the d'amalio twin

By character56

~Charli d'amalio has a twin sister named Chloe~ ~Started July 5th 2020~ More

chapter 1: who's on first
chapter 3: rooms
chapter 4: talking
chapter 5: still softish
chapter 6: hype house fight
chapter 7: Texas
chapter 8: space invader part 1
chapter 9: space invader part 2
chapter 10: twitter fingers
chapter 11: the fans wanna know
chapter 12: boxing
chapter 13: hospital
chapter 14: the fans wanna know pt. 2
chapter 15: nose surgery
chapter 16: poor Dix
chapter 17: going back home
A/n: thank you
chapter 18: birthday
chapter 19: Olivia ๐Ÿ˜ณ
chapter 20: Sway fight
chapter 21: living meme
chapter 22: Lights camera action
chapter 23: Flying
chapter 24: FML๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 25: Falling
chapter 26: be happy remix
chapter 27: bad news
chapter 28: restaurant 1
chapter 29: restaurant 2
Chapter 30: I Love You
chapter 31: 100 million/The shade ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Chapter 32: Meeting the parents
Chapter 33: Big News
Chapter 34 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 37: Christmas
IMPORTANT NOTES
Chapter 38: New years
Chapter 39: New years part 2
Chapter 40: The new life

chapter 2: wishing

10.8K 126 63
By character56

I let them in and we all sat down in the living room. " Chloe, we were wondering if you and Quinton would like to come to Hawaii with us and some others from hype house?" Charli said. I look at Quinton with a huge smile on my face and he nods. " Ya, we'll go." Quinton said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Great, we leave in tomorrow sooo... Better get packing." Dixie said as she went to get a drink. " Quinton and I are going to go get packed, we'll see you guys later." I said grabbing his hand pulling him to the stairs. We went to our rooms and started to pack.

After about an hour or so I was done packing and went to help Quinton. I walked in his room and sat on his bed. " Do you want help?" I asked. " No, I just finished." He said trying to zip his bag. "Ok." He came and laid next to me wrapping me right in his arms turning the t.v. on to watch vampire diaries. Josh walked in and kept bothering us about it we're dating or if we're just friends. He kept asking what my favorite color is like a million times as a 'personal question' but we didn't answer. We told him he couldn't vlog us though because we didn't want any drama on the internet. we've been dating for about three months, but we didn't want to tell everyone on the internet.

Quinton wanted to go to the grove so I got dressed and we left.

outfit ^

We got to the grove and went to Starbucks, we went in and ordered, I tried to pay but he wouldn't let me, he literally slapped my hand away. I walked to a table and waited for our order to be called. Our order was called and I went up to get our drinks. I got my purse and we walked our of Starbucks when paparazzi came.

" Chloe, are you going on the baecation with your sisters and there friends?" The guy asked stopping us. " Ya, Quinton and I are going as friends." I said looking at him. " How is Charli and Chase's relationship?" Fletcher asked. " Really good I think, I don't really know." I said feeling uncomfy. " How is it being the only girl in sway?" He asked looking at me. " It's amazing they're all so nice, Bryce and Josh are the more overprotective brothers Jaden is the laid back older brother. Griffin and kio are my friends, not overly concerned or protective like the others but they still care, and Quinton, he's a pain in butt." I finished with a laugh. "Ouch that hurt not gonna lie."

He asked Quinton some questions then We left back to sway.

We got home and I walked into my room and saw Nick standing at my bed with a bunch of stuffed animals. "What are you doing here!" I run up to Nick and hugged him. " I wanted to hang with the boys." He said. "What about me?" I asked making a pouty face. " No, last time I saw you you embarrassed me in front of the girl I liked!" He said acting all mad. " funniest thing ever!" I said laughing. " Sway's changed you eh?" Nick said laughing. "Fuck ya, she's one of the boys now." Bryce said barging into my room.

We went to bed early because we have a early flight in the morning.

The next day Quinton woke me up so we could get ready to go, I did my face routine and got dressed.

(With leggings)

Quinton and I got in the uber and went to the airport. We got to the airport and all met at the gate we're all leaving from. Our flight was delayed from 3a.m. To 6a.m.so we have to wait for three hours. I walked over to chase because i haven't seen him in forever.

Chase, he was my friend since before Charli and him even knew each other. We met at lights out tour, I've liked him since but then when him and Charli started dating I started liking Quinton also, now me and Quinton are together and this trip should be fun.

" Chloe, it's been forever." Chase said running up to me hugging me. " Chase, what's up?" I asked hugging him back. "Nothing much, how about you?" He answered letting me go. " Good." "How's the new house?" I asked. " Good, daisy still is never around which kinda sucks cause she was super nice." He said looking at me as we sat down. " Aw, that sucks she was like the nicest one in the whole house." I said frowning. " And Harley was super cute and soft." I said pouting as Chase laughed. I looked around and saw Charli staring at us with an arched brow so I walked away right after.

I walk away and go to Ryland. " Sup shawty!" Ryland said hugging me. " I love your hugs." I said jokingly hugging him tighter. " Ofcouse you do. Who doesn't?" Ryland asked laughing. We got bored and walked to one of the stores to get drinks for the flight We got back to the gate and talked for about half an hour and then I went to the others. Our plane was called so we had to go on. I waited in line to get in the plane to give the girl upfront, my ticket.

I went on the plane and sat next to Ryland and Quinton. I fell asleep until Quinton woke me up and we went off the plane. I went to get my luggage off the weird spinny thing. We got our luggage and we walked outside so we could get our uber.

We got to the hotel and walked in, we stopped in the hall and worked out rooms. " Bryant and Ryland, Anthony and Avani, Madi and Christopher, Dixie and Nick, Charli and Addison, Chloe and Chase, Quinton and Sebastian, Alex and Kouvr." Chase and I walked to our room and put our stuff away. In turn around and see him doing the same. " Ok, so Madi texted me and asked if we wanted to swim." I said as I stood up. " Wanna come?" I finished while grabbing my swim suit making my way to the bathroom. "Sure."

I walked into the bathroom and got dressed and walked out and grabbed my towel walking over to Madi's room. We got to the beach and Bryant asked if I wanted to take pictures with him, I said yes and went took some pictures.

"these pictures are amazing!" I said looking at the pictures. "You make it amazing ." He said at and I joined in. I run over to Dixie and bring her over to look at them. " Chloe, these are amazing!" Dixie said hugging me. "Thank you." I said hugging her back. I hear laughing and look over to see Charli and Chase fooling around. I couldn't help but wish I was in that position again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 438 30
You recently just moved into the Sway house with your Brother Jaden. You get to go to Playlist and have the best time. However what will happen when...
75.6K 639 38
Brianna Richards is Josh Richards twin sister, Brianna still lives with her parents but they are never there and mean to her. When she moves into the...
858K 14.3K 115
๐‘†๐ธ๐ถ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- "๐—œ๐—ง'๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง" ๐‘†๐ธ๐ถ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- ...