Once Upon A Tragedy- A Harry...

By jessiejayxx

Shailene's life couldn't be more perfect!... She had the perfect husband, a beautiful daughter, a nice house... More

Harry's Tour
Daddy's Girl
I'll Never Say Goodbye
Please Be Okay?
The Moment of A Lifetime
It's Now or Never
When Everything Changes
Meeting You and Losing You
Denial and Confusion
Waiting and Yearning
Why Me?
Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming
The Girl That I...Love?
The Plan
Audiences and Surprises
Dates and Lakes
Miracles Can Happen
I Hate You Harry Styles
Let's Go See Daddy
What's The Matter With Me?
Together, Forever
Why Do We Even Have Dreams?
I, Am A Harry's Girl
Darcy (Part 1)
Quick Question
Darcy (Part 2)
Darcy(Part 3)
Missing Harry
The Special Memories
Playlist
Forever and Always With You

One Week With You

61.9K 552 139
By jessiejayxx

Their first week is finally here!!! Woo!

And I was casually strolling down the Fanfics Hot List, looking for one to read, and my story is on page two!! What???!

That is phenomiNiall!!

I'm glad my weird thoughts that pop into my head fascinate people :)

(Chapter 22)

I still can't believe yesterday actually happened. To me!

I'm nothing special.

And to be able to say I experienced every Directioners dream, is so crazy.

I just need to go over what had all happened today one more time, that way I know for sure that it really did happen.

Okay so, I know Lily and I met one Direction, Harry Styles asked me for my number, we watched them from backstage at their concert, Harry asked me out on a date, (in front of everybody)!, and Liam told him not to try any funny business with me.

That, I know all happened for sure because Lily keeps calling and me how it's so surreal.

But my date.

My date with Harry Styles.

The curly haired cupcake from that band One Direction...

That also happened.

It was the most cutest, romantic, and craziest night of my life.

Why was it crazy?

Ha. Well, just when Harry and I were talking about the rest of the guys and what they were likely doing, those four same boys, show up out of nowhere, shouting the most random things I've ever heard, while jumping into the freezing cold lake water.

They half scared me to death, but it was just so much fun.

Because it's not too often when four members of One Direction, interrupt your date with the other fifth member, and you end up hanging out together for the rest of the night.

Those kinds of things only happen in FanFics.

And honestly, I think we all are going to become really good friends.

They're just really likable guys and they know how to have a good time.

Even though it was super late, somehow Niall got me to go back in the water again.

I tried to get Harry to go back in again, too, but he didn't want to.

But of course, Louis said he was being boring... so he got help from Liam and Zayn to throw him in.

And I have to admit; it was quite funny to see the look on Harry's face when they did that.

Overall, we all had a pretty good time for the rest of the night.

Or morning?

Not sure what to call it.

But what I don't understand is, how the heck did those boys find us? And how did they get there?

Because at the end of our wonderful/crazy 'date', we all ended up soaken wet, taking me home in Harry's Range Rover.

And that's where I am right about now.

It's been an hour since I've been home and my mom finally went to sleep after freaking out about how late I got home and that she hopes I didn't do anything I'll regret later.

The guys dropped me off a little before four o'clock, so it's gonna be five soon.

There's no point of me going to bed now, although I should, because Harry's going to pick me up to go to the movies later.

But, I just don't think I could sleep, after everything that has happened.

I think I'll just lay in my bed, go on Twitter, and hopefully I'll just fall asleep.

******************************

'Hey Shai. I'll pick you up at around five. Okay love? xx'

Harry's text is what I woke up to.

So I answered him back saying I can't wait, and got out of bed to get ready for tonight.

It's two o'clock right now, and since I should probably straighten my hair, I would have to start getting ready right now.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, blow dried my hair, and then straightened it.

Okay, it's now 3:30.

If only I didn't have such wavy, frizzy hair, I would have finished way sooner.

So mow I have an hour and a half left to get dressed and do my makeup.

I put on my favorite high-waisted shorts with a floral tank top; didn't like the way I looked; changed, and ended up wearing a peter pan type blouse instead.

I did my usual makeup; foundation, blush, mascara, eyeliner, and a little lipgloss.

And then I was set.

By the time I was all finished, it was 4:40.

Harry would be here in twenty minutes, so that gives me time to see what people are saying about my favorite boy band online.

I opened up my 1D blog that Lily and I share, and I started to scroll through all the comments.

Since I hadn't been on all day yesterday, the comments I was looking through hadn't been updated, so when I got to the newest comments... I couldn't believe what I saw.

Every single comment on there was about... Me!

And there were pictures!

Pictures of me and Harry in his Range Rover, and sitting on the dock.

Pictures of all the boys and I.

How did this happen??

I didn't see not one camera at the lake.

The paparazzi must have not wanted the guys to know they were there.

All the comments I read mostly said:

'Who is she? Is she dating Harry?'

