He Made Me His and Now Look W...

By vampireluvr107

no description More

running doesn't help the unavoidable
a shocking surprise
bound to him...forever?
can he really help me?
what should I do now?
Is he really gone?
Is my childhood friend bipolar or out of control?
Am I going to die?
being a wizard isn't always so hot.
answers? scary answers...
i regret it so much, or do i?
why did this happen to me?
what the heck is wrong with me?
What? I can't believe it...
not sure where to go.
someday...
I thought...
what if...
leave me alone
getting to the top
A happy ending...part 1
Thomas' not so happy ending

who is he?

422 3 1
By vampireluvr107

I suddenly felt lightheaded. I had before, but I hadn't realized how much it was taking out of me until that moment. I touched my head I felt blood and I froze. I needed medical attention, but if I did then so did Thomas. I again attempted getting out of the house, but I failed. 

I had no idea where Connor was or if he was even okay, and now Thomas couldn't be saved all because of my stupidity. What had been wrong with me then? Why had my attitude suddenly take control of me.

I decided I wasn't going to sit and do nothing. I looked around for something that could help, but found nothing. I heard a growl near the door and I froze. I immediately turned and what I saw made me blink to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

I saw a hot, tanned muscular body that belonged to a guy that had piercing grey eyes and black hair. He stood naked before me. I gasped, because when I saw those eyes I immediately knew who it was. "Alex?" I gasped out even before I could stop myself.

"I prefer Alexander" he said his voice full of command that I regretted ever calling him Alex. I was still in shocked both by the fact that he stood naked before me, and because this was the wolf...the one that had attacked Thomas and Connor.

"You need to come with me" he spoke softly, but full of power. I didn't move, I couldn't I was frozen in place, too shocked to realize what was really going on. "Now!" he said angrily, voice full of venom that it snapped me back to reality. I didn't know who this guy was and yet I felt a bit of comfort by his presence. 

I slowly stepped toward him and took in his scent. He smelled of the wild and the wilderness outside. He stared at me for a while and said "You're hurt" bringing his hand out towards me.

"It's nothing" I said looking down and suddenly feeling embarrassed as I realized again that he was not wearing clothes. 

"We have to leave" he whispered grabbing my arm, and suddenly I had the urge to go as well.

"We can't" I whispered reluctantly.

"Why not?" he asked looked at me with anger and curiosity in his features. 

I looked down again and whispered, "Connor put a spell, so we can't leave unless he wants us to." I said sadly.

"No worries, but why wont you look at me?" he asked lifting my chin up.

"Um..." I felt myself blush, I couldn't finish that thought.

"Oh" he stayed pensive for a moment and left. He came back with a black shirt on, and some jeans that I assumed were Connor's. They fit him good, tight, but good because they showed all his muscle, but he was dressed. He has something else in his hand and he tossed it to me it was a blue and green polka dotted dress.

"Shower quickly and change" he said, voice full of authority. 

"But-" I began to protest, but was cut off as he said. "No buts just go" This time I obeyed going to the bathroom. I showered quickly and came out putting the dress on though I thought I looked weird.

The dress itself was pretty. It was a strapless, flowing dress that went just above my knees. It hugged my curves, but let go near the bottom. It was polka dotted all over with blue and green. The dress itself was white. 

I brushed my hair and came out asking, "But I don't have any shoes?"

"You don't need shoes" he said right behind me, I sort of jumped, but  recovered quickly. "Let's go" he stated firmly.

"But-" I started again, but he looked cross at me and said "No, buts the problem is fixed." I wasn't so sure if I should go with him or not, but one more look at those piercing grey eyes and I walked towards him. He walked with grace like that of a wolf. He stepped outside and I reluctantly followed.

To my surprise I was outside. I started walking towards where I had seen Connor go, but Alex grabbed my arm and said "He's not important, he'll be fine" 

"But..." I stopped myself as he glared at me with his eyes. I didn't protest I just followed. Where was he taking me? I didn't feel like I was in any danger so I followed slowly, though without the grace. I tripped a couple of time making him chuckle.

"Something funny?" I asked irritated.

"No" he'd reply turning away. I almost fell, but he caught me. The touch sent sparks through me. It was a bit chilly, but I suddenly felt warmth all over. I smiled as he helped me.

