Possessive CEO

manukansal12

Suhana is sincere and good nature but she is clumsy and not smart. She is innocent and pure. She thinks every... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 2

2.8K 78 0
manukansal12

Ravi opened the suite door for his boss Kavish. Kavish entered first then Ravi came inside the closed the door. Kavish opened his suite button and took off which Ravi took from Kavish hand and put on hanger.
Kavish attended the meeting almost whole day. After that, he was not tired. It was his routine to work day and night. It's normal for him. As his PA Ravi has also habit it. After all, Ravi has to follow his boss everywhere. He was with his boss since eight years. That's why he understood his boss very well.
He informed his boss, "Sir, tomorrow morning, you have a important meeting at 8 am.
Kavish nodded and waved his hand into air. Ravi understood and he left immediately.
Kavish went to bathroom for taking bath. After taking bath, he switched off the light and laid on the bed.

As he closed his eyes, he felt something moved on the bed. He got alert, sat up immediately and switched off bedside light. He removed the cover and there were a girl who laid into bed who was covered into sweat.
How would she come into his room? He knew he has many enemies whose wanted to ruin his reputation. He got angry. How dare that girl to climb into his bed? The room temperature got cold but that girl was mumbling something.
He didn't notice and shouted, "get out now"
She tried to opened her eyes but got failed. She was feeling thirsty that's why she licked her lips for moisture. Even,She didn't know what was happening to her. "Water" she whispered.

How can she dare to order him? Nobody can give him order? He shouted again, "get out before I lose my mind. And kill you with my hands."

She didn't listened him and kept moving for comfortable position. Hence the mattress was soft but she was not comfortable. It felt her skin was burning. Because of her moving, her dress hem was till her upper thigh. Her skin was clearly visible. Kavish noticed it and frowned. Now, he could not afford that shameless. He roughly grabbed her wrist and tried to get off from his bed.

As he grabbed her, she screamed from touching her skin. She had no into her senses. He looked at her face with disgusting. He wanted to throw her out. But when he looked at her face, he was stunned. She has fair skin. Her eyes were closed. She was sweating non stop and shivering from his touch. Her face were red. Her lipstick were spread on her lips. Without wasting a moment, he understood she was drugged.

He didn't want to care her but he said without any emotion, "let me call doctor for you."
She cried, "no." Before he gave her any response, she put her lips on his lips.
He wanted to stay her away from himself but his hands stopped on her back. He waited for her further action but her lips were stayed on his lips. After few minutes, he frowned. What did she want to do with him? He knew she was drugged that's why it was hard for her to control herself. But why didn't she do anything? Why did she stand just like statue.

From her touch, his body was reacted like she was giving her drug to him by lips. He wanted to call her doctor. But now, forget it. He was not stupid who would let her go so easily. Or let that chance to go.

He held her waist tightly and pushed her body to himself. He started to suck her lips. She was only following his action. He thought for a moment. Was she really send by her enemy or was she innocent? Forget it. Now it's late. His body started to react and he couldn't retreat.

After satisfied with kiss, He threw her on bed and climbed onto her. She was the first who woke up his beast who was inside him. Even, he himself didn't know about it.

He knew it was also her first time. But his inside beast was not satisfied with one time. That's why he made love with her two more times that night. He wanted to more but he knew she couldn't take more and she needed rest that's why he let her take rest remaining night.

He laid beside her and tried to sleep but there were no sleep into his eyes. He set his body weight on his one hand and examined the girl who was sleeping beside him.
He already ate her lipstick. Her red plump lips were looking more cute because of his kisses. Her makeup ruined because of sweating and tears.
He took the tissues from bedside annd wiped her makeup carefully. He was surprised because he didn't know he has that side inside himself. Now, her face was clear. Her skin was more glowing without makeup. Her eyelashes were thick and rolled naturally. He put his finger gently on her eyelashes. It's really cute. His fingers moved to her cheek then it stopped automatically on her lips. He gave a evil smile to think about how he kissed her and explore her mouth.

His eyes roamed on her body which was covered from his bite marks. He was satisfied with his work on her body. He was feeling like he marked her as his.

He bend on her face again and kissed for deeply. She frowned from her sleep but he held her tightly.

After kissing, he wiped his mouth from his hand and looked at clock. It's 5 am. He whispered into her ear, "get ready for tonight. I want to know how will you perform when you are into senses." He smiled more dangerous.

He laid on the bed for taking a nap. Because he knew he had important meeting to attend. After few minutes, he slept.

He woke up at 7am naturally. His eyes searched immediately beside him. When he saw the girl was sleeping soundless. His lips curled into a smile. He always thought the man is stupid who goes behind beauty. But now, he understood as he solved the huge puzzle. Because, now he found his beauty. He already decided that he will never let her go even it's his enemy trap. He already planned whole strategy into his mind.

