LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By YourBae04et

it's just a tribute to the most romantic reality show couple. Here you will get all kinds of stories about t... More

1.First break .
2.confession ❤️
3.intimacies
4 .The Next Morning
5.Trying to cheer her up.
6.Next weekend.
7.jeoulous sid
8.intimacies 2
9.I will love you forever ❤️
10(ii) .Round 2
Question
11.sana- the tease
12.Emotional attachment
13.insecurities
14. Tu mera hai
15. Alag wali feeling.
16.Bhula dunga
17.realizations
18.You are mine.
19.Surprise
20.day one practice
21.Day one practice- 2
22.vanity
23.CRAZY IN LOVE
24.Taking charge
25.Blessing in disguise
26.Day 2 Practice
27.Dress trail
28.Event day
29.Family
A very big Thank You
30.Insecurities
31.Surprise part 1- Road trip
32.welcome to lonavala.
33.Day two
34.Dreams and memories
35.Date night
36.Can't wait to see you
37.Love
38.Music video
39. Long good bye
40.Making amends
41.Fear, Confusion and Surprise.
42. The Proposal
44. Lockdown
45. Result.
46.Facing the truth.
47.Getting Normal
48. Couple goals
Need help
49.Soaked in love
50. Happily Ever After
Shocked
Request

43. Passionate times

12.1K 447 125
By YourBae04et

Sana dived into the pizza, like she was hungry since forever, she locked her eyes with sid and licked the cheese off her fingers one by one making a moaning sound and releasing every single finger with a pop suggesting some mischief on her eyes ,his eyes devouring her movements ,as he adjusted himself. His shorts getting tighter and tighter every second and the bulge clearly visible from the top. His and tighten and his eyes fixed on hers. They licked the grease off each other body and finsied the food as fast as they could with choking on it. Finishing the pizza both Sidharth and Sana left kitchen counter and went towards the bedroom as soon they enter his dark bedroom. He hastily threw her up against the door ,closing the door with a thud.

Sana's POV

The door banged loud as I threw my arms above my head in a frenzy. His large fingers bound my wrist tightly together . His mouth overtook mine in an animalistic passion like his tongue couldn't get enough of warmth of mine. Our tongue glide together in perfect sync his hands dropping mine to cup my face. Holding me tight in front of him ,diving deeper in my mouth our noses squished together as his fingers fall down to my chest clumsily seeking my boobs.

He rubbed his palm over the head of my sensitive nipples poking under my t shirt. Swooping over them and moaning to my mouth with every handful he squeezed. Making me moan back.

I ran my hand over his rigid dick. As it bounced against my palm hidden within his shorts. A treasure I needed to touch and feel within my grasp.My moans died out in a heated kiss, eaten by his tongue against mine . His throat killing them on arrival with his own vibration of lust.

My desperation clawed at my inside and evil demon bubbling to the surface, like it crawled on my skin like tiny little ants dancing towards my brain. Pushing desire to the top. Forget everything all I needed was him and I needed him NOW. His lips traveled on my neck nipping at my flesh as his hands still worked at my breast squeezing them until he stopped as someone had caught him doing something bad, but it wasn't bad this is good so fucking good . His breath against my, his brain doing cartwheels of the enigmatic thoughts.The thoughts I can't read the thought I know is truly sinful.
His thumb nervously fumbled with my nipples pinching it's as he always does. A slick wetness oozed down my thighs with readiness , preparing my body for what was to come. His sharp teeth sunk deep into my flesh , surely leaving marks for tomorrow, but do I give a damn, of course not. Bite me baby I am all yours.

I cried out in so much pleasure, my fingers dug into his shoulders. Trying to anchor myself to this moment; to him so that I didn't collapse on the floor. His fingers drifted under my top scorching my skin with his touch .Slowly grazing across my belly button and up between my breast.
Enough of this teasing.. just dick me already please.

Eventually we made our way towards bed. I am not quite sure how that happened . Everything blurred together in a hasty gaze. One second ago my body was sandwiched between his rock hard abs and the bedroom door and now I am caged between his naked body and soft mattress. The next thing I knew I was in top of him still kissing him like crazy. Straddling his lap on the edge of his bed grinding into him like it was the end of the world and this was my last time with him .

Our lips never parted from each other . My fingers ran wild through his shaggy hair , loving the feel of it between my fingers. Pulling it between them in soft yanks . His soft maons vibrated deliciously through my mouth.

The cool air of the room hit my nipples as he lifted off my shirt over my head throwing if off somewhere.
His lips swallowed my nipples between them pulling it into his warm and inviting mouth. The tip of his tongue worked over my hard nipples like he was licking the fragile end of an ice cream cone. He drove my horny mind into oblivion. It exploded , it simply didn't exist anymore . His magically majestic tongue that I wanted everywhere on my body and in my body I wanted him to run his tongue all over me and never stop. Never Ever.

