His Queen, Her Beast✔

By dayyyyydreamerrr

"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I w... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
SHREYA
ATHARVA
PROLOGUE
1. Family
2. Uff that Promise
3. Gang
4. Club
5. SHE
6. Game on
7. Bad day
8. Responsibility
9. First meet
10. What the fudge
11. He
12. Good news?
13. New beginning
14. Munchkin
15. kiss
16. Touch
17. Feel
18. 18k Hallucination
19. Moments to cherish
20. Beast in his glory
21. Mumbai Darshan(1)
23. Party
24. Dance and Romance
25. Dance and Drama
26. Love is in the air
27. Soon to be mine!
28. He likes me ?
29. Soon to be bride
30. Will you marry me?
31. You are just mine!
32. I am not his
33. Something is fishy
34. A Murderer
Important !!
35. I will marry you
36. Stay away from her
37. Rain Rain Go away!
38. Don't touch me
39. His Queen, Her Beast
40. Wedding Day
41. First Night
42. His ways of loving her
43. Her Revenge
44. Jealousy
45. I love you
46. His Past
47. His Pain
48. Two bodies one soul
49. Mine forever
50. kidnapped ?
51. Taming the beast
52. Accident?
53. Fear of losing her
54. The End
55. Who are you?
56. My husband
57. Honeymoon?
58. Parents-Kukkad meeting
59. Cat in the house, to catch the mouse!
60. Jamai Raja (Son-in-law)
61. Mahabaleshwar
62. Let's warm you up
63. Trip with frustrated husband
64. Being Possessive
65. Seducing Him
66. Betrayal ?
67. Drunk and Scared
68. Misunderstandings
69. The Real Beast
70. Picture Perfect
Epilogue - Happily Ever After
Auctioned to my Brother's Bestfriend
❤ Thankyou ❤
His Queen, Her Beast (Part 2) - Published
Tomato Love story
Married by Contract, Destined by Fate
Caged
Incompatible Souls

22. Mumbai Darshan (2)

24.1K 1.5K 305
By dayyyyydreamerrr

SHREYA'S POV

After eating full 2 plates of my favorite dish we went to see Gateway of India which is Mumbai's most famous tourist attraction, and you simply can't afford to miss it.

After that, I asked him to take me to Shri Siddhi Vinayak Temple. That is my childhood dream to visit that place. And by God's grace, he agreed without throwing any tantrums.

On the journey to the temple, I saw many big buildings that I have never seen in my life. I decided to visit Mumbai again with my family for 1 week and have a tour of all the places.

He stopped in front of the temple and parked the car.

When we were on the gate he stopped walking.

"What happened?" I asked

"I am waiting for you here, you go in"

"would you not go in?"

"No"

"Why?"

"I don't believe in them," he told me

"What? Are you serious?"

"I don't go joking around"

"That's why you are a hopeless person"

"What did you said?" He asked threatening me. So I changed the topic.

"But why don't you believe in God?"

"First you answer, why do you believe in God?" He said while emphasizing on you

"Because there is a belief that someone is guarding you all the time. It gives us hope, peace of mind. They help us in our bad times and saves us from problems and bring happiness in our lives".
I told him

" If this is true then why so many people in the world are sad. Why is there poverty, starvation? And don't say that they save us from problems. Don't you hear news from all over the world about rape, murders, assault, children losing their parents, and whatnot? Where are they at that time? Eating laddoos?
For me I am God. I do not depend upon those who don't even exist to solve my problems"

I was just speechless from his words. Why he is so negative?

"One day I will definitely take you to the temple, make you join your hands, and bow your head in front of God. I promise you"

"Don't waste more time if you want to visit other places too. You have just 15 minutes because you have already wasted 5 minutes. Go and return in time." He said to me in a very serious tone.

"Ok, so here are my sandals. Take care of them and make sure that they don't get misplaced" I said in a mischievous tone.

"What?"

I ignored him and went in.

When I returned he was busy on his mobile. Maybe messaging his girlfriend.

I wore my sandals and we sat in the car and move towards the restaurant to have some food.

I ate the food silently just to fill my stomach as I don't like these 5-star hotel's food. I wanted to eat panipuri but he told me strictly that he will not let me eat that.

I am feeling like a kid who is scolded by her mother not to eat anything from outside.

After having lunch he went to take the car from the parking and I was waiting for him when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hey Shreya"

I looked around

"Pranav? Hey.... long time no see"

He was my school mate.

He hugged me very tightly by circling his arms on my waist. I put my hands on his chest to make some distance.

