𝐼𝑑𝑜𝑙𝑠 𝐼𝑛 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 « 𝐶...

De lilxcloud

where the Chinese idol named Cai Xukun appearing in an survival show called youth with you: 2 to be a PD. Ou... Mais

✉️
☁️
S O C I A L M E D I A
F O L L O W
W A Y
F L I G H T
M E E T I N G
U N K N O W N
N E W S
✉️
A C C I D E N T
W O M A N
𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

M E E T I N G

1.4K 30 10
De lilxcloud

Staring into the mirror, out of nothing. I have been here a few hours ago doing nothing. Being seated here for a while made me feel better. My foot was no longer aching. My makeup is already done. All that time I could not imagine what had happened earlier.

In less than 5 seconds he immediately turned his gaze away while I am blushing like hell. Silence filled the room.

This is so awkward.

"Uh thank you." I broke the silence. He just nodded and smile in reply. I could see his ears were red. I looked at him busy fixing his things.

I tried to stand up just in case my foot could handle it. Gradually my feet made it. The nearby cabinets served as my support. I slowly made my way to the food section.

I'm hungry.

I'm busy picking good food. I was about to fall when my foot slid into a plastic. I felt someone grab me in the back. I immediately turned to look at who it was.

Holy crap, Xukun again.

I just looked at him, dazed. His reaction are priceless. What a poker face man. " I told you to stay and just sit there." He said with a serious tone that made me shiver.

Is this the Cai Xukun I know?

I erased my thoughts, I was about to spoke when someone opened the door. We both turned our gazed to the someone who opened it. Xukun slowly released me. I just stand there, dumbfounded.

"Oops sorry, am I interrupting something?" Xukun's manager said as he closed the door. I cleared my throath. "U-uh no" I deny as I walked, limping towards the door and get out. I facepalm mentally.

Dumb Y/n.

Someone's voice brought me back to reality.I was about to turned my head to the someone who's speaking, I feel someone patted my shoulder.

"The show was about to start." My assistant said as I nodded in agreement. I slowly put the heels back on my feet. "Are you okay?" My assistant asked. I finished putting my heels back on my feet as I stand up, getting ready to went outside. "Ofcourse." I said, heading straight outside as he was behind, following me. "About the incident earlier." She whispered. I just smiled at her actions.

"Ah, about that. Can you keep it secret from anyone even manager-nim?" I requested. She just wink and signed 'okay'. Just a few walk away, we reached the set where the show was being held.

I saw everyone busy with their work. "I will just go there."My assistant said as I agreed. I have been standing here for 2 minutes of nothing. After sometime, some people approached me. I think they are staffs here.

They said the scripts and what I am gonna do. Of course I don't really understand it so they are really explaining it to me well. "So you're gonna meet the trainees. We will gonna tell Xukun and Ella to prank the other mentor because they know that you and Jony J don't know about that." One staff added. I nodded in response.

The other staffs were busy putting lavalier microphones on me as I read the script that were given to me. It seems like something is missing here.

Where is he?

"You're ready." A staff said as he smiled warmly at me. I nodded. He pointed out the way to me. I started walking to the direction that staff had given me earlier. I saw there were cameras around in the area.

I walked fierly but I was very nervous inside. Only the sound of my heels echoed through the room. Just a few walks away I reached the big and fabulous door. "This one?" I asked the staff inocently as I pointed the door. They nodded so I obeyed and entered. As soon as I entered, I gasped at how long the table is. There are some boxes around like a display.

I turned my gazed around hoping that I would saw some people around but there's only cameraman and other staffs are here. I wondered where's anyone. I got confused. Then something cames up on my mind.

The prank. Yes.

I smirk. I started walking around looking for others. I heard a whisper from a corner of the boxes so I followed that sound. I laugh mentally.

"Hi." I said cheekily. And there I saw the two hiding, Xukun and Ella. Xukun's immediately greeted me by a wave while Ella laugh. I smile secretly knowing it's pretty obvious in camera.

