consideration that...I'm just not a good writer xD

ANYWAYS-
It's 6 am and I keep watching funny BTS vids and I'm dying, woke my sister up but whoops-

How is everyone? Are you guys doing okay and having a great time?
Make sure you all keep safe, and remember, a poop a day keeps the heartbreak away.

Also euphoria gets me CRYINGGGG ITS 6AM I SHOULDN'T BE FEELING THIS WAYYYYYYY

All of my readers rn:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 71.4K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...
1.2M 77.7K 42
It's been eleven years since Kim Taehyung became mute. Eleven years since Taehyung went through something traumatizing and decided to stop talking. N...
476K 21.6K 47
"What are you doing in my kitchen?" And yet again there it goes again the same mantra - My house - My terrace - My room and now My kitchen too? Real...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC