Fractured✔ EDITING

By Emrys_Noah

Part 1 of the FRACTURED series IT'S COMPLETED BUT EDITING IS ON HOLD! What's this book about? I have no idea... More

Foreword
Prologue- short
Chapter 1- EDITED
Chapter 2- EDITED
Chapter 3- EDITED
Chapter 4- EDITED
Chapter 5 - EDITED
Chapter 6 - EDITING
Chapter 7
Note must read
Not really important
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Important
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-Part two
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Afterword
Summer special
SUMMER AUDITION
Idk- Dont let this flop please
Tag fest
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!!!!!! KINDA CRAZY

Chapter 22

30 8 4
By Emrys_Noah

Betilla's POV

After spending a relaxing Saturday with my bestie and boyfriend. I wanted to have study only Sunday.

I started to study by myself for a while then my brother pops into my study . I sighed actually I wanted to be alone . He frowned abut he stayed anyway . He started to make conversation with me .

"How was your Saturday without me bumblebee?" I held out my hand and did a thumbs up . He sighed .

"Don't you want to talk to me ?" I sighed and then said

"Don't you see that I'm reading? I'm busy Benedict ." He looked hurt and then he muttered something before he walked away . I tried to make out what he said and all I got was

I'm not needed by you anyway.

I didn't know why I acted that way . Maybe it was meant to happen . After he left , I felt bad so I went after him . My guess was that he went to his study . So I checked his room first . He wasn't there so I was absolutely sure he was in his study .

I tried opening it but it was locked . "Benedict , I'm sorry. I don't know why I acted that way so please don't be upset ." I said . No reply . So I went back to my study and we spent the rest of the Sunday avoiding each other

***********
The following week at school was odd. People stared at me as I walked in . I hated being the centre of attention. I heard whispers and giggles as I made my way to my locker . Benedict and I were still not on speaking terms . So he was coming to school later than me .

I managed to ignore the nonstop giggles and stares . I arrived at my locker with determination to get this day over with . I texted Mae .

"Something's wrong."

She didn't reply . I found that weird . Maybe she wasn't in school yet . I got the books I needed for the first half of the day and went to find Lance . Running my fingers through my hair , I approached his locker . He was laughing .

He laughed intensely at what the boy next to him said . When he finally saw me , he stopped . Then at that moment I could feel frustration. I didn't know anything . They looked back at each other and burst out laughing again. I frowned and turned to leave .

He hugged me from behind and kissed my ear . I shrugged him off me . "Where's your sister ?" I asked adjusting the books on my hand .

He looked around and ran his hands thru his hair . "I don't know babe . She left the house before me . And you're forgetting something " He said pointing at his lips . I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the lips .

"People have been staring at me today." I said , reaching for his hand . He moved his hand away . I frowned . "I don't think so babe . Everything seems pretty normal ."

There he goes with the 'babe's again .

He walked me to my next class but he stopped halfway when he realised that he had his first period on the opposite side and he would get late . He didn't even kiss me goodbye .

When he left , my mind was torn between the conversation I over heard and Archer's words . Speaking of the devil.......

Archer and his biche' strut into the hallways. I watched as he held her close to him . His hand on her lower back . She looked pretty as ever . She was beaming in her outfit and I looked at my plain shirt and washed off jeans . Sigh . I looked at Archer. I could see the outline of his jaw . And traces of his bottom lip . I guess they are still as soft as ever .

Wtf?!

I could feel his eyes on me . I could swear time froze as I saw his lips curve into a smirk . I could only hear my heart hammering wildly against my rib cage . I could only imagine the amount of fury in his eyes . The bell rang and snapped me out of my trance . Saved by the bell.

Later on , I found Mae and she seemed as clueless as I was. I just sighed again . I hate the position I was in . During recess , something typical happened . How did my life get this cliche'?

Venus confronted me . In the bathroom of all places . I sighed again and said with my bitchy voice . "What the hell do you want?"

An

Another chapter is up. I'm on a writing rush . I can't wait . PS , this book only has 3 chapters left . Wtf . Who saw that coming?

Don't forget to comment , vote and follow .

Have a productive day

Next chapter up soon!!!

Don't be fractured!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185 21 18
Hello guys I'm writing for the very first time in my life. Here is a story about a broken girl who was mentally abused by her family and a cheerful b...
2.5M 66.5K 78
THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE EDITED ! Living in a hell hole with her abusive foster parents and older brother is all she knows. Magnolia Cambell's body is c...
564 1 54
[HIS SERIES BOOK #2] "His amending touch will stay forever in my heart." -Kate Frias. Kate had been broken before. Not just once, but twice...
11.2K 456 46
Short out....(story without word bride style and Yn making pancakes 🥞) (Updated version) What happens when a tiny misunderstanding shakes a happy co...