Addiction | Akalynn

By StreetArtistAkali

The Diva Evelynn has always had a craving for cigarettes. They put her adult mind at ease whenever she brough... More

Preview :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you (>ω<)
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Thanks and what comes next

1.4K 54 19
By StreetArtistAkali

It feels almost impossible to put it into words concerning getting to 10k in less than a month. I know I've improved, gained loving fans, friends and enjoyed my projects of writing as a whole.

Thank you for sticking with this story for how long its gone and its strange update process. Thank you for taking time out of your days to even read this when it wasn't that good. I love the fact people can even read this book during quarantine and not something else. It's been a hard journey getting this far, but I can promise you, The story is nowhere near over. More than that, I can promise it depends on if people want me to wrap it up completely since things will be different in future chapters. Or I pan out the plots in another book or two. It all depends on what my amazing fans wish for.

I have an amazing group of friends and lover pushing me forward which is all I need, as long as you keep reading. I'll keep updating my books despite the small amounts of reads at first and less attention I pay to them.

Another thing, please do stay safe in the hard times we're all facing. Each and everyone of us at that.  Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Your rogue (and happy) writer,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 985 17
[DISCONTINUED] Beyond expectation between life and death, I know nothing about the truth, for my past remains unknown, a secret I cannot unveil, my m...
32.7K 893 38
-Y/N L/N is a student at Piltover University, specifically studying Engineering, making beats in his off-time. He came from the icy state of Freljord...
279K 5.4K 27
Love has always been her favorite toy, but when a certain rapper becomes the root of such delicate emotion, the diva found herself reevaluating her c...
118K 2.8K 62
How can a troubled card dealer like you get with a certain rapper from the K/DA group ? (fem x fem) (Btw this is my first book and none of the pict...