Hired |N.H|

By PretentiousNiall

When you're hired to be Niall Horan's girlfriend you would think it's simple, throw a few fake hugs here, thr... More

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
-Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Author note
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80
-Chapter 81
-Chapter 82
-Chapter 83
Chapter 84
-Chapter 85
-Chapter 86
-Chapter 87
-Chapter 88
-Chapter 89
-Chapter 90
-Chapter 91
-Chapter 92
-Chapter 93
-Chapter 94
-Chapter 95
-Chapter 96
-Important Author note
-Chapter 97
-Chapter 98
-Chapter 99
-Chapter 100

-Chapter 68

16.4K 382 315
By PretentiousNiall

I woke up to Niall getting back into bed.

"Shush, go back to sleep, I was just saying bye to me mam and brother." He kissed my head.

"I'm awake now." I grinned.

"It's only early baby, go back to sleep." He stroked my cheek.

"Don't you remember last night? I'm too happy and excited to go back to sleep." I smiled.

"Just for an hour or two, come on, I'm tired form last night, we didn't sleep until like three." He chuckled. "Then when we wake up we can relive the memories all ya want." He chuckled. He did look wrecked. He had dark circles under his eyes and they didn't hold the same brightness they usually do. Come to think of it, I was still wrecked too. So I gave in and snuggled into his side to go back to sleep.

_____________

I woke up at eleven then and Niall was snoring. He still looked like sex. His hair was still a mess and his cheeks were still painted that rosy colour. I smiled at the view. I saw I had actually left some marks on him which I don't remember leaving.

I stood up and walked to Niall's mirror. I still can't believe what happened last night. It feels like a dream.I couldn't help but admire my reflection. He had left a scatter of lovebites all the way down my neck. I lifted up Niall's top to see if he had left any more. Indeed he had. There was marks on my breast. Purple marks all over them and my chest. He had really left his marks.

My curls were now quite messy too and my makeup was smudged.

I gasped when I saw marks leading into my underwear too. They were literally all over my body. I didn't even remember him leaving half of them.

My reflection actually made me smile. I don't know, I just felt a little different. More mature maybe.

I noticed Niall had stopped snoring so I turned around to see him watching me. "Oh God." I jumped.

"Enjoying yourself there." He chuckled.

"I was just seeing the marks you've left." I blushed.

"I hadn't realised I had left so many." He chucked, extending his arms for me. "Come here." He sat up, patting his lap. I padded over to him and pulled back his duvet climbing on his lap. He wrapped the blanket around us again and smiled.

"I done a good job, didn't I?" He asked.

"Amazing, I can't wait to do it again." I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Ah, so we're doing it again, are we?" He asked with a smile. I just smiled and twiddled my fingers. "Guess I need t' buy some condoms then so." He played with my hair.

"i guess you do." I giggled.

"You done so well last night you know, you were so brave babe." He kissed my forehead.

"It was amazing though." I grinned.

"It seriously was." Niall agreed. It was then I got the fright of my life when there was banging on the door.

"Wake up you fuckers, I'm hungry." It was Louis. Niall started laughing.

"Come on in Louis." Niall chuckled.

"Hey fuckers." He opened the door with a smile.

"Watch your language." I teased.

"Right come on, Liam is up and extremely hung over and hungry." Louis said.

"Right, go downstairs, we'll be down in a few minutes." Niall said to him and he left the room.

I got up to go find the pyjama bottoms I had packed last night but I didn't use. So I slipped them on while Niall grabbed a pair of sweatpants, pulling them up his slim, but muscular legs. I ran down the stairs first to find Liam and Louis in the kitchen. Liam looked terrible.

"Hung over?" I asked him and he nodded. I patted him on the back and proceeded to scrounge through Niall's cupboards in the hopes of finding something edible but other than stale bread, a few cans of beans and a box of soft cornflakes there wasn't much.

"Niall, you have nothing in." I said when he came into the kitchen. He was still shirtless, not that I minded.

"There's eggs and bacon in the fridge." He said. "And beans in the cupboard."

"Beans are disgusting." I cringed.

"Fine, have some eggs." He opened the fridge door and took out the box of eggs and bacon along with a carton of milk. "There's new bread in the bottom cupboard there too." He pointed to one and I opened it to find bread.

"You need to go shopping mate." Louis said.

"What's the point when I'm not here half the time anyways." He shrugged.