I wondered if he'd felt it too. I hadn't noticed until now, but I'd felt the same way back at Connor's. I shook the thought away from my mind as a sharp pain filled my head. I stopped and I saw everything blurry the world was spinning. "Where are you?" I heard a voice ask inside my head, it was Thomas'.

"I don't know, but make the pain stop" I cried.

"This is how I am going to find you" his voice faded in my head, as did the pain. Alex looked at me with worry spread through his features. That made me smile and he quickly turned grim again. 

"What the heck was that?" he asked.

"Thomas, he got inside my head somehow and that's how he's going to find me...us. You should go." I said seriously. That made him laugh and the sound rang through my ears.

Alex thought for a moment and then quickly threw me over his shoulder, and with lightning fast speed, that I wasn't used to, ran threw some more trees until we reached a big tent. He put me down, I was so dizzy I threw up. That made him laugh harder, as I just glared at him. "He wont find you here."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Because this land is guarded by spirits. The spirits of nature and they'll hide us from Thomas." he said expertly. To be honest it kind of weirded me out a bit. Maybe Alex was crazy. 

"Oh ya a huge tent wont give us away right?" I asked mocking him.

He smiled and replied "We are far from where Thomas and Connor were, they wont find us here trust me." I smiled and sat on the ground. What had just happened? Was I in any danger? Who was this guy?

Thomas' POV

I felt sore and wet. I realized I was in the water. I must have fallen off the cliff after I had tried to bite Sara. I rubbed my head and noticed I was bleeding, great more bad news.

Hopefully she found Connor and she was safe. I started walking to Connor's house and the house was empty. I still couldn't go in, since I wasn't welcome. I looked around and tried to see if I could sense either of them. 

I sensed Connor close to the cliff where I had fallen. I used my speed to be there in an instant. He looked bad, he was pretty scratched up, but alive. I heard him moan and say "She's at the house trapped." 

"Sorry to break it to you, but your house is empty." I said sadly.

"What?" he asked. 'Don't stress yourself I thought' sending the thought to his head that seemed to calm him down. I got some bandages to fix him up and left him there after I was sure he'd be okay. 

Sara and I still had a bond maybe I could still contact her. I used all my will power to find her. I saw where she was and she was with Alex. That bastard fooled us for years. I knew it was him because of his scent. Just the thought of what he might do to her after what he'd done to us made me growl.

For now though she was safe. "Where are you?" I asked her.

"I don't know, but make the pain stop" she cried.

"This is how I am going to find you" I responded soothingly, letting my voice slowly fade. I knew where she was and I was about to go to her rescue when suddenly I lost her. I had no clue where she was or even where she had been. What the hell had just happened? I tried again to reach her mind, but it was like trying to call someone when there phone was disconnected. I got no answer. 

"Fuck! I lost her again!" I yelled in frustration. This Alex shifter thing was good, but I was going to find her someway...somehow. 'She'd soon feel the need to be back in my arms, it was just a matter of time' I thought angrily, 'the blood i took the high she felt she's going to crave it and soon she'll be with in reach.

Sara's POV

"Who are you?" I asked as we sat around the fire.

"Alexander" he replied.

"I know but..."

"I'm a shifter, I can shift into any animal, but I like the wolf. Both beauty and grace it possess." He stared off into space. 

I suddenly felt irritated. The place where Thomas had bitten me started to bother me. I wanted him to bite me. I stood up and was about to walk, when he asked "Where do you think you're going?" 

"I need to get to Thomas" I responded in a harsh flat tone. 

"Why?" he asked mocking my tone. 

I touched my neck and suddenly regret it. He took my hand and saw the bite mark. "Fuck!" He thought for a moment and suddenly his head went to my neck. I froze as he put his lips over the bite and whispered ever so softly. "Heal" 

I felt sparks again and I noticed the bite mark was gone and I wasn't irritated anymore. How had he done that? The question popped into my head once more who was this guy?

**********sorry I haven't uploaded for 'he made me...'in a while been busy, and sort of out of ideas , but I just got a brilliant one I hope you like it. and I read last sacrifice by richelle mead. Best book ever! whoo! Tell me what you guys think, and as always comment / vote / fan.

Continue Reading