The redo (Harry Potter- golde...

By boredhumanalert

It's post war and Harrison 'Harry' James potter is depressed. He's depressed that all these people gave up th... More

Chapter 1 - Deaths time turner
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Godrics Hallow
Chapter 5 0-1 years old.
Chapter 6 - Halloween
Chapter 7 - The aftermath
Chapter 8 - growing up
Chapter nine - acceptance letter
Chapter 10 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 11 - Hogwarts Express
Chapter 12 - First Day
Chapter 13 REST OF FIRST YEAR
Chapter 14 - Second year
Chapter 15 - Summer to third year
Chapter 16 - beginning of third year
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
EPILOGUE

Chapter 2 - reborn

36.4K 1.2K 1K
By boredhumanalert

Harrison's POV:

I was all nice and warm in a dark place but then suddenly I became aware of screaming and then very bright lights

Well it seems I'm being reborn again.

Well obviously you twit!!

I almost screamed, almost.
Is that you Life?
WELL OBVIOUSLY IM GIVING YOU A NEW LIFE YOU ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE TWITTTTT I THOUGHT INTELLIGENCE GAVE YOU SOME INTELLIGENCE!!
Well not exactly.
Trust me it will still benefit you greatly what you did get Harrison now we must go so you can be born! See you in a few days. Said Death.

Then suddenly I became aware of what was going on. My mother Lily Marie Potter née Evans has just given birth and the nurses were making sure I was fine. Unlike most babies I didn't feel the need to cry because technically I'm mentally 17. So instead I just cringed from the cold.

"Not a screamer, very unusual." Commented a nearby nurse.

"He's ok though isn't he?!?" I heard a frantic voice say. I recognised it as my mother's voice instantly.

"Yes, Mrs Potter he's perfect in more ways then one."
"What do you mean ma'am?" A manly voice asked.
I turned my head from the nurse that was holding me to the voice. I almost cried on the spot when I saw who it was. My father. James Fleamont Potter.

"He's not only in perfect health, probably the healthiest baby I've ever seen but he is also absolutely adorable. No babies are normally cute when they've just been born, normally they're rather..well you know covered in wrinkles from being in the womb and wailing. He's perfect. Cutest baby I've ever seen." The nurse holding me said. I read her name badge. It said Janet Parker.

Seems I can still read.
Yes you kept all your previous abilities and new ones. Came Deaths voice.
Anyways according to this Janet I'm perfect and adorable, not like any other baby whys that?

That's my work Harrison. I told you that you wouldn't have trouble charming ANYBODY honestly I think your the cutest baby anyone's ever seen.

I have to agree. Said Mischief.
Perfect for causing trouble aye?
I internally laughed.

As they went out of my head and back to their jobs I was passed over to my mother. She held me tightly against her chest. With my father standing in front of her.

Lily's POV:

He was perfect. Absolutely perfect. He had my eyes and James' messy black hair but it was a lot more tame. But still messy but in a more stylish way.
Even his eyes, though they were the same colour they were somehow even greener and brighter. Full of life, pure joy and two other things.
Mischief, definitely James' son but the second one made me confused. His eyes were full of love. Absolute pure love.

He was looking at us as if we were THE Merlin and Morgana.

But it still made my chest feel warm.

James' POV:

As I looked down at my newborn son, I knew I would never be able to love someone more. He was so so so perfect in every way. Thick, fluffy, messy black hair like mine bright vivid green eyes like lily-flowers.
He had pink pouty lips like lily. Long thick eyelashes like both of us. Small button nose like lily. But his face was more like mine. Even as a newborn he had high cheekbones and a good jawline.

He had naturally tan skin like me and thick perfectly sculptured eyebrows again like mine. Honestly he was like a little Prince. Regal looking.

"He's going to be a real charmer!" I laughed.
"JAMES!" Lily scolded but with a massive smile of her face. She was practically glowing and I knew I was the same.