"Because, there's times like this when you don't have any food in." Louis patted his shoulder, taking a seat at the kitchen table. Niall didn't look to bothered. I decided to sit down too and I sat between the hungover bastard and the annoying one.

"Isn't anyone gonna help me make breakfast?" Niall asked and we all shook our head.

"Great help." He rolled his eyes taking out a pan. Liam had fallen asleep on the table, his head drooping down. Louis took a picture and showed me nudging me with a giggle making Liam look up.

"Hey Niall." Liam looked up at him.

"Yeah?" Niall asked, turning around to face him.

"What's all the red marks down your back mate?" He smirked.

"I um." He stammered. "I was allergic to my um.. shower gel." Niall said.

"Yeah? And it left red nail marks all down your back?" He raised an eyebrow. Niall hesitantly nodded while I turned bright red.

"Blame Jenny, I bet she was the cause of it." Louis giggled.

"I bet she was." Liam said.

"Yeah, because I um.. bought him the shower gel." I said.

"Or you had sex with him, whichever one is more believable." Louis laughed.

"Shower gel is more believable." Niall said, flipping an egg. "And hey Louis, I thought we spoke about this last night." Niall said, not turning around.

"Yeah, we did, but I find teasing you both too fun." He giggled.

"So Niall and Jenny done it?" Liam was suddenly waking up. I groaned and put my head on the table. "How was it?" He asked me.

"I'm just gonna leave." I went to stand up when Niall stopped me, placing a plate in front of me. It had fried eggs, bacon and toast. He gave Louis, Liam and himself the same.

"It was amazing." Niall answered for me going to sit in his seat.

"He asked me for a condom." Louis laughed.

"How didn't you have a-"

"Boys we are at the breakfast table, let's leave this chat for later!" I exclaimed, feeling very embarrassed. Niall wasn't though, he was looking quite proud but of course he was, he's the boy. Well, man now.

"Wanna go golfing later?" Niall asked.

"Not me, I'm too hung over." Liam said. "I am just going home to Sophia and bed."

"I'd like to." Louis shrugged. "Got nothing else to do."

"Do you wanna come?" Niall asked me. I was a little shocked, I didn't think he would invite me. I remember the time he went golfing and left me on my own when I was still new to the whole thing, I ended up going shopping with Lou.

"I mean, I don't wanna annoy you." I picked at my toast.

"Nah, I want ya t' come." He smiled. "Have you ever played golf?" He asked and I shook my head. "I'll teach you." He smiled.

"I have to go home today though." I sighed.

"I'll leave you home later babe, don't worry." He took a bite of the sandwich he made out of everything on his plate.

"Will you leave me home too?" Liam asked.

"Of course." Niall laughed. He was in pretty bad shape this morning, it was comical. "Finish off your breakfast get ready and we'll go." Niall rubbed his hands together.

"Do I have time for a shower?" I asked Niall.

"Yeah, you know where the towels are don't ya?" He asked and I nodded. I stood up and ran up the stairs to get a shower. I got a change of underwear and clothes and went into his bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I dropped all my clothes to the floor, thankful I hadn't bled much since last night and then I got into the shower. He didn't have any girly shower gel much to my dismay, he only had lynx and I was hardly gonna use that shit.

I washed myself off anyways and got out and dressed. When I was ready I went into Niall's room to find him dressed in super hot golf clothing. He was wearing a black polo shirt and black trousers, which weren't skinny jeans for once, a change for him. He was also wear pretty hot golf shoes. He looked perfect.

"Wow." Was all I managed to say.

"Do I look good?" He smiled and asked me. I just nodded and he giggled like a schoolgirl. "Today should be fun, showing my girl how to play golf." He wrapped an arm around me.

"Well, let's get going." I smiled, putting my hair up in a ponytail. I grabbed my bag and we went downstairs to meet the other two boys.

"Come on, I wanna get home." Liam groaned.

"We're going, we're going." Niall grabbed his keys and we all piled into the car. We dropped off Liam first then heading to the golf course. Once there we got our gear ready and headed out. I didn't have any clubs so Niall said I could use his.

I was shit at it. And that is putting it nicely. The other two boys were getting it in the hole in two shots, sometimes one whereas I was there for half an hour trying to get it in. "You're doing great babe." Niall said but I knew he was lying.

"Shut up." I shoved his chest.

"Come on, I'll show you." He said and at the next hole he came behind me, showing me how to hold the club. He helped me swing it and hit the ball. It got pretty close to the hole! I went over and putted it myself and Niall and Louis cheered.

