Living the Life *Another book...

By oopsiedoopsie7

"Everything has been chaotic" -Harry Styles "Oh...Well it's been stressful." -Jesy Nelson "Yeah, everything's... More

Living the Life
Pre-Chapter 1: Jade
Deleted POV's
Pre-Chapter 2: Leigh-Anne
Deleted POV's part 2: Spring Break Love and more BTR
Pre-Chapter 3: Liam
Pre-Chapter 4: Louis
Pre-Chapter 5: Harry
Pre-Chapter 6: Jesy
Pre-Chapter 7: Perrie
Pre-Chapter 9: Zayn
Chapter 1: The Start of Something Beautiful
Chapter 2: Last Minute Rehearsals
Chapter 3: More than Friends, with benefits...
Chapter 4: SACRIFICE HIM!
Chapter 5: Valentine's Day Gone Bad
Chapter 6: The "Septuple" Date
Chapter 7: Saving Liam
Chapter 8: The Haters aren't gonna just hate actually...
Chapter 9: Dreams DON'T come true, right?
Chapter 10: A Lirrie Day Gone Wrong
Chapter 11: Jade+Sophia+Danielle=not a good equation
Chapter 12: #prayforthem
Who's gonna be the first to say goodbye?
Chapter 13: Stuck with the girlfriends
Chapter 13.2: Wedding Planning
Chapter 14: The Ball
Chapter 15: Everything goes wrong
Chapter 16: A Secret, A Plan
Chapter 17: This is Us??
Chapter 18: #harrygotarrested
Chapter 19: It's too late
Chapter 20: The Cal Pal Cruise is Sailing!
Chapter 21: The fight that could've ended everything
Chapter 22: Band Therapy, feat. 5SOS
Chapter 23: A Different Problem
Chapter 24: Jade or Perrie?
Chapter 25: The Mysterious Benefactor
Chapter 26: Desicions
Chapter 27: The Big Day
Chapter 28: Mission save Jenn
Chapter 29: Management
Chapter 30: A Jerrie Date
Chapter 31: A Whole lot of History
Forgetting Everything

Pre-Chapter 8: Niall

572 22 11
By oopsiedoopsie7

(A/N: read the author's note at the end! It's very important!)

Niall's POV:

Jesy...Jesy...Jesy...Jesy..Horan. Jesy Horan. Yeah, Jesy Horan. Jessica Louise Nelson-Horan. Yeah, I like that.

"What are you talking about?" Someone said, which made me scared as shit. I looked to see Louis, filming me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, walking away from him.

"Filming you of course. I'm filming you, so when my future child is born, I can show it the video of her aunts and uncles." Louis said, acting proud.

"But, we're not related." I corrected.

"Meh, whatever. You just lost your chance of being a godfather!" Louis sasses, as he walks away from me.

"Wait what?!" I asked in confusion. "LOUIS WAIT I WANT TO BE THE GODFATHER!" I said, running to him. Before I knew, someone grabbed my shirt collar and dragged me into an interview room. Wait, what?

"Hello. I'm Michelle, and I was gonna get you, until I saw you running," Michelle said. Ummm..okay? "So now that you're here, we can get this interview started." She continued.

"Wa-"

"AND! We are here today with the lovely Niall Horan." Michelle said, pointing to me. I didn't even get ready, and she started the interview. What the fudge is going on here? Wait, what's going on.

"Umm...What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh, you're so silly Niall. Now, let's get the interview started!" Michelle said, looking from the Telly. Interview? What- Oh! That interview. Dammit!

"@i_am_mrshoran: what do you predict the stuff happening at the tour?" Michelle read out.

"One thing for sure, there is going to be drama." I said. "Now can I leave?"

"Nope." She said. AHHHHH!

*an hour later*

"What took you forever." Louis said when I walked out of the interview room.

"I don't know. Ask her!" I said in anger.

"Well, whatever. We are late to Simon's meeting! NOW LET'S GO!" Louis demanded, as he dragged me by the collar. What is with people dragging me by my collar now?!

*at Simon's meeting*

"HURRY U-" It was dead silent because everyone was looking at us. Liam, Harry, Zayn, Micheal, Luke, Calum, Ashton, Perrie, Leigh-Anne, Jade, and Jesy.

Jesy...Jesy Horan...

"You two are late!" Simon said. "Now take a seat!" He said, pointing to the to seats next to Liam and Harry.