After 15 minutes, he left the bed and went into bathroom. After getting fresh, he came with wrapping towel on lower his waist. His beauty was sleeping till yet. He got ready for his meeting. He left a note and his card for her on side table. When he came out from his room. His PA was already waiting for him. He greeted him, "good morning."
Kavish curled his lips and didn't say anything. When he was going to leave his suite, he ordered, "don't send anybody for room service." Actually, he didn't want her to disturb.
Ravi got stunned. Did he hear something wrong? He knew his boss is freaking cleaned. The hotel provide specially room service twice in a day  for him.  However it's only hotel suite but it reserved for him whole year. Although, he comes rarely.

Why did his boss give that order? It was out from his behaviour. But his boss said it. It meant he couldn't do anything. He called the hotel manager and told his boss order.

Suhana woke up. But it's hard to move her body for her. It felt like someone had rolled rollercoaster on her body. She called for help, "Reema." But there was not reply. She slowly opened her eyes and searched for Reema. But it was not her hotel room. She sat up with shocked. Even, her body was aching but she beared her pain and examined her surroundings. It was clearly a hotel room but itwas more expensive than her room. And most important, its not her. She was going to cry, 'where am I?'

As she tried to stood, her legs shuddered with pain. She somehow handle the bedside and tried to stand up properly. When his eyes roamed her body, she screamed, "ahhh" she suddenly covered her body with blanket. What the hell happened last night? She never cursed in her whole life but after looking her body like that how could she be calm? Why didn't she remember anything?
Her tears were flowing from her eyes nonstop. She tried to control herself because it was not time to lose control herself. She had to be strong. She took a deep breath and wiped her eyes with back of her hand.

She sat on bed and tried to remember anything. But there is no use. She looked her surroundings. Thank God, there was nobody. She looked her clothes which was shattered onto floor. She covered her body with blanket with one hand and took her clothes with other hand and went into bathroom. It was huge and lavish. She never saw luxury bathroom in her whole life with her open eyes. It has its huge tub, shower, and a side table. She put her clothes on side table. She decided to take shower. It was her dream to use bathtub which she never used till now. But in this situation, she wanted to escape from there, not enjoy or complete her dream.

During taking shower, when she saw her body with bite marks, she felt embrassed. She didn't know what happened last night. How did she end up in that room? Who did it with her?
But as water was falling on her body, her brain started to work. She remembered she asked to housekeeper for key. She opened door for her. She entered into her room. She laid on her bed for sleep. But somebody grabbed her wrist roughly. She looked her wrist. There were bruised from that man fingers. He gritted with anger. But she kissed him first. She put her hands on her face. How could she do it? She never kissed to anyone. Then she recalled he pulled her to himself and kissed her aggressively. Why did she push him away? Why did she respond? She was disappointed with herself. But she couldn't do anything.
When he was on her, he whispered her ear, "scream my name loudly"
"ahhh" it was her response because she didn't know his name."
He forced himself into her and said again, "Scream... Kavish.... My name"
She screamed his name without any shame.
She gave slap to her head. How could she do it?
Then she recalled his face. He was handsome. She never saw any man who is handsome like him.

She took deep breath for relax herself.  Then she wiped herself from towel and worn her last night cloth. She came out bathroom and took her bag which was put a side on couch. Then she opened bedroom door. There were hall. She was in suite. When she saw her surroundings, she recalled it was from last night. It means she came herself wrong room. It was not that man fault. It's her. Now, she couldn't blame anyone else. She dig her grave herself.

She came out from the suite and looked on which floor she was. She was on top floor. It was most expensive and luxury floor of that hotel. It seemed that man is rich with whom she spend the night. She went to elevator with thinking pro and con.
She lost her first time because of her stupidity. It was not that she loved or cared her first time. She never loved to anyone. And now a days it's normal. But we can't say it loudly. 'Hey I am not Virgin.' if you are unmarried, it expected that you are virgin. But now a days, it's hard to find virgin girls and boys. If she will get married to stranger, it will hard to say that he would virgin. Then she didn't care about her first time. But she cared about her and her family reputation. If it's leaked, it will hard to survive her into her family and society. It will be better if nobody knew about it.

The man was rich and handsome. It was normal him to do it. It means he will not be any issue if she shut her mouth. She was praying silently.  'She will never meet that man again her remaining life.' otherwise she didn't know what will happen. Why was she thinking about it? If she met with him in future, she will pretend that she never met him. Yeah it's simple. He is rich that's why he has no lack of beautiful girl. It's easy way to escape from that miserable night.
Even, she tried to forget that face. She didn't want to forget but it will be dangerous for her if she kept recalling that face. And what about name? It's normal name. Many men has that name. Yeah.... Good suhana. Now you became more smart. She silently patted her shoulders.

She reached at her hotel room door. She settled her dress on her body. She took deep breath and ring the bell because she had no key.  Now, she was looking presentable.