"Well done babe!" Niall gave me a hug. I looked up from Niall's shoulder and was a little shocked by what I was greeted with. Noah?

"I thought it was you." He came over with his hands behind his back. He was in his golfing clothes too. I didn't know he still golfed.

"What do you want?" Niall asked him, eyeing him up and down.

"I was just out here for a round with my mates, didn't expect to meet you two lovebirds here." He said, sounding a little too excited.

"Please leave." Niall stated.

"No, I wanna have a chat with Jenny, come on." He gestured for me to follow him.

"If you touch her or try kiss her, Your nose and my fist will be having a reunion." Niall said through gritted teeth to him but let me go talk to him.

"What do you want?" I asked him once we were out of ears length from the boys.

"You." He said.

"I'm taken, so see ya." I went to turn around when he put his hand on my shoulder, pulling me back.

"Jenny-"

"Noah, how many times do we have to go through this? I love Niall now, I'm dating Niall now, I will never ever date you, we can be friends if you want but that is all." I said.

"Why did you choose Niall over me?"

"I didn't think I had a choice." I peered over at Niall.

"So if you had a choice, who would you be with?" He asked.

"Niall." I pointed back to him.

"Fine go, I don't even care about you anymore, I did at one time, I helped you through everything." He ran a hand through his hair.

"You didn't know half the shit going on in my life, stop acting like you did." I rolled my eyes at his vanity.

"Just leave, if you don't love me go."

"I love you Noah, but like a brother, I could never and never will date you." I tried to tell him but he shook his head. I shrugged and walked back to Niall.

"If it means anything I still love you." He said.

"No, sorry, it means nothing." I admitted, feeling a little bad when I saw his crestfallen face. But it soon turned to one of anger and he stormed off.

"What was that all about?" Louis asked me once I returned.

"He wanted me again but I told him I was with Niall."

"How did he take it?" Louis asked.

"Did you see the way he stormed off." Niall mumbled, still watching him intensively. I turned around to see him chatting to his mates. "Fucking bastard." Niall grumbled under his breath. He looked quite angry.

"Hey, it's okay." I walked behind him putting my hands on his shoulders. He felt tense.

"Is someone jealous Niall?" I asked him with a giggle.

"No, I am not fucking jealous of him." He pushed me away.

"Of course." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not." He defended.

"You seem like you are mate." Louis piped in.

"Fuck off Lou." He pushed him by his shoulder. He was a bright red by now. "Let's just finish the game." He said moving onto the next hole. We kept going and with Niall's help, I didn't do too bad, but I still came last. Louis came second and of course Niall came first.

"Haha, I win again you fucking losers." Niall balled his fist in the air. "I am the best at golf though." He was quite excited that he had won.

"Okay, calm down before you wet yourself." Louis patted him on the shoulder. Niall glared at him and made a face.

"Shall we get you two home?" He asked.

"Yeah, just take me back to your house, my car is there." Louis said.

"And I'll take you back with me so I can get clothes for tonight." Niall said to me as we walked back from the course.

"Why do you need clothes for tonight?" I asked him.

"I'm staying at your house, aren't I?"

"I never invited you." I laughed.

"I invited myself." He grinned.

"Nah you're not allowed." I teased.

"You know I'm gonna come whether you like it or not." He chuckled.

"You two are one of those irritatingly cute couples." Louis said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're cute, but you can be really fucking annoying sometimes." He said making Niall laugh.

"Thanks man." Niall said as we got back to his car. When we got back to Niall's, Louis grabbed his things and left.

"Maybe I should put on a load of washing before I go." Niall said, looking around his bedroom.

"Yeah, that might be useful." I chuckled. He picked up some of his dirty clothes and went downstairs, throwing them in the washing machine.

"How do you turn this on?" He asked me, pushing some buttons, hoping for the best.

"Niall Jesus Christ." I pushed him out of the way and put on the wash for him. "There." I said as it began to fill with water.

"Oh." Was all he said. "I don't really use that."

"So I can see." I laughed.

"Right, bag for tonight." He said, running back upstairs.

"Do you even have any clean clothes?" I asked him.

"Um.. not really." He replied, opening his closet. He got out a t-shirt and a hoodie, going into his drawers and getting some grey sweatpants. He got changed into them and grabbed a pair of jeans and a sweater, stuffing them into his bag along with sock, boxers, deodorant and aftershave.

"Toothbrush Niall, don't forget your toothbrush again." I reminded him. He used mine once, the bugger.