"Nihao, nice to meet you." Ella and I share a hug. "Hi I'm Y/n" "Xukun, nice to meet you." Xukun and I shakes our hands.

Omg. How soft are his hands.

I cleared my throat preventing my smile. We talked for a moment while waiting for another mentor to come. In less than a minute the door opened again, revealing Jony J.

"Hello. Is it raining heavily outside, why do you wear your hat?" Ella jokily asked Jony J. as they shake hands. "No, the sun is scorching outside." Jony said as he went to Xukun as they shake hands. Ella and I laugh at the situation. We also shake hands.

"Please pick a seat as you like." Ella said. "Ok." Jony J replied. "But why are there so many chairs here?" I asked as if I didn't know. I saw Ella and Xukun made an eye contact.

"Because we are to attent an annual meeting." Xukun explained as Ella agreed. "Really?" Jony J. asked. "Because the bosses at the headquarters, over 100 of them will attend the meeting." Xukun said. "Maybe we'll have some foods." Ella added.

"Ok. Cool. I'm kinda hungry." I laugh silently. "Okay. I'm looking forward to it." Jony J. said. I saw Xukun smiled. "Okay let's sit." Ella changed the topic. We ended up sitting at the front. Xukun literally pulled a chair for Ella.

How gentleman. I'm jealous.

I pout silently. I saw Jony J did the same. I smiled and thank him. Now I was facing Xukun. I notice him glancing at me and nodded. Somehow, we heard a knock. We all turned and looked at it. "Can I come in?" Someone asked. "What?" Xukun said in confusion.

"Someone asked." Ella said. "Who is it?" Jony J asked. The door burst opened revealing the director with a folders on her hands. "Director." Xukun said as the director hand us the folders one by one.

What is it?

"The information about the trainees." Jony J said as I looked at the information. "Let's tell them the truth already." Xukun said. "Ok." Ella replied. I just busied myself looking at the information that were infornt of me because I already knew it.

"Were going to meet all the trainees today." Xukun said. Everyone's attention turned to Xukun. We just looked at him emotionless.

"Actually, I already knew it." I said. "You knew it?" Xukun and Ella's faces are surprised as I laughed. "I already knew it." I said as Ella and Xukun got frustrated. "The program crew tricked us?" Ella said that made me laugh.

Why do you pretend you don't know what's going to happened?

; Because they tricked me, I just cooperated with them.

-

What can you say about Y/n's acting?

"Great she did great." Xukun commented.

Xukun let a deep sigh. "So both of you knew that we are going to meet all the trainees today?" Ella asked. "Yes." I can't help but laugh again. "No." Everyone's attention turned to Jony J. "Are we really meeting them today?" Jony J asked. "Were just going to read this today." Jony J added.

" I don't think we'll meet them today because when I talked with the program crew, they didn't tell me about that." Jony J have no idea of what's happening.

"Are you really pretending that you don't know it?" Xukun asked. "No. Despite of this table here, I don't think they may come here." Jony J explained. Ella and Xukun looked Jony J into the eyes figuring if he was pretending or not.

"He is pretending." Xukun said as laugh secretly. "You're pretending. The corner of your mouth." Ella added. "Im not pretending." Jony J laugh. "The corner of your mouth move upward, and show that." Ella said.

"I won't tricked again." Xukun said. "Right." Ella agreed. Jony J just laughed.

"I didn't know, no one told me." Jony J said. "Because we asked your agent not to tell you that." The staff said.

-

"He really didn't know it?" Xukun asked.

He didn't.You didn't believe what he said. Do you think you arw drawn closr this way? the staff asked.

"You are so childish."

Do yout think it's surprising? the staff asked.

"So surprising." Xukun said.

"We were tricked" Ella said as Jony J and I laugh silently. "Let's countinue." Ella added. "So they're coming now?" I asked as Ella nodded. "What are you holding is the information is about all the trainees." Xukun said as I nod.