After few moments, Sanaya opened the door. When she looked Suhana, she shouted, "where the hell were you?"
Sanaya was scolding her like her mother. She sighed and opened her mouth with guilty, "let me come in first."  She didn't want to create scene outside.
Sanaya glared her more. When Suhana entered the room, Reema and Juhi were glared her for answer.
Reema scolded her, "do you know how much we were worried for you last night when we didn't find you into room?"
Suhana wanted to cry and told them 'it's not her fault. She was not her senses last night. Something miserable happened to her last night.' But she knew what will happen if anybody find it. Everyone pointed on her because nobody is here to stand for her.
Juhi said with concern, "Suhana please God sake, say something. We were going to tell boys if you didn't appear just now. We searched you everywhere and asked about you mostly worker."
Suhana opened her mouth, "I am sorry but I was drunk last night. When I came to room, I had no key and I called Reema but she didn't pick up. I had no energy to find you that's why I went to terrace for spending night."
Reema told, "I saw your call later. That's why we worried for you. We thought something happened to you. Why didn't you reply to our call?"
She asked with suspicious, "did you call?" She took out mobile from her bag and saw the screen. There were 80 missed calls from her female colleagues.
She thanked them, "thanks all of you. And sorry to make you worried for you. But I am fine."
Juhi said with smile, "it's fine if you are okay."
Reema and Sanaya apologized for theur rude attitude but suhana knew they all were concerned for her. She was relaxed that they didn't tell boys about it. Otherwise it's hard to handle them. If anyone got suspicious and knew about her night. She shivered from the thinking. She scolded herself again and decided to forget everything.

Reema asked, "did you take breakfast suhana? It's already 11 am. We are going to take. Guys already ate their breakfast."
Suhana nodded, "yeah... But I want here. I slept on floor that's why my whole body aching with pain."
Sanaya said, "fine... Reema and I am going to take our breakfast. You take rest."
Juhi suggested, "I will stay with suhana. Both of you go."
Reema and Sanaya left for taking their breakfast. As they left, suhana changed her clothes into comfortable clothes.
Juhi noticed something and asked with concern, "Suhana tell me truth."
Suhana looked at her with horror and tried to smile, "I told you truth. I don't know what are you asking?"
Juhi came to near her and put her hand on her neck collar and sided her cloth which were on her shoulder. There were visible bite mark. Suhana looked it and gulped with embrasement. She broke free from Juhi grasp and covered her body tightly.

Juhi knew suhana since she joined the company. They were not close but Juhi knew what her character. She put her hand on her shoulder gently and stroked, "Suhana please tell me.... I promise I won't say anyone anything."

Suhana could not hold anymore her emotions. She needed someone to share her burden. She knew Juhi. Juhi was a good girl. May be, she can trust her. She cried and told her everything. Juhi listened carefully and asked after suhana finished, "did you accept drink from any stranger?"
Suhana shook her head with no. Juhi whispered but suhana heard clearly, "Somebody gave you drug. I heard about it. After taking drug, the person lost control from her body. As you told me, I am confirmed somebody definitely gave you drug."
Suhana shocked. She never offended anyone, "but who? I only drank what we all drank...."
Then Juhi and suhana saud with unison, "fruit punch..."
Suhana shook her head, "why did Gagan do you? How is it possible?" She never thought her colleagues did it with her.
Juhi said in low voice, "suhana, it was for me. You drank it mistakenly."
Now it sensed. Suhana cried with shocked, "he likes you... How can he do with you?"
Juhi smirked, "Suhana, you are so naive. This world is so cruel. Even you can't imagine it. You are innocent. It doesn't mean other is innocent. I already knew his intention. He doesn't love me. It's only lust."
Even, Juhi was smiling but suhana knew she was hurt.
Juhi apologized her, "Suhana, you saved me. I am sorry it happened to you because of me. If I knew he drugged it, I would never let you drink."
Suhana said with controlling her emotions, "it's not your fault. It's his fault. Thank God, you didn't drink it. You have boyfriend. It would be wrong with you."
Juhi understood what suhana wanted to say. She was more guilty.
Juhi promised her, "suhana, I promise you I will not let him go easily. I will take revenge to behalf of you."
Suhana was amused for Juhi that somebody had stood for her. But she didn't want it.
Suhana immediately told her, "Juhi, you promised me. You will not tell anyone about it. I don't want revenge or anything. Please don't tell anyone. I want to forget it completely. If my family got to know, it's hard for me to survive with my family." She almost begged to Juhi.
Juhi was stunned to hear it but when she saw suhana tears. She said with taking her hands into her hands, "fine... Fine... Please don't cry... I won't tell anyone about it. As you say, I will also forget... But remember we have to alert from him. Because, he gave drug..." Suhana nodded and understood. Suhana went to bathroom and washed her face with water as Reema and Sanaya didn't suspect her.

After taking breakfast, suhana and juhi decided to take rest while reena and Sanaya went to shopping because they had to take train at evening for return. It was their last day to enjoy there and they didn't want to miss it.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.9K 426 48
New book! Book start- 4/12/23 When Sejal's sister, Meera, vanished on her wedding day with the stern CEO Rishabh, Sejal unexpectedly stepped into her...
Different but one Milky Blue Sky

Подростковая литература

161K 6.3K 40
Makson Kingston a 24-year-old cold-hearted CEO. He is known all over the world, owns the biggest company, and is the youngest and the most successful...
574K 33.4K 50
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 1-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
737K 19.3K 34
> * * * When her ex-boyfriend broke things off after finding out she's pregnant, what's a girl to do? She get scared, packed her things and left. Bu...