froyo - tk.

By STREAMTEAR

they were inches away from the frozen yogurt machines and toppings section, yet that barely gnawed at them. "... More

froyo.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen (m).
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty (m).
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight (m).
thirty nine.
forty.
epilogue.
final author's note.

ten.

18.4K 1K 1.5K
By STREAMTEAR

yoongi placed multiple packs of beer in the middle of the circular formation they all sat in.

"finally," jungkook breathed out.

seokjin could have raided his parents' alcohol stashes and used them for tonight, but he knew his irritating maid would have snitched on him so he decided to just depend on yoongi to bring the drinks.

"this is way too ghetto. you couldn't have brought any don julio tequila? what about remy martin champagne?" seokjin complained to the others. his lip curled at the smell of the beer. disgust. total disgust.

jungkook shook his head. "sorry that we don't have millionaires as fucking parents."

taehyung watched in silence as everyone passed beers and exchanged small words. it seemed everything that left seokjin's mouth oozed of privilege. he was obviously brought up with the belief that he was superior to everyone else by the virtue of his birth since he was born in a rich family. taehyung really had no idea how namjoon dealt with him on a daily basis.

yoongi's alert voice brought taehyung from his thoughts. "hey, kid! you want a beer?"

"h-huh?" taehyung choked up.

he'd never even had a taste of alcohol before, so what was it of him to chug down a bottle of beer in the moment?

"um, no thank you, but may i get a sparkling water instead?" he suggested.

a loud laugh ripped across the room. the cruel, mocking laughter and giggling could be heard from a mile away. it all echoed through seokjin's hallway. "did this dumbass seriously ask for sparkling water?!" yoongi sputtered.

taehyung bit his lip in nervousness. "w-what's so funny?"

there was a brief silence until the outburst of laughter came yet again. "he's playing, i'm sure he's playing," seokjin joked, "someone just give the boy a beer."

"no, i-i don't want on—"

"i guess i missed the fucking joke." jungkook let out a cough from his upper chest, grabbing everyone's attention. he directed his gaze to the maid. "get him a sparkling water."

the maid nodded his head uncontrollably & headed toward the kitchen in a fast pace.

oh, god. taehyung's legs almost shook.

"you didn't really have to do that," taehyung muttered. a pink blush seared through his cheeks. "i can speak for myself."

"but you didn't."

jungkook turned to his right, staring holes into taehyung's head. the two sat so close together they caught each other's scent.

strawberries, jungkook smiled in his head.

weed and beer, taehyung grimaced.

"so, how's life been for everybody?" the corner of seokjin's lips raised in amusement. "it's like we haven't spoken in months."

jungkook brought up his constant basketball training. he planned to be on varsity this year, so there were no excuses for him to miss practice. that explained his ripped abs.

as taehyung listened to jungkook discuss his personal life, he realized he didn't know much about the male. to him, jungkook was just some conventionally attractive man who's only intentions with him were sex.

yoongi grinned. "you know, it's cool how you're finally working towards your dream. i know how much you've wanted to play basketball so nice job, man."

jungkook's mouth twitched as he fought a smile. he wasn't used to being praised by anyone, so he had no idea how to react.

"what about you, taehyung?" namjoon swiftly switched the subject. "tell us about your life. this is only our second time meeting."

taehyung's brain searched for something reasonable to explain. his life was basic and uneventful. he didn't live in a huge mansion, or work towards being ranked as a professional basketball player. he was just an average boy who worked shifts at a froyo shop.

"there's not much about me. i work at a frozen yogurt shop to save up for online college, " he started. "i also live alone in an apartment, but i guess that's good enough for me."

jungkook smirked at him. "maybe if you gave me a chance, you wouldn't be so alone in that apartment of yours."

"no."

yoongi sighed in enjoyment at the two of them. "you two are so lucky you have your lives sorted out. all i do is watch tv in bed, and fuck bitches every now and then."

"you seriously can never keep your fucking dick in your pants," jungkook complained.

the whole group with the exception of taehyung shot him a confused look.

seokjin face-palmed. "kook, are you really talking? you were literally gonna have sex with some random girl you invited to your room yesterday."

jungkook quickly gestured for seokjin to stop blabbering so taehyung wouldn't get the wrong idea, but it was far too late.