Suddenly he made a cooing noise and it was honestly the most adorable thing I'd ever heard. It was a noise I knew I would use if I had to produce a protronus.
My baby sons cooing.

"Hey prongslet I'm your dada!" I told him softly.
"Oh no, James really?! PRONGSLET?" Lily questioned me incredulously. I just nodded not taking my eyes off my baby son.

Harrison's POV:

Being in my parents arms was the best feeling I'd ever felt. I loved them already. And I could tell they loved me already. They both looked at me as if I was their entire world.

Because you are Harrison, this is how you should have been treated growing up kid. Fate told me sadly.

Really?
Of course.

I snapped out of the conversation when my father said something.
"I'm going to go get Padfoot, moony and wormtail."
"Ok James." My mother smiled.

Whilst my father left, my mother put my head in the crook of her neck and put her right hand on the back of my head as I couldn't yet support it and her other hand on the back on my thighs.

She began talking to me in a soft voice.
"You know baby boy, your mama and dada love you so much already and your only 4 minutes old. I just want you to know that you and James are my entire world and I'll do everything to protect you ok darling?"
As I couldn't exactly talk I just made a cooing noise.
But it was enough for her as she looked down at me and smiled.

Then I heard the door open rather loudly startling me causing my mother to glare at the four young men.
"Boys! You made him jump, your lucky he didn't start crying otherwise I'd skin all of you alive!"

Mentally I was roaring in laughter.
Go mama!!

The four young men winced knowing what a newly mother could do having been around Alice Longbottom yesterday when Neville Franklin Longbottom was born.

Slowly they all came towards me and my mother.
"Hey Lily, how are you doing?" A young 20 year old Remus asked.
"I'm tired and sore but this little one makes up for it."

That brought their attention to me.
"Pass him here Lils." My father said.
My mother looked very reluctant which amused me.

"Fine," she sighed.
My father scooped me up from my mothers grasp and cradled me like a baby. Well I suppose I am one.
"Want to hold him Padfoot? You are his godfather."

"You mean DOGFATHER!!" A young Sirius exclaimed.

He was so much happier and full of life with James.
"Oh no you've set him off AGAIN James." Remus sighed.

"Oops." Was James' sheepish reply.
"So anyway do you want to hold him?"
"YES!" An excited sirius said.

I'm pretty sure if he had a tail it would be wagging right about now.
Well he is a dog animgus you know. Came Life's voice.
I could hear chaos and mischief sniggering.

Carefully my father laid me in Sirius' arms and he held me with so much care I honestly couldn't believe it was the same person.
"H-he's so tiny..." he whispered.
"Well he'll grow," came my dads voice.

AN: none of this art is mine unless I say so.^^

He was holding me with one arm because I was a pretty small baby weighing only 5 ibs and 5 oz.

Are you sure I'll be taller when I'm older Beauty
I'm sure, worry not.

She just thought it would up the cute factor. Intelligence's amused voice said.

With his other hand he gently picked up my hand and caressed it carefully. I grasped one of his fingers tightly as if to show how much I loved him even as a baby. It worked because he gained a shit eating grin.

"How is it possible to love such a tiny human you've only just met Jamie!?"
"Because he's the Marauders son!" Was dads smart answer.

"The Marauders son?" My mother asked amused.
"Yeah! When you marry one of us you marry all of us Mrs Prongs-Padfoot-Moony-Wormtail! And when you give birth to one of our children you've technically given birth to all of ours child!"

That just made Lily laugh her ass off.
"You guys are like a bunch of girls!" She snorted.
I made another cooing noise to show my agreement.

This made my mum laugh even more and she walked over to us and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Agreeing with mama I see baby?"
The other just grumbled.
"Peter your turn!" Sirius said.
Should I scream blue murder when he holds me?
NO IT WILL LESSEN THE CUTE FACTOR STAYYYYY CUTE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME FOR TROUBLE IN HOGWARTS AND WITH THE BLOODY DURSLEYS. BE CUTE FOR NOW!!!
Merlin you sure have a pair of lungs!

