The Dancing Lover (Zianourry)...

By Larry421

One Direction is the one boy band that does it all. They can do something stupid, but also make it seem cute... More

One Direction!
White Eskimos Group A
White Eskimos Group B
White Eskimos Group C
White Eskimos Group D
White Eskimos Group E
Prologue
1 (1 year later)
2
3
4
5 (Part 1)
6 (Part 2)
7 (6 moths later)
8
9
10 (Short)
11
12
13
15 (Short)
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 (Short)
Epilogue
Voting, Sequel, and Thanks!

14

695 21 1
By Larry421

Lima💛: HARRY
Lou💙: WE'RE
Ni❤: SO
Zaynie💜: FUCKING
Lima💛: BORED!

Lou💙: WAKE
Ni❤: YOUR
Zaynie💜: CUTE
Lima💛: ASS
Lou💙: UP!
Ni❤: PLEASE
Zaynie💜: BABE!

Lima💛: WE
Hazza💚: Oh my god shut the fuck up!
Lou💙: RUDE!
Ni❤:VERY
Zayn💜: RUDE!
Hazza💚: If you guys don't stop, then I will not have sex with you.
Ni❤: Really?
Hazza💚: Nope!

Lou💙: SOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ni❤: RRRRUUUUUUUUDDDDEEEE
Hazza💚: I have a hangover. Not necessarily the state that I want to be in for you to be spamming my phone like this.
Lou💙: YOU WENT DRINKING WITHOUT ME?!?
Hazza💚: Didn't think that you would want to come with me😞

Lou💙: I HAD TO SPEND THE DAY WITH ELEANOR! YOU DIDN'T THINK THAT I WANTED SOME ALCOHOL IN MY SYSTEM?!? The girl wouldn't shut up about her new shoes and whoever the fuck Vixen is...and you didn't thought that I wouldn't want to go get drunk...

Lima💛: Anyways...do you have any aspirin?
Hazza💚: No, because I was not planning on getting drink during this tour.
Zaynie💜: Then why did you get drunk?
Hazza💚: Because seeing girls being so close with guys who I love is torturing. Thought I could handle it, but NOPE!

Well...that made me stop for a moment. I looked up and saw Louis and he was just staring at the floor. He then turned his phone off and looked out of the moving bus. I looked to the right of him and Zayn was already looking out of the window. Niall just went to the bedroom side of the bus. "Okay...looks like I have to reassure him," I said quietly before I went back to texting Harry.

Lima💛: Do you think we can talk?
Hazza💚: Not really in the mood for a phone call Liam...
Lima💛: No I mean off the phone. You can hop into our bus if you want. We are going to stop at a gas station for a bit, so you can come here when we stop.
Hazza💚: Why?
Lima💛: Well the boys are sad now, so I need to clear things up. I need to give away some confidence that we all need.

Hazza💚: Fine.
I turned my phone off then and just water for another 5 minutes before the driver told us that we are at a stop an dwe can get some things to eat if we want. We also have the time to take a wee if we need to use it. He stepped out and when he was off of the bus, Harry got on. I smiled at him and motioned him over and patted the seat right to the left of me.

He sat down and he took off his jacket before he placed it on the table that was beside him. "Okay Niall, come back here. We need to talk about this. Because this is something we all need to remember," I spoke and after a minute, Niall walked in and sat next to Zayn.

"Okay guys this part of our contracts isn't going to be that bad now. It's been a week into the tour and management talked about this with me and I think that we can pull through," I said with a soft smile. "How do you kn-" "Louis, the day after our first concert, you had to spend that day with Eleanor, but you don't have to anymore. I have to spend a day with Sophia tomorrow, but I'm done after that.

Niall is next Monday, then he'll be done. Zayn is next Friday before he's done. We don't have to go out in the public eye with them when our days are over. They are just going to post about us and we will still have to talk about them in interviews, but that's it. I'm told to break up with Sophia on the 30th of this month. Zayn is going to be on the 18th of April. Niall is the 20th of May. Then Louis, you are going to be last. Your breakup with Eleanor is going to be the 23rd of June.

Our contract ends on the last day of June. We can come out of any point of July. I prefer it to be the 23rd because we'll be in LA again. Where the paps mostly are located. That's our last performance, do why not go big, tight? It's just going to have to take some time, but we will get there eventually. We just need to hold on for a bit longer," I told them. It was silent for a minute. "So I don't have to hear about Vixen anymore?" Louis asked and I smiled before I shook my head.

"You are very much free from all of her unnecessary and annoying rambles," I told him and I saw his face glow up. "Think about this too, we don't really post a lot. If we do then it's on our stories. It's either about the tour or it contains what we are doing at the moment. This will go by really quickly when you really think about it," I said, giving them the hope that they need right now. "So we'll be out?" "In 5 months, yes," I said.

"Technically it's 4 months," Niall pointed out and I rolled my eyes before standing up. "Now can we be happy again? I'm in the mood for some muffins and I'm thinking of getting some breakfast, so whoever wants to tag along can," I told them before I picked up my wallet and walked off of the bus.

