why did this happen to me?

I opened my eyes and I was tied to a chair in Connor's house. "Connor why?" I asked.

"I know he did something to you, I saw the bite mark, he used compulsion making you not run away from him when you had the chance." he said all know it allie.

"No Connor that's not what happened at all, I...I told him to bite me, and I was paralyzed, but when I woke up I was able to move and I asked him if I could go outside because I needed time to think" I whispered truthfully. 

"Likely story, think about what?" he asked.

"Think about my deceased father...he came to me in a dream and I woke up crying. Thomas was going to bite me again, but instead he just consoled me, I told him to let me out to think about what my father James had said and he let me out, and that's when you came." I said as a small tear formed in my eye. 

"The first time, did he bite you by force?" he asked sheepishly

"Yes..." I answered.

"Then why did you lie? he asked confused.

"Because I knew you wouldn't believe me" I whispered looking down embarrassed.

"All you had to do was tell me, I just thought you were under compulsion. I'm sorry" he said untying me, and letting me go. 

"I'm sorry Connor, it's just that when you lied you really hurt me. I wouldn't have acted the way I did in the dream, just so you know"

"I'm sorry too" he said softly. 

I started walking out the door and I whispered "Thanks for all your help Connor"

"No problem, I'll always be here if you ever need me." he said sadly.

I left and started walking towards Thomas' house, but I felt really dizzy and I fell to the floor. I looked from side to side, but I couldn't remember where I was or where I was going. I started to walk, but I didn't get that far there was a wolf standing in my path. 

It was beautiful, it's coat color was gray mixed with white and other colors. I felt afraid and I started walking backwards "Ummm...Thomas, Connor!" I yelled. The wolf didn't move towards me at all. I started walking away and then running. It didn't come after me. 

I kept running and I bumped into Thomas. "Thomas. There was a wolf over there." I said breathlessly.

"Did it hurt you?" he asked.

"No, it didn't do anything." I replied.

"Oh well then it must've been Alex" he said coolly. 

I stood there and he whispered "I thought you'd only pretended to scream for me as you went willingly with Connor, so I decided to just leave you be." he said sadly.

"No that's not what happened I yelled for you, but he used a spell to make me sleep so I wouldn't fight him." I replied.

"Who's Alex?" I asked.

"This wolf that me and Connor trained...back when we were friends, we trained it not to attack unless told to. After our friendship broke up I never saw it again, but let's go...see if it's still there." he said thoughtfully.

We walked to where it had been, but it was gone. "Why did you name it Alex?" I wondered aloud.

"Because sometimes it's actions were so human." he replied. "We should get home"

We started walking back when I heard something behind us. "What was that?" I asked.

We turned around slowly. I screamed, it was Alex and it didn't look too happy. It was growling at us. "Um Thomas, are you sure you only trained it to attack on command? Cause right now it looks pretty angry." I said as fear starting to creep into me.

"Sara go home right now, run!" he said "I'll hold it off." 

I started running back from where we had come. I slipped and fell to the ground. I stood up and kept running, and then I felt really dizzy and I didn't even remember where I was going. I slowed down to a walk when I heard a wolf howl nearby. Then my arm started bleeding, and it hurt like I had been bitten...Thomas!

Thomas' POV

"Ummm...Thomas, Connor!"  It was Sara's voice, I sensed her fear and admiration, as I ran towards her.

I got out of the house and used my super vampire speed to get to her although it didn't take long because she bumped into me shortly. "Thomas. There was a wolf over there." she whispered breathlessly.

"Did it hurt you?" I asked.

"No, it didn't do anything." was her simple reply

"Oh well then it must've been Alex" I said coolly. 

I stood there and whispered sadly, "I thought you'd only pretended to scream for me as you went willingly with Connor, so I decided to just leave you be." 

"No that's not what happened I yelled for you, but he used a spell to make me sleep so I wouldn't fight him." she replied.

"Who's Alex?" she asked.

"This wolf that me and Connor trained...back when we were friends, we trained it not to attack unless told to. After our friendship broke up I never saw it again, but let's go...see if it's still there." I said thoughtfully.

We walked to where it had been, but it was gone. "Why did you name it Alex?" she wondered aloud.

"Because sometimes it's actions were so human." I replied. "We should get home"

We started walking back when I heard something behind us. "What was that?" she asked.

We turned around slowly. Sara screamed, it was Alex and it didn't look too happy. It was growling at us. "Um Thomas, are you sure you only trained it to attack on command? Cause right now it looks pretty angry." she said as fear starting to creep into her.

"Sara go home right now, run!" I yelled "I'll hold it off." 

She started running and then she slipped and fell, oh no. She got up and kept running. I looked over at Alex, was it Alex?

I stood in ready position, ready to pounce. We were slowly walking in a circle never leaving our eyes off each other. I knew it was going to pounce and try to bite me it was just a matter of time. It jumped, but I was ready I dodged out of the way, but I wasn't expecting him to jump at me again with lightning fast speed.

I didn't get get a chance to move out of the way, in an instant it was on me. I tried to push it off, but it was going for the jugular vein. I tried to push it off or even rip it apart with my fangs. I wasn't getting anywhere, and it noticed that it wasn't either so it tried something else. It howled distracting me for some seconds and then it bit my arm, and ran away.

"Fuck!" it hurt, but besides the pain all I was thinking was Sara. Since I made her mine in the woods...any bodily damage that happens to me happens to her. I saw her start running back to me. "Thomas! Are you okay? Oh my god!" she yelled frightened, tears strolling down her eyes.

"I'm okay, but I need to take you to Connor's." I said expertly, I would heal painfully, but would she make it?

Comment / Vote / Fan / you gals (and guys) are awesome, thanks for reading it love you guys <3 merry x-mas