I worked myself off of his lap clawing at me to bring me back, but I stood before him half naked and wanting . My chest heaved and the moans leaked from my throat and the sight of him . His hair stuck up in disheveled mess from my hands working through it .
The hunger in his eyes begged for more. Burned through my skin within unmistakable desired to tear me apart , and I would let him do it happily his eyes scream more than the hard dick between his leg trying to break free from his shots. They devoured my half-naked form , eating me up, man!! I wish he would eat me all up.

It ran my hands down my breasts gently squeezing them in my palms ,my fingers running over my nipples pinching it just as he does it, I ran my fingers up and down my upper body stopping at the edge of my denim shorts.
Sidharth sprang off the bed and pulled me towards him.

Unzipping my pants Siddharth dipped his hand beneath the garment rubbing my clit gently eliciting small moans from my lips as he slid a finger through my folds he groaned when he found me soaking wet and ready for him . Wasting no time he stripped off my pants and unzipped his own, freeing his throbbing erection .

Pushing my panties aside he buried him self deep in my core making me scream out his name. He silence me with kisses as he began a fast and relentless pace.

End of pov

Sana loved the way his teeth grazed against her neck as a pounded into her hard ,both of them fast approaching orgasm .

It only took minutes before she began to shudder against him, the moans shows sign that she was getting dangerously close . Sid gripped her thighs, he is holding her tightly against him as continue his fast pace. When he felt her start to tighten around him he claimed her lips muffling has scream of pleasure as she came, pulling him over the edge with her with his last few thrusts , he groans as he spilled himself inside of her with last few thrusts.

Shit Sana.... he painted with the smile

"that was even better than I can imagine " said Sana

"You know what will be even better??" He said

"What??" She questioned

"When I claim your pretty little ass" said Sid with a smirk.

Sana's pov

He stroked himself from base to tip in slow movements all while staring at me still. My knees dropped into the plush carpet and I was on all fours crawling my way between his legs as I took over the strokes with my hand. I ran my thumb over his tip swirling tiny amounts of pre-cum.
"Tell me what you want?"
I whispered

My lips bearly brushed against the wetness spread over his tip. I darted out my tongue, the end of it drag against his slit. Eliciting more delicious moans from the man seated above me, completely at my mercy now. The sweet sticky nectar of his pre-cum filled my taste buds . My mouth watering for more of his nectar, his head fell back eyes rolling in the back of his and loud moans bubbling past his parted lips .

"please" he gasped out in desperation like all is Oxygen evaporated. I kissed its tip again, feathering my lips slowly down his shaft. Bearly letting him touch . My warm breath pouring off my parted lips, grazing across his heated flesh.

"Tell me" I mumbled against his dick, not letting my tongue graze across him again denying him the very thing he wanted, just so I could hear his words, I wanted to hear his needs, I want to hear his wants.

"Sana" he moaned making my body shudder at the sound of my name on his tongue "please run your tongue up and down my dick and su...."
I didn't let him finish because as desperate as he was to be my mouth I was more desperate to suck him dry. I wanted to give him the pressure he had been missing out , Siddhart run his fingers through my hair pulling at my roots, I relaxed my throat trying to suppress the gags closing in on him at the back of my throat and I hollowed out by cheeks bringing suction against the shaft. My tongue flattering against his large veins running the length of his cock , earning on loud moan and a thrust of hip, jerking his dick down further in my throat.
" if you don't stop I am gonna...." I smile victoriously as a remove my mouth with a satisfying pop giving the tip one last lick like a lollipop and pumped him in my and very slowly .
"that was fucking amazing" he moaned "my mouth is good for something" I winked

One flick of my nipple here and other on my other nipple there, working his way out onto the elusive spot between my leg where no other man had ever been before, I had worked myself way up too much and I needed this relaxation he spread my legs wide apart having them over his shoulder my back arched of the bed a gaspe coming from my lips as he doved straight into my pussy without warm-up. Plunging his tongue in and out in and out, sucking my lips onto his mouth. There were nothing slow and calm about the way his tongue fucked me. The he suddenly widened his tongue against my clit, moving in circle ever so slowly
My breath caught in my throat and silent scream fill the air as his fingers entered me ,one than two, than three all moving in different direction then in a knot in and out as slow as he could, torturing me, bringing me right to the edge of an orgasm . I can taste it. I could see the white dots at the edge of vision , and then his finger drilling into me hard touching the rhythm of his tongue on my clit . My veins broke out in a fire my pores leaking sweat sending the inferno to my abdomen. The fire within me busting to frames and expand and my pussy convulsed around his ring finger as I sang his name for the whole part while his fingers did the magic in me.

