INSTAGRAM! (H.S. & K.M.)

By ashlou96

Harry Styles soon meets a young woman who goes by the name Katherine McNamara. Harry thinks it's love at firs... More

Meet The Cast❤
One.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven.

Two.

79 2 0
By ashlou96

Liked by harrystyles, clase, domsherwood, harryshumjr, victoriajustice, matthewdaddario, lilyjcollins,  alishawainwright, emeraude, Shadowhunterfans, jace&clary, domeshipname, jennifermorrison, d.l.castro, willtudor1, harrne harry&kat, lanacondor, joeyking, janelparrish, niallhoran, vanessahudgens, zacefron, louist91, gemmastyles and 678,821 others.

@kat.mcnamara: Photoshoot done for London Ting📷📸 Meeting the Shadowhunters for a meeting. Wonder what this is about?

(Kat.mcnamara has disabled the comments.)

Liked by Alishawainwright, dome, clase, emeraude, joel_courtney, lilyjcollins, Shadowhunterfans, harrne Albertorosende, domsherwood, willtudor1, d.l.castro, isaiahmustafa, clary&jace, doom, joeyking, katherinegingerhair, claryfray, downwolders&Shadowhunters, jacelightwood, alec&Magnus, nicolasummer, harrystyles, harryshumjr, memyself&I, and 8,857,342 others.

@Shadowhunterstv: We are sad to announce that Shadowhunters will soon finish after one more season. We are as sad as you guys that the show has to come to an end, we had so many storylines. We still have one more season to look forward too so that's where were going to start. We have watched our cast grow with the show.

Comments:-

@Shadowhunterdans: Nooo😥😓 I'm so sad. It's Netflix that cancelled it not themselves. #bringshadowhuntersback #onemoreseason #clary&jace #alec&magnus

@Shadowhunters: Why they callcelling it? How do you know it Netflix and not them? @Shadowhunterfans

@Shadowhunterfans: I've read it up. I'm absolutely gutted.

@claryfray: Same!!! At least we get one more season and they ain't leaving it how they did on season three.

@clasemylife: Nooooo😭😭

@hateshadowhunters: Thank God. Finally some good news.

@kat.mcnamara: I'm so sad to find out today that this will be the last season. I've grown a lot doing this show and gaining more family and friends. Thank you for the last three years.

@niallhoran: I'm gutted there cancelling this show. I've just recently started watching it at the beginning of this year.

@niallisbabe: When does Niall find the time to watch Shadowhunters. Maybe because of a certain someone. @emeraude #bringshadowhuntersback

@domsherwood: #bringshadowhuntersback

@emeraude: #bringshadowhuntersback

@harryshumjr: #bringshadowhuntersback

@kat.mcnamara: #bringshadowhuntersback

@alishawainwright: #bringshadowhuntersback

@nicolasummer:
#bringshadowhuntersback

@albertorosende: #bringshadowhuntersback

@willtudor1: #bringshadowhuntersback

@isaiahmustafa: #bringshadowhuntersback

@lukebaines:
#bringshadowhuntersback

@janelparrish: #bringshadowhuntersback

@d.l.castro: #bringshadowhuntersback

@harrystyles: #bringshadowhuntersback

@niallhoran: #bringshadowhuntersback

@Shadowhunterfans: I think most of the Shadowhunters have hashtagged #bringshadowhuntersback that's cute. Even they don't want it to end.

@harrystyles: Maybe, now @kat.mcnamara You'll have some free time😏

@kat.mcnamara: I will need to film the next season, but we can meet up while I'm recording, I have a free weekend, this weekend. @harrystyles.

@kendalljenner: You don't wait long before jumping on the next prey. Thought it would of taken you a little while longer🤷‍♀️

@kendall: She has no shame😂👆 She doesn't even like Shadowhunters or the cast.

@matthewdaddario: Ouch👆 #bringshadowhuntersback

Liked by kylejenner, hazza1d, annetwist, harold_smile, herrne,
hazzamydaddy, clary&jace, claryfray, katherinefans, harrystylesfans, Shadowhunterfans, Shadowhunters, downworlders&Angels and 867,935 others.

@celebritynews: The 24 year old was seen leaving the club late last night with the beautiful @kat.mcnamara. She earlier found out that Shadowhunters will be finishing after this season. Maybe Harry trying to cheer her up by taking her out for a drink. Harry hasn't been rumour to be dating anyone after the devastating relationship with Hendall. Are they over for good now that Harry has set eyes on another woman? She seems younger than the others he's dated. She is 24, only a year apart. Read later on for more information.