"Fuck yeah." He said and ran to his bathroom and got it. "Is that everything?" He asked me.

"Phone charger?"

"I'll use yours." He shrugged. "Seeing as we have the same one." He nudged me. "Think that's everything then." He nodded.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yep." He nodded and we left. By the time we got there Joanna and mom had already had dinner so Niall ordered pizza.

"Is Niall staying tonight?" My mother asked me.

"Yeah, is that okay?" I decided to be polite to her for once.

"Sure." She shrugged. "I'm going out tonight anyways."

"Tonight?" I asked and she nodded. I sighed and took out my phone. "Where did you get that?" She asked.

"What?"

"The phone."

"Apple store." I shrugged.

"How did you afford that?"

"Niall got me it." I told her. She didn't respond but Joanna grinned at me. "How you and lover-boy?" I asked and she didn't reply.

"They broke up." Joanna replied for her.

"Oh, I'm sorry to here." I said.

"No you're not."

"I know I'm not but I'm just trying to be nice." I said as the pizza arrived and Niall quickly shot up from his awkward position and answered the door to get it. We went to the kitchen to eat and Joanna sat with us. "Does she go out a lot now?" I asked Joanna.

"A lot." She replied.

"Do you be in on your own?" She asked.

"Nah, she usually pawns me off on one of my friends or gets someone to come over." Joanna reached for a slice of pizza. I sighed. Gosh, why does she do this to Joanna?

"That's a little tacky." Niall said.

"A little?" I asked.

"So now Niall and you are here she'll go because she knows I'm fine with you two." She told me and I felt so bad for her. I wish I could be here with her all the time to protect her but I have my contract I have to fulfill.

When mom left Niall, Joanna and I watched a movie but I made her go to bed because she has school in the morning.

"You're treating me like a baby." She rolled her eyes as the credits of the movie came on.

"Well, I know when I was your age I wished I had someone to force me to go to bed at this time, I was always up late then I was wrecked at school, you'll thank me tomorrow." I said.

"Nah, I probably won't Jen." She left the room.

"She's so cute." Niall chuckled. "Makes me wish I had a little sister."

"We'll just pretend you're her big brother." I smiled and he laughed.

"Right, and I'm dating my sister, yeah?" He asked. "Because if I'm her brother it makes me your brother."

"Niall, oh my God, you're making it sound so wrong. Okay she is no longer your sister." I laughed.

"So what do we do now?" He asked, looking around the living room.

"Whatever you want to do." I shrugged.

"Cuddle." He grinned, protectively hugging me. "By the way, if Noah ever comes near you I will probably bang up his nose again." Niall whispered.

"Told you you were jealous." I chuckled.

"No, I just protect those I love and he can't be coming here trying to steal you from me." He firmly said.

"You know you have absolutely nothing to worry about because I will never ever leave you for him, let alone leave you for anyone." I told him and his expression softened.

"I'd never leave you for anyone either." He kissed my head.

"Good, because if you ever did I would cut off your balls." I said and he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Jesus Christ Jenny." He began to laugh.

__________________________

The next morning we were still in bed when Joanna came home from school early and came barging into our room. I was abruptly awoken from my slumber.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, rubbing my tired eyes.

"Jenny, you might wanna go online, I have been bombarded with questions all morning and I had no idea what to reply so I told the teacher I was sick and left." She said.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Look up Niall Horan." She stated and Niall looked at me a little afraid.

"What's going on?" Niall asked, only waking up, sitting up and peering around.

"Just search it up." She was growing irritated.

"Here, I got it." Niall took out his phone. "Oh my God." He trailed off and looked up at Joanna. All the colour had drained from his face and he looked worried.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, look what this headline says; 'Niall Horan hired his own girlfriend.'" He read out and my heart sank.

"Oh no." I trailed off. "Oh no."

"Yeah, this is bad." He ran a hand through his hair, looking up at Joanna who looked just as scared as the two of us.

Who would have told?

_______________________

A/N Don't forget to vote and commennnttttt :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 2.9K 43
(A/n: This is a remake of the last Fairy tail x male reader story I did from my old account. This one will be different with different armor, Differe...
23.5K 668 20
The Photographer and star athlete of the UConn's woman's basketball team were just friends but they were attracted to each other. What happens when f...
14.3K 299 27
Looking after his dog was just supposed to be a job. it all started out just fine but somehow things escalated. I never expected for things to chang...
927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.