KILL OR DIE [ A Zodiac Story ]

By dogabuse-johnwick

( ONGOING ) [Rn I'm editing previous chapter so it's a whole mess to read it now ] A virus spread all over at... More

LETS MEET YOUR ZODIACS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
5 - NIGHT ESCAPE
6 - TWO DAYS AT ROOFTOP
7 - WHAT HAPPENS AT THAT NIGHT ?
8 - MISSION NEW YORK ESCAPE
9 - WE ALL SEPARATED PT 1
10 : WE ALL SEPARATED PT 2
SO SORRY
11 - WE ALL SEPRATED PT 3
12- NEW PEOPLE , NEW CHALLENGES
13 - LOVE CONFESSION
14 - TRAIN TO FRANCISCO
15- Now what ?
17 - we met again
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
Chapter -21

16- The last train

225 11 5
By dogabuse-johnwick

SAGGITARIUS POV

Oh god...i shout in my mind when i saw the entrance of station , zombies were everywhere , looks like my time has come . I saw some more dangerous zombies which were eating their own skin . Antila mumbles if we even try to enter ...we all die . Then gem says And if we stay here we will die because of hunger and zombies of course . Then Apus said then lets make a plan because we 4 never kill 60+ zombies alone . I raised my hand and said I have an idea but..its too risky . Apus replied We take many risks when we came here now tell us . I said nervously ..uhmm.. If One of us distract those zombies and take them away from the station , then 3 of us can entered their . This reminds me of aries , once he told me almost 50 zombies chasing him .

Antilla shout ....wait so what about that guy ? Apus look at her and said You still didn't understand this guy telling one of us to sacrifice our life . He got it . Gem and antila shout No way ! They yelled at me but then apus stop them and say Don't shout what if they hear us.... I think he is right we don't have any option left , then why don't that guy die who gave us this idea . What ? He is targeting me ..damn you Apus ... Gem shout at him Why him ? Apus said Because he gave that idea . Antila also agreed with him Apus is right if you have that much guts then why don't you go you said you are strong . I shout Hell No ! Apus give me a smirk and said You said that your parents are soilders , don't you think they feel bad that their son is coward and i also helped you once now it's payback time .

Damn that smartass knows my weakness , if someone call me coward i can't take this , i starts walking Ok , I'm going first . Apus and antila didn't say a word but Gem shouts Sagi no ! She really loves me iam gonna cry , i smiled at her and said It's ok .

I was near the station , i hide behind the walls , they were so many ..oh god looks like this is my last journey but atleast i want gem survived from this . Apus , if i survive i will never forgive you for this . I take a deep breath and reload my rifle and starts shooting at them . Zombies hear the voice of my gun and started chasing me ... AAAHH SHIT ! I ran fast but it's impossible for me to ran continuously but i never give up , i try my best to survive ....

I quickly climb at the truck , which was near a house they still chasing me and some zombies tried to climb on truck , i started shooting them and then i saw near the entrace gate Apus and gem killing those remaining zombies who were still there and entered to the station .

Shit ..a zombie climbed on the truck and tried to eat my head , i hit him with my rifle and climb on the balcony of that house .....i started shooting them , hell no ...no more bullets left . I can't even run from their zombies were everywher , I'm stuck . Zombies tried to climb on that balcony , i saw one zombie grab my leg , i tried to hit him with rifle but it doesn't work . I grab a big flower pot which was at the balcony and hit him hard on his head . His head spilled with greenish blood ..... What was that ?! i saw a car came towards zombie with full speed , when the car was near the truck the two people jump out of the car and fell on the ground . I can't saw them , that car crashes all the zombies and when it clashed with the truck..

💥 BOOM 💥

A huge blast happend !! That blast burned my hand and face but not completely . When i saw everywhere i saw zombies were felled everywhere . That zombies who were at the top of truck burned down completely . I jumped down from the balcony and i fell on ground , i realised my left leg was completely burned , it hurts... i can't walk properly . Then those two guys came closer to me , one of them shout Sagittarius !!

Pisces and virgo ?

Virgo supports me to get up and said GET UP AND RUN ! But can't my leg hurt alot pisces look at me and said his leg burned because of that blast . Virgo asked Now what ?! Pisces gave all his weapon to virgo he said You take the lead . After saying this pisces lift me on his back and virgo take all the weapons of pisces , they started walking ...iam so happy i win but .......

PISCES POV

He passed out . I still can't understand that guy , he almost kill himself just for others . Virgo started to shoot all zombies who came closer to us and i was lifting sagittarius on my back . Virgo shouts Pisces so many zombies are coming . I turned back and said You know what you have to do . She winked Got it sweetie . Don't.. call.. me.. that ...it pisses me . Virgo and i run backwards and then virgo bring out 3 dynamites from my bag and throw them towards zombies ..

💥Boom💥

Zombies becomes green liquid in just 5 seconds . That blast was huge that the glass windows also breaked . I saw down on the train track through breaked glass windows , gem and two unknowns hiding . I smirked and look at sleeping sagittarius Hmm so thats the reason ...right ? Virgo came and asked looking at sagittarius wounds Is he alive ? I nod Yeah , he is resting , let's go to the train platform .

We go towards the platform and saw gem and two unknowns . Virgo ran when she saw gem and shout
Gem !? Gem looked at virgo and started cried Virgo ! They hug each other and also crying alot virgo asked gem Are you ok ? She sobs No.. Sagi was not with us . I came near them and said He is , oh god that gym guy is so heavy . When gem look at sagittarius she started crying even more ...what ?she saw sagi was half burned Sagi why is he half burned ? I looked at her and said I burned him , to save his life . She hugs him almost 10 minutes , then i asked her Well you know who those two are? Gem said They are also survivors they helped us before .

They look suspicious ...Virgo also feel the same thing and says huhh...Maybe they helped you because they want to use you like sagi . Antilla shouts That's not true . Virgo smirks Well sorry if you feel bad , i have trust issues . Great reply virgo , That girl stares her with anger You.. Calm down Antila . That guy stop her otherwise a huge fight happend . That guy looks at sagittarius and asked Btw when he wakes up ? give him some water antila .
- Yes . Antila give some water to wake sagittarius .

They are more suspicious , my intuition says that something bad is gonna happen. But what...

thinking about something ? Virgo smiles at me , she looks pretty while smiling . I turned my face away from her and asked When the train will come ? Apus said We came 15 minutes before the arrival of train. Gem asked while holding sagittarius Is it ? Virgo said Wait a litt...

💥💥BOOM 💥💥

What ?! Who did this ?! Virgo shout and looked at me Don't look at me i didn't explode anything that so...WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ?! LOOK THERE !!!

T_T ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 T_T

😏 WANT SOME SPOILER 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2K 35
In a universe called Zodea, these twelve individually different teenagers had been accepted into a "normal" highschool, not knowing nor being aware t...
926 23 9
Long long ago, an obsession ruined many lives. And After almost 3 decades, when everyone is over it, a 15 year old gets reached out to by her ancesto...
95K 1.5K 49
The world isn't as it seems, it is filled with all kinds of monstrous creatures. Our story begins when 12 of these supernaturals meet and join forces...
12.6K 216 49
12...no 13 zodiacs, 1 unknown world, ?? enemy/(s), betrayal, love, etc. Will they survive? Or will they just starve to death?