Louis and I went to sit down, and waited for Simon to start talking. Also, I realized that our managers are here. Which is odd...

"So..I called you guys down because it turns out that we have some weird news." Simon said. What? "Apparently, your management said that we have people asking for refunds. They said, that if we change it to the date of when the On the Road Again tour was suppose to start, then we wouldn't get refunds." Simon said, leaving us in shock.

"What! They can't do that to us!"

"We need to get ready! We haven't even rehearsed!"

"No one is prepared for this!"

"I can't just get ready three weeks?!"

"This isn't right!"

"Not fair! Come on! People haven't even bought their tickets yet!"

"Why would they be so selfish!"

"I can't do the tour if it's gonna start out like this!"

"Can you convince them. Please?"

"Do something Simon!"

"Oh my god! I hate this right now!"

"Who the fuck's idea is this?"

"What am I suppose to do?" I mumbled to myself.

"Okay! Guys stop arguing!" Simon demanded, making the room silent again. "We can do this! But, to make this happen, we need to do it One Direction style."

"I don't even know what that is!" Harry said.

"One Direction style; it's the way where you cram, work hard, do the best that you can, and make it all happen in one brilliant way," Simon said. Everyone sighed for a moment until Simon continued talking. "BUT! Due to the success, of the gig at Wembley, we are letting Leigh-Anne manage the tour again."

"Thank you Simon," Leigh said. "I'm very honored."

"Wait, so does that mean we have to go back to our own jobs?" Harry complained. "Especially because I have to do A LOT of interviews."

"Well, I'm not sure, because I had to hire a stylist, and she mentioned in her résumé, that she is very stylish and knows one of the girls." Simon said. "Her name is Jennelle Rosner." Simon said, before Perrie started to jump like a maniac.

"I KNOW HER! SHE WAS IN MY HIGH-SCHOOL!" Perrie yelled.

"Okay," Simon said. "She is gonna be a clothing stylist, and an intern for hair and make up. Also, don't worry about Lou, she's still gonna be your hair and make-up stylist." Simon assured. Good, because I don't want other people touching my hair. "I think that's it." Simon said.

"Anything else?" Harry said.

"No. Now get out!" Simon yelled, as everyone got out of their seats and left the room.

"Except you Niall." Simon said. Everyone left the room, except Simon and I. "I want you to do the set-list again."

"Really? Why than-"

"No, I'm not done." Simon said. "I want your fans to help you out."

"Like let them tell me the songs they want?" I asked.

"Yeah, but that's all!" Simon said. Okay? I just left the room, and started to walk to the lift.

What should it be? I think I should make a hashtag on twitter. Like, #RockMyDNAUKsetlist or #RMDIrelandsetlist or whatever it is.

*later on*

@onedirection: hey guys niall here ! I have some news, and you guys all now the RMD tour is coming up very soon. So ! We want you guys to help us with the set list! Give us songs that you want us to play ! But use the #RMDEuropesetlist or whatever country you live in. Following hashtags you must use for the set list, #RMDNAsetlist(north America) etc. k luv u ! xxx

And, SEND! I put my phone in my pocket, and saw Liam running down the stairs.

"NIALL LOOK! ALL THE SETLIST HASHTAGS ARE TRENDING ALREADY!" Liam yelled at the top of his lungs. Wait what? OHMYGOD!

"REALLY?" I asked, and I saw Liam's phone. It was all the hashtags that for the setlist! HOLY SHIT!

"LIAM!" Louis yelled, as he came running downstairs.

"What now?" Liam groaned.

"You're acting weird. Now tell me something that I don't know!" Louis demanded.

"What are you talking about?" Liam asked in 'confusion'.

"I asked, "what would Zerrie be like with kids?". Next thing I knew, you started to act weird." Louis said. Oh....shit. He looked at Liam, then he looked at me suspiciously.

CODE RED ALERT!!! SOUND THE SIRENS! POUND THE ALARM!! *music starts playing*

"Hmmm. You're hiding something too!" Louis stated, pointing to me.

"No! What are you talking about?!" I said, defending myself.

"Okay..fine!" Louis said. He pulled out his phone, and started typing. Then, he gave to me, and pointed to a sentence. "Read this sentence, then I'll leave you along." He demanded. Oh no, I feel like this is a trick. I gulped, as I felt sweat from my forehead. What the hell? It's cold in here, and I'm already sweating.

"Um.." I said. I took another gulp, and I started to read it. "My- mother and I, went to the grrrr-grocery store. And bought so-some cookies."