I waited a little bit and heard the sound of heels and shoes walking up from behind me. I looked to my right to see Harry with his jacket back on. Then I went to my left to see Niall. They were both smiling, and seeing that again is what makes me feel good.

I walked into Circle K and we bought some snacks as well as some actual food before we walked back to the bus. "Can I stay with you boys for a bit? I'm riding with couples..." Harry asked me and I smiled. "Of course you can darling. Joe never said that you couldn't," I answered and he smiled before he went on the bus first.

The next day
Don't have to see her after today. Don't have to see her for today. Just got to keep reminding myself that. I don't have to see her after today. I kept repeating in my head as I was holding hands with Sophia and we were entering a little bakery. Then when the 30th comes around we can break up. Just one step closer to being free and being able to kiss Harry whenever I want.

"So I wanted to get these really nice pairs of earings, but I don't know what outfit could go with these," She spoke and showed me a picture of the earings. God Louis was right, this is torture.

"Um, it's silver love," I told her. "So?" "Well if you asked Harry, then he would tell you that anything can go with silver. There's barely any color that doesn't go with it," I told her and she hummed. "Then I'll buy it," She said with a happy smile.

The difference between her and Eleanor is that she doesn't hate Harry. She actually looks up to him in the fashion sense and his lifestyle. Zelina and Hailee are the exact same way. They understand that this is just for publicity and she even told me that it was weird pretending to date me because I was so gay that a girl can give me as many lap as cew as she wants and I would not get hard at all. I would scream out of joy at the amount of rainbows that I have seen in I wanted to.

We walked into a coffee shop and when the waiter saw us, she squealed at the sight of me, but Sophia didn't really get a response or reaction. A Zianourry shipper I see. They are almost everywhere that we go. Anyways, when we walker up to the counter, the worker immediately started to ask me about the band, how I'm doing, and how Harry is doing. I was fine and happy with answering her questions, but I was also hungry.

I looked at the menu and started to read off of that. I asked Sophie what she wanted and she picked out a snack and a drink. I repeated her order to the worker, who typed it up and told them that then will be out with it all pretty soon.

I thanked her before I led Sophia to a table and the two of us sat down together. "So how are you guys really?" She asked as she puther phone down and looked at me. "We are okay now. I had to give the boys a confidence boost yesterday and I told them about the updates on this who "relationship" thing," I replied and she hummed.

"Well that is definitely nice to hear. I don't like doing this you know? Like I am okay with being friends with you and I'm fine with you having to hide your feelings for Harry and your bandmates, but the fact that I have to pretend to be your girlfriend is kind of uncomfortable for me," she confessed. "You feel uncomfortable? I'm the gay one here," I said and she sighed. "I know what you mean though," I added.

"Like...what the fuck is wrong with this people? Band boy image? Really? Liam, your fans are constantly chanting 'Zianourry' wherever show you or Harry perform at. It has to make them see that they are not winning," she then pointed out I smiled. "That's what I love about my fans. They know what's real and what isn't." I told her and she nodded. "I feel the same way and they aren't even fans of mine." The two of us shared a small laugh when she said that.

"I'm serious though Liam. They went out of their way to separate one of the biggest and happiest couples in this business, and they have you...going to hurt me personally for when I say this but...downgrade to women who you don't even like romantically. Have you pretend to be straight even though you were openly gay not too long ago. It all just doesn't make any sense..." she sighed wnd we soon saw the worker walking towards us with the food and drinks that I ordered for not too long ago.

I thanks the girl again and she nodded before walking away. "Well I will say that this will ne a good thing at least. It will be the last time that we see each other before we break up and I'm unofficially free from this bullshit," I said and she nodded before taking a bite from her salad.

"Harry would love to meet you though. He thought that you hated him for some odd reason," I brought up and she nodded her head again. She cleared her mouth from her food and picked up her cup of water and took a sip before she spoke.

"I mean, I guess I can see where he thought that. Eleanor wants what's his, so he just assumed th as t for the rest of us. I would be pretty happy to meet up and hang out with him," she smiled before she continued to eat. I took a bite from my sandwich and held back a satisfying moan from my lips from how good this food was.

"So how long is this day supposed to be? I have a makeup appointment in a couple of hours, and I really don't want to be late," she said and looked at her watch. "I mean less than your nails?" I asked, pretending to be hurt. She laughed and shrugged. "Havent gotten them done in a while, so in this case, yes they do," she said with a mocking smile.

We talked a bit more. When we were done, I paid and thanked people before I dropped her off at ther nail appointment and headed back to my boys.

This day actually turned out pretty well. She is a really nice friend, but I can't wait for that break up news to reach the surface....
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 13.9K 66
'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in during my One Direction days, and those...
265 0 26
NOT MY ORGINAL WORK !!! "Infamous boybander leaves club together with unknown," read the headline. Underneath were pictures of a boy with dark curls...
241 24 21
i'm bored and a really good writer GET THIS A WAtty Emerys life has been hard. with her father's disappearance and her mother's abuse, she's never ex...
577K 25.7K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...