He puled his fingers out and pushed his dick balls deep inside me in one go and griped my hair for balance as he pushed deeper and harder going in and out in and out. He kept rubbing my clit with his thumb while pushing himself inside me making me watch stars. his pace never going down, his force increasing with every thrust and his moans making me go crazy. I was holding my own boobs fearing it might fall off with the way it was moving , I can't think of any pain right now though I know I gonna have in my titts and in my pussy the next day.

He had asked me several time if I wanted to try anal sex but I remained silent ,I did but I wanted to tell him when I was ready,I always knew he wanted to be the only guy in my ass too. He never pressured, but he certainly made no secret of his lustful desires. I must admit, I got turned on at the thought of having him in my ass. I just didn't think my virgin ass could handle his huge cock.he was HUGE.

But I decided to give it a try.

Sid came to my back and he spanked my ass and told me that I was amazing.

I giggled "I love you"

He was back to my front again as we kissed "I love you too" Siddharth said .

So baby are you ready?? he asked

More than ever. I replied

I trembled in anticipation as I heard the pop of the lid. After a few seconds, it shut close with a
click.

He applied the lubricant then I felt him what is mean by tapping his dick above my asshole

Oh!" I startled as he spread the surprisingly cold lube in and around my asshole with his thumb. His other hand was used to lather his cock in preparation.

"Go very, very slow," I warned him.

"I will," he replied, as his right hand embraced the curve of my waist. "You look so fucking hot right now!"

Tenderly, he pulled my body slightly closer to him. He stopped just as the head of his cock started to press against my ass cheeks.

"Wow," he muttered, as his most craved fantasy was about to come true.

I take a deep breath before he tap the head in me I felt a deep pressure as the head of his cock started to enter my ass. My raspy inhales grew louder with each movement of his throbbing cock. He rubbed my back to ease my tension, and I felt my body relax. He slid in a bit more.

"Are you almost all in?"

A small laugh erupted from him.

"Babe, I'm not even a half-inch in." Damn, I thought to myself.

"I'm not sure I could take much more right now," I whispered softly. "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry, this was hot as fuck! But I think I know a way to continue."

I took a deep breath before he stuck the head in. My eyelids and jaw dropped when I screamed.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

I was almost at the verge of tears but I wanted to do that for him I wanted to try my best.

"No. Stick it in deeper."

I grimaced when Sid shed his boner inside my ass. "Oh, God. That hurts, but I want it."

My screaming got louder when he thrust. Sid spanked my ass before increasing the pace. I craned my head up with eyes closed and screamed. He stopped.

"Why are you stopping? Carry on."

he kept going slowly at first as it was damm difficult to take him all in,my poor little hole is too tight for his monstrous dick . He slowly but steadily pushed all the way in meanwhile rubbing my clit in his fingers to make me wetter and easier for him to get in, once completely in I was crying, it was painful, like damm painful but the pleasure was way too much, I will surely do it again, hoping it wont be this painful the next time,I mean it was like first time sex , painful at first but pleasurable after a time , with anal its just a bit more pain rest all the same, once he was all in he waited for me to adjust his size , then i gave him a nod to carry on and he started moving, oh so slowly at first and continued it in that pace only.We continued it again and again and again till morning.

"thank you for making my fantasy a reality "
he said
It's my pleasure sweetheart I replied

He pulled me closer in his embrace and kiss the top of my head then he said , "one thing I wanna tell you , you are perfect, you are the best I have ever met and believe me I have seen so many women in my life and none can compare your beauty your heart and your soul do not let any fool make you think otherwise you are just too good for the world and that's why people are jealous of you, you should listen to me and not the world I love you and will be with you forever and you are my priority you are my life you are my everything and I am not gonna leave you even if you want me to leave you let anybody say whatever they want to say they don't know what's between us don't let others word affect you baby not a single word Gautam said is true he said placing lots and lots kisses on my forehead and try not to overwork your chotu sa brain, I love you and that all that matters"

________________________________

So here you go
The most awaited chapter
So many people have requested for this
I took me so much research to write this I hope you like it
Show it to me by voting and commenting

This time for once I am asking all of you to give at least 400 or more votes and 100 comments.

Love you all
keep reading
Keep writing
Keep loving

Once the target achieved, you get the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 8.3K 27
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...
312K 26K 43
Sidharth cant let go of his grumpy and stubborn nature Shehnaaz cant let go of her bubbly and innocent nature "Love" : Something both of them craves...
3.4M 138K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
71.4K 6.4K 35
Two people who love each other very much , what if on a random day one of them forgets the other...... Will they be able to hold on to love ? Will d...