He seems very different infront of the camera and behind it. What professional.

"They are coming." Ella's voice brought me back to reality. "In a while, the first ones to come in are AKB48." Xukun glanced at me. "In a while, let's not make any facial expressions or talk anything until she talks." Ella said. "Wear a poker face."Xukun said as he looked at me once again. I tried to do it. I wear a poker face but I can't help but do a pouty face.

Jony J laughed silently. I can see that Xukun's ears are red again as he smile. "It's hard for you to put on a poker face. You are so cute." Ella compliment as I laughed.

"It' so hard to not to smile." I whined. "Come on, Y/n. You can do it." Xukun said. "What should we do to look cool? Like this?" I crossed my arms. Ella made a funny smile as we all laughed.

As soon as the two girls come. At first we act like a cool and strict mentors but time passed by we ended up talking to them. After sometime another group name appeared on th big screen.

"HuaCe Group. HuaCe produce films and TV shows, and they are very popular." Ella explained as I felt Xukun looking at me. Not until then, we heared the door opened revealing the girl. Everyone's attention turned to the girl. We saw the girl peeked and close thw door again.

"Is she going back home?" Ella joked that made everyone laughed. The door opened revealing the girl before. As she entered she gasped.

She looks familliar.

I immediately looked up her information. "Hello, hello, mentors. I'm Esther Yu, a trainee from HuaCe Movie." Esther said that made me looked at her. "Are you nervous" Ella asked. "Very nervous." Esther said in frightened tone. "I thought I got into a wrong room. This is horrible" She said as she played her nails as everyone laugh except me. I can see that Xukun is looking at her.

"Ok pick a seat." Ella said. "Ok." Esther said as she made her way beside Xukun. "Can I sit here mentor Kun?" She asked Xukun. Xukun once looked at me before answering her question. " Yes you may." Xukun smile that made Esther blush.

Wow. Who's this girl?

I became even more serious today when Esther arrived. I could see that they were sharing a glance at each other. I just busied myself by looking at the trainees information. I'm not focusing at what's happening around.

"Okay cut." The director shout. I turned my gaze around, I saw the trainees are busy talking to each other while Jony J went outside. "Hey how are your foot?" Xukun asked. I looked at him.

"It's okay now thanks to you." I smiled. Ella looked us mischiveously. "Are you two a thing?"Ella teased. I hid my face in shame. "No, it's not that. She just injured herself earlier." Xukun explained. Ella smiled teasily that made us laugh.

Esther cleared her throat that us stop and looked at her. She just smiled at Xukun. "Oh Esther I saw some of your videos in youtube. Are they true that Xukun is your ideal type?" Ella asked. I turned my attention to Esther. Esther is smiling and blushing like hell.

So she was the girl in youtube last time.

I can't help but glared at Esther. "Uh yes." She shyly replied that made me rolled my eyes. "Excuse me." I said and went outside to relaxed myself first. I heard Ella shout but I choose to ignored it.

✉️; Hi guys. How are you? It's another update. Do you want a face reveal? Well if this story reach 2k. readers. Mark my words. Harhar.

So don't forget to vote and follow me aswell.

Follow my other social media accounts.

twitter:swthnybe
fb: 전 태아라 and Swthyn Be and Alyva Kim
Yt: m a y 。

Stay tune💛

-☁️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

52.7K 2.5K 49
A blooming relationship between trainee and producer during the production show youth with you. I'm writing this to satisfy my own ship and mainly b...
73.9K 1.7K 30
Irene's never had high opinions of Cai Xukun ─ the boy that the entire school seems to be in love with. In fact, she thinks he's stuck-up, always sta...
18.9K 457 25
[Discontinued] Idol Producer gained a lot of attention when the show ended therefore, Idol Producer 2 or also known as Qing Chun You Ni came to life...
9.6K 760 43
7 men, 1 woman, and 1 TV show documenting it all as a reality show. What could go wrong? ~~~ Desperate for money to pay for her sister's cancer treat...