'Who is this chick and what does she want with our boys?'

'Is this the girl that Harry asked out at a concert?'

'If she breaks Harry's heart, I'll break her!'

They were mostly all the same, and there were also a lot that were unnecessary and rude.

So I shut down my computer and put it on my desk at the side of my bed.

Well... I guess I won't be on that for awhile anymore.

I sat on my bed for a little bit thinking about what I just read.

Remember Shailene, this was bound to happen sooner or later, when you're with the biggest boy band in the world. Get used to it!

I decided it wasn't a big deal right now and took my mind off of it.

I was about to doze off again, when I heard a knock coming from downstairs, and my little brother calling up to me,

"Shailene, that gay guy from the band you're obsessed about is here!"

Ay. What a brat.

I grabbed my bag, grabbed my phone, and ran down the stairs as fast as possible.

I told my brother to get lost, fixed my hair a little, and opened the door.

Seriously, Harry could be a model if he wanted to.

He was just so perfect standing there with his skinny jeans, converse, and plaid shirt.

He gave me a shy smile and I couldn't help but blush.

"Hey Shai. You look really pretty."

"Thank you! So do you!"

I gave him a wink and he laughed.

"So you ready to go?"

"Yup."

I said goodbye to my mom and dad, closed the door behind me, and walked towards the car to another date with Harry Styles.

*************************

We had just finished watching the movie and we were walking towards the car.

Harry was wearing a beanie with a hood on top to be kept unnoticed.

Luckily he didn't, because then that would be another story people would talk about.

I wonder if Harry had seen them yet.

Probably not.

I don't think he looks at that kind of stuff.

"Hey Harry?"

I said as we got in the car.

"Yeah love?"

"Have you been on the Internet today?"

He looked at me confused.

"Erm...no. Why?"

"Well because there's been pictures of us from yesterday and people have been wandering if we're together."

I don't know why, but I felt nervous talking to him about this.

I guess it was because I wanted to see what he would say.

Surprisingly, he just smiled.

Now I was confused.

"Heh. Why are you smiling?"

He grabbed my hand and entwined my fingers with his.

"Because you're cute."

"And why am I cute?"

I said trying to be flirty. Not doing a good job.

"Because I like how you blush everytime I look at you."

Whup. There goes the blushing.

He chuckled.

"And just so we're clear, if it was me... then yeah..., I would say we're together."

I smiled up at him, and he leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"So... where would you like to go now?"

Ooooooo... he shouldn't have asked that.

Because the one place that I would go anytime and anywhere is Starbucks.

I seriously think I have a problem.

But... it makes me happy.

So if I could have Harry and Starbucks; well then I'll just be on top of the world!

"Well since you're asking... Starbucks?"

I tried to put on a cute innocent face. I then added,

"Starbucks is my favorite."

He gave me his famous cheeky grin and laughed.

"Well if Starbucks is where you wanna go, then it's Starbucks we shall."

This time, I was the one to lean in and give him a kiss...

*************************

Now that I had my Tazo Tea from Starbucks, Harry dropped me back at home.

I didn't want to say goodbye to him just yet, so I invited him in.

We walked to the front door of my house and I knew I had to warn him ahead of time of my family's craziness.

"Okay Harry. So just for the heads up... My dad will probably be really mean to you. He just likes to take care of me. Don't worry though. My mom will take care of him."

Maybe I shouldn't have told him.

Because now he looks worried.

But he just laughed and shrugged it off.

"Erm... well you're mum sounds cool."

I grabbed his hand, hoped for the best, and opened the door.

"Mom, I'm home. And I brought someone I want you to meet."

I called out loud enough so she could hear me.

My mom came running out of the kitchen with a huge grin on her face.

Before she could notice, I tiptoed on my feet so I could whisper something to Harry.

"Beware, my mom is a cougar fangirl."

He tried to hold in his laugh, but he didn't seem to succeed.

So when he laughed, I laughed too.

"What's so funny?", my mom asked eyeing Harry like she's just sen an angel.

"Ohhhh nothing. Where's dad?"

I said changing the subject.

"He took your brother to go rent a video game."

Of course.

I was obsessed with boy bands and my brother was obsessed with video games.

Figures.

My mom still kept her gaze on Harry, but before I could introduce her to him, he already stepped in.

"Hello Mrs. Hartley. It's very nice to meet you. I'm Harry," he said offering his hand and shaking my moms.

He couldn't have been anymore of a gentleman.

And I can tell just by that, he had already won her over.

Well that was easy.

"Oh I know who you are! Shailene can never stop talking about you. It's cute really, how much she adores you. But I don't blame her. You're very handsome, like Zac Efron."

....... My mom has officially done it again.

Embarrassing me once more.

And then announcing her admiration for Zac Efron as well.

I don't know what it is, but older ladies seem to have a knack for him.

Hmmmm.... who does that remind me of.