Comments:-

@annetwist: I hope he will date her. She seems smart, pretty and loyal enough for my son🧡

@jenners: Is that a dig at @kendalljenner

@kendall: @kendalljenner

@harold: She is beautiful. She seems like a woman that @harrystyles would go for. And, then maybe, just maybe, his womanizer ways will stop. She could be the one to settle him down.

@harrystyles: Did you break your neck just for this information. Whoever told you this as told you the wrong story. We did meet, but we did not drink. That's all honestly.

@harrydimples: Whatever happened, whatever she is to him, I hope they are happy together. I really love her and I love him so if there dating, or seeing how it goes with each other then I'm happy if not then that's fine too. why does everyone analyse it.

@niallhoran: Either way, I love her. She's like a female of Harry😂

Liked by annetwist, liampayne, rita, niallhoran, louist91, harrne, gemmastyles, nina, selenagomez, kylejenner, hazza1dboys, hazza1d, harold_smile, emeraude, kat.mcnamara, vanessahudgens, rubyodonellx, claireholt, harryshumjr, harry&kat, kevinmchale, lanacondor, janelparrish, chloegshore, Samgowland, jasonderulo, katgraham, nathangshore, cheryloffical, haz1d, harry_styles_dimples and 678,957,235 others.

@harrystyles: Mickey Mouse🐭 Loved doing this photoshoot👆📷📸 All my Love, H.

Comments:-

@kat.mcnamara: Wow🤩🥰 You're looking gorgeous @harrystyles

@harry_styles_dimples: Wow! Never knew a guy could look sexy af wearing a Mickey Mouse jumper before🥰🤩

@harrne: I agree with @kat.mcnamara

@emeraude: @kat.mcnamara Has always had good taste in men haven't you?

@harrystyles: 😂😂 Thank you girls. @kat.mcnanara. You're ain't bad yourself Kat😘

@kat.mcnamara: You think I have good taste in men? @emeraude

@emeraude: YES!!! I attract the wrong guys.

@albertorosende: I fancy ya @emeraude

@emeraude: You fancy everyone @albertorosende

@harryshumjr: For some reason I agree with @emeraude When the Shadowhunters first started it was @kat.mcnamara then it was @alishawainwright then it was @emeraude, than Kat again. Poor guy couldn't keep a woman. I am surprised he didn't fancy @domsherwood myself or @matthewdaddario.

@albertorosende: I did fancy you and the guys too😏 and I also fancy @harrystyles seen those looks😂

@harrystyles: This suddenly got very weird, very quick😧😬

@emeraude: Keep it in your pants @albertorosende.

@kat.mcnamara: Chill out guys. Sorry about this @harrystyles.

@harryshumjr: Alberto started it saying he fancies everyone.

@Shadowhunterfans: Poor Harry! I can imagine the poor guys face.

@albertorosende: But I am being honest.

@kat.mcnamara: 🤦‍♀️🙈

@domsherwood: Stop guys! Your all are embarrassing @kat.mcnamara in front of her crush😉😏

@kat.mcnamara: Dom! 😲😳 You said you'll never tell anyone-___-

@domsherwood: What? About the fact you were obsessed with him since 2010!!!

@matthewdaddario: Even in your relationship with Dom.

@kat.mcnamara: I am never telling you two anything ever again😐😑

@domsherwood: 😑😑 That was a little far Matt.

@emeraude: How did I not know about this!

@harrystyles: Okay guys. I am disabling the comments I am trying to work and my phone keeps 'buzz, buzz." But don't be embarrassed @kat.mcnamara I thought you were good looking when I first saw you on Shadowhunters.

@kat.mcnamara: I could kill you two🤬😡 @domsherwood @matthewdaddario

@harry_dimples_are_the_cutest: Did he just admit he fancied @kat.mcnamara🤔 I don't know if to be happy about it or not.

@domsherwood: You should be thanking us really @kat.mcnamra We did you a favour.

(@harrystyles has disabled the comments.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 488 55
*COMPLETED * check the sequel YOU&ME! ///// Olivia is just back from a world tour with her best friend Niall and for the first time in 5 years, he's...
35.2K 2.1K 70
One Night. One Guy. One Mystery. What she thought was going to be an ordinary night out at work ended up being the complete opposite. What he thought...
193K 3.5K 22
"Christy Roush and her best friend Kimberly are heading out on a crazy adventure to London, England. What happens when they have a one in a million...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...