"Yeah I shifted to my hometown after high school and now I work in this hotel"

"Oh that's great"

"Yeah, I saw you with a man but I didn't approach you because I thought that he is your boyfriend and I don't know how he would react"

"Oh no he is my boss"

"Now I got why was he looking so intimidating"

"Hahaha...yes he is very grumpy and arrogant" I replied

He paused for a second looked at my back and said "Ok bye... see you soon".

What happened to him so suddenly.

"Umm... Bye".

The moment he left, I felt a jerk in my neck. That kukkad has turned me around by my elbow very roughly.

" Who was he and why did he hugged you?" He was in so much anger.

"He was my school friend"

"Your school friend or your boyfriend?"

"What?"

"Yes, if he is your friend then what is the sense of touching and all"

He is making me angry now. Is he mad or what?

"Whether he is my friend or boyfriend, you are no one to question me. It is not your matter of concern whom I am hugging or whom I am kissing"

He has fisted his hand so tightly and his face has become red, so red from anger. I think he will burst on me now.

But he didn't uttered a single word and went straight to the car.
I think I have gone out of limit. I should have not said all that to him.

The whole journey went silent. I didn't look at him but I was getting the vibes that he was definitely not in a good mood and I was not getting the reason.

If I am behind his bad mood then it is not good because he is the one because of whom I am able to visit Mumbai. I have to do something to lift his mood too.

I get hurt more whenever someone gets hurt because of me.

He stopped the car in a market. I don't know the market name but it seems very busy and full of a variety of things. So I decided to buy gifts for my family and friends.

"Let's go"

"No, I am not going anywhere. You go have fun and return by yourself. I am leaving you here" he said angrily and without looking at my side.

"What? but how could you leave me like this"

"I can because I am no one to you," He said still not looking at my side.

Ohh...so that's the matter I have hurt him with my words.

"But I cannot go like this. You know if I got lost then someone will put me in the orphanage and I will not be able to attend today's party"

"I don't care"

"But I care"

He looked my side with so much anger.

I left the car and open the door of his side. After a minute he came out.

Thank God!

He was silent the whole time when I was shopping. I purchased a few things.

There was a kind of mela (exhibition) beside the market. There were so many games and the purpose of that exhibition was charity.

I went to a stall and loved a cute little panda there. My friend calls me panda because according to her I have only two talents eating and sleeping like a panda.

I wanted that panda but for that, I have to shoot a red-colored small balloon that will keep on moving in a circle full of other colored balloons. I will get 5 chances, I decided to give it a try.

My 3 chances went in vain and I focused myself on the 4th one.

'Shoot'

Oh no, I failed again. I pouted like a child. I don't know I just want that Panda.

I concentrated on that moving balloon. The moment I put my finger on the trigger someone snatched the gun from me.

'Blast'

Oh, that red-colored balloon got blasted. I am so happy.

I looked at my side to find kukkad with the gun in his hand.

"My aim never goes wrong. I get what I want". He said while looking into my eyes.

" Congratulations ma'am here is your gift"

I took the panda from his hand. Oh my God, it is so cute.

We moved further and a woman in her late 30's approached us.

"Hey, do you want to bring happiness in the life of children?"

"What?" I asked

"Yes, we are searching for lovely couples like you. You have to give a pose in which you will be falling and your partner will catch you. We will capture that lovely moment and give you the photograph in a frame. In return, you can donate as much or as little you want and that amount will be invested in the education of a poor child. If you want you can take it's information too" She informed us.

I looked at him and he was looking uninterested so I opened my mouth to say no to her but before I could say anything, he said

"Ok, we will do that"

I looked at his side with wide eyes. How this man got interested in social work.

"What? Don't think too much. I will educate that child and will use his caliber for my benefit. Now let's go"

Kukkad

He was standing at a one hand distance from me facing my back as we stand in our school assembly.

I have to fall back in a Titanic pose and he will catch me.

I was hell nervous because I still remember our first meet when he was not able to hold me. And I don't want this to happen again. It will make me embarrassed in front of so many people.

"3,2,1, Go," cameraman said

Thank God he was able to catch me!

They clicked the picture and handed us the frame. Kukkad donated a handsome amount which I doesn't expected.

My eyes were tightly shut, one leg was straight and one was folded and the nervousness was clearly written on my face. Kukkad was not smiling, he was just looking at me.

"I have paid for it so I will keep it". Kukkad snatched the frame from my hand.

How mean!

I looked at his side, he was looking at the frame and his lips twitched a bit.

Finally! He smiled.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Stay tuned as lots, lots and lots of drama and Atheya moments are waiting for you at the party.

Don't forget to give my rewards that is your votes and comments.

Each and every comment and votes make me happy :-)

Thank you for 5k views that means a lot 🙈

Happy reading :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 106K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
4.6M 235K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
114K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
1.1M 44.4K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...