"h-he's joking," jungkook nervously chuckled. "i haven't messed with someone ever since you turned me down in jin's store."

taehyung gave him an emotionless glance. he wasn't surprised.

seokjin mouthed a "sorry!" to jungkook, but he just shook his head in disapproval.

taehyung eyed the amber liquid & golden glow of the beer bottle. he just needed something to turn down the volume of his thoughts.

sure, he made it seem like he didn't care much for jungkook but hearing that he was still active in his sex life didn't sit well with taehyung.

he wrapped his slender fingers around the beer bottle, feeling his heat leach into the drink. a sour & vile taste slipped into taehyung's mouth, nullifying him. he let out a quiet gag.

"don't drink that," jungkook commanded. he brought his hand out to confiscate the drink just for taehyung to aggressively smack it away.

"you can't tell me what to do. how 'bout you go talk to your other side hoes?"

a groan flowed past jungkook's lips. "are you fucking kidding me? why are you getting so pissed over what jin said when you're the one who keeps rejecting me?"

taehyung spun in the opposite direction. he didn't have to explain himself, he just wanted to be left alone.

the fuzz of intoxication already began. the others spoke to each other, but their words came off as slurred & senseless to taehyung.

yoongi chuckled at the sight of taehyung. the poor boy looked robbed of all his sanity. "you guys really let this kid touch the beer?"

everyone gave taehyung a worried look.

taehyung, on the other hand, mindlessly placed his hands on jungkook's bicep.

"this is like, really hot. do you work out?"

jungkook sat in his spot awkwardly, yearning to retrieve all the alcohol from taehyung's possession. he knew the elder would not listen to him, for the drunk male was too hardheaded for his likings.

"okay! i'm like really, really, really, sleepy. cuddle me, jungkookie." taehyung lolled his head around, drooling on jungkook's lap. this new persona of taehyung took jungkook and others by surprise. it was quite obvious his drunk words were just sober thoughts.

"so...you guys want some food?" seokjin questioned to transition the subject. he wondered where his maid went. she initially ran off to fetch taehyung his sparkling water, but jungkook might've scared her away.

jungkook swung taehyung up in his muscled arms. his comforting hand held taehyung's back for support so taehyung's skinny legs wouldn't collapse under him. "yeah, order some pizza and wings. i'm gonna drop taehyung off in one of the guest rooms."

although taehyung's weight staggered him back a bit, jungkook effortlessly carried him up the two-flight stairs & paused to enter the nearest guest room.

taehyung whimpered, "w-what are you doing?"

"i'm just getting you in bed—"

"rape! rape! rape!" taehyung became balled up in bed, resorting to physically assaulting jungkook in any way to save himself.

"fuck!" jungkook stumbled back as he gritted his teeth. "you fucking bit my finger!"

taehyung became gentle before glossy tears fell down his cheeks. "just please don't hurt me, i'm sorry, please." he choked up on his own words.

"i won't hurt you, man. let's just go to bed," jungkook responded in a drained tone.

he gently positioned the drunk boy under the covers, before jumping into the bed and laying beside him. jungkook lightly smiled, moving the blue hair out of taehyung's flushed face.

taehyung's breath hitched. "please...p-please don't hurt me," he mumbled on the verge of falling asleep.

jungkook's hand drifted to taehyung's cheek. it settled there & began caressing his face. it was comforting to taehyung in ways that words couldn't even explain. their breaths mingled.

"just go to sleep, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31M 1.1M 49
"Screw the rules. I want you, Kim Y/N." THIS FIC WAS MADE INTO CLICKBAIT FOR A YOUTUBE VIDEO COMPLAINING ABOUT KOREABOOS LOLLL ITS NOT THAT BAD GIVE...
420K 30.3K 20
"If I must continue writing these, I need to know more about him. Tell me everything you love about Taehyung, and I'll write it down." ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ In...
2.7K 116 5
Remake of a heroes daughter. Izuku midoriya the number one hero of japan and feared by all villains across the world. Overworks himself to the point...
36.8K 1.4K 25
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Hayden Young spills her drink on a stranger at the movies and that stranger ends up being her future boyfriend... 𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈�...