"W-what? I've never held a baby, I don't know how!" Came his timid reply.
"Here I'll show you." And with that Sirius plonked me down gently into Peters arms and showed him where to put his arms.

I looked at Peters face and expected to see disgust or something along those lines seeing as he sold us our.
But instead his eyes held fear but also a spark of love.

What? Why is he looking at me as if he cares?

Because he does.

Don't be absurd!

I'm not. He may have sold you out, which he deserved to die for in my opinion but he did still love the marauders and Lily and you. He was just too scared. Too much of a coward. He wasn't a good guy. But he certainly wasn't the worst. If he honestly thought the light side would win he would have stayed but he thought they wouldn't.

I still hate him...
And that's fine Young master he destroyed your life by selling you and your parents out but that doesn't mean he never liked you because he did.

Ok I believe you.
But don't forget he isn't a good person, he is a murderer. He killed Cedric in cold blood. But that doesn't mean you can't be civil as he hasn't committed these acts as of yet.

Ok Death.
Just call me Killian Young master.
Ok...Killian.

"H-hey mini Prongs." Peter meekly said.
I decided to bop his nose to say hello. Although all it did was make him jump and the others chuckle.

"Well now to uncle moony!" James cheered.
"Er um James is that a good idea?"
James looked at Remus as if he'd grown another head.

"Well of course Moons!"
"What if he's scared of me? What if my scars scare him?" Remus frantically said.

Merlin I never realised how insecure he was/is.

"Oh Remus you drama queen! You fold your socks! Do forgive us if we're not trembling at the sight of you!" James rolled his eyes, whilst Peter, Lily and Sirius laughed.

Remus just huffed and shakily held his arms out to Peter so he could put me in them. Peter smiled a small smile and walked over.

Merlin wormtail looks SO different with his hair!!
I could hear the other howling in laughter in my head.

Carefully Peter put me in Moony's arms and sat down. Remus looked down at me and his eyes went amber. His wolf had dubbed me as his forever cub it seemed.
Well his wolf thought of me as cub very quickly.
This actually happened in your first life too. But er you cried because the amber eyes seemed to scar you.

Oh merlin did he ever hold me again after that I wouldn't blame him if he didn't.

Yes actually you loved being held by him as he was always warm. And whenever you cooed everyone couldn't help but let their worries vanish. Worked like a charm I'll say!!

I should try it!
Wouldn't it be strange for a newborn to smile or laugh?
Came Fates worried voice.

Nah Young master will be seen as a genius anyway with his magical core and control.

Ok imma smile and laugh!!

As soon as his eyes went back to normal they widened. He knew his wolf took over so to reassure him I gave a very cute (if I say so myself) laugh. Shocking everyone. Just how I wanted it.

Remus' POV:

OH MERLIN MY WOLF CAME OUT!

MOONY! NOW HE'S PROBABLY TERRIFIED!

He'll get over it human...

I snapped out of it as a soft laugh filled the room I looked up to see whose it was but they all just looked shocked. Then I followed James' eyes, down to the newborn baby boy in my arms. He was the one laughing. It was the most beautiful sound I'd ever heard. All I wanted was to hear it forever and looking at their mesmerised faces I could tell they were thinking the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1.2K 32
Best Rankings | #1 in OlderHarry | #1 in HarryBlack | #6 in HarryxFleur Harrison Black and his half-brother, Harvey Potter, faced the Dark Lord that...
37.5K 950 20
"I hate you so much Potter!" Y/n shouted, pointing her wand threateningly at the smirking boy. "No you don't." the boy said, winking at her as he mov...
439K 10.7K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
88.8K 2.6K 60
Diana Potter, though a year younger, had the best bond with her brother James. They where best friends. And I'm saying 'where' because the oldest of...