"AH-HA!" Louis yelled. "YOU ARE HIDING SOMETHING!"

"Niall do-" Liam said, before Louis shut his mouth with duct.....tape?

"And don't even try, I wrapped your hands as well." Louis said. Liam looked down and saw his hands wrapped around, and he looked shocked. "Now, where was I? Oh yeah, TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE HIDING!"

"Bath bombs.." I said.

"Keep going." Louis threatened while whispering.

"Chinese food." I said, oh no. The deal! Oh no! Niall don't do it!

"Almost there.." Louis said. Oh no.. Think of something, try to stall him.

*FLASHBACK*

"I'm coming baby." I moaned.

"Almost there.." She groaned.

"Scream my name!" I demanded.

"Ni-ni- NIALL!" She screamed out, as she reached her climax. Same with me...

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Wait, why is that voice so familiar.

*FLASHBACK*

I was walking with Jesy, and next thing I knew, I accidentally bumped her.

"NIALL!" She screamed.

"Nice screaming, did you have it with Jake?" I joked.

"Shut up you dirty minded bastard, and no. I was drunk, but I can't remember his name. I even screamed his name out. Meh. It's was a one night stand anyways." Jesy said, shrugging it off.

*FLAS-(NOPE)*

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"I had sex with Jesy?!" I yelled out.

"What?" Louis questioned.

"What?" Two people said in unison. I looked up to see Zayn and Harry with groceries.

"Oh no. Zayn." I whispered.

"YOU HAD SEX WITH ZAYN AND LIAM WALKED IN?!" Louis yelled.

"WHAT?" Harry asked/yelled in confusion.

"OH HELL NAW!" Zayn yelled.

"Wut!" Liam mumbled through the duct tape.

"No! Not that!" I yelled in defense.

"Then, tell me!" Louis threatened again. "Or else, duck duck Liam is gone!" He said, grabbing the duck. Don't ask why we named it duck duck Liam.

"NOT THE DUCK!" I said, trying to grab it, but Louis held it far away from me, and held me back.

"TELL ME!" Louis yelled. I looked at Zayn, and he was confused.

"ZAYNANDPERRIEWEREABOUTTOHAVESEXINTHEBATHTUB!" I yelled and said it really fast.

"NIALL!" Zayn groaned.

"AH-HA!" Louis said, I snatched it from Louis' hand and walked away. I put the duck back, and kissed it goodbye. I went to the kitchen, and opened the fridge, because I wanted some food and I saw a thong on top of the milk.

"WHY IS THERE A THONG IN THE FRIDGE?!" I yelled. Louis walked up to me and saw the thong and flushed into a tomato.

"AH-HA!" I yelled, pointing to him, and I started to do the victory dance. Next thing I knew, he hit me in the balls and went to me and said, "Never fuck with Louis." He whispered and walked away. My balls. I fell to the ground, groaning in pain.

"Help." I said, weakly.

______________

A/N: hey.

NEWS: okay, so instead of the first chapter in May. I changed it to February. Or the day of the beginning of OTRA. Yah. So... Um awkward?

I don't know what the ducks name is, and here is the photo of the duck. It's on the top or the side.

Also, I feel lonely in the comment section😭😭😭. WHY!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😩😩😩😩😩😓😓😭😭😭

*plays Mr. lonely*

But seriously, pwease comment.

*starts acting like those sad puppy infomercials*

If you comment right now, you'll get a free comment from me, and a shout out. (Maybe)

Just call 1-com-ment-now! And every donation you receive you'll get more updates quicker and faster!

"And scene!"

No but seriously, I was rambling up there^

Don't forget to

VOTE👍

COMMENT😘

FOLLOW

AND SHARE!👑

Mkay, ily, bye!

-Richlyn😭😭

(This has not been edited yet)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3K 38
Melody is very emotionally and mentally unstable. She suffers from an eating disorder, self harm, and has serious depression. She has lost all hope...
39.5K 613 45
This is a one direction and little mix fanfiction it is about a one direction reunion because all of us miss them and the boys get to meet the girls...
167K 4.2K 25
Perrie Edwards is a sixteen-years old girl, she is the loud and goofy girl, she is blonde, has blue eyes and is the most popular girl at school. At l...
7K 67 18
This is the second book of my story "Three Little Words". In this story, Tiffany and Liam's cousin Candace will be living in the house with the other...