But before she could say anymore and make me die of embarrassment, I grabbed Harry and rushed out of the room.

"Heh. Wellgottagomom.Beupinmyroom.Bye!"

"Leave the door open a crack. I'll be watching you two. And remember... I can hear everything!"

Harry found this totally funny and continued laughing when we entered my room and he sat on my bed.

I then realized that wasn't the reason why he was laughing.

My posters....

Oh no! I had tons of posters!

Most of Harry of course. But still!

I can't believe I forgot all about these.

I turned to Harry and put my hands over my face and flopped on the bed.

"You probably think I'm a freak, huh?" I said humiliated.

He came and pulled my hands away from my face and laid next to me.

"I could never think that. I think it's really sweet."

"Really?"

"Yupp." he said popping the p.

I gave into a smile and looked into the green eyes that were staring right back at me.

"I'm glad you're my girlfriend."

It was either his sexy English accent or the 'you're my girlfriend' words he said, that gave me the chills.

I couldn't believe it.

'I' was 'his' girlfriend.

"And I'm glad you're my boyfriend."

"I know", he said.

Then we both leaned in and our lips touched for the first time today.

Laying on the bed didn't help to keep it innocent.

So before things could start getting too far, I pulled away.

"Remember Harry. My moms 'watching", I said and we both started laughing.

We just laid there for awhile looking up at the ceiling.

It reminded me of last night.

We were doing the same thing.

Just instead of looking at my ceiling, we were looking up at the sky.

It's weird, but it felt like our first date was so long ago, and not just last night.

We continued to lay on my bed for about an hour and the whole time we did, we talked.

It was mostly about random stuff.

But talking the way we did, it made me really know that I was madly in love with this boy.

Everything that he liked or disliked, just fascinated me. He was perfect to me.

I also asked him when he had to leave again.

He said on Friday. Today is Monday.

So that only gives us a few days to be together.

"I wish you didn't have to go."

"Yeah. Me too."

It sucks that we just met each other, just became boyfriend and girlfriend, and we only get not even a week to spend together.

I really hope that these days that we 'do' spend together, will mean something to Harry, as I know they will mean to me.

I want him to be mine forever. Not just for the week.

It was like he knew what I was thinking, because he said exactly what was going on I'm head.

"But don't worry Shai. I'll make sure we're never apart for too long. Even if we have just a few days off, I'll come over here just to spend those few hours with you. Okay? I mean it."

"Okay Harry".......

***************************

He stayed a few more hours at my house and we both had a good time.

My dad came home with pizza and when he found out Harry was my boyfriend, he amazingly took it quite well.

And I think my dad actually has a soft spot for him.

I guess it's just that British charm that Harry has that makes everything go well for him.

So we all watched a movie together in the living room, while eating Pizza Hut and enjoying each others company.

Harry had his arm around me the whole time and because he was so comfortable, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, the movie had just ended everyone was tired and ready for bed.

So Harry said his goodbyes, thanked my parents, and drove back to his hotel where the rest of the boys were.

I was still half asleep from that movie, but I said goodnight to my parents, went upstairs to put on my pajamas, and crawled into my warm blankets.

Before I shut my eyes, I got a text from Harry.

'Goodnight Shai. I love you .xx'

The warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach came back again and I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

'Goodnight Harry. I love you too.'

I put my phone on vibrate, sunk deep into my covers, and shut my eyes once more.

**************************

The next few days we had together were spent just like any other couple would spend.

Harry came over again (my parents invited him), I went over to the hotel and hung out with him and the rest of the guys, we watched tons of movies, ate ice cream, and just basically laughed and fell more in love each day we had together.

Now it was Friday, I was at the airport with them, and it was time to say goodbye.

I've never been good at goodbyes before, so I had a few tears dripping down my face.

"I'm gonna miss you buddy!", Niall said while pulling me into a massive bear hug.

"I'll miss you too Niall! See you soon."

Niall, along with the rest of the guys, had become like my best friends in these last few days.

And I knew for sure that we would always keep in touch.

Zayn, Liam, and Louis also gave me massive bear hugs as they said their goodbyes.

Now it was Harry's turn...

I ran into his arms and we stayed like this for a few minutes.

'All aboarding Flight 715, the plane will be ready to take flight in just a few minutes'

Stupid speaker.

"I'll see you soon love, okay? I love you."

We kissed for the last time until we would see each other again, and I felt the tingled in my stomach.

The way his lips always moved perfectly with mine, made it even more special.

We broke away and he grabbed his bags and started walking towards the doors.

"I love you too, Harry," I said just before the doors closed.

An in just a few seconds, I got a text from my boyfriend.

"See you soon .xx"

"Looking forward to it."

I put back...

*End of Chapter 22*

Follow my personal Instagram @bees_little_ocean to get to know me better :)

And if you have questions about anything, put them down in the comments.

50 votes, 50 comments maybe? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
275K 7.9